All Comments on 'Her Thesis on Bigfoot'

by TicklingQuill

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lostangelkiralostangelkiraabout 15 years ago
Interesting

This was a great story, very original. I never thought about the possiblity of Bigfoot being an intelligent being. And the lovemaking between Fir and Lacey was not only hot, but very tender. I thought it was well written. Great job and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Nice

I liked this story very much would love to see a follow up to it. Great job!!!

ejlsejlsabout 15 years ago
Very sweet

Very sweet and loving. Not at all what I expected. Would make a great part 1, and leaves us wanting part 2.

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Absolutely adorable!!

This was such a fun story. I loved the little twists like him waving his greeting and talking even when she struggled to respond. I hope there is a part 2. Great job.

Reiner43Reiner43over 12 years ago
Interesting & unique

A different twist - ingenious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another one plzzzzz lol

was a awsome fic but u should make a sequel with them havin kids lol would be really cool

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sweet babies!

It's never much fun when a Sasquatch (regardless of it being fir, who's got to be the best Sasquatch.) in a story does things in much the same way you do lol, but I digress, that was fantastic, I call for a sequel, or perhaps a prequel, in which fir is travelling in search of skunk apes or yeti... I'd just love to hear what would be in fir's travel bag as far as supplies go, I imagine a tobacco pipe and a five foot long machete, I mean it's probably just me but fir's an eccentric Sasquatch and i demand you make him more eccentric lol, oh but if you did prequels he'd have to be like a ladies man of a Sasquatch, you know, as far as each story being somewhat of a different journey and each one having sex. That's really all I have to ramble about, I've just thought of a character like fir before, he seems to have a strong back story and a lot of potential, so I thought i'd make a suggestion, great story though.

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagicover 1 year ago

I love the idea that sasquatch are more intelligent than humans, hence very little evidence of their existence. Recordings have documented they seem to have a language and I don't find it unrealistic that some would learn human languages. Love Fir and would be very interested in what happens next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous