Hey Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh! Uhh!! Oh yes yes oh OH!! Yes oh fuck oh fuck oh my God of YES YES FUCK UNNGGH!!"

I felt warm fluid splash out of her as she came, soaking my pubic hair and dripping over my balls. Marianne was close behind her, grinding her cunt into my face while I sucked her clit and hummed.

"Aaahh! Aaaahhh!!! AAAAAHHHHH!" she screamed, the muscles in her legs twitching involuntarily, her asshole clenching tight, her juices running down my chin.

Moira lifted herself off my cock, and both women came down on the bed to snuggle up next to me. They kissed my face, my neck, my chest. They licked Marianne's juices off of me. They kissed each other. Marianne reached down and stroked my cock, wet with Moira's girl-cum.

"You are still rock hard," she observed.

"Science is magical," I said.

"You want to get on it?" Moira asked her.

"Can I?" asked Marianne.

I looked into Moira's bright blue eyes and stroked her silky black hair.

"I love you," she said to me.

"I love you," I said. "Very, very much."

We kissed. "Don't cum in her," she whispered.

"Here," Marianne said. She opened a nightstand drawer and pulled out a ribbed condom. She tore open the wrapper, set the condom of the tip of my cock, and then went down on me, unrolling the rubber with her mouth. I had no idea what brand it was, as Moira and I hadn't been using them for years, but the material was super-thin, thinner than anything I'd ever used before in my life. It barely affected my sensitivity at all; I could still feel Marianne's wet lips and soft tongue perfectly.

"How do you want to be?" I asked her.

"Umm ... doggie," she said, and got down on her elbows and knees, presenting that cute little ass. I got on my knees behind her and guided my cock into her twat, pushing it in slowly, torturing her with pleasure.

"Oh God yes..." she whispered as she took my full length. I pulled out, very, very slowly, then pushed in again. "Nnnnnnnnnnnnngh..." she groaned.

Moira crawled on her hands and knees next to Marianne and kissed her. I reached over and rubbed Moira's pussy lips while I fucked Marianne. Moira's eyes rolled back in her head and she groaned. I dragged a finger over her clit. Her whole body shook as a mini-orgasm, an aftershock to her last one, rolled through her body. Then she took my wrist and guided my hand over to Marianne's clit.

"I'm good," Moira said, "you show this girl what you've got now."

"As you wish," I said with a smile, and I started to rub Marianne's clit while I slid my dick in and out of her wet cunt. Moira smacked my ass, then Marianne's, then bent over to kiss Marianne again. In between her kisses, Marianne moaned with ecstasy.

"Oh yeah, ooohh, oooh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!"

I picked up speed, fucking her harder while strumming tight little circles on the end of her clit.

"Ohh! Ohhh! Ohhh!!"

Moira got up on her knees and kissed me, while squeezing my thrusting buttock. Then, with a devilish gleam in her eye, she sucked on her middle finger and then pressed it deep into my asshole.

"Aaahhh!!!" I cried out. Moira laughed.

I pounded Marianne's pussy hard, her voice climbing higher and louder with every deep thrust, while Moira finger-fucked my tight asshole. The pleasure was intense, and I could feel my orgasm building like a snowball, just growing in power and size as it came closer and closer. I wanted to make Marianne cum again before I did, but wheels had been set into motion over which I no longer had control. When she did cum, it was music to my ears.

"OH GOD!! OHH! OOOOAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

She collapsed face down on the bed, sliding off of my dick, body shaking. I yanked the condom off, and could barely get a hand back on my cock before the orgasm racked my body. Bellowing like a bear, I shot a long stream of hot white spunk onto Marianne's back. The second spurt splashed over her ass cheeks and dribbled down into her crack. Moira brought her head down and enveloped my cock with her mouth, and my third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and tiny dribbling seventh spurts all went down her throat. Only when it was done did she pull her finger out of my ass. We kissed, and then Moira went to the bathroom to wash her hand while I keeled over onto the bed, next to Marianne.

"Hi," Marianne said, lifting her head from the pillows.

"Hi," I said back, catching my breath.

"I'm really glad I found you guys."

"I am, too."

"Where'd Moira go?"

"I'm right here," Moira said, coming back into the bedroom and crawling into bed on the other side of Marianne.

"I was just telling Rick how glad I am to have found you two. You guys just rocked my world."

"Girl, YOU rocked OUR world," Moira said. "This might have been the hottest night of my life. Ricky, what do you think?"

"Fuck yeah," I said. "There's no way this is real life. This is all a dream."

"Nope, it's real," said Marianne. "Has to be. I don't sleep when I'm already in a dream, and I'm about to pass out right now."

Moira and I both laughed, but Marianne didn't say another thing. Sure enough, she had fallen fast asleep. I reached over her and stroked Moira's hair, looking into her eyes over Marianne's auburn locks. She took my hand and kissed it.

"Let's go home," she said.

We got out of bed and brought our wine glasses to the kitchen. We put our clothes back on, threw the used condom in the trash, and pulled the bedsheet over Marianne's sleeping body. She moaned and rolled onto her side, but didn't wake up. Moira kissed her lightly on the cheek, and we left.

We walked arm-in-arm around the block, back to our building. Jared was out on the stoop again, having another smoke.

"Hey, Jared," I said.

"Hey guys," he said, afraid to make eye contact with Moira.

"Jared," Moira said, "you shouldn't hide behind the curtain like a Peeping Tom. Let Marianne see your dick! If you're looking at her, it's only fair."

The cigarette fell out of Jared's mouth, and we laughed as we walked past him and into the building. We let ourselves into our apartment, undressed, and climbed into bed. Within a minute, we were asleep in each other's arms, Moira and me, together.