All Comments on 'Hide and Seek Pt. 06'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great stuff

5 stars.

Firstly for sustaining the light tone, not too many people on Literotica can write this well for this long.

Secondly for the garden scene. The highlight is the climb into the tree house. The world needs more ladder porn.

My one complaint is the category. It really belongs in Fantasy.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Long day.

A very enjoyable series. I think my own garden needs some spucing up. Now to find the right helpers. Perhaps my wife, what row to hoe? I now the seeds to plant. Is there a way to share a pic, feedback, don't sweat it just the front............yard.

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 8 years ago
so many fantasies

So many fantasies are being played out in these stories. I've forgotten how old Matthew Is but if he about 40 he is really pushing his capability. But then there is the possibility of some chemical help.

Whew!

DevilbobyDevilboby9 months ago

You are an excellent writer Max. I know I get bored on a diet of just sex but the scenes you paint, keep the interest there and the humour always the humour, I do enjoy a little laugh with my sex. So thanks and five stars for your storytelling. Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES