Her Wish Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She averted her eyes and reached for her pants, but he stopped her with an outstretched arm. "Oh no, no putting those back on. Turn around and put your hands on the other bench."

Louise froze again momentarily. Surely he couldn't mean to go again? And could she let him go all the way? She was as fertile as she would ever be, she realised. There was a real risk if they had full blown sex. She couldn't let that happen, even if she might never have another chance to get pregnant..

"I said turn around and show me that pussy!" he urged, grasping her by the hips and spinning her around. Looking between her legs she could see he was completely limp, so what was he..

Her whole body shook as his fingers prised their way under her sodden knickers, one finger from each hand spreading her thick outer lips and another teasing her tender inners. Her hips bucked back involuntarily as his hands left her, and he chuckled as he reached to her hips and pulled her panties down and off. He put them in his pocket and returned his hands to her thighs. Her cheeks burned with shame that he had seen her reaction. His hands gripped her by the handles of her hips, and he pulled her back to his waiting mouth.

Louise's legs buckled as his tongue touched her feathery inner lips and ran along their edges to the wet spring of her vagina. He teased her in circles around her opening, running his tongue up along her perineum and back around her tight pussy, before venturing down toward her hidden clitoris. She tried to get away, pulling her hips against his grip to escape the shame of being pleasured by him, but instead of fighting her he pushed her forward and onto the window ledge behind the bench. She was powerless to stop his exploration as her buttocks pouted upward and her pussy lips opened.

His hands pulled her open as his tongue began its exploration of her clitoris. She couldn't supress the moan that rose from deep in her chest, an animal reaction to his exploitation of her weaknesses. Heat erupted and spread around her groin and her pussy clenched at nothing as he circled, licked and sucked on her protruding clit. His fingers explored the rim of her her gushing vagina, spreading her wetness around her lips and her perineum, drawing ragged moans and gasps from her complicit body.

She flinched and uttered "No!" as his soaking fingers explored further toward her tight rosebud, but as she protested he bit her clitoris, drawing a yelp of pain and cowing her into submission. His fingers resumed their play, spreading her ample wetness up to her last line of defense, and his wet index finger began to playfully press against her tight, unwilling muscle. The electric sensation this treatment was sending through her was more than she could bear, even as she cursed herself and him for doing this.

While one hand explored her rear, he reached around with the other and began to knead one of her breasts, pinching and rolling her stiff and attentive nipples as his tongue did the same to her clit.

Her body rose to fever pitch as she pushed her pussy into his face, her hands scrawling at the glass and the benches seeking something to hold onto. As his tongue raced across her clitoris more vigorously than ever, she felt herself sinking into an earth shattering orgasm, and her muscles alternately went slack and tensed incredibly. As it took her, she felt too late as her resisting rosebud flexed once, and his finger plunged in. Her shocked body clenched around the invading finger as her climax took its toll, and she shook again and again as he continued to suck and circle her bucking, struggling pussy, his fingers drenching her and invading her only remaining virginity. His other hand pinched and clutched at her breasts, pulling her back onto him by pulling on them when she spasmed away.

As her body collapsed under her weight, she distantly heard a snapping sound, and felt his fingers continue to roam around her anus, drawing wetness into her. She leapt to life as she felt a much larger invader beginning to press against her, and tried to crawl away.

He pulled her up by the waist so her body was pinned between him and the window, and spoke softly in her ear as his slick cock slid between her buttocks. She felt a condom on him, and thanked her lucky stars. That explained the snapping noise. He said "You're going to take me inside you now, where I'm guessing you've never taken a man. Are you going to let this happen willingly or do I have to make you?"

Panic began to set in. She was about to have a stranger drive his cock into her ass, and even the promise of more of those sweet sensations couldn't override the fear. She struggled, feebly beating back at him and trying to kick him loose. Pulling her close, he reached around her body and gripped her pussy in his hand.

This unexpected tactic caught her off guard, and he began to massage her tender pussy with his fingers, pulling her lips apart and venturing his middle digit into the cleft of her lips. Her body rose to the attention, and all thoughts of resistance vanished. She felt his cock sliding rhythmically against her anus, and his hands against her pussy, and began to melt under the assault. His other hand, wet from her juices, began to slide across her right nipple, his slick fingers flicking across the stiff bud and sending jolts of pleasure toward her groin.

She wriggled against him, trying desperately to escape before she came again. The more she struggled pitiably, the more he moaned and humped her resisting anus. He furiously pushed the assault on her pussy lips before driving his wet middle finger into her tight, neglected vagina. Her last lunge to freedom was curtailed as his powerful arms clutched her smaller frame against him and off the ground, his hands finding all her secret spots and mercilessly stroking them. Her long-empty pussy was frantically milking his calloused finger.

The feeling of something male in her after so long drove her over the edge, and her whole body spasmed as she came again. She was powerless to stop what she knew would happen, as her anus clenched powerfully and then released for a moment of weakness. In that moment his well lubricated cock thrust into her slick passage, his large head puckering and then slipping into her with a popping sensation. He lowered her helpless body onto him, plumbing her untouched depths as his dick twitched inside her.

