All Comments on 'Her Wish Fulfilled'

by cinardrua

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
cinardruacinardruaalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Hygiene and Fertility

Someone contacted me saying they'd rather skip the anal-vaginal part for hygiene reasons. I totally agree, I find it pretty nasty when any transition between the two is mentioned most of the time. That was the reason for my choice to include mention of a condom: It was on for the Anal, but "gloves off" for what followed! Small detail, but it was enough for me.

Also mentioned was my reader's skepticism that her fertility would manifest so obviously and visibly. All I can say is, I know from first hand experience that some women are constantly wet during the 3-5 days when they are ovulating. I have speculated privately that this involuntary wetness might have something to do with the popular notion among rapists that their victims wanted it to happen. Incidentally and I hope obviously, I consider real-world rape to be an atrocity.

Thanks to my reader for the feedback, I value the above comments and the other great suggestions you included. If you have an idea and feel like "remixing" this story and republishing it, don't forget I released it under a CC license for just that reason! Just remember to include a reference to my original work, and to share your own derivative under the same license.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous