Hidden Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" I exclaimed as I broke the kiss. I tried to hold her back. "Carey..."

"I will buy you a new shirt." She said quickly as her hands undid my belt buckle.

I was powerless to stop her. I wanted to, but I couldn't. "Carey..."

"I know my name." she snapped. Her hands pulled at my pants until they were off. I laid there in my boxers with my cock standing proudly from the opening. I felt Carey stare at it. I looked down. She reached out slowly and took hold of my swollen member. I gasped when I felt her fingers clasp around it. Carey gasped as well. "Matt...I want it. I love it."

"Carey..."

She shook her head. "I've wanted this longer than you can imagine."

Before I could utter another word of protest her head darted forward. Her mouth encompassed my throbbing cock. My head snapped back into the pillows as I felt my cock slam into the back of her throat. She hungrily sucked and bobbed her head. I gripped the sheets as the world spun. Moans of delight escaped from her causing a near vibrating feeling around my cock. I reached down to her head. I gripped a handful of hair and wanted to stop her. I had lost all control. Instead of yanking her head away from my cock, I instead pulled her head down onto it. I forced myself deeper and deeper into her little mouth. She slapped the bed in protest at first, but adjusted to my needs. I watched as her head went deeper and deeper. She pulled away gasping for air as a trail of saliva dripped from her mouth. She wiped it away with the back of her hand.

"Matt...my god..."

"Carey...think about this before we go any further."

"I have." She said as she flopped down next to me in bed. She propped herself on an elbow and looked into my eyes. "I want you, Matt. I don't care what others think. We can deal with problems that may occur. Just let me live the moment with you now. Let me live the moment that I had dreamed of. Let me have you be my first."

First? I shook my head, "No...no...not your first."

"Why?"

"Because, we all remember our first."

She smiled, "Yes, which is why I want you to be my first."

"Carey..."

"Matt, the chance of us being together is slim. So, let me have my dream before you move out to a place of your own. Don't let me live the rest of my life wondering." She said as she pulled closer to me. She reached out and touched my face gently. She leaned in and kissed my cheek softly. "Don't make me beg."

"Carey..."

She pouted, "Please?"

I pushed her flat onto her back and tore off my boxers. I kissed her deeply. I wanted her to feel the growing passion I had for her. She moaned loudly as I broke the kiss and started my way lower on her body. My kisses trailed from her neck to her perfect breasts. I took hold of them in both hands and gave them a gentle squeeze while twirling my tongue around her nipples. She bit the back of her hand as I sent her a jolt of pleasure. I licked my way slowly down to her flat stomach and swooped my tongue around her belly button. She broke out in a fit of giggles.

"That tickles!" She cried out in pleasure and torture.

I smacked her belly playfully and continued on. She parted her legs for me. My kisses continued until I reached the prize between her thighs. I looked up to her. She covered her face as she tried to hide her blush from me.

"Don't just look at it!" she cried out underneath her palms.

Her pussy was beautiful. Not a single hair could be found. She was smooth and silky to the touch. Her clit stood aroused and ready for stimulation. Her labia were tiny, but delicate. I leaned in and gave it all a soft kiss. The contact shook her body. She twitched in joy as I continued to kiss. She tasted like she smelled, sweet and floral. I wanted more. I wanted more of this. I wanted more of her. Something deep within me clawed its way out. I dove into her pussy like a man dying of thirst and finding water. I drank her in. I delved into her flesh. Her moans of ecstasy were loud and thunderous. She reached down and grabbed my hair as I drove her to climax.

"Matt...don't stop...don't stop...don't stop!"

I didn't. I held her legs down as I ran the flat of my tongue on her clit in tight circular movements. Carey audibly gasped as her orgasm crushed into her. Her legs stiffened up. She cried out in pleasure as she grabbed at my head trying to stop me. She flopped all her limbs down as I stopped finally. Her chest heaved.

"Oh my god, Matt."

"It isn't over yet." I growled. I kept her legs parted as I positioned myself between them. I grabbed hold of my cock and pressed it against her clit. She wriggled about biting her fingers as she was still sensitive from her orgasm. I looked up, "Last chance to walk away from this."

Carey shook her head slowly, "Never."

I nodded and pressed the bulbous head of my cock into her perfect little dripping slit. She exhaled sharply as she felt me enter her.

"Matt..." she uttered. "Oh my god, you feel so good in me."

I nodded and pressed on. I slowly pushed forward into her, little by little, letting her get used to me. I looked up and saw that the pressure was building on her. I pressed on. I couldn't turn back. I was in my cousin. I was in Carey. Everything about this felt wrong, but I didn't care. I was drunk with her. I wanted nothing and no one else but her. I felt a break. She winced in pain. I stopped, "Are you ok?"

She nodded with seeming a new glow about her. Her face was flushed red. She looked up at me and smiled, "I'm yours now."

"Carey..."

She nodded, "I am."

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"Please." She said softly.

I did. I pumped slowly in and out of her, taking care not to rush into her. Our eyes were locked onto one another. She stared right into mine, right into my soul. I saw the love in her eyes. I felt her love for me. I decided that I needed to show her how much I wanted her. I quickened my pace. I pushed deeper and deeper into her. Her body responded. I felt her pussy tighten up. I wanted her to feel everything.

"Yes..." she moaned. "Harder..."

I pushed harder.

"Deeper..." she moaned once again.

I pushed deeper. Her tiny body rocked off the bed by the force of me driving into her.

"YES!" She cried out in pleasure.

I didn't hold back anymore. I wanted the fuck her like and animal. I pulled my cock out of her and flipped her onto all fours. She hurried in excitement and propped her little rear end up for me. She looked back at me with a smile.

"You've wanted this from the first time you saw me, didn't you?"

I nodded.

"Tell me."

I positioned myself and pressed my cock into her. I shoved her face back into the bed, "Yes. I wanted to fuck the shit out of you ever since I saw you jerk off on the futon."

"Hey!" she cried out. "I wasn't jerking off."

I slammed into her making her squeal in delight. "Yes, you were."

Carey's body rocked back and forth with my momentum. She gripped the pillows as I was now jack hammering into her body not caring if it hurt or not. She wanted the real me. She wanted to be one with me. The animal inside me could no longer be contained. I gripped her thigh with one hand, gripped a handful of her silky hair and plowed into her. The ripples of motion along her flesh made my cock harder. I loved seeing her in motion. The once fluid and sensual motion she exhibited on a daily bases was now raw and sexual.

She cried out in pleasure. "Yes! Yes! I was jerking off! I admit it! I jerked off to you fucking me! Happy?!"

"Yes." I grunted as I pushed deeper into her.

"Oh."

I pushed harder.

"My."

I felt my Carey's little pussy clamping down as she was nearing her climax.

"God!" she cried out as her body released. Her pussy pulsed and clamped down on my cock. Her legs gave way. She dropped flat onto the bed. I went along with her and continued to pump into her. Her cries of pleasure were deafening as I ravaged her. She bit my pillow and yelled, "Cum in me! Cum in me! Cum in me!"

I couldn't hold back. It was as if her words commanded me. I felt the pressure build immediately and I released, streams of cum shot out of my cock and deep into her. Deep into Carey. Deep into my cousin's pussy. I stayed in place. My breathing was labored. Beads of sweat dripped off my forehead and onto the silky back of Carey. "Carey...I just came in you."

She nodded, "I felt it."

"But..."

"It's ok."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded as I pulled myself off of her and plopped down onto the bed next to her. She curled against me and touched my chest. "That was amazing, Matt."

"I'm sorry that I was so rough with you at the end."

She giggled. "It's ok. I kind of liked it."

"Yeah?"

She nodded.

We lay there quietly and enjoyed the moment that we shared with one another. The room was filled with the scent of our sex and the scent of her perfume. Carey pushed her head onto me chest and looked down longingly at my softening cock. She moved towards it slowly.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

She gave my cock a soft lick. The sensation curled my toes as she ran her tongue around the head cleaning off the excess cum. She sucked and cleaned it off dutifully before lying back down next to me. I looked over to her. She smiled warmly and folded herself against me. "Someone needs to clean you up."

"Thanks."

"What now?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what now with us?"

I shrugged. "My mom comes home tomorrow night."

"She does?"

I nodded.

"Do you want there to be an us?"

I shrugged, "I don't know."

She looked up at me with eyes of worry. "You don't know?"

"Like you said, the odds of us being together are slim."

She nodded sadly. "I did."

"Do you want there to be an us?"

She nodded slowly. "I think I do."

"Then I do as well."

She smiled, "Really?"

"But, we have to think it through and be cautious."

She nodded and hugged me tightly. "Whatever you say, Matt."

"Carey?"

She looked up.

"I love you."

She eyes began to well up. She leaned in and kissed me deeply. "I love you too."

We soon fell asleep in each others arms. It was the best night of sleep I ever had. I woke up the next morning with the autumn sun shining brightly into my room. I looked over and found Carey still pressed against me. I ran my hand along her naked body. She felt warm and soft to the touch. My fingers ran along her back and traced all her curves. She smiled in her sleep as my touching started to tickle her. Her eyes opened slowly. She smiled sleepily and she looked up at me.

"Am I dreaming?" she asked.

"If you are, we are both having the same dream."

She pulled herself tighter to me. "Then so be it."

"My mom will be home tonight."

She nodded, "I remember. Let's stay a little longer in bed and make the most of the rest of the day."

"Ok."

*****

Thank you all for reading. For those of you that have been following my other stories, I will have A Brother's Mistake Ch. 04 posted soon. With work and life being in the way constantly, I have not had a chance to develop the ending for the story to my liking. In the mean time, I hope you all enjoyed part 1 of 2 in Hidden Love. Please leave comments or suggestions. And, thanks again for reading.