Hers For Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to an expensive bar in a nice hotel, and I first met Casey, star football player, captain, he was wearing a suit and tie, all dark colors, and he was big, 6'4'' in great shape and very muscular, well over 200 lbs.

"You're the husband," he said.

"Yes."

"Sorry," he said without meaning it, the turned away from me to close me off as he faced Beth.

"Sorry? He should be thanking you for taking care of me so good," Beth said, peering around him to see me. "Well baby?"

And I thanked him, great start to the night, I was already humiliated.

We sat at a table, for drinks, Beth ordered for me, Shirley Temple and then her and her 'boyfriend', ordered cocktails.

They just talked, occasionally taking shots at me and my manhood.

After they had had two drinks, Beth had me get a room, this was a really pricey hotel, it was almost a week's salary at my relatively new entry level job.

Then from over my shoulder, holding Casey's hand, Beth asked the clerk if they had a suite, and she said, yes, so she told me to get that. Now it was a week and a half's salary.

We got the room keys and Beth took them from me, right in front of the desk, then took Casey's arm and walked to the elevators as I followed lamely behind them. It hurt even more to admit to what a stunning couple they made.

They kissed heavily in the elevator.

Beth gave me a key to open the door and hold it for them to go in.

They looked around the place as Beth told me to get a bottle of champagne sent up, expensive, between this room, the champagne and the bar tab, my last 2 week paycheck would go entirely to this night.

As I ordered, they were looking around the suite, it was big, and obviously really nice.

Then the champagne came and I tipped him and then the two of them starting making out against a wall as I just sat in a chair, kind of facing them.

As I watched this big linebacker paw at my wife, his tongue going down her throat, his hands on her breasts, her moans, how lusty she looked, I imagined her panties were getting wet. I knew they were.

It got more and more intense, and harder to watch, but I couldn't look away, it was like a car crash.

12