She felt him stretching her around him, his cock heedless of the pain it was inflicting as she tried to adjust. He drove into her at a steady, clean pace as her body continued in its throes of ecstasy, until she felt his balls come to rest against the opening of her vagina. Something deep in her body was calling out to his seed, so close but so far. As she began to regain control, his cock drew back out of her, slowly and painfully. Her stretched muscles were beginning to adjust, and it hurt less. When he was nearly out of her, he pushed back in, driving past the resistance of her tightening passage and groaning in delight at the sensations she was giving him.

He struck up a rhythm against her struggles, pushing himself into her as she bucked to escape and keeping his firm hands on her slim waist, controlling her body and making it his entirely.

As he drew nearly out of her, she lunged again and managed to break his grip, landing on the bench and rolling quickly to her feet. Her pointless instinct to run to the door cornered her, and before she could turn around to face him he had grabbed her under the arms and pushed her forward. His foot kicked the door open again and her mind reeled in terror.

He placed his cock at her tight rose and pushed gently, tipping her closer to the edge as her arms strained to hold the bars above her head. She knew she had to push back, to keep her balance, but he wouldn't let her push without yielding. She gritted her teeth and concentrated, her wet anus puckering out to greet his huge cock as he slid back into her, drawing her by the hips and resuming his pace.

She felt him swelling and feared the worst, but he surprised her by withdrawing, pulling her back into the car. Her body ached but also pined. Her mind was awash in shame, anger and fear, as he sat down and pulled her back onto his lap. Through her legs, she saw him tearing off the condom and panicked, desperately dragging herself away.

He grabbed her by her hair and pulled firmly until she cried out and gave in, being pulled back to his waiting cock by his guiding hand on her waist. He let go of her hair and pulled her down by her wide hips until she could feel his wet, precum soaked cock just touching her pussy. She felt herself twitch, and her juices flowed liberally, mingling with his.

"Don't think I can't taste the scent of a woman in her prime, I know just why you're scared of this. But I know you want this, too. You want to feel my cock in your pussy, now." He positioned the head of his cock against her pussy lips and gently massaged it along her cleft until it lay at the opening of her vagina. "I know you yearn for me to come deep inside you, and to make you mine. I'm going to make you ride me and take my come in you, and you're going to love it."

Louise was torn and losing control. She knew she didn't want this, she knew it was wrong, and that it was a risk she couldn't afford. More than a risk, practically a certainty! But her body was moving against her will, and she felt herself beginning to move against him, feeling the tip of his cock settle into the nook at the mouth of her innermost. Her wetness and his own precum were perfectly lubricating him. She heard herself saying "No..." softly as he gently lowered her, and her body sucked him in.

She felt herself enveloping his wide head, slickly caressing his velvet skin and feeling his ridge drag across her eager opening. He was encouraging her, saying "Yes, take my cock in you. You know you need this", and all she could do was agree. She took more and more of his length into her tight, soaking pussy until she felt his balls tickle her clit hood, and felt his head rubbing against her cervix deep inside. She felt the real-ness of what she was doing, and felt powerless to stop it. Her pussy was soaking his cock and his lap, and she could imagine his delicious semen coating her sensitive inner wall.

The car shook as it began to move, and she reached back and held onto him against the movement. His powerful arms lifted her waist and she felt him moving out of her again.

She moaned in urgency and disappointment. He stopped, nearly leaving her. "What do you want?"

She gasped and fought to stop him lifting her any further, her whole mind occupied with his pulsing cock-head between her slick labia.

"You know what you want, tell me!"

"Fuck me, god fuck me.." she gasped, and he pulled her back onto him, their union effortless. His naked glans was massaging her inside, and her mind raced as she realised it would soon erupt into her womb.

"And what then? Tell me!"

"Fill me, I want to feel you fill me"

"You want my come to fill your pussy? You want to feel me exploding inside you?" He picked up the pace, shaking her body with his intensity.

"Yess.. fill me with your come, I need it.."

His drenched cock sank into her again and again, and his arms wrapped around her chest, pulling her tight and preventing a last-minute escape. She couldn't even consider escape. Her body cried out for him, and her last reserves of will were melting against his irresistable cock. She felt his balls and needed what they contained, more than air. She reached down with one of her hands, grabbing and massaging his swollen testicles with her small hands, trying to squeeze his seed into her waiting body. As the station rolled into sight over the last rise, he bit down around her neckline and thrust as deeply as he was able, and she felt his cock expand and release. A flood of warmth permeated her deepest reaches as he filled her, and her body flew into an intense, all consuming orgasm. She screamed in unfettered bliss, and his hands grabbed her flailing wrists to drag her onto him in case she fell away at the critical moment of his orgasm. She heard him cry out in pleasure, his cock stopping up her tight pussy as his come flooded into her womb. Something in her was exultant, thinking of his fertile seed seeking out her waiting eggs.

She collapsed in his arms, her pussy still clenching and releasing upon his cock. He held her for a minute while he regained his breath, his cock still filling her and leaving his seed nowhere to go but deeper inside. When they were nearing the end, he pulled her into a seated position, and pulled her pants and jacket onto her as she sat in a stupor, worn and used beyond her ability to cope.

When they reached the station, he hesitated before stepping of and said "Thanks for the company!", and beamed as if they'd simply talked pleasantries the whole way. Then he stepped off, leaving her exhausted and unable to follow as the car turned around and began its homeward journey.

She never saw him again, nor had she a meaningful description to go by thanks to her ski gear. Her only clue to his identity would be the colour of her daughter's eyes when it fully developed; a deep russet brown, flecked with hazel.

12