Hera Strikes Back Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

A few minutes went by before the orb began to shake and shudder. Then the top hemisphere flew off with a loud pop. Everyone turned away as a blinding bright blue light shot out of the orb and the Thor, still attached to the milker, flew out, rapidly returning to his normal size as he was ejected from his tiny prison. Now free, he remained naked, sweating and moaning in his bonds, the milker pumping away as it had for millions of years.

"Oh Great Mother Gaia!" Athena cried as she felt her pussy gush when she watched Thor emerge. Thor, barking and snarling like a wild animal, his muscles rippling as he desperately struggled against his bonds, the milker stroking his hard manhood in a whirl, grunted as sweat sprayed off of his body like a fine mist.

"That is the single fucking hottest thing I think I have ever seen!" Circe whispered to Athena.

"Agreed!" Athena whispered back, her hand flying up to her mouth as she suppressed a giggle. "Just look at the balls on that stud. Have you ever seen any larger?"

"No, I can't say that I have," Athena said. "Nor bluer?"

"My, my, my," Hera said as she fanned herself and walked over to Thor. "You look like you have had quite the tribulation in there. But, it is all for a good cause. Let's see how you did." When she glanced over at the crystal tank, her smile disappeared, replaced by a frown. It was only half filled. She ran her hand down Thor's sweat covered and writhing back before lightly smacking his bare ass, and saying, "I really had hoped you would make a full donation. You held out on me!"

"Gaaaa, snabba..., whotanga!" Thor moaned, his mind unable to form coherent sentences anymore.

"By the great Mother Goddess," Loki, still in female form, said as he joined Circe and Athena glaring at Thor's undulating ass. "You could eat a plate of baked beans off of those iron buns."

"I envy you, girl," Loki added as he winked over at Grid. "I bet your boy there will be especially motivated to service you properly now."

"No doubt!" Circe added. "Just look at those purple balls. I bet he will do anything you want to get relief!"

Grid nodded and walked over to Hera. "Can you let him go now, Great Goddess? He looks like he is at the end of his tether."

"Yes...," Hera smirked as she playfully smacked Thor's ass again, before motioning to Ganymede.

"Oh yes, Glorious Goddess of Wisdom," Ganymede said as he stepped forward. "Whose every word expands the knowledge of all wisdom to those whose ears are blessed by providence to hear their —"

"Towel please," Hera said. She wrinkled her nose and added, "And..., I think we should give this boy a bath. He is quite..., uh, ripe."

"That he is, Goddess, that he is," Ganymede said as he nodded, his throat catching as the pungent odor of millions of years of denial, sweat and pre-cum wafted off of the suffering God quivering in his bondage at his feet.

"Release this boy, and call in the Nymphs. Tell them to bring as many scented oils as they can muster."

"Yes, oh wondrous divinity of Joy, whose olfactory senses are the most discerning in all of the universe. Whose regal and beauteous nose, the nostrils of which only roses are fit to—"

"Just go, Ganymede," Hera said. "The stank is getting to be a bit much. I love the musky smell of man as much as the next girl, but honestly, this is too much."

"Snarcubbla, garf..., garf! GARF!" Thor barked as he struggled at his chains.

"Oh..., sorry," Hera said as she snapped her fingers and Thor's chains fell away. As they hit the cool marble, the loud clang of their rings echoing through the still wintry air, the sweaty exhausted God collapsed onto the ground like a limp wet rag. Curling up into a ball, he shuddered and whimpered as he gripped his throbbing cock and bright blue balls, rocking back and forth as a long piteous wail shot out of his mouth.

"Is he going to be all right?" Grid said as she wrinkled her brow in concern. "I hate seeing him like this."

"Oh, don't worry about him," Hera said as she raised her eyebrow and shook her head at the pitiful mass of quivering manflesh at her feet. "He'll be fine. I am sure he will be back to his dickish ways in no time."

"Maybe I should just allow him to..., well, you know?" Grid said as she blushed.

"Oh no," Athena interjected as she walked over. "You are a high Priestess of my temple now. You have standards to maintain. You can't just give up the booty for nothing, you know."

"Yes, Grid," Hera said as she giggled at sight of Thor crawling across the plaza before collapsing at Grid's feet. When she saw Thor begin to kiss each one of Grid's toes, and heard his voice cracking in nearly inaudible whimpers and pleas, she pointed down at him, turned to Grid, and added, "Plus, I think you need to, pardon the pun, milk this situation for all its worth."

"What do you mean?" Grid said, her own voice cracking into suppressed laughter as Thor's tongue teased the top of her foot.

"Well, Girl," Circe said, "you have a God, now literally at your feet, desperate to do anything you ask in order to obtain release. This is not something to just give away. It is a golden opportunity."

"Yes," Athena interjected. "And as one of my High Priestesses, you need to have your slave earn his way to your sacred cave. A High Priestess should demand respect!"

"Hmmm," Grid said as she smiled. "I suppose I should ask for something in return for allowing Thor access to my body. I mean, I am no slut. I don't just spread my legs for any man, God or not."

"Now you are talking," Loki said with a loud laugh as he walked over to investigate. "The Goddesses are right. I say you make this boy earn his way into your lap. Now...," Loki added as he raised his eyebrows, "I could help warm you up a bit first, you know. Especially if you are feeling a bit experimental? Eh? Getting a bit bi-curious are we, Grid?"

"Pig!" Grid said with a smirk.

Several nymphs stepped forward to take Thor to the bath, and, seeing the God nude, and at Grid's feet, they all broke into an explosion of girlish laughter at the sight.

"Holy Fuck, he is a hottie!" said the first Nymph. "He is going to be a pleasure to bathe!"

"Yeah! I can't wait to wash those abs! What is that, a twelve pack he's sporting?" said another.

"You can keep the abs, I call dibs on those big, delicious purple balls swinging between his legs!" said a third.

Thor said nothing, nor even looked up, his lips planted firmly on the toes of Grid. He had one mission now, and nothing else mattered.

"Girls!" Hera said as she clapped her hands. "Take our..., guest back to my palace and have him bathed."

"With pleasure, your majesty," the head Nymph said as she reached down and grabbed Thor's left arm. As she pulled him up, Thor struggled to keep his lips plastered on Grid's foot.

"Yes, bathe him well," Hera said, "and put him up in the guest wing. He is going to need a long rest." Hera next pointed over at Grid, and said, "I have a feeling, our young heroine here is going to send him on quite the adventure, once he has recovered. He will need to be fully refreshed, I am sure."

"Hera," Dionysus said as he called out from the tank of spooge. "I thought you said this tank would provide enough divine pre-cum to fully restore all of our temples? It is barely half full!"

Hera turned to Dionysus and smirked. "Yes..., it appears our stinky furry friend was quite stingy with his manjuice."

"Maybe being giving a mechanical handjob is not as effective as one by an actual human, or even better, Goddess or Nymph."

"Perhaps," Hera said. "Somethings just need the "live" touch, you know." A grin crept over her face as she added, "it appears we are going to need to go to plan B."

"What is plan B?" Dionysus said. His blood froze when he saw Hera's smile grow wider and her eyes bored into his.

*****

Darla nervously glanced out the window of the bus and frowned. The sun was setting and the cabin of the bus was dark and silent now, only the light murmurs and moans of the suffering Lacrosse players heard in the otherwise quiet compartment. Outside, however, it was not only getting dark but quickly turning pitch black. It was apparent that within just a few minutes, there would be no light other than the headlights of the bus to light their way, and their driver had taken a terrible wrong turn. They were no longer on the interstate, and, as she felt the bus jostle and bump like some kind of covered wagon crossing the prairie, it was also obvious they were now off of the state maintained road system. The jury was in — they were hopelessly lost.

"Goddess Ishtar," Darla said. "I hate to interfere, but, we have been in this bus for hours, and I think something has gone wrong. If you don't mind me asking, but..., just where in the hell are we going? Ever since the coach took that exit, things have gone south."

"Good question, Priestess. A very good question," Ishtar said as she nodded and leaned over her chair to join Darla in looking out the window. She smiled as she took in the view. Despite the growing darkness, she had to admit, it was a gorgeous sight. That big Texas sky looming overhead seemed to stretch on to eternity, and it was especially gorgeous now that it was sunset.

The landscape was as breathtaking as the sky. Rolling treeless hills, devoid of any sign of human activity, whizzed by and morphed into what looked like an enormous purple velvet cloth laid out under a dome of glowing oranges and rioting reds.

After appreciating the scenery for a few minutes, Ishtar said, "I have to say, though, it is definitely pretty out here. I am enjoying the ride. I doubt I have ever seen a more gorgeous terrain since the great Mesopotamian Barbecue held for the birth of Baal." She pointed out across the low scrub-bush dotted landscape to a river in the distance. It resembled a strip of gold cutting through the purple landscape, made even more vibrant by the dying rays of the sun. Ishtar said, "Feast your eyes on that! The Euphrates certainly never looked lovelier!"

