Hey, Aren't You....

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,788 Followers

"Yes. It's very okay," she said handing the tube to Alyssa. "Come on! We need a mirror!"

When the came out a few minutes later, Alyssa was wearing a new top Olivia bought her and he tried as hard as he could not to notice the bra straps—or the way the mascara made her lashes look so long and pretty.

What he did say was, "Honey, you look so much like your mom. I think you're going to be just as beautiful as she was." He smiled then said, "Oh, and if I find out you were kissing that cute boy at school...." He made a big fist and pretended to be tough.

Alyssa giggled then said, "Well, you don't have to be in love to kiss someone, right?" throwing his own words back at him.

Dax talked Olivia into having dinner with them again and she was happy to stay even after 'their' girl went to bed.

They were sitting on the couch again reflecting about the day and the time since they met.

Dax put his arm around Olivia and told her, "I pretty much think about you every minute of every day."

"You do?" she said as though it was a big surprise. "But not at night?"

Her smile made him smile.

"Especially at night."

"I know. Me, too," she said.

"Olivia?" he said. She looked up at him as he said, "Having a child makes it a little harder to be...really alone and well, I'd...really like to be alone with you...soon."

"Hmmm," she said sliding even closer. "You must have been reading my mind."

"Really?" he asked hoping she wasn't kidding.

"Yes. Really," she assured him. "I'd like that very much." She pulled his face close then said, "I'd like you to kiss me right now very much, too."

Within a minute they were at the same 'level' they'd been to the last time they kissed like that.

"Mmmm. I'm not sure I can wait that long," she said as he cupped her breast through the silky material of her blouse. She undid the next three buttons then put his hand inside.

Dax undid his belt buckle and Olivia unzipped his pants.

"This is so...sneaky," she said with a smile.

"It's like being afraid your parents will catch you except in reverse."

"I have an idea," she said. She grabbed the blanket hanging off the back of the couch and pulled it over them. "Just in case."

Both of them made it to a kind of third base as long as Dax using only his fingers counted as getting there.

Olivia came first and came very hard as Dax kissed her deeply while circling her clit with his middle finger. She moaned softly as she came then kissed him again.

"You hold up the 'tent' and warn me if we have company," she said lowering herself toward the part of his body she'd been stroking for several minutes.

She knew he was big, but she wanted to not only see for herself, but to also feel him in her mouth, knowing they couldn't go any further. Olivia had forgotten how much she loved giving head and why until her lover groaned when she took him in her mouth. She slid up and down over and over using her hand to twist and stroke as her mouth left room for it.

"Ohhh...wow...." Dax said peeking under the blanket. "Oh, man! You are...amazing!" he said as she took him deep and held it there.

Several minutes later he said, "I can't last any longer. There's some tissue on the...."

Olivia ignored him and sucked and stroked even harder until he Dax's body erupted in a massive release. Olivia stayed right with him not wanting any chance of 'evidence' being left behind. Having caught every drop, she raised up, smiled, briefly showed him her liquid treasure, then swallowed ceremoniously.

"Oh, my God! You are full of surprises!" he said still breathing hard.

Olivia smiled and said quietly, "No, actually I'm full of your cum."

Dax laughed quietly and so did she.

"How about next weekend?" he said as she buttoned her blouse. "Just the two of us? Somewhere nice?"

"Mmmm. Yes, definitely," she said. "And maybe we can do this high school stuff some more in between?"

"Yes. Definitely," Dax said before they both laughed quietly. "But don't we have to be going steady first?"

"Ah! Good point. Yes, a girl shouldn't do such things...more than once...without some kind of commitment," she agreed.

"So...will you go steady with me, Thelma Lou?" he asked very seriously.

"Why, of course I will, Jim Bob!" she said using a southern drawl causing them to both laugh again.

He was looking into her eyes again then said, "I can't believe how beautiful...and wonderful you are, Olivia."

"I'm enjoying the view from over here, too, you know," she said sweetly.

He touched her face then said, "I'm feeling so many things right now."

"Me, too," she said. "And I must say all of them are very, very pleasant."

On Monday morning, Alyssa was back in school and finally not the only girl in her class not wearing a bra or no makeup. Her cute boy noticed her eyes immediately and told her she looked really hot. Alyssa not only felt grown up, she felt happy and for the firs time she felt loved by a woman who wasn't her mother.

Olivia spent quite a bit more time on the job site that week, and an hour of that time was spent each day with Dax as they had lunch together in his car. They sat and talked while the other one chewed and the more they learned about each other, the more they liked. Dax told her how Alyssa shared her first-day-back experiences and it brought tears to her eyes.

"She is such a wonderful girl, Dax. Thank you for sharing that. It makes me very happy."

He leaned over and kissed and said, "You make me very happy."

On Thursday he told her, "Oh. I um...made reservations for us tomorrow night and Troy is going to come over and stay with Alyssa—if that's okay with you."

"That's very okay with me," she said happily. After a moment of quiet Olivia said, "You know, I really miss making love. I tried telling myself it doesn't matter and that I could be happy alone the rest of my love. But...something, or rather someone, has changed that."

"And how do you feel now?" he asked her.

"Happy. Excited. Hopeful. And I know I definitely don't want to live alone the rest of my life." She quickly added, "I'm not hinting at anything, Dax. I'm just letting you know how I feel."

"I wouldn't mind if you were hinting," he told her truthfully. "I gave up, too, Olivia. I was absolutely devastated when my wife died. I swore I could never love another woman let alone 'be' with one. And here I am doing both."

"Both?" she asked. "You're doing...both?"

"Yeah, I guess I am," he said. He put down what he was eating and said, "This isn't the right time or place to tell you. I've probably even got bread between my teeth right now." Olivia smiled then assured him he didn't. "But I don't think how I feel about you is a secret."

"Nor I about you," she said. "And I can wait until the time is right because I have those same feelings for you, too." She put her hand on his face and kissed him. "You need to get back to work, mister. Chop, chop!"

"Wow. I had no idea you were such a slave driver," he said pretending to be offended. "I mean, you act like you have no place of your own to live in or something."

Olivia laughed then pulled him back close. "I'm not sure I can wait to hear to hear how you feel," she said before kissing him for several seconds. "But I guess I have no choice, do I? Okay, go on. Finish my house!"

The following evening Dax let his daughter know he was going out with Olivia but didn't mention he wouldn't be back that night and Troy wouldn't tell. Katie, who'd come over with him, was another story. Then again, maybe it was time Alyssa understood her father was falling for this beautiful, older woman.

Dax couldn't remember the last time he'd dressed up for anything, but it felt good to look good. He was wearing a brown leather jacket over a over a dark-green shirt and a pair of dark-brown pants. He'd gotten his hair trimmed after work then shaved closely before taking a shower and found himself trying to imagine what tonight might bring.

Faith answered the door and to his pleasant surprise he got a very warm welcome.

"Well, hello, Mr. GQ!" she said. "I swear you should have gone into modeling, Dax."

He laughed and told her, "No thanks. I'm not willing to turn in my man card to pose for a camera. Besides, I love what I do."

She gave him another once over then said, "Yeah, but still...."

Her mom walked in and Faith stopped smiling and Dax stopped smiling.

"Oh, lucky me!" Dax said. "Olivia, you look incredible!"

"Mom—what he said. Wow!"

Olivia had bought herself a new outfit when she took Alyssa shopping and she really did look stunning in it. It was a long-sleeved, off-white, off-the-shoulder knit dress that fell to about six inches above her knee. She was wearing a single strand of pearls with matching earrings with a tiny silver watch. Her hair and makeup were perfect and Dax couldn't help think she was the real 'model' in the room.

Olivia was carrying a coat that matched her dress and Dax helped her put it on.

"Not to be cliche, but you take my breath away," he said quietly.

"I heard that," Faith teased. "And...I heard that."

Olivia smiled and thanked them both before saying, "You look very handsome, by the way."

On the way out, Faith told her to have a wonderful time and her mother said, "Don't wait up for me," with a playful smile as she took Dax's arm.

He'd gone all out on the evening. Dinner was absolutely first-class as was their hotel room.

"I'm impressed," she said looking around the room. "Then again, I'd be happy at a three-star place as long as you were with me."

He helped her off with her coat then put his arms around her and said, "I would never take someone I love to a cheap motel."

She stopped smiling then said, "Is...that how you feel about me?"

"It is," he said smiling at her. "I love you, Olivia."

He was her eyes glistening as she told him, "I love you, too, Dax. I could never have imagined being in love with someone let alone someone so much...."

"Same here," he said. "But I am. I am totally, stone-cold in love with you, Olivia."

"That's even better than going steady, Jim Bob," she teased, the tears gone from her eyes.

"Give me just a minute then I'm going to show you just how much I love you, okay?"

Dax began undressing as he heard the unmistakeable sounds of a woman tinkling. He laughed quietly when he realized that no matter who it was or how important the occasion, we were all just human beings with the same urges and needs. Then again, he didn't really care because he was in love again for the first time since high school. And as much as he dearly loved his wife, even she was no match for Olivia's beauty, grace, and charm, let alone the unbelievable oral skills she'd displayed, something heretofore unknown to him. Like many women, that was one place to which his late wife had never 'boldly gone before.'

Dax was down to his briefs when Olivia came out of the bathroom. Both were taken aback by the other. Dax's body was rock hard and rippled with muscles that went all the way to his neck which was connected to the most beautiful face she'd ever seen. And she knew that something equally beautiful awaited her underneath his briefs.

She sat next to him on the bed and Dax put his arms around her and kissed her deeply and passionately. He gently rolled the soft, knit material down exposing most of her breasts held in by a strapless bra. In another second, it was gone as he gently pushed her onto her back then took one of her hard nipples in his mouth.

"That feels so nice," she moaned as she ran her hand through his thick, dark hair.

He ran his hand between her legs and raised the bottom of the dress up exposing her panties. He pressed against her sex as his mouth continued to suckle her breasts, alternating between them every few seconds.

She helped him remove the panties and he slid down and buried himself in her fur zone pleasuring her every way possible with his fingers and his tongue. Olivia was moaning softly with pleasure as he stroked her clit with the length of his tongue several times in a row before circling it many more times with his fingertip.

He then replaced his finger with his tongue again, focusing on her swollen nub until he heard her gasp sharply.

"Oh...God!" she cried pulling him in close. "Oh, yes! Ooooo!" she whimpered as she came hard.

Dax pulled himself up on top of her and kissed her.

"That was so amazing," she said breathing heavily. She pushed him over on his back and returned the favor bringing him right to the edge several times.

"Talk about amazing!" he said as she seemed to know exactly when to slow down or stop. "I want you so bad...right now, honey!" he said after the fourth close call.

He reached for a condom and she helped him roll it on before rolling over.

"I want you, too, Dax," she cooed as he mounted her. She reached for his thick cock and showed him the way. "Right there, sweetheart," she said as she let go and put her arms around him.

Both of them relished the feeling of him sliding inside of her. There was no 'tickling' going on. This was the real deal and felt so incredibly good Olivia moaned loudly with pleasure.

"You feel SO good inside me," she purred. "I've wanted you so badly for so long."

"Me, too, honey," he told her as he took her completely.

For the next twenty minutes, Dax took her and himself back to the edge several times before Olivia's body exploded in another, even deeper orgasm, his cue to let go, too.

"Please stay inside me," she asked when he finished. "I love to lay like this and feel you still in me."

Dax smiled and told her, "You can have anything you want, Olivia. Anything. Just ask me and I'll do it for you."

"Just love me," she said. "Always love me."

"I will and I do," he assured her.

He was hard again in less than ten minutes and to Olivia's delight there was another amazing lovemaking session. Slower, longer, more gentle and oh-so delicious.

As they showered together, she wanted him again so badly she couldn't help herself from reaching for him. Moments later, she was up against the glass being hammered hard as Dax held her up and fucked her with abandon while she held on for dear life. She didn't care that he wasn't wearing a condom this time. She didn't care about anything but loving this beautiful younger man who loved her so dearly, and knowing he would be inside her all night made her very happy indeed.

As with lovers everywhere their moments together flew by and after one final round of lovemaking and breakfast at the hotel, they were on their way home and back to their lives, a thought neither of them relished.

"I don't want to be without you, Olivia," he told her on the ride home.

"I know," she said agreeing with him. "But I can't just move in with you and your daughter."

"No, of course not," Dax said. "But that doesn't mean we can't spend more time together at my place."

"I suppose I could stay a few extra hours every now and then," she said with a smile.

"Or every...night," he said hopefully.

"Dax, I'd love that, but do you think Alyssa's ready for that? That would almost be living together."

"Well, almost isn't the same as doing it," he reminded her. "If you were gone by say...midnight....she'd never know."

"I don't have to get up and go to work each morning, sweetheart," she reminded him.

"Men and women in war zones get very little sleep, you know. If they can do that for a good cause, so can I." His smile made her body tingle as she thought of him on top of her making love to her.

"I guess if you put it that way, I wouldn't feel so guilty about depriving you of sleep." Her smile in return did the same thing to him.

For the next five weeks, they did just that with Olivia 'staying late' most nights of the week. They made sure Alyssa was sound asleep before going to bed in his room with the door locked and Olivia leaving just before or after twelve.

The day her house was finally finished, Dax invited Olivia out for dinner who was more than happy to have Alyssa go with them. As they were finishing desert Dax said to Alyssa, "So tomorrow Olivia is moving into her newly-renovated home."

"It's so beautiful!" she said having there several times during the process.

Olivia smiled and said, "You know, my house is more than big enough for more people."

"Oh, it definitely is," Dax agreed. "But without a commitment, that just wouldn't be right now, would it?"

He watched Alyssa's face go from happy to sad after each comment.

"That's why I think we should make a commitment." He looked at his daughter and said, "You know I love Olivia, right, honey?"

"Yes, and I love her, too," she said.

He saw Olivia smile happily before saying, "Well, I don't want to live apart from her anymore so in order to show my total commitment to the woman I love...."

He reached into his jacket pocket and produced a small, white box.

"My dad is going to propose!" Alyssa almost screamed out as her dad got on one knee next to Olivia.

"You've given me back my life. You given me back every feeling I'd lost and thought I'd never experience again. You've made me happy and fulfilled and most of all, made me able to love and be loved again. I truly love you, Olivia, and more than anything on earth I would love to have you as my wife. Will you marry me?"

Alyssa was watching with complete fascination as Olivia's hands trembled as they covered her mouth while her dad spoke. She looked at him then her a dozen times before she heard Olivia finally say, "Yes! Yes, I will marry you, Dax!"

Alyssa also called out, "Yes!" as her father slipped the big diamond ring onto her finger. She ran around the table and hugged them both just as her dad stood up.

"I love you two so much!" she said as Olivia cried and hugged her back.

"And I love you two so much!" Olivia said.

"Well, I love you two SO much!" Dax said as other customers clapped and called out congratulations, none of which the new happy family heard.

That week, Dax moved Alyssa and himself into the 'new' home he'd completely remodeled for his fiancee and put his up for sale. The only question remaining was when they would tie the knot.

"Why don't you guys get married with us?" Katie asked surprising everyone at a family get-together a few days later.

"No. That's your day, honey," Olivia said.

Troy spoke up and said, "We've talked about this a couple of times, Olivia. Nothing would make us happier than to share our special day with the people we love. Would you at least consider it?"

In the end, she and Dax agreed and in early August on a gorgeous, sunny afternoon in the huge, beautiful back yard and under a large pergola sitting on a stone patio, the two happy couples were married.

Troy and Katie flew off to Las Vegas for a weeklong honeymoon while Dax and Olivia headed to southern California to spend a week with Alyssa at Disneyland, Sea World, and other family attractions.

No one was even surprised anymore when someone pointed or even stopped Olivia and asked, "Hey, aren't you...."

She smiled politely and told them she wasn't while adding she was however, the happiest woman on earth as she held hands with her handsome new husband and beautiful new daughter.

For several reasons, neither of them wanted more children, and Alyssa was the happy beneficiary of her new mom's full and undivided attention. Even during her teen years, she remained best friends with this amazing woman who loved like her own mother and who loved her father with all her heart.

No family is perfect, but the Porters were trying, pushing it to the limit.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,788 Followers