All Comments on 'Hers For Life Ch. 11'

by onyourknees

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't see as she likes him very much..

Wonder if he'll get sick of the shit and leave?

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Now only the hard core idiots can find something good in your story! 1*!!

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

Cuckolding spoiles everything. I will not read any further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, it's evident that this is a story about two people who don't give two shits about each other, and, as a result...there is no eroticism between them whatsoever.

I can't decide who in this story is more unlikable. Beth is a cheating slut who deliberately hurts her husband while putting him at risk. She doesn't give a fuck about his mental, physical or spiritual health, and it would be better for her if they broke up and went their separate ways. That way, she could sleep with whoever she wanted without the stigma of becoming nasty.

But Casey is just as bad (if not worse) because not only is he not doing anything to stop Beth...he's also not doing anything to improve himself. He just kind of whimpers from one scene to the next while balling his eyes out whenever she does something painful to him.

Do you know what I think? I believe that he has no genuine desire to sleep with his wife or be physical with her (which would make sense... he probably doesn't want her herpes). Oh, he might claim to be 'hurt' and all this nonsense, but guess what? He's a grown man. He can walk out at any time he wants.

He can also learn to eat pussy, give foot rubs, clean the apartment and take pills to make his dick bigger. Yet, he does none of these things. He doesn't care about or want Beth, and I don't blame him. Hell, he probably put on weight and likes his chastity cage because they give him an automatic 'out' when it comes to her.

But the dishonesty here is what's really disgusting. It's he that's writing this story. Is this nasty little piece his way of garnering revenge against someone who has presumably hurt him?

He's such a fucking martyr. Woe to the great Casey and all the agony he's forced to endure! He's such a saint for dealing with his slutty, mentally-challenged spouse!

LMAO. What a crock of shit.

This is the very definition of a toxic relationship. Why are these two together? What does Casey or Beth gain from being around one another?

If they actually gave two craps about themselves, each other, and their health...they would break up immediately. But they won't do that, will they?

It will be one nightmare abuse after another, punctuated by a bunch of run-on sentences, absent psychology, and non-sensical backward stories that add nothing to the overall tale. Good times! Have fun presenting your trash!

But, as always...have a nice day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronyourknees@onyourknees
I don't look at the comments on my stories very often after they have been published for a while. Most of my stories are about role play, I love the power dynamic. I write about both female and male dominant, though I find I write most about female dom/male sub. Take Care.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES