Hide and Seek Pt. 06

Story Info
The girls' ongoing challenge. Can he - five times in a day?
9.4k words
4.7
28.4k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,662 Followers

Matthew had been challenged by the girls to a contest. The sort of contest men can usually only dream about. The task was difficult, albeit perhaps not Herculean - he had to had to come five times in a twenty-four hour period, once in each of the girls and the final was to be a public ejaculation. Was he 'up' to the challenge?

It was after midday and he was not even half way through:

3. Vickie's for lunch

"Well, have you? Tell me all about it!" Vickie was keen to learn all.

She had hopped over the garden fence at precisely twelve thirty as naked as the day she was born.

"Lunch?"

Lovely to sit with the naked girl and talk about what had happened with Emma and Morgan. Vickie keen to hear all.

"Three orgasms. Lucky Morgie. Can you do that for me?"

"I can try, but the question more is can I do the one?"

"Course you can. Whip it out and we'll have a go!"

"Hey, not so fast. How would you like to... um..."

"Fuck?"

"Yes, that's certainly a word for it."

"The sun's out now. Why don't we go out into the garden. It's not that cold."

"Mine or yours?"

"Mine - we can go in the tree house again."

"Shall I...?"

"Don't be silly. You can hardly come into my garden with your clothes on can you?"

Just so nice to leave his clothes behind and step out hand in hand with Vickie into the garden. Two naked people out for a frolic! Nice to help her up on the tree looking at all the places men should not look. It did not cause him to rise though. That was not so easy now.

Pleasing to move again through Vickie's garden still hand in hand; a little worrying always that her mother or father might appear. Clearly Vickie was unconcerned but they had almost been caught before.

"Would you like to chase me again?"

"Why?"

"I thought perhaps men liked chasing naked girls!"

"I suppose so. Would you like chasing naked men?"

"Sort of role reversal. Not sure we would catch them. Men - fit men - run faster."

"I'm sure they'd let themselves be caught."

"Yeah, but that's different, isn't it? Not a proper race then! You give the girl a head start and then say four men go after her with sex on their minds - to catch and have her. They are going to catch her aren't they! The right men and, I suppose, it might be fun! I might like the race but four girls and one man to catch does not have quite the same potential, does it"

"Suppose not."

"One vagina can take four men: one erection is not going to go far with four girls! Would you like to be part of the man pack hunting the girl?"

Matthew moved his head from side to side as if thinking. "I would not at all like it if it was for real - the girl unwilling - but as a game, yeah!"

"Well, see if you can catch me!"

Vickie was off out of his hand and running. It took Matthew a few moments to register he needed to chase her and then he was off, racing after her. Not one of a pack, there were not four men running steadily after Vickie, their penises swinging from side to side in unison, just Matthew.

Vickie was a good runner and younger than Matthew. It took a bit of guile to cross paths and catch her. Down she went with Matthew on top of her. The sudden sexual excitement of catching her, the feel of her struggling naked body on his was enough, he was rising. Lovely to force himself upon her knowing it was permitted. Lovely forcing her thighs apart and pushing himself between them. Holding her down his knob sought her entrance and pushed. He was not the only one sexually excited. Entry was easy.

"Got you!" His hips stabbed forcing himself into her and he kissed her right on the lips as he began to fuck. It was wonderfully animalistic - man catches woman, man fucks woman. Matthew's hips were pushing hard, in and out his erection moved. He knew he would have no difficulty with completing his lunchtime task - after all. His balls undoubtedly had that ache from being already well used that day but he knew he could come, could inseminate Vickie. If he kept going he would come.

"Oh fuck. Lovely but too quick. Please, the tree house. Let's spend time on... oh fuck that's good. The tree house - let me go."

Not out of control - but almost! Matthew stopped and got up. On the ground his conquest - a blond eighteen year old girl, thighs still apart looking simply so sexy. He reached out his hand and lifted her up.

"Come on then, the tree house."

"It wasn't I didn't like that. I just wanted to take more time."

"That's all right, Vickie. You got my blood up. Needed really."

"Yes," her hand reached and held as they walked back up the garden towards the tree house. It was enough to keep him hard. So enjoyable walking like that - with an erection - but moreover being held as he walked. Held, fondled and gently exercised. Lovely feeling so fired up and, yes, manly - just like in the bathroom earlier in the day. The more so because he knew it was appreciated by the young girl not just from her holding his erection but from the way she kept glancing down at it.

"I wonder if it would be possible to climb the ladder whilst fucking."

"Possibly but I am not going to try. One of us falls and breaks something... rather a lot of explaining! Up you go."

Once again the opportunity of looking at Vickie from a different angle and seeing things about teenage girls middle aged men are really not supposed to see. Things, though, they would very much like to stick their penises in - and Matthew was going to be doing just that again very shortly. That was most definitely what middle aged men liked to do.

No easier climbing a rope ladder than last time and still the worry about being seen. Two naked figures climbing into a tree house? There was really only one likely explanation - not least because Matthew was climbing erect and getting his upstanding and curving erection caught in the rungs!

A lot more room with just two people: though arguably much more fun for Matthew when there were five - and four of them young girls. This time there were rugs brought into the tree house for comfort. There had been planning going on. Vickie had thought things through. It was very cosy.

Matthew's earlier sexual touching of Vickie had been not a little rough. He intended to be gentle now,

"This is nice, Vickie. You know I almost came back there - I know I can do it, so let me make you come first. Close your eyes."

Lovely to see Vickie there with him in the little tree house, her eyes closed and her naked body there for his hands to roam upon. She was leaning back against one of the walls, her full round breasts there for him to reach and take hold. Matthew looked at her rather pretty face under her fair hair, tied, as usual, in a pony tail - perhaps he might undo that and let it cascade. His eyes dropped to her softly mounded tummy with its little central feature - a neat little dip with the actual 'button' all hidden; her long limbs spread at various angles across the tree house, her knees a little open giving a view of not just her fair curls but her frilly sex. Matthew smiled to himself, Vickie's little erection was standing up quite distinct from its hood - her clitoris not at all something for him to have to hunt for: quite the contrary! It was standing firm and just waiting to be gently stroked or even sucked. It would be the latter!

Matthew reached and his fingers lightly touched Vickie's breasts. Not yet the areolae, just circling around the smooth skin, the moving underneath and lifting with just his finger tips. A contented sigh from Vickie but she did not open her eyes. Nice to be allowed to simply touch and play, just gently lifting and feeling their weight - almost surprising in one so young, indeed not much different from Sarah's. Matthew bit his lip. Sarah, his unsuspecting wife working away at the school whilst he was up in a tree house engaged sexually with their neighbour's daughter. Perhaps she might say 'good luck' to him, happy for him to enjoy his little play. It was not as if he was going to go off with Vickie or one of the girls. He was hardly going to have an 'affair.' It was sex, pure (well, sort of) and simple and it was not as if Sarah was going to be denied. She had not been that morning! She had ridden him to a very satisfactory conclusion in bed, well, as far as he could judge.

His fingers moved closer, the tips moving up the mounds of Vickie's breasts towards their peaks - their areolae and nipples. A deep sigh from Vickie as he touched, twiddled and teased.

"Mmmmm, suck them."

Matthew was happy to oblige, his tongue licking and his teeth gently pulling.

Sitting back, he looked at the girl; so young, so innocent looking - but not actually so innocent. As he watched her tongue slipped out and over her lips and then in a slow downwards movement her head came forward and her lips parted; down and down went her head with her mouth opening towards Matthew's erection, her tongue wetting her lips. Already that day his penis had been sucked by Morgan and had, indeed, been inside four women - Emma, Sarah, Morgan and Vickie - and was now standing still wet from his recent not quite forced invasion of Vickie. Her tongue touched right on the end, another sigh and then the knob was absorbed.

A 'mmmm' as Vickie took in his knob, another 'mmmm' as she slipped lower and further repeated sighs as she contentedly fellated him. Lovely for Matthew though he was sure this was all really about her; he was sure the sucking was all about Vickie's sexual response rather than seeking to pleasure him. Nonetheless it was very, very enjoyable particularly having already been well exercised by Morgan that morning he was not at all 'trigger happy.' He could withstand the wetness of her tongue and just enjoy the feelings.

"Mmmm - I'd really like you to cum, you know... I think I'd like it. It makes me all tingly thinking of it spurting all warm as I... but we must do things properly mustn't we!"

"Yes, Vickie, or Charlotte and probably you will be cross! But do suck a bit more. Take your time, I'm not exactly in a hurry."

Her lips descended again, moving up and down the shaft, really caressing it, whilst within her mouth her tongue moved.

Breathing hard, Vickie sat up, her face a little red. She licked her lips, "shall we now...?"

"Not yet." Matthew was on the move. He was not going to be the only one sucking in the tree house. His head coming down like Vickie's had done. He pulled on her legs so she slid downwards, her torso and head on the rug but her hips raised and her sex open to Matthew. It was clearly very wet - the excitement of a young girl - her inner lips spread and pronounced, her sexual opening visible looking dark and very interesting. Matthew felt his penis twitch - it wanted to be in and working - and there, standing, really standing, her clitoris.

Vickie was breathing hard and staring at him.

"Shall I?"

"Fuck - yes!"

"Well. lie back and enjoy..." Matthew's tongue touched and Vickie's whole body seemed to twitch. It was lovely. Hot, wet and so soft. Matthew did not hurry. It was quite a time whilst he tickled away at her labia and twixt clit and vagina before he began to circle the latter with his tongue and slipping in. Not very far, of course, anatomically just not possible: that would come later with his penis.

Finally, Matthew moved to the little button. It was a slow drag of his tongue up towards the little projection; a circling as he felt Vickie's thighs shuddering around his head and then - contact! So smooth, so soft yet with a resistance to his tongue, a firmness, an erect firmness. Ever so gently Matthew brought his lips almost together and pushed them slowly down, the little structure sliding between his lips. It was like, very like what Vickie had been doing to his penis but so in miniature. Matthew was 'fellating' her clitoris. Gently up and down, up and down, letting it slide between his lips. Vickie went wild - noisily wild - anyone in the garden would have had a shrewd idea what was happening in the treehouse - a girl having an orgasm. Vickie pushed Matthew's head away and he settled back against the wall of the tree house looking at the splayed and shaking girl. What a sight!

It was a little while before Vickie opened her eyes. "Mmmm, your turn."

She was up, moving and sitting, her thighs spread across Matthew's thighs, his erection poking up between her own and touching her fair curls and plump mons, she was pushing herself against him.

"Oh, I so liked that!" And she was kissing him on his lips still wet from her, her tongue forcing itself into his mouth as with her hand she guided him into her. Her tongue going into Matthew's mouth as his erection was pressed into her vagina.

"You're not coming out 'til you cum." Her voice breathy and sexy in his ear. "I'm going to make you come and there is nothing you can do to stop me." She was moving her hips, pulling herself up and down on him, her wet vagina stroking him.

Up and down; nice little wet sexual noises in the tree house, Vickie as worked up as he and being just so sexy with her whispering in his ear; alternating between whispering and sliding her tongue in and around.

"I'm going to..."

But Vickie held still. Just enough to hold him off a little longer.

A whispered, "so you've been inside Emma and Morgie. Haven't you been busy? Go on, me now. Come in me. This is so nice. Another day... perhaps, yeah, why not me all day - five times! Would you?"

Would he? A day spent with Vickie and with her continually trying to get him 'up' and doing things? Err, yes!

Vickie started moving again. A real bouncing up and down. Not the steady, easy movement of before but a much firmer stroke.

"Come on, Mr Stamford, you've got to cum. Please fuck me, please..." All breathed in his ear as her tongue circled inside it.

Matthew found himself pushing up at her as if trying to get in deeper and then he felt Vickie begin pushing her tongue right into his ear as far as it would go as if it was trying itself to fuck his ear canal. All too much!

Inarticulate noises and for the third time that day Matthew began expelling semen. His eyes tight shut, teeth hard together and his whole concentration on the electric feeling in his groin as he pumped. A different feeling from his two earlier ejaculations, there was not so much stuff to come out now but he could certainly feel some coming - shooting from him into Vickie.

A kiss to his cheek. "Mission accomplished?"

"Yes, um, yes - success!"

Nice to sit like that and talk, nice to remain sexually connected. Not just for a minute, not five minutes but perhaps for a quarter of an hour until just a little movement of Vickie caused him to slip out. It was a little while later that two naked people climbed down from the tree house; one to climb back over the fence; the other to go and see her friends.

Matthew was quite sure they would be comparing notes! For himself he felt quite exhausted with all the effort. He rather felt like the bull in the field with his herd in heat but, unlike the bull, three ejaculations already that day were taking their toll. A bull might manage ten, twenty or even thirty in a day as it covered its cows but that was way beyond Matthew. He might have thought himself a stud earlier but the reality was he was no bull! Instead he had a shower and then dropped fast asleep on his bed.

4. Charlotte for tea

"Charlotte will be around at my house at five. You just go in at the back door and..." Vickie's parting words at the fence.

The other meeting places had all been decided but not this one. Matthew was a little relieved. He had not really wanted Charlotte coming to his house. Very difficult to explain to Sarah wif she got home at early why Charlotte was there - the more so if undressed! There had been several ideas of where the final 'solo' meeting should be, even the idea of Matthew picking Charlotte up in his car and them doing it in the back seat in some quiet spot in the country or perhaps going for a walk somewhere in the countryside.

Morgan had said her house should be 'parent free' so there had been some talk of Matthew going there and all the girls 'assisting' him with Charlotte. They were all well aware he would need 'encouragement,' that he would not be his usual enthusiastic self rising at the slightest (sexual) provocation. The girls had discussed the merits and demerits of male genitalia as if he had not been there. Lovely to be part of but not included in such a girly conversation. Charlotte and Vickie having experience taking the lead, with Charlotte particularly recounting when her boyfriend had got 'over excited' and rather spoiled things and just how long it had taken, and what she had done, to get him up again and 'useful' to her!

In the end they had settled on Vickie's with the girls leaving Charlotte to her own devices. Given her experience with her boyfriend she was judged more than 'capable' on her own!

Five o'clock found Matthew once more climbing the fence. This time dressed in jeans and shirt but not much else - there was not a lot of point in being well dressed. He was sure that would not last! He was a little nervous. Not about Charlotte, after all he had after all done quite a few things with her, but with his ability to rise - let alone 'come.' Waking after an hour from his post Vickie nap he had been more than a little conscious of a very empty feeling in his balls and his penis feeling rather tender and used. He had tried a little before five o'clock - the time set for him to have to perform again - to make himself erect.

Standing looking out of his back bedroom window at his garden with his limp penis out of his fly and in his hand, he had thought about the girls and what he had done as he gently massaged his foreskin over his knob. There had been no reaction. Whereas he might usually have expected to have difficulty stuffing it back inside his jeans, perhaps even left it out and walked downstairs and out into the garden like that - given his imminent liaison there was hardly a need to be discrete - in reality he had no difficulty at all in tidying himself away.

Up and over the apple tree and for the second time that day in the Royston's garden. Given his state of dress he had no real worry if he met Jane Royston except he had not business there and would have even less when he opened the door and stepped into the house. Nonetheless, better being there clothed than bumping into Jane when naked. Not that he would actually mind bumping into her if she was naked too! Well leastways not if he was a little more interested in sex than he was that afternoon and, importantly, assuming she was interested as well. She was not unattractive. Things, though, would be more out of hand than they already were if he was bedding her as well as her daughter and her daughter's friends! Sarah would have, perhaps, more reason to be upset if he was having sexual liaisons with Jane.

Matthew walked towards the house looking for Charlotte.

Unlikely, indeed, but Jane was not an unattractive woman and the idea of taking mother as well as daughter strangely appealing. Matthew wondered about his 'kinks,' about his perhaps dark fetishes. Were there many? He had never really thought before of separately fucking both mother and daughter. There again he had never seen himself as abnormally interested in young girls. He was fully aware, all four of the young girls - Vickie, Emma, Morgan and Charlotte - were not too young, though certainly young in comparison to him! Charlotte though, and to a lesser extent, Emma, looked particularly young. He found Charlotte's immature looking body a bit disturbing. A seventeen year old was really not much different from an eighteen year old girl and perhaps sixteen was not too different again but she could be mistaken for rather less...

But, and that was very important, she was not. She was nineteen and the eldest of the four. He would have to keep that uppermost in his mind. She was plenty old enough. He knew she was very conscious of her size; indeed had rounded on him and told him all about her periods, how she shaved her mons and had a boyfriend. She would not like to be thought of as very young.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,662 Followers