All Comments on 'Hera Strikes Back Ch. 10'

by Gaius8666

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Lady_Jade_HawkLady_Jade_Hawkover 7 years ago
Question

It says this is book number four. I have read Aphrodite's Curse, Olympus has Fallen, and now Hera's Strikes Back. What is the fourth book? Am I missing something?

Gaius8666Gaius8666over 7 years agoAuthor
Question

sorry for the confusion. The original post, Aphrodite's Curse, was actually 2 books: Aphrodite's Curse and The Goddesses take control. I wrote it as 1 book but split into 2 for Amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More of Archimedes!

I love your stories Gaius, are we going to see more action from Archimedes like in the first two books? You have excluded him a little in favor of the new characters, hopefully he's going to see some action in the egyptian underworld?

Gaius8666Gaius8666over 7 years agoAuthor
Archimedes

Oh yes! Archimedes is going to have his own book - The Inferno of Archimedes! Stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Constantine doesn't deserve to be milked

I think it's really shabby that you're doing that to Constantine. It's incredibly frustrating and not in the good way to continuously read characters that don't come. It's boring to continue to keep Demetrius from orgasming. He, more than any other character, deserves it. I'm angry that you made the philandering Dionysus come before Demetrius! And you're introducing way too many characters to keep a concise and attention keeping story. You have too much going on that it's discouraging and makes one not want to read. Honestly, Euphrosine should be milked and edged, and so should Hera.

highflyer78highflyer78over 7 years ago
It's called orgasm denial for a reason....

I disagree with Anon..the whole point of these stories is the orgasm denial theme, you can't expect every character to get a release every chapter, it's all about the right moment and I think the author has been doing a masterful job in balancing those moments. I do agree though that we've starting too see too many characters which may result in the main characters to be a little overlooked. On this subject the first 2 books were absolutely perfect in my opinion, I've rarely found such great works in this genre and I think you're an incredible writer Gaius. I'm happy to read you're thinking of doing an entire book on Archimedes, he's been one of my favorite characters in a long time, a book with him traveling down the inferno (Dante style) being teased by all types of demons and creatures would be amazing. Keep up the great work!

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 7 years ago
Gaius watch Marvel's Dr. Strange :

The teaser at the end shows Thor & Loki searching for Odin the One-eyed with Dr. Steven Strange helping them !

The Mystic Eye of Agamotto might inspire you to invent another pantheons with the Sorcerors Supreme battlin' the Zealots of Doramammu !!!

And as 'nother comment requested how bout edging Hera & her girl gang of Goddesses , Muses , Graces & demi Goddesses ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no more updates?

You got us captured by your stories, you can't make us wait 2+ weeks for an update :( don't tell me this is gonna be the new frequency.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please more!

Gaius - please keep writing! Any chance of including some brutal female denial?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
New chapter?

Where is the new chapter Gaius? Did you stop writing? keep up the great work please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That's different...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

will this remain forever incomplete? Gaius what happened to you???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous