Hey Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she sucked Marianne's nipples, Moira's hand traced a path down her firm, athletic side, down to Marianne's black thong panties. Moira pulled the elastic up, pulling the panties tight against Marianne's cunt.

"Mmmmmm," Marianne moaned.

Still sucking on her nipples, Moira rubbed Marianne's pussy through the panties as the tall redhead groaned in ecstasy. She then slipped her fingers inside Marianne's panties, hiding them from view. Marianne cried out, "Ah!" And I knew Moira's fingers were now inside Marianne, exploring the wet folds of her cunt. I couldn't stop myself from stroking my cock even if I had wanted to.

Moira pulled her fingers out of Marianne's panties and brought them to her own mouth. Slowly, deliberately, she sucked Marianne's juices off one finger, then the other, all while pointing those incredible blue eyes right at Marianne's face. I know intimately the kind of power that stare has, and it looked like it worked just as well on Marianne.

She dropped to her knees, pulling Moira's white panties down with her. Grabbing Moira's naked ass, she buried her face into her smooth, wet snatch.

"OoooOOOOOOooooh," Moira cooed as Marianne attacked her cunt with her tongue.

Moira looked at me through the window, stroking my cock while I watched Marianne lick her pussy, and smiled. "Enjoying the show, baby?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I said.

Marianne started sucking on Moira's clit, driving her wild. "Unh!" she cried out. "Ohhh OOOHHHH yeah ohh yeah..."

Marianne stood up and briefly stepped away, returning with her purple Rabbit vibrator. She bent Moira over by the window, and started teasing her pussy with the tip of the vibe. "Ohhh yeah," Moira moaned, and then Marianne turned the vibrator on. "OHHH!"

Marianne ran the vibrator up and down Moira's slit, coating it with her clear honey while driving her absolutely crazy. "Oh baby, oh baby yes, unnnhhhh..." Moira whispered. Marianne then pushed the vibrator between Moira's dripping lips, all the way into her hungry cunt. "Aaaaahhhh!" she cried as Marianne slowly began to fuck her with the purple dildo.

"Oh God, oh yes, oh yes, oh fuck fuck fuck yes oh God oh no fuck UUUHHHH!! OOH yes FUUUCK!!!"

Moira's legs shook as she came, and all of a sudden I found my knees buckling involuntarily as my own orgasm hit hard. I grunted as the cum sprayed from my cock, ropes and ropes of sticky white goo that shot out of my manhood in an arc before splattering on the glass of the window. Moira and I rode out our pleasure together, the cum dripping over my fingers as she came all over the vibrating purple Rabbit.

Marianne pulled the vibrator out of Moira's cunt and turned it off, licking Moira's juices off of it. Moira turned around and pulled the taller woman down to her, kissing her lips passionately. While they made out, I picked up my tee-shirt and used it to towel off my dick and wipe the semen dripping down the window. The girls kept kissing, Moira gently fondling Marianne's breasts and pinching her hard pink nipples. Then Moira stood up, and I knew Round Two was about to begin.

Moira pulled Marianne over to the next window, where there was a small couch or loveseat pushed up just below the glass. I still had a perfect view of anyone who was standing in front of it. Moira sat on the loveseat and kissed Marianne's crotch through her silky black thong. Marianne sighed with pleasure, stroking Moira's hair. My wife then pulled Marianne's panties down, revealing her beautiful cunt with its trimmed red landing strip and wet, protruding pink lips. Moira engulfed those lips with her mouth, sucking on them.

"Aaaaahhhhh..." Marianne sang. With her hands on Marianne's hips, Moira parted her cuntlips with her tongue, ever-so-slowly pushing her tongue into Marianne's vagina. "Oooooh yes, ooooohhh yes, uuuhhhhnnnnnghhhh..."

As I watched my wife eat out our neighbor, I could feel my dick begin to harden again. I started stroking it while listening to the sound of Marianne's pleasure. She had the most musical, erotic voice I had ever heard. Coming from her mouth, every groan was a song, every sharp intake of breath a melody.

Moira teased out Marianne's clit and began to suck on it, all while pressing two fingers deep into her wetness.

"Ohhhhhh..." Marianne sang, as Moira worked her fingers in and out, in and out of her slick cunt. "Ohhhh, oh Moira, oh honey yes, yes, mmmmmMMMMMmmm ohhhh OH! OH! OOAAAAoooohhhh..."

Moira pulled her fingers out of Marianne's cunt, coated with honey. She slowly licked the whole of Marianne's slit, from the back all the way up to her clit, then kept going, kissing up the trail of red pubic hair, up Marianne's belly. Moira playfully licked Marianne's navel piercing, then stood up to keep kissing up her chest, between her pert breasts, up to her face.

"I'm going to fuck you now," Moira whispered, barely audible over the speakerphone. She took Marianne by the wrists and sat her down on the loveseat.

"Rick won't be able to see," Marianne whispered back, "unless I do this."

She sat up on the backrest of the seat, giving me a clear view of her perfect, rosy-cheeked ass. She looked at me over her shoulder.

"Is that good?" she asked, smiling. "Oh yeah, I can tell you like that just fine."

Sure enough, my cock was standing fully erect once again. Marianne licked her lips as she watched me stroke my long, rigid shaft. Moira knelt on the loveseat and rubbed Marianne's pussy while she watched me jerk off. She blew me a kiss, then disappeared from view.

"I've got a better idea," she said, and then our phone call ended.

"Shit," I said, picking up my phone. I was about to call her back when it started to ring again ... as a video call. I thumbed "answer," and was suddenly treated with a view of Moira's angle on Marianne, seated on the back of the loveseat, naked except for her fishnet stockings, legs spread and wet pussy open and inviting. Moira switched the angle, and now I was looking at her beautiful, blue-eyed face.

"Hey lover," Moira said.

"Hey gorgeous," I said back.

"Check this out," she said, and pointed the phone down.

Apparently Marianne had a strap-on harness for the dildo, because that's what Moira was wearing.

"Oh my God," I said.

She switched the angle back to the phone's front camera as she approached Marianne's waiting snatch. As she got close to the loveseat, I could see her through the window again, rubbing lube on her hard, purple cock. She propped the phone up on an end table, giving me two different angles on Marianne, sitting up on the loveseat with lust in her green eyes. I switched my phone to my left hand, freeing up my right to tend to my own aching cock.

Moira climbed onto the couch and rubbed the end of the purple dildo against Marianne's wet pussy lips. "Ooooh fuuuuck yessss..." Marianne groaned. With a wicked smile, Moira held Marianne's hips and slowly pushed the dildo into her moist cunt. "OHH!" Marianne cried. She wrapped her arms around Moira's body, holding her close.

Bodies intertwined, Moira and Marianne began to fuck. Through the window, I could see Marianne's tight little ass rocking against my wife's body. On my phone's screen, I could see everything. Moira slid the strap-on in and out, in and out of Marianne's slippery, red-haired pussy. Their breasts pressed into each other; Moira's big, golden-skinned globes with their dark brown nipples, and Marianne's smaller, pink-tipped perkies. The butt of the dildo rubbed Moira's clit as she thrust into Marianne, and both women's voices joined in moans of ecstasy.

"Ohhhh yesss, ooooohhh fuck meeee..." Marianne sang.

Moira provided the high chorus: "Uhh! Uhh! Ahh!"

They started picking up speed, fucking each other faster and harder, and their moans rose higher and louder. Moira pulled Marianne down off the back of couch, lying her down on the seat cushions. My view through the window was reduced to Moira's head and Marianne's stockinged feet, sticking straight up in the air, but the image coming through the phone was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. The two women kissed and Moira thrust the strap-on into Marianne's twat, again and again and again, their sweaty bodies slapping together, tits bouncing, moans filling the air.

Then Moira reached between her legs and turned on the vibrator. Marianne started to scream, her legs shaking as Moira plunged the vibrating cock into her dripping, excited snatch.

"OOHHH!! OH GOD!! AAHHH!! AAAH!! OH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM OH SHIT OOOOOHHHH!!!!"

"Yeah baby cum for me!" Moira cried. "I'm gonna cum too, I'm gonna cum too, oh God oh oh oh OH FUUUUUCK!!!"

As I watched my wife and neighbor orgasm on my phone's screen, I stumbled back into our apartment, flopped down on my back on the floor, and released my own second orgasm. Hot cum shot out of my dick like a cannon, leaving sticky white trails all up my chest, as far as my neck and chin. The whole world turned fuzzy, reduced to nothing but the sensation of my spurting cock for just a few seconds. Then I remembered how to breath, and my senses returned to me one by one. I could hear Moira calling for me.

"Ricky? Are you there?"

I had set my phone down on the floor, the camera pointing at the ceiling. I picked it up and looked into the screen. Moira and Marianne were both there, holding each other on Marianne's couch, skin flushed and shining with sweat. The vibrator had been turned off, they were done.

"Hi," I said. "I'm sorry, my mind just went bye-bye for a little while there."

"Did you cum again?" Moira asked.

I pointed the camera at my semen-coated chest, a Rorschach blot in white. My softening dick rested on my belly, one last strand of cum forming a bridge to my flooded happy-trail.

"That's a yes," Marianne observed.

"That's a fuck yes," I replied. "Holy shit."

"Well, listen," said Moira. "As soon as you can move again, why don't you come on over here. There's another bottle of wine in the fridge, you should bring it."

"We'll be waiting," said Marianne.

Suddenly, I could move again.

***

I ran into the bathroom and cleaned the sperm off my chest, put on a little cologne, then threw on a pair of track pants and a zip-up hooded sweatshirt. I wasn't going for style, just what I could put on and take off the quickest. Before I left, I went into our bedroom and opened my nightstand drawer. Tucked into the back was a small pill bottle, and inside were a few diamond-shaped blue pills. "Daddy's little helpers," we called them, or sometimes "dickroids," for use on special occasions. The fact of the matter was that I had just came hard twice in rapid succession, and I hadn't been sixteen years old in a long time. There were two beautiful naked women waiting for me, and I intended to give them a good time. I swallowed a pill, but the bottle back in the drawer, grabbed the wine from the fridge and headed downstairs.

On the stoop I found our upstairs neighbor, Jared. He was a bald man, just slightly older than me, who taught music and played in a few local bands. A real nice guy; he got our mail for us when we were out of town, and we took care of his houseplants when he was. Tonight he was smoking a cigarette, with a glazed, shell-shocked look in his eye.

"What's up, Jared!" I said as I bounded down the steps.

"Uhhh, you, uh, that, um..." he stuttered. "That was Moira with the redhead, wasn't it?"

I didn't know how to respond. Honestly, it hadn't even occurred to me until just then that Jared could see across the courtyard out back just as easily as we could. And the people in the other apartments in Marianne's building could have seen me, and though I hadn't noticed anyone looking from any of the other windows, I hadn't been paying that much attention to them, either. So I just smiled and shrugged.

"You know what? Fuck you," said Jared. "Fuck you, and fuck your life. I am so incredibly jealous. Are you going over there right now?"

I nodded.

"Oh my God, fuck you. I have to shake your hand."

Jared reached out for me. I switched which hand I was holding the wine in, and shook his hand.

"Godspeed, sir. I don't know what you did in a previous life to be so lucky, but my hat's off to you. I'm going to have another cigarette, then probably go back upstairs to masturbate and cry."

"Sounds like fun," I said. "Well, see ya!"

I took off down the street, around the block to Marianne's building. Someone buzzed me in, and I ran up the stairs to the second floor. Moira, wearing the white bathrobe again, opened the door.

"Hey," she said, and we kissed deeply. After the kiss ended, she whispered to me, "You remember the deal?"

"Of course," I said.

"The deal" was the set of rules we had worked out the first time we had a threesome, so that we could have the most fun without causing any relationship-endangering jealousy. The main rule was that the only vagina I could put my penis into was Moira's, unless she explicitly said otherwise. (The reverse was also true, if our third party happened to be another guy.) Everything else -- oral, hands, anal if they were into it -- was perfectly fine. Some kissing was okay, within reason. And if either one of us wasn't having fun anymore, for any reason, we could say so and put an instant stop to the whole thing.

"Then come on in," she said, pulling me into Marianne's apartment.

Marianne was seated on the couch, beneath the window against the far wall. She had put her robe back on too, but had belted it very loosely, so that it hung mostly open and offered a generous view of her cleavage and belly. She was taking off her fishnets as I came in.

"Hi, Rick," she said, beaming.

"Hello," I said. "I brought more wine."

"I'll take that," said Moira, and she did, bringing it to the little kitchenette that was off to the right to open it.

"I ran into Jared on my way over," I said. "He's been enjoying the show, too."

"Is that the bald guy who lives above you?" asked Marianne.

"Oh yeah," Moira said. "I thought I saw him, peeking through the curtains. He was totally jackin' it, but we couldn't see his dick."

"I've seen him looking all the time, especially when I'm naked," Marianne said. "He always runs away and hides when I catch him, though. Poor shy guy. He is kind of cute, for a bald guy. Not as sexy as you, though."

She threw a balled-up stocking at me. I caught it in front of my face. The thin material smelled of perfume and sex. Moira handed me a glass of wine, then refilled her and Marianne's empty glasses, which they had left on the same side table where Moira had set her phone to video her and Marianne having sex. Marianne patted the cushion next to her, and I sat, with Moira sitting on the other side of me. I took a drink of the wine. Sitting next to Marianne, I could see into her open robe, the long pink nipple of her right breast standing up hard. She rested her head on my shoulder and caressed my thigh.

"I don't like that you're dressed again," she said.

"Me neither," said Moira, and she unzipped my hoodie. She stroked my bare chest, head on my other shoulder. "You cleaned up your cum," she said. "I kind of hoped you'd come over with it still on you. That would have been hot."

"Next time," I said.

Moira's hand went down my chest and into my sweatpants, curling around my stiffening cock. I kissed her as she stroked me. Then I felt gentle fingers on my chin, turning my head to Marianne, who also came in for a kiss. Her lips were sweet and cold from the wine. She took my glass from my hands and set it aside, then opened her robe. She was fully naked underneath, her pubic hair still damp with sweat and sex. She knelt on the couch, guiding my head to her bare breasts. I wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her cleavage; her small, freckled tits; her hard pink nipples. I took a nipple in my mouth, flicking it with my tongue, while Moira pulled my cock out of my pants and began to suck it.

Moira's soft, wet mouth slid up and down the length of my cock; her warm tongue tracing patterns along the underside of my shaft and teasing the tip. I moaned in pleasure as my dick grew harder and harder. Marianne shucked off her robe and got down on the couch, joining Moira. The two women kissed over my dick, their tongues both slipping over and around my hard penis.

With my left hand, I reached into Moira's robe and cupped a firm, heavy breast, squeezing the nipple between my fingers. With my right, I traced a path down Marianne's naked back, all the way down to her supple ass. I gave one cheek a squeeze, then let my middle finger wander into her crack and down to her pussy. I rubbed her slick wet lips, teasing her opening with a fingertip before sliding it down to touch her clit. She moaned softly, exhaling warm breath on the head of my cock.

Moira got up, letting Marianne suck on my dick while she took off her robe and let it drop to the floor. She climbed on the couch on her knees and we started kissing again, her breasts pressed against my chest, while I rubbed Moira's smooth pussy with my left hand. I slipped two fingers inside her, stroking her wet inner walls. She groaned and lightly bit down on my lip. With the two fingers still inside her cunt, I began to rub her clit with my thumb. On the other side of me, I plunged my middle finger deep into Marianne, fucking her with it while she noisily, wetly sucked my cock.

We kept at it for a minute, me fingering both women while Moira made out with me and Marianne gave unbelievable head. Eventually Moira broke off our kiss and said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

We all stopped what we were doing and got up off the couch. As I stood up, I let my pants drop to the floor and stepped out of them, while shaking off my sweatshirt and leaving it on the couch. All three of us picked up our glasses and took another drink of wine as we moved into Marianne's bedroom. The way the building was laid out, her bedroom windows looked out the opposite side from the living room, to the street. Here she had gauzy white curtains, the kind that would let in sunlight during the day while still preventing anyone from seeing in.

"The people who live on this side have young kids," Marianne explained. "It's annoying because, I don't know if you've noticed this, but having people watch me turns me on A LOT. They're just way too young, though, it's skeezy. I have flashed the dad, though, once or twice."

"You're bad," said Moira, and she slapped Marianne's ass.

We all put down our wine glasses and climbed onto the bed. It was a king-size, with plenty of room for everyone and silky, satiny sheets.

"You on your back," Moira directed, and I obliged.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked, pulling a pillow underneath my head.

Marianne slid down and kissed me, her soft tongue pushing its way into my mouth. Then she smiled and said, "I've heard some stories about that tongue. I want to see what it can do." And then Moira kissed me as well, and she said, "And if I don't get that dick inside me right fucking now, I'm going to lose my goddamn mind."

Moira straddled me, guiding my stiff cock into her dripping wet cunt. "OoooooOOOOOOOooohhhh..." she groaned as I slipped all the way inside her. Then Marianne spread her legs and climbed over my head, positioning her sexy red-haired pussy right over my face. Her labia glistened with arousal. I took a deep breath, inhaling her musky scent, while Moira started to ride my hard dick. Then I grabbed both of Marianne's ass cheeks and dove in.

I licked and sucked Marianne's sopping pussy, burying my whole face in her wetness. Meanwhile Moira bounced up and down on my cock, gripping me tightly with her slick-walled cunt. Both women moaned and groaned and sang, filling the room with a chorus of "Oh!" and "Ah!" and "Uh!" The moans stopped for a little while, to be replaced with the wet sounds of impassioned kissing. I couldn't see anything, other than Marianne's tight cheeks and pink puckered asshole just past the end of my nose. Then the kissing stopped and the moans started up again, higher and more furtive. I felt Marianne's fingers at the base of my cock as she rubbed Moira's clit. Moira bucked and rode my cock harder and faster, her lips gripping me tighter as she worked toward another orgasm.