"Yes, it is all nice and all," Darla said. "But...," she added as she pointed at the coach driving the bus, his eyes wide with fright as he tried to fight the urge to twitch from the phantom spiders teasing his balls. "We are most definitely lost, and now we are rambling around out in the middle of nowhere, and soon to be in complete darkness! We will never find a motel out here."

"Yeah, I was wondering about that," Ishtar said. "I know you gals say everything is bigger in Texas, but this is ridiculous. How big is this fucking state anyway?"

"It's big, Goddess."

"That I can see," Ishtar said before turning back to the coach driving the bus. "Hey..., where are you taking us? The girls and I are getting tired and we need to find a motel."

"Please! Please make them stop!" the coach cried as sweat poured down his forehead. "I..., I can't..."

Ishtar turned back to Darla and winked. "Hmmmm, maybe I made those phantom spiders a bit too aggressive."

"You think?" Darla said with a wink. "It might be affecting his driving skills."

"True," Isthar said as she winked back. She turned to the front of the bus, and said, "All right, Coach, I will have your little playmates back off..., but, you need to get us back out to the main road. I am enjoying the scenery and all, but we need to turn in for the night." She wrinkled her nose, and added, "Plus, your team needs a bath..., bad!"

"Please, Goddess, please," the coach begged. "I will do anything! But, please release the block on my balls or take these spiders away! I can't take anymore!"

"I will, but, you have got to get us off this back road. You horny boys reek! Once we get to the motel, all you dirty boys are going to need a good scrubbing."

"Please, Goddess Isthar, please!"

Ishtar shook her head and sighed dismissively before she flicked her pinky towards the coach and turned back to talk to Darla. As she started to speak, Shelia walked up from the back of the bus to join them. Waving her hand in front of her face, she said, "You got that right, Goddess Ishtar! It smells like a locker room in here."

Shelia paused beside the seat of one of the naked and moaning University of Texas Lacrosse players and grinned. She ran her finger down the sweat covered, and shaking, bare chest of Bill, and added, "so you might want to ease up on the boys too, while you are at it, Goddess. I don't think they have any more milk to give tonight, and all of this psychic teasing is causing them to stink up the bus with their pent-up lust."

"It is a bit ripe in here," Darla said as she nodded and scrunched up her nose.

"Yes, I suppose you are right," Ishtar said. "We can milk them fresh in the —"

Ishtar's words were cut off as suddenly the bus lurched to the left, and everything dropped as the side of the bus dropped down into a ditch. She and the other girls were thrown into floor of the aisle by the unexpected stop and upending.

"What the fuck happened?" Shelia cried.

"Is everyone OK?" Darla said.

Ishtar stood up and spun back to the front of the bus. She raised her hands, prepared to use the rest of her manna up by changing the coach into something small, slimy and repellent for wrecking their ride, but stopped when her eyes took in the scene. It was hilarious and she raised her right hand up to her mouth to cover her laugh.

The coach, naked like his players, had been thrown to the ground as well by the crash. He was on his back on the floor, his crotch thrust lewdly up in the air as his cock erupted a continuous fountain of sperm. His mouth was wide open and he shrieked a long pitiful wail of relief into the cabin.

"Oh..., my bad," Isthar said as she stifled another giggle. "I guess I released his orgasm block, but forgot to take away the phantom spiders."

"Yeah, no wonder he wrecked the bus," Dottie added as she crawled up the aisle from the back. The sudden crash having brought her nap to a violent end.

Ishtar glowered down at the coach, barking and drooling as the phantom spiders continued to tease and torment his post-orgasmic cock. Pleasure had yielded to pain as the sensation of thousands of feathery spider legs continued to stroke and caress his spent manhood. He looked up at her, his eyes pleading, his hands folded in a begging motion.

"No!" Ishtar cackled. "You wrecked the bus so now you must pay. Your little buddies will continue. Perhaps a couple of days of post-orgasmic torment will teach you to drive better in the future."

The coach could not form words, only a muffled sob and a wet moan erupted out of his throat as he continued to writhe on the floor.

"So now what?" Darla said. "We are fucked for sure out here in the dark in the middle of nowhere."

"Don't be so negative, Darla," Ishtar said as she stepped over the coach and opened the door. "Perhaps it is not so bad. If we can get out of the ditch, I am sure we can get out of here. Do either of you know how to drive this thing?"

After Ishtar and the three girls exited the bus, and saw its enormous wheels sunk down into a mud-filled ditch, Darla's stomach dropped. The drop turned into a churn when she heard the tell-tale sign of a shotgun being cocked behind her.

"OK, you freaks," Susie-May said as she lifted her gun into the air and aimed it at Isthar's head. "You got five seconds to explain why in the fuck you are on my property!"

*****

Constantine sighed as he opened his eyes. He was more relaxed than he had ever been in his life. Naked, and now with his cock and balls freshly shaved, he was lying back in the warm, silky, scented waters of the river inside the Temple of Hathor. Everything was fuzzy, like looking through a piece of gauze. Every muscle tingled in joy and his breathing was deep and soothing. If this was a dream, as he suspected it had to be, then it was one he wished he never would wake from.

As he floated in the center of this magical river, his entire body was continuously stroked and massaged by dozens of female hands. Lazily turning his head to his left, he smiled when his eyes met the green-eyed gaze of the gorgeous High Priestess Anut. She too was naked, and a vision of utter perfection. With water beading on her erect nipples, and her warm inviting smile greeting his, and the sight of her perfect body filling his eyes as the sensations of her skillful hands gently stroking his shaft cascaded up his spine, he sighed in utter bliss. Who is this glorious angel? He opened his mouth so speak, but Anut grinned and placed her forefinger on his lips.

"Don't speak, Constantine," Anut said. "You will interrupt our ritual. We are so close to completion, you wouldn't want to mess things up at the end, now would you?"

Constantine smiled and shook his head. He laid his head back into the water where it was cupped by the hands of two beauties behind him. His heavy eyes closed. When he felt their nipples brush his cheeks, he sighed to himself, and thought, "Jesus..., I hope I never wake up!"

This vision was the most vivid dream he had ever had, and, he knew if they kept on stroking him like this, it was about to turn into the wettest one too. It was perfection, and his body went limp in the water as his whole being was caressed in a warm silky glow of total contentment. He was completely relaxed, and growing sleepy. It was difficult to open his eyes, his whole body marinating in bliss, but he did. When his lids flittered open, he exhaled in disbelief.

He was surrounded by beauty, with a dozen girls kissing and massaging his legs, feet, chest, stomach and balls of course. The beauty extended also to the general surroundings. As his eyes continued to go in and out of focus, he felt the cool breeze pass over his bare, and partially submerged body as jasmine blossoms rained down on his face from the ceiling. This was about as close to heaven as he thought he would ever get, and for a second, he had a thought that perhaps he was dead. Surely no place on earth could be this fantastic.

"Oh Glorious Goddess Hathor," Anut sang, her soft voice echoing through the enormous chamber. "Prepare thy servant for his task."

Constantine, his head light and his balls aching from the near constant sensations forced open his eyes. They grew wide as he spied something coming up out of the water before him. The river he was floating on narrowed in front of him and the water began to churn. A tinge of fear struck his gut when out of the water he saw an enormous cow head emerge.

As the enormous creature rose up out of the river, he was both aroused, and shocked. The bovine head was attached to the most beautiful female form he had ever seen. Her breasts were perfect, hanging heavy and low and dripping scented sacred water back into the river. Her pussy, perfectly trimmed and dazzling, glowed as flecks of golden rays shone off of her skin. The academic in him awoke, and he knew exactly who it was. It was the Great Goddess Hathor herself. This had to be the single most fucked up crazy dream, ever!

"You have done well, Mistress Anut," Hathor said as her large brown cow eyes spied Constantine floating on his back, his iron hard cock jutting prominently out of the water. "This human male will make a fine addition to my Priesthood."

"Oh, you fill me with eternal honor by your kind words, Great Goddess," Anut said.

Constantine said nothing, deciding to just let this "dream" play out. Oddly, his erection, which he did not think could possibly get harder, did as Hathor's hauntingly lovely voice echoed in his ears. It was just like his experience with the "hallucination" of Aphrodite back at the museum. Maybe he had been working on his dissertation so hard he finally cracked. Well..., he thought to himself. If this is insanity, bring on the lithium!

"Has he been told of his mission, yet?" Hathor said.

"Not yet, oh great one," Anut said. "I thought it best to tell him..., uh, after the ceremony."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers