All Comments on 'Here "Comes" The Bride'

by kkaytlyn

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
prefictable..

And obviously the groom is her long lost brother... Terrible story and bad grammar. Get an editor kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
it was wonderful

Future hubby was aware what was happening. Dad has spoken to him and told him what he has always wanted , He thought about it and decided to let DAD have it, After it was all over Dad texted him to come in and tell daughter. Keeping daddy happy for years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

Its the start of a good story. I'll be waiting for the next part so see how this ends.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Hot enough

ignore the trolls. But I hope you plan a sequel, the end was too abrupt and unexplained.

3*

Luv your pic btw.

Jena121Jena121over 7 years ago
More content please

Please give us some more of this story - let us have the hubby-to-be join in on a threesome - then maybe the groom's mother - eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh I do hope there's more to come,,,this part is perfect,,a gift every bride should give her father,,so please let's have the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Short but Sweet.

Love your story! Would like to see this storyline continue. Love the twist her wanting this also. This is the first of your works I have read and look forward to reading your other work.Thank you!

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 7 years ago
Please continue

Got me going, but now I want to see them both use her like she deserves!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your beautiful baby

Wasn't aware that she had a baby!

Stopped reading right there.

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 7 years ago
More?

There must simply be more, much more. What is the next gift? He has already cum inside her unprotected pussy and probably impregnated her? Is her future husband bi and going to share her with Daddy, his lover? So many possibilities! Let's explore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Need a Sequel

This is a good story. You need to make another. This ends on a cliff hanger. What is the news? Is Kenzi going to get pregnant? So many unanswered questions. Please think about making a sequel

JohnheroJohnheroover 6 years ago
hot

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That could have happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkkaytlyn@kkaytlyn
Long Blond Hair, Hazel eyes. Yes the pic is a current one of me. Being a married woman with a very open minded husband he helped introduce me to an open lifestyle which allows my creativity to break boundaries... so that being said, some of these stories are fantasies, a whims...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES