All Comments on 'Hers For Life Ch. 12'

by onyourknees

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
EdgarJames34EdgarJames34almost 11 years ago
Fascinating...

You have truly created a hateful and hurtful character...

If that was your intent, then well done

I cannot see her humanity at all, and there certainly is no love

I really cannot see that she has anything but loathing for him

What is left for him to want to continue? You really have left him nothing

Even a beaten dog will run away eventually

Perhaps her sickness has a purpose, but I cannot see what it is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice Story

Ok people, give it a rest. This is a fictional story for people who like controlling women. If you don't, for god sake stop reading these stories and leaving your stupid comments. Yes, that means you too Edgar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

There's not a lot of good stuff out there in this genre, so it's a breath of fresh air to read stories like this one. Well done. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lol, Great ending

Thanks for the hot story. Nice, ending too, the perfect middle finger to all those critics whining about "love" lol. Beth does not give a crap about love! Ahh hot, wicked, psycho Beth.

Again, wickedly sweet, hot and original. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why didn't he leave?

There was literally nothing left for him. He obviously still had some sense dignity left as he was contemplating the event the whole time in page 1 and later cried upon the realization of it all. On top of that, Beth doesn't seem to be all that controlling of his real world experiences away from her so he knows that the position he is in is really fucked up. Love you say? If I had a dollar for every time she broke his heart I could buy a large papa johns pizza. Goddamn, he could have brought charges on that bitch. Like Edgar said, even a broken dog will run away. A dominant/submissive relationship is bound to turn out for the worse is there is not mutual agreement and it is absurd that the story ends with "this is our great, new life!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

I have had a fantasy like this with my ex. I broke up with her because she cheated. But I constantly fantasize about if I had stayed with her and allowed her to cuckold me. She was much hotter than me she had an amazing body. I think she cheated on me for a long while before I broke it off. We went through a phase where she cut me off from her pussy and only gave me hand jobs. Like the negative comments stated, in reality I had to leave but the fantasy, this fantasy that you just wrote is my fantasy. I changed Beth's name to Laura the entire time I read it. I would love to see you pick this story back up and have her feminize him. Start with wearing panties and very slowly as you have done here build to feminization. Basically he is so straight and she is so hot that he is willing to go gay for her.

This is not a real story, as people have said in reality I left. In the story there is no end to the humiliation he will endure for her. Keep that going. It doesn't have to be real, it is hot.

brutus62brutus62over 7 years ago
mmmmm

think death would be a better option

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Edgar and Brutus have it exactly right.

She is hatred incarnate.

You did a good job, you created the most despicable, vile, contemptible animal in her.

The only way this would end is in murder-suicide unless he grows some balls.

He needs to humiliate her in public. Whip her arse in public with a belt and cane.

Fuck a bunch of hot chicks in front of her.

Then ask her, is THIS our new life?

What a cunt dog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well it's just a steaming pile of crap

isn't it. About as realistic as me conquering everest (hint, I'm 60 and fat) For me even fantasies have to have at least some credibility, this doesn't.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Story!

So glad there were no "consequences" for Beth. I love her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I find it strange

that people think "It's ok it's just a fantasy" I honestly believe people who enjoy these fantasies are mentally ill, they just can't admit it to themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

I loved this story. thought it was hot as hell.

I find evil, bitchy women so fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story. Beth is a Queen to be adored and worshiped. On a par with Peter Omez another great writer.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Disgusting !!!! ut s good. too bad Casey wont let cuck at least fluff him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No revenge? I read hoping for such a thing but alas, it is trash. Seriously this wimp deserves what he is getting, beth is a psycho who is using him obviously, why did you put loving in there? There is no love here. Pathetic.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

3.2* as a rating in "BDSM" is like 1* in "LW". So even the die-hard idiots drop you and your perverted story!

joela_99yjoela_99yover 1 year ago

Sorry i didn't rate the stories as i read them. I'll go back and rate them.

But i loved the beginning chapters. I love FLR, dominating, bitchy women, it is a real turn on. Any kind of domination/humiliation in private and even public. But like some other commentors, i just can not get into the humiliation of cuckoldery! For example i had a relationship with a woman and she had a BFF over (which i didn't realize was going to be a demonstration) they were near the pool and she asked me to go get them some snacks. I did, and no sooner did i sit down she asked me to get some glasses and chilled wine. I did, and then she asked for glasses of ice water, to quench their thirst. Coming back i heard them talking and she told her friend that no he doesn't mind doing what ever i ask no matter how annoying or demeaning, he worships me and wants to serve me. Well i didn't have an erection before but when i heard that i got a big one. If i was a writer, i'd explain how the the rest of the day went.

In any case i love the writing of these stories, and how she degrades, dominates, and humiliates him but not the cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wasn't going to write this critique because, to be frank...I usually have better things to do than review trash. However, because your story pissed me off...I decided to take some time out of my busy schedule to do so.

First off, have you ever heard of a run-on sentence? No? Well, take some time to look up what that is or scroll through your work. Because this piece in particular, is rife with them to the point where the majority of it is unreadable.

Second, are you aware that your practice of 'telling a story within a story' is lazy, lacks emotional attachment, and makes the overall piece so boring and unrealistic that the majority of your work gets passed over as result? No, again? Well, why don't you try this?

Read the piece aloud before presenting it, and you'll see what I mean. You're writing is so poor that it's comparable to sea sludge that's been vomited on. Fucking 5th-grade-level, pathetic bullshit.

Now, moving onto the 'meat' of the story.

What the fuck is wrong with you? People neither talk nor behave this way. "love' means that you care about someone's spiritual, physical, and intellectual needs and, as you have shown...Beth DOES NOT care about her husband ONE IOTA. Instead, she abuses, spits and deliberately hurts him at every chance she gets.

People naturally rebel against such treatment not out of emotional reasons but because their INHERENT BIOLOGY commands them to do so.

Beth (because of her constant cheating and carelessness) CONSISTENTLY puts her man at RISK, and for him not to fight back stretches the limits of ridiculousness and garners into the Realm of Absurdity. Was this your intention? Or have your characters been transported here from Jupiter?

Complete and Total Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Cuckold hubby reached under the pillow, and pulled out his 9mm and put it under her boyfriends balls aiming it towards his cock. Pulling the trigger, there was loud bang and both his wife and her be dropped. Apparently toe bullet went up through his cock and entered her pussy, and through her lower spine. I had Crawled out from under them. The be wasn't dead yet but most of his ball were gone and all of his cock was gone, and he was Unconscious. Now his just broken in two at the lower spine, and couldn't feel anything below her tits. She still couldn't figure out what happened to her. I told her I had shoot them both through his cock. She was crying and ask why? You fucking cheating ass slut, you ask me why, and I did even mention this fucking cage you locked on my cock. I got dressed, and dialed 911 and layed the phone on her ear. You better ask for two Ambulances before both bleed to death bitch, have good rest of what's left of your live. I went to the airport and Caught a flight to South America..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronyourknees@onyourknees
I don't look at the comments on my stories very often after they have been published for a while. Most of my stories are about role play, I love the power dynamic. I write about both female and male dominant, though I find I write most about female dom/male sub. Take Care.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES