Hi, I'm Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam began kissing and caressing Katlynn's neck and shoulder with his lips, while his hand gently caressed her other shoulder, arm, belly, thigh... Katlynn drew a small, jagged breath of anticipation. His hand gently caressed over her pussy mound, causing Katlynn to shudder.

He lifted his head, glanced down at his hand, smiled and said "Oh magic...you don't shave."

Katlynn shook her head no. Sam smiled a bit more and began sliding down her body. She drew another jagged breath, as he gently started pushing her legs open and positioned himself over her pussy. He brushed his fingertips over her pubic hair. It was slightly lighter red colour than the hair on her head, and it was a nice full bush that covered her thick labia. As Sam stroked the hair with his fingertips, he lightly blew on the hair and flesh, causing Katlynn to shudder.

He gently spread her pussy lips and found that she was quite wet and her clit was pink, prominent and firm. His cock got harder at the sight, and his mouth watered. He began sucking, flicking and nibbling her clit, and Katlynn was instantly responsive, moaning and writhing beneath him.

Sam sucked, nibbled, flicked, and rubbed her clit and whole pussy passionately, finger fucking her the whole time. As he felt her tension build, and could sense she was close, he thrust his firm tongue into her pussy and rubbed her clit with his thumb as he tongue fucked her.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!! FUCCKKKKKK YEAHHHHH! OH OH OH! FUCK FUCK YES YES!!

Katlynn gripped his hair and the sheets, as she exploded into a massive wave of pleasure, and then went limp, panting and chuckling, "Oh my God! Wow..."

Sam crawled up her body to meet her face. She took his face in her hands and pulled him close for a kiss. Sam nearly shot his load right then. He found this incredibly hot. None of the other women he had been with had wanted to kiss him after his face had been in her pussy.

Katlynn reached down between them and found Sam's rock hard cock, and positioned it against her wet, tight, demanding pussy, and wrapped her legs around his arse. She suddenly thrust him inside her. This took Sam by surprise.

His head shot backward, "OH! FUCK!" he exclaimed and tensed his whole body. It took some control and concentration, but he managed to avoid cuming right then.

He dropped his head forward again, she looked into his eyes and said in a husky voice, "Fuck me hard baby! I need your sexy cock so bad!"

Sam needed no further encouragement. He began to piston in and out of her pussy like a machine in overdrive. Katlynn bucked wildly against him, using her legs to add to the momentum and power of his thrusts.

He was burying his cock in her hot, tight pussy balls deep, and then pulling out to the knob head, then thrusting hard back into her. His balls were slapping against her bare flesh and their bodies were pounding together, adding to the sounds.

Katlynn gripped Sam's arse tightly, as her bucking became more urgent and desperate.

"OH SAM! OH OH YES BABY! YES FUCK ME! FUCK ME! UH-UH-UH-UUH-UHHH-UHH! GIVE ME YOUR COCK!"

UH-UH-UH! YEAH BABY! THAT FEEL GOOD BABY!? OH YEAH TAKE MY COCK! TAKE IT! FUCKIN' LOVE YOUR PUSSY! UH-UH-UH! FUCK YOU FEEL AMAZIN' BABY!

Hearing Sam say all this, after 6 months of shy glances and smiles, knowing all the while he had wanted her madly, pushed Katlynn to the edge.

"OH YEAH BABY! I LOVE IT! GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE ME THAT FUCKING FANTASTIC COCK!"

Sam pounded her pussy like a maniac; he could feel the tension building inside. After six months of fantasies, day dreams and countless hours wanking over her, he didn't want this to end.

Suddenly Katlynn's grip on him with her legs tightened, and her thrusts became more frantic, "Look at me..." she panted.

Sam lifted his head and looked into her eyes. The moment their eyes locked, he could feel it happen. Sam had been fucking since he was 15, but he had never experienced anything like this. His body began to tingle, his skin was hot, and he couldn't take his off hers. Suddenly, he felt her pussy clamp around his cock, like a key in a lock.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH UH-UH-UH! YES BABY! FUCK ME! OH BABY! CUM BABY, CUM FOR ME!! CUM FOR ME!!"

Sam suddenly felt an electrical jolt through his body and exploded inside her. He came harder and more than he had in his life, flooding her silky, wet pussy with his hot sticky juices, "OOOOOHHHHH FUCKKKKK!"

They rode the wave fully, until it completely subsided, and then Sam collapsed on top of her.

Katlynn's legs were still firmly locked around his arse, and her hands around his back and in his gorgeous black thair, as they lay, linked body and soul, panting, and gasping.

After a moment, Sam lifted his head, gave her a tender kiss, and with a twinkle in his eye, said, "Hi, I'm Sam."

12