Her Thesis on Bigfoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey rubbed her panties on his cock now. She fully realized her own wetness and then began to feel a little from the head of his quickly soak her panties. He rolled up on his side again, and began to gently pull down her panties. She spread her legs to him, so that he could see her and know he had her full trust. He brought his middle finger down to her pussy lips. He languidly stroked the outside folds of her pussy. Applying the gentlest pressure, his huge finger dragged between her folds and along her slit. Lacey jerked in ecstasy as it came up against her clit. She loved his pleasuring and began raising her hips to meet his finger. She knew he could satisfy her completely with one single digit, but she wanted him inside her in the most intimate of ways. Lacey pushed his hand away.

"No, I want us to lay in pleasure together." she purred. "Please let's try."

Fir took his time, as if he was contemplating. Slowly he rolled over so that one knee was on each side of her tiny frame. He took himself in hand and brought the head of his cock down to meet her lips. It looked like another leg between hers. Lacey took great pleasure rubbing her swollen pussy lips against the tip of it, grinding herself into him. He seemed to be holding completely still, as if he was still trying to decide if he should try entering her.

"Please." Lacey whispered. "I want to feel you inside me."

"What about children?" He whispered. "What sad halfling might we produce?"

"I am on the pill." she whispered back. "It's the one thing I always keep in my camera bag." She was glad that he cared; it made her want him more. Now that she had removed this obstacle, Lacey hoped that he would not continue to hold back.

"I want you so badly." He confessed as he brought his lips to hers for a tender kiss. "I am only afraid of hurting you."

"I will tell you if I need you to stop, I promise." Lacey said with needy eyes. "Please don't make me beg you anymore. I don't think this is how it's supposed to go when woman meets Bigfoot."

He chuckled at this. He sighed and took himself in hand again. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her pussy, moving her whole body as he did so. She quickly began moaning again. He grabbed a hip in each hand and pushed the head of himself towards her. It slid her whole body forward. Lacey wriggled to align herself with him again, rubbing her pussy on the head of his cock to wet it. He pushed himself slowly forward again. This time the Head of his cock began to spread her wide. She gasped and moaned. He stopped, but she continued to wriggle on his cock. He clutched her hips again and pushed the round head of his cock further into her folds. Her body was grasping at him but was slipping off of his large round head. He'd have to push in a bit further. The heat from his cock pressing into her entire crotch area was mind boggling. Lacey felt the soft but turgid head of his cock pressing into her, but her body could not hold it in place. She pressed against him again, encouraging him to keep trying.

This time he entered her and leaned a little into it. He had now, impossibly but fortunately, buried himself in her up to the sulcus. Lacey was so tight around him that he thought he might cum right then, feeling her soft walls, her Heat, and her wetness. She groaned loudly, and somehow her muscles clenched his giant beasthood. Her body was milking him now. He could move only slightly, for fear that He would puncture her womb. She was gasping in pleasure at each tiny movement, rolling herself back against him and moaning as her pussy clenched him. He reached forward to stroke her breast with his finger and her pussy squeezed like a fist around him. He drew back, afraid he was hurting her, but Lacey begged him to keep going. He pushed down on her a little farther, groaning as her generous body allowed him a little further in. He was now able to slide in and out a little and it created a glorious sensation for them both. He was groaning now too. Lacey raised her feet up and told him to lick them. He looked puzzled, but did as she asked. When they were both wet she began rubbing them up and down on his shaft as he slid in and out of her. This attention to his whole cock made him look like he could cum at any minute. He began thrusting faster and she moaned loudly now, saying "Yes, yes, yes." Lacey was allowed to feel each subtlety of his cock like a giant bump against her thinly stretched walls. She had never felt so satisfied. Never had the void completely filled, both physically and spiritually.

Her pussy made a fist again and almost pushed him out, but he kept pounding her. Her body clenched once again tightly and then spurted its hot release, shaking her entire being, covering his tip and giving him more lube for his final strokes. Lacey felt invincible and was for the first time in her life, satisfied to the point she needed no more during intercourse. She could feel his cum working its way all the way through his cock as it traveled first under her massaging feet and then blast into her like a fire hose. His cry was ear shattering, primal, and deep. The cave walls rattled. His seed filled her womb and then, looking for more room, felt as if it also filled the tubes that led to it. It spilled out of her around his cocked and onto the cave floor. He withdrew from her slowly, while kissing her, careful to check that He had not injured her during their crazed ecstasy.

He carried her over to the small waterfall and bathed her in the cold water, gently cleaning her sex and whistling teasingly under his breath at the effect the cold water had on her nipples. He then quickly bathed his still throbbing cock. As he buried her in his warm fur, Lacey realized she was still tingling in from her orgasm. He held her close, kissing her face softly as she stroked his cheek. He told her that it had been amazing and that he was so glad she had had the courage to try. He asked her where this information would fit in her thesis. They both laughed a hard belly laugh at that one.

Lacey asked if she might stay with him, and submit her thesis from his computer, if at all. He asked if she'd thought anymore about the kind of pictures she'd be submitting. She punched him playfully in the arm and he told her that he was just kidding. Fir said that he hoped Lacey would stay with him and that she always would have such enthusiasm for their lovemaking. She said that she imagined that they yet had much research to conduct on that topic.

The huddled close together and Fir wondered aloud whether the next day would allow them to make their trip to his real home. Lacey told him that she didn't mind this one at all.

12