Hera Strikes Back Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

Hathor snickered. "Yes..., I suppose you are right. He may not be so aggregable if he knew what was involved beforehand. Which reminds me, you have the..."

"Yes, oh great one, I brought it up from the sacred storehouse before the ceremony."

Hathor looked down at Constantine and smiled. He looked so happy. His handsome nude male body covered in the soft hands of her servants, his erection, hard and proud, saluting her divinity, a huge satisfied smile on his face as he saturated himself in what he thought was a very powerful erotic dream. She cocked her head, and said, "And, the keys? You found all of them?"

"Yes. They were right where the last Priest had left them. All four hundred of them."

"I am glad you found them. It has been 5,000 years since they were last used, so I was half expecting them to be lost." Hathor sighed, and added, "Things have really gone downhill. Sadly, there are not so many Priestesses today."

"No," Anut said quickly. "But from our small group of twenty, and after our new Priest releases the captives, I am sure the ranks will swell again."

"I am sure you are right, loyal Priestess," Hathor said. "And you are sure the golden girder will fit?" She giggled as she added, "He is much larger than my last priest."

"I am certain it will," Anut said. "We have performed the ritual as written in the great book, Goddess," Anut said. "I hope it is to your satisfaction, and we have not missed anything. This ceremony is new to me."

"Not a thing, you performed it well," Hathor said as she winked, leaned forward and snaked out her great cow tongue out of her mouth. She then proceeded to wrap it around Constantine's dick.

Once her long, wet, warm tongue engulfed Constantine's manhood, he instantly arched his back as his long-denied orgasm started to bubble its way up his shaft. Hathor saw his shudders, and heard his moans, and removed her tongue right before his eruption.

"Yes, he seems quite ripe, and I know now the long-awaited prophecy is now close to being fulfilled." Hathor closed her eyes, and said, "The sisterhood awaits, the man from a distant shore. His constant begging for relief, are just plain hard to ignore. From the depths of his arousal, in oceans of denied seed, we shall use the lust of this man, to rescue your sisters in need." Bending down into the water again, Hathor locked eyes with Constantine.

"You want to give your milk to me, don't you boy?"

"Oh yes, Goddess," Constantine cried. "More than anything." He felt his balls start to quiver as the glorious tits of the Goddess swung in his face.

"But to earn that honor, I require a price," Hathor said. "Are you willing to serve me? Are you willing to pay the price for an infinite prize?"

"Yes, Goddess, Yes!"

"It is a price worth paying, as the prize is incalculable."

"Oh Goddess," Constantine moaned as he leaned up from the water and tried to suckle at Hathor's tit. "I will do anything! Anything you want! What is it you require?"

She gently pulled her breasts from his mouth, and said, "Wonderful! And aren't you interested in knowing what you will receive for serving me first?"

"Yes, oh Goddess! Please..."

"Good boy," Hathor said. "And you will be amply rewarded. If you can release my Priestesses, long imprisoned in the orb of Chronus; Anut, and all of my gorgeous servants here in my temple, will serve your every manly urge for eternity. Would you like that, Constantine?"

"More than anything, Goddess," Constantine barked. It was hard for him to speak as the acolytes continued to stroke his cock and massage his balls, slowly milking his seed right to the brink of release. He was so close to cumming, he could taste it. His toes were quivering. His breath was growing short. Those dozens of silky female palms, trained as servants of Hathor, were giving him the best handjob a man could ever imagine. At that moment, he would have agreed to anything.

"That is wonderful news, Constantine," Hathor said. "Wonderful news. After all, such a huge sacrifice you are making should have a large reward."

Constantine's eyes popped open as he tried to sit up in the water. "Sacrifice? What sacri..., oh, oh, unf!" His words trailed off as a wave of pre-orgasmic bliss boiled his mind and he sank back down into the water, submitting to the glorious hands of the Priestesses of Hathor.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers