Hers For Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little later he slide his cock out and lay on top of her, kissing. A minute later Beth said, "I know I promised to never touch or kiss my husband as long as we're together, and outside of little pecks and the occasionally playful tug on his dick, we haven't done anything, but it would make me so hot if he could eat me out right now, would that be ok?"

He pulled back and said, "like right now, as you are?"

"Yeah, exactly."

"Uh, yeah, this one time."

"Thank you sweetie, can you unlock him then?" He got up and I noticed Beth trying to keep her hips a bit elevated, pointed up, as Casey got up and undid my cuffs and Beth told me to get up on the bed and lie down beside her. Casey watched from a little bit away.

Then Beth did a swift athletic spin and was quickly kneeling over my face, legs spread around me. I could already see a glob of his cum against the edge of one of her lips, gravity was starting to pull it out.

"I saved up, there's a lot in there, champ" Casey said to me, making Beth laugh.

"I can feel it all running down my insides," Beth said, "feels so good."

"Start with just sticking your tongue out far." Beth ordered, "Yeah, now come and lick up my slit just like that, keep your tongue out."

She didn't even kneel down to sit on my face, she keep her ass up, so I had to work really hard to do a situp and grab her ass with my arms to keep me up that high. Then I took a big lick all along her slit, feelings the fresh cum go onto my tongue.

"Good, lets' see that tongue...mmm, look at that cum, swallow." This was so gross.

"Good, lick me again, just like last time, good, keep going."

I just keep licking her slit, "Yeah, baby, you're getting up all that cum. OK, now get in there and suck my pussy, I want you to suck that cum right out of me."

So, I had to bury my tongue in her semen coated pussy, and slurp at it as she rubbed and grinded over my face.

"Good, lick all around the walls,"

After doing it for only a few minutes, Casey said, "OK, he's got most of it."

Beth stopped grinding, but stayed still, my tongue still in her, and she turned to Casey with a smile, still holding her own tits as she said, "Oh, you getting jealous?"

"Yeah! This is awful, I don't know how he can stand it, but you are so very sexy, I could see how he'd beat off to it."

She pushed my head down sharply so I feel back down to the bed. "You know you never have to beat off when I'm around, he's got me warmed up to go again, and if you don't want my pussy now, I'd love that big cock in my ass."

"Later, first you gotta do something for me."

"Of course," she said, nodding eagerly, so fucking eager to please him, to do whatever he'd like.

"I want you to piss on him."

"Yeah, watching me pee turns you on?" she said, surprised.

"No, I wanna see this shit for myself, it'll be funny."

Beth smiled at that, "Sure, common baby, into the tub." She pinched my butt as I got up, and they both followed me into the bathroom as I got into the tub.

I was on my back, my legs dangling over both sides at the knees, my back and head all the way against the cold tub floor.

Beth put one leg on the far ledge, her other was still on the floor, so her pussy was a couple feet above me.

"Now you can start beating off," she said, spreading her puffy lips for me.

Casey started to laugh as I grabbed my dick. "So fucked up." he said.

"Where do you want me to do it?" Beth asked as she reached over to fondle his balls.

"I don't know, all over."

She started to rub herself for me first, urging me to beat off harder, getting me turned on, she took her foot and started to rub it over my balls for a little. That felt good, she had gotten so much more sensual and skilled sexually, it was unbelievable, though she was one of those people that was good at everything she does, so I was not surprised.

Anyways, once she had me to the point where I wanted to bring myself off, she scooted up her body until it was much nearer to my face and started to let a stream fly.

I watched as her warm piss started to splash against my upper chest.

"There, enjoy it, feel my warm pussy juice coating your body, look at my body, take it in. Keep jerking. Good boy, you're so good, baby."

She started to pull the skin back around her vulva to aim a bit higher as she said calmly, "open your mouth wide, keep it open, and close your eyes."

I could feel it on my chin and move quickly to my mouth, filling it, echoing like it was going into a cup. She kept it trained on my mouth for a bit, saying "Cum for me baby" before moving up, leaving me with a mouth full of piss, up to my nose, over my closed eyes and all over my face and hair.

My face was soaked, my hair was damp, I was beating off hard as Beth encouraged me. She had moved down to my stomach and balls with her stream now.

"Cum baby, cum." she said and because my mouth was full of piss, I silently spasmed and kept my eyes closed as Beth's piss and my cum were hitting my stomach.

"Nice, baby." she said. "Now open your eyes."

I looked up to see Beth standing over the tub, looking pleased, then my eyes darted to Casey in behind her, when he said, "You are a pathetic little bitch" and moved forward to spit on my chest.

Beth laughed powerfully at that, but quickly composed herself and looked at him with a disapproving look, then at me with a sad face, like she felt bad for me. "You're the best baby, I love you." she said.

Then, she turned back to Casey and pressed against him. They started to kiss. Beth pulled away for a second to say, "You can sit up to watch baby, swallow that, and oh, and you might as well eat that cum too, then tell us if it tastes better piss flavoured."

Then Casey smiled before finding her breasts with his hands as she found his dick with one of hers.

I sat up, feeling the bit of piss in the tub under me, the drain was closed, so it wasn't leaving, sloashing underneath me as I got into a siting position. I squeegeed the drops of piss on my face and eyebrows off with my fingers. Then I got to scooping the bits of cum off my stomach and started licking them off my hand. Thankfully, they were so focused on each other, Beth barely looked at me as I did it.

Then, Casey grabbed her hips and spun her around, he reached under her right thigh and lifted it up, so her thigh was up at waist height on the counter, her leg extended over the sink.

He pushed on her back to bend her in an uncomfortable looking position, like she was bent over in a deep bow over the sink, like she was trying to hug it, but also her leg was up and out at her waist. He held her there and spanked her ass a bunch of times, making her shriek and look back with this evil, sexy face.

Then Casey, maybe just so I could see, parted her ass cheeks wide, really wide so it looked painful, and then he pressed her cock against her asshole, but didn't go in, making her whine and beg, he spat on her ass, rubbing it around her entrance with his cock head, making her beg more.

Then he slide it in, grabbed her hair with one hand and started to fuck her hard, they didn't change positions or do anything, she was held there and used as he rammed into her hard and fast and since he had just cum not long ago, it took him a long time before he thrust and held it as he bucked and came inside her ass.

At that point, they left the bathroom and Beth told me I could shower. When I got out, they were in bed and Beth told me to sleep on the couch.

Only a few days later, Casey showed up at the door one evening, Beth made me let him in, and he instantly threw her against the wall and kissed her.

Before long they were both naked, and Beth told me to strip down too. While I did that, Casey carried her to the bed and I followed, and Beth had me hold her leg in the air as Casey ate her out. She told me to kiss and suck her toes.

Then Beth had me get on all fours perpendicular to her, she leaned over me and rested her chest on my back in doggy style, using me as a piece of furniture as he entered her from behind.

"Go slow," she said, "I want to try a lot of positions."

He fucked her deep and slow, and then she wanted to change positions,

Then she had me lay on the bed and sat on my chest, her pussy pointing towards the top of my head. She leaned back, her hands on my thighs, then she scooted up some until her ass was over my mouth and she said, "start licking," then Casey moved in front of her, and I saw his balls rest on my forehead as he entered Beth, and soon Beth slide forward until her ass was on my face, and I started to lick her asshole.

I could feel his balls dragging over my head as he went in and out of her, his dick inches from my face, her ass hole pressed against my mouth.

"Enjoy it baby," she said laughing, as she pulled up a bit to readjust as she gave my balls a squeeze "this is our great, new life!"

12