Hidden Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,074 Followers

"Carey?"

Her head popped out from our room. Her face was flushed red. "Yeah?"

"I'm done."

"Ok. I got my outfit picked out. I'm going to shower, change and then we can go."

I nodded.

I felt her eyes on me. She smiled, "I like what you're wearing."

I looked down at myself. "Khakis and a button-down shirt?"

"It looks good."

"Thanks."

Her head disappeared back into the room for a quick moment and she came back out in a robe with a towel and a pair on panties in her hands. She smiled at me when she walked by me and darted into the bathroom. She shut the door with a loud and audible 'click'. I took a deep breath and froze as I smelled the unmistakable smell of her. It wasn't her usual scent, but the scent I smelled when I watched her pleasuring herself on the futon. It was her. It was her pussy.

Was I going mad? I walked into our room and gathered the things I needed for our excursion out to the city. I walked out of the room and straight into the kitchen. I grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and popped the top. I took a long swig from the frosty beverage and took a deep breath. I needed to control myself. I needed to keep my head clear. All of this was curiosity and misplaced feelings. I stared out from the kitchen into the living room and then out the bay windows. The autumn leaves were falling and everything looked stunning outside. I watched the traffic on the Verrazano Bridge quietly and perked up when I saw a neighborhood friend walk by. It was my friend Evan and a delightfully pretty girl at his arm. She had colorful dyed hair and speaking to him with the brightest smiles on her face. I couldn't remember the last time he was this happy. I wanted to be that happy. He must have felt my gaze; he looked towards my house and made eye contact with me. He waved as he and the lovely young woman that was with him walked by.

"Matt?"

I shook out of my gaze. I must have lost track of time from staring out the window. Carey stood on the other side of the breakfast counter. She smiled when my eyes met hers. "Hey, sorry."

"You looked miles away."

"Was thinking."

"Lost in your thoughts?"

I nodded, "Really lost."

"How do I look?" Carey asked as she did a twirl for me.

I looked her over. She was wearing a floral dress that ended high above the knees to show off the high leather boots that she wore with socks that came out from under the boots that covered her knees. She looked amazing. My mouth must have dropped open. She was nothing like the awkward teen that I was accustomed to. She reached over the breakfast counter and pressed my mouth closed.

"That was compliment enough." Carey said as she smiled. She adjusted her glasses and waited patiently as she stood. "Shall we go?"

I nodded as I put the beer into the kitchen sink. "Where do you want to go?"

She looked over to me and smiled again, "Let's just go explore. No pre-planned excursions. No pre-planned bathroom breaks. No pre-planned stops to charge our phones. Let's just go and explore Manhattan."

*

The trip into Manhattan was brief. We were lucky to have taken one of the express trains in. Carey walked about giddily as we ventured down one of the more popular avenues of Manhattan. I watched her as we walked. As much as she had grown into a lovely young woman, she was still the carefree girl that I knew. A smile grew on her face as we ventured from one shop to another and then to another. Her curiosity was nearly endless. Her joy was limitless. She stopped by one street vendor after another and tried on the goofy things that only tourists would buy. She made me smile with her. I usually forced my smiles when I was with people, but with her, I genuinely smiled. I enjoyed her company.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"Are you?"

She turned to me and shook a little finger at me. "Uh-uh, I asked you first."

"I could eat."

She stopped where she was and tapped the finger that she shook at me on her lips. "I know a place that isn't too far away."

"Oh?"

"They have the yummiest cold noodles besides your mom's."

I nodded, "I could go for some cold noodles."

Carey smiled and reached out for my hand. I hesitantly reached out to meet hers. She made a cute little face before she snatched my hand to drag me through traffic and onto back streets of Manhattan. She was a woman on a mission. The girl really liked her cold noodles. She brought me to the place that she had talked about. It was a hole in the wall. I peered into the windows and made a face when I saw the place was packed with people.

"There is barely any room in this place!" I exclaimed.

She looked into. "I see a spot in the back corner."

Before I could protest, she dragged me inside. The owners and chefs at the open kitchen recognized her and offered her a greeting. Carey pushed her way through the crowd that was waiting for noodles and pulled me along until we got the small table that shared a long bench with other patrons of the shop.

"We are not going to fit in this spot." I said grimly.

"Yes, we can." She said as she squeezed into the spot and motioned for me to follow. I did my best to sit next to her, but she realized with my size it was going to be nearly impossible for us to eat comfortably. "Matt..."

"Yeah?"

"...can you put your arm around me?"

"What?"

"If you put your left arm around me, you can scoot closer to me for room. Then, we can both eat without being uncomfortable."

"Yeah?"

She nodded.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded, "Sure, I proposed the idea."

"You won't get any thoughts to analyze?"

She rolled her eyes, "It's far too late for that."

I nodded and threw my arm around her. Carey wiggled up close to me and settled in. A waitress came by and Carey quickly ordered two bowls of cold noodles, drinks and a bowl of steamed edamame. The waitress nodded with a smile and dashed off. The restaurant had a cozy feel to it, albeit a bit small for my taste. The smells were amazing. The sounds of cooks speaking quickly to one another as they made noodles and dressed them accordingly were comforting. Soon, the apprehension I had sitting so close to Carey faded. I relaxed.

"You come to these kinds of places often?" I asked.

She shrugged, "Only after class when I know I will be late coming home."

"Yeah?" I asked, "By yourself?"

She giggled, "No...silly."

"With a lucky guy?"

She looked over to me slyly, "Are you asking if I have a boyfriend?"

I shook my head, "Nope, just an innocent question."

"Mhmm, I'm sure." She said not convinced with my answer. "To answer your obviously loaded question, I do not come here with a lucky guy. I come here with some friends."

"Oh."

She giggled again and leaned into me with her head resting on my shoulder, "Yeah...oh."

The waitress hurried back with our order. As she set the bowls down she looked over to Carey and smiled. "I'm glad you're finally here with a handsome guy. You two look good together!"

Carey smiled, "Thanks," she said as she patted my chest. "He is ok...I guess I will keep him around."

The waitress smiled again and walked away quickly to tend to other patrons.

"I guess you do come here a lot." I grumbled. "Boyfriend?"

Carey pulled her bowl of noodles close to her after she set mine close to me. She pulled her chopsticks out of the paper sleeve they came in and smelled her noodles. "Oh my god, my mouth is watering."

She ignored me and dug into the bowl of noodles. She giggled giddily as she slurped vigorously. Her lips were slick from the sesame oil. Defeated with the fact that she didn't want to press the subject, I dove into my own bowl of noodles. Carey wasn't exaggerating from her expression. The noodles were good, almost on par with my mother's. I ate quietly with her with the sounds of our slurping being the only form of communication. She reached over to the edamame and pealed the bean out of its pod and dipped it into the spice mixture before she offered it to me. I was hesitant at first, but she smiled and placed it into my open mouth.

"Good?"

I nodded.

"Good." She said as she pulled another bean out of the pod and ate one herself.

We ate in peace. We exchanged looks while we ate. I wondered the entire time what she was thinking. But, that was always the nature of Carey. As predictable as you would assume that she was, she always found a way to captivate people with her spontaneity. She always threw everyone she knew for a loop. She always kept people on the edges of their feet. I looked over one more time as I finished my bowl of noodles and saw her struggle with her hair and glasses while she ate. I reached over gently and tucked some of her hair that was gathering around her face behind an ear. She looked over to me with a smile in thanks and winked. My heart fluttered.

*

I tossed my keys onto the coffee table and sank down onto the couch. My feet hurt from all the walking we did. I stretched out and took a deep breath. Carey slumped down onto the couch next to me in the same fashion. I looked over to her and smiled. "Did you have fun?"

She nodded. "Yes, thank you for a lovely time."

"Good."

Carey pulled a leg up. Her dainty floral dressed shifted when she did and fell past her shapely thighs almost completely revealing the powder blue lace panties she wore underneath. She reached down and rolled away the long sock that she had worn under the boot. I watched quietly as she pulled one sock off and tossed it aside. She adjusted and then rolled the other one off slowly, temptingly, almost seductively. She tossed the other sock along side the first one and stretched her legs out. I felt a terrible warmth encompass my entire body. I couldn't control myself. I was getting aroused. I shifted how I sat on the couch, but Carey stretched and leaned on me keeping me in place.

"What are we going to do tonight?" she asked, her voice sounding softer and more feminine.

"I got nothing planned for tomorrow."

Carey reached over and poked me delicately on the chest. "I meant tonight, silly."

"I...I...uh...I don't have anything in mind." I stammered.

"Want to just hang around and watch some Netflix?"

I nodded, "Sure."

"Can I shower first?" she asked as she looked up to me.

"Go ahead." I said as I broke away from her hoping that she didn't see my erection. I walked over to the dining room table and fetched my tablet. I powered it on quickly, "I have to see if they rescheduled that photo shoot I was hired for."

Carey hopped off the couch and walked towards our room. She spied how I stood and smiled mischievously before disappearing to gather her things. A sense of relief overcame me as I cursed my cock to oblivion for putting me in the situation. She appeared only moments later and disappeared into the bathroom. I sighed heavily when I heard the shower going. I set my tablet down and decided that I should gather my things for the shower right after her.

As I walked by the bathroom, I noticed that the door wasn't shut. It was more opened than it was closed. My curiosity locked my legs into place. I didn't want to, but my emotions and my lust for her took over as I peered in. Behind the frosted privacy glass of the shower stall I saw her form. It was stunning. She was short, but she was perfectly proportioned. She moved about under steamy hot water and soaped herself. My heart felt like it wanted to pound out of my chest. My erection threatened to punch its way out of my pants. I reached down and grabbed at my cock and imagined what it would be like to have my hands soaping her body. I held my breath when Carey reached between her legs. She faced the tiled wall of the shower stall and braced as she began to touch herself. She parted her legs. A soft moan escaped her lips as she began to rub furiously. I reached underneath my pants and past my boxers and took hold of my dripping cock. I tugged at it slowly as I tried my hardest to not make a single noise as I watched her. I stroked at her pace, mentally imagining myself pumping into her. Her pace quickened and quickened. I matched her. I felt myself close to climax, ashamed that I couldn't hold out longer. Her legs began to tremble and buckle as her orgasm rushed through her. Her moans were inaudible. She pressed her head against the tile as she stroked harder and faster.

"Oh...god...Matt..." she said as her voice trembled.

I stopped. My hand stopped. My heart stopped. My body tensed up. I pulled my hand out of my boxers and pants. I stood there in shock. My eyes were still locked onto her as she climaxed and shuddered. She pressed up against the tiled wall and breathed heavily. I turned quietly and walked into our room. I left her to the rest of her shower as I sat on my bed. My palms were sweaty. My head was spinning. My heart was racing. In any other situation, with any other girl, I would have thrown open the bathroom door and had my way, but this was Carey. This was my cousin.

"Matt?"

Carey's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. She stood in the hallway as she peered into our room.

"Are you ok?"

I shook my head. "No."

"No?" she said as she took a few steps into the room. She was dressed in a pair of pajama shorts that revealed all too much of her legs that I loved to stare at. Her top was no better. It was one of my flannel button downs that she had confiscated from my drawers to use for sleep or for bumming around the house. The shirt hung off one of her shoulders and revealed a great deal of bare skin above her breasts.

"Come here." I said.

Carey did as told and walked over to me timidly. She stood in front of me. She wriggled her toes nervously. "Matt?"

"What is going?" I asked finally after what felt like forever.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean this..." I said as I reached out with a trembling hand and touched her legs. She stiffened up for a second with the shock of my touch, but soon relaxed. I moved my hands up and down the length of her legs. "...I mean all of this. You being flirty and cute...you were never like this..."

"I..." she said as a shudder hissed from her lips as my hand reached further and further up her legs until it slid under her shorts. "...Matt..."

"Come on, I'm not stupid. I've noticed what you have been doing. You getting into bed with me...cousins don't do this, Carey." I said as I reached past her thighs and soon found that she wore no panties underneath her little shorts. "...what I'm doing now...what you are allowing me to do...it isn't what cousins do."

"I know." She said as she closed her eyes and bit her lip cutely. "I...I...can't help it..."

"Help what?" I asked as I pushed my hand towards the back of her shorts and cupped a naked ass cheek. She gasped with excitement.

"I can't help being this way." She said as she stepped closer to me and placed her hands on my shoulders. "...being around you has done something to me."

"What?"

"I don't know. I know it is wrong...but, I don't care."

"You don't?"

Carey licked her lips and shook her head.

I palmed and squeezed her ass cheek. It felt amazing. "I have to ask you something."

"Anything..." she hissed.

"Have you been leaving the doors open for me to watch you?"

She nodded.

"Why?"

"Because I want you to see me."

"Oh?"

She nodded.

"Why?"

"Because I want you to see me as a woman and not as a nerdy little girl."

"Why?"

Carey opened her eyes and leaned towards me. She kissed me firmly on my lips. The kiss was electrifying. It felt like an explosion of feelings and urges that raged from within both our bodies and met where are lips connected. I grabbed at her. I pulled her close to me. I felt her hands claw at my back as our kiss deepened. Her tongue parted my lips and darted into my mouth. I met her tongue with my own. She broke the kiss and pushed me back from advancing. "...I wanted you to see me. I wanted you to see how I have changed."

"Carey...but why?"

"Because...I love you. I always have and not as a cousin. I mean, I love you as a cousin, but there are more feelings about it. More feelings that I can't describe."

"Feelings?"

She nodded. "Ever since I was a little girl. Ever since we have been hanging out together. Ever since we have been watching all those scary movies and you would hold me as I screamed. I've had feelings ever since then. I know it is wrong having these feelings. I'm not stupid. But, the heart and the body want what they want."

"This is wrong."

She nodded. "I know."

I pulled my hand from under her shorts and held onto her loosely. My hands were around her waist and I reveled at how small it was. She felt great in my hands. She reached down and timidly touched my hands with hers.

"It feels good having your hands on me."

"Does it?"

She nodded.

"What do we do now?"

She shrugged, "I don't know."

I nodded.

"Matt?"

I looked up at her. "Yeah?"

"Do you have feelings?"

I shrugged, "Not the way you do. Not at first."

Her face expressed the mixed emotions she had. "You don't feel the same?"

"Carey..." I started. "...I have always seen you as a nerdy little girl. You are my cousin. There is no escaping that. When you showed up at our doorstep weeks ago, I wasn't too thrilled having you around. I am going to be honest, I was against it. But, seeing you change into the woman you are now, it changed my point of view. I enjoyed having you around. It wasn't an immediate change, but it was a change of heart. You are awesome. You are funny. You give me the shit that I give you, and I like that a lot. There were times where I wished the women that I dated were just like you."

"Like that girl last week?" she remarked. "I remembered you coming home from your date all pissed."

I nodded, "Yes."

"So?" Carey asked as she pulled herself closer to me. "What are you telling me?"

"I have the same feelings too. Maybe not as deep as yours and maybe not as emotional as yours..."

"More physical?" she asked as she pushed closer to me and straddled a knee of mine. I immediately felt the heat that radiated from her. She pushed herself against my leg. "I can understand that."

I pulled my hands away from her waist and slowly slid them up the flannel shirt she wore. She held me off. Her hands slowly undid the buttons of the shirt. My breathing matched hers, quickened with anticipation and excitement. When the last button of the shirt was undone, she slowly let it slip off her body revealing her silken skin and two perfectly shaped breasts with two slightly darker than flesh toned erect nipples. She stood from my leg and pulled off her shorts. She kicked them aside and stood in front of me.

"Look at me, Matt." She said as she took off her glasses and set them on the desk near her futon. "Look at me."

I did. She was stunning. It wasn't like before. No stolen glances. No hidden leering. No angling to see better. She stood naked before me. She stood in perfect beautiful stillness. She felt my eyes roam across her body. There wasn't anything on her that I would have wanted better. She was perfection incarnate. I stood from my bed and pulled her against me. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight.

"I was going to ask if you liked what you saw..." She said softly. "But...I can feel that you do."

I smirked as I felt her push up against my erection. She pushed me back and onto the bed. I fell down onto it with a loud 'thump'. I looked up and saw that there was something different in her eyes. There was a hunger in them. It was primal. It was unstoppable. She climbed onto the bed slowly. She inched her way towards me like a predator stalking its prey. She made her way to my face and planted her lips firmly on mine. She kissed with a ferocity that I had never encountered. Her hands pinned me down as she straddled me. I felt her tear at my clothes. She ripped open my button down sending the buttons across the room.

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,074 Followers