Hide and Seek Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew opened the back door.

"Good afternoon, Mr Stamford, I am very sorry for what I did."

Matthew's jaw dropped. He had expected to find Charlotte dressed, if anything, older than her age but the reality was quite the opposite. It was undoubtedly her old school uniform and with her short fair hair tied (just) into bunches she was very much trying for a young 'look.' All his thoughts of treating Charlotte as if a mature woman rather went out of the window. That was clearly not the plan.

"We thought you might like this!"

"I...err... yeah, perhaps. What, what are you sorry for?"

"Doesn't matter. Here I am in you study, headmaster, ready for punishment. Spanking?"

Matthew got it. The girls had thought he might be a bit jaded. Had planned to spice things up a bit.

"Shall I take my knickers off sir?"

"Oh..."

"To be spanked."

Matthew needed to relax. Just go with the flow. He had less than an hour before he needed to be back over the fence, ready to greet Sarah and, importantly, having fucked Charlotte by then. Fuck her? Why he wasn't even erect at the prospect of spanking, not that she could see that with his jeans on.

"No... no, I'll do that." He sat down. "Over my knee now and quickly Charlotte. I haven't all day." He looked at his watch. "About fifty minutes actually."

Ordinarily having a young girl over his lap ready to be spanked - well actually he had never done such a thing before - would have been more than just a little arousing and as for lifting the dark blue pleated skirt...

Matthew lifted. What smooth young thighs revealed and there, encased in a slightly tight pair of matching blue cotton panties the girl's undoubtedly feminine hips and round bottom pushing against the material. He knew he should be enjoying this play acting, pretending to be the improbable headmaster of a girl's or mixed school in the past where corporal chastisement was the rule. Not, in his opinion, actually a bad thing per se but perhaps, no definitely, not right for a man to be spanking young girls on the bare bottom. His fingers gripped the material and pulled it bringing the crack of Charlotte's bottom into view and then as she lifted herself up a little, down they came and out came those rounded cheeks. He brought the panties right down to her knees. Charlotte's bottom was flexing a little; the cheeks drawing together in anticipation of the slap.

Matthew's tongue slid over his lips. He would not forget this in a hurry - another time, another place, he could imagine stroking himself and recalling the scene with his hand grasped around his turgid cock and working it... It was, after all, one of those male fantasies par excellence, but at the real event his cock was anything but rigid.

Raising his hand he just brought it lightly down so it rested on Charlotte's cheeks. He could feel the clenching and unclenching beneath his skin. "Are you ready, Charlotte?"

"Please, headmaster, could we not... I mean could you not... I'll, I'll do anything but don't spank me."

"Err... oh... what had you in mind, young lady?" He raised his hand.

"Emma Hatchard in Miss Williams' form says she..."

"Emma is known for fibbing, young lady."

"She says... she says she sucked on your willie and made it all swell up until you... until you peed in her mouth!"

"Why would I want to do that? What nonsense!"

"I, I don't know but would you.... instead of?"

Fellatio though, was not quite the idea. Matthew was meant to be fucking the girl. Perhaps though it might get him 'up.'

"Perhaps for fewer slaps." His hand descended. He was not going to miss the opportunity of spanking Charlotte! It was a proper spank.

"Ow! Mr Stamford that was a bit real! Not so hard!"

'Hard' was though the problem! His hand might be hard: his penis wasn't.

"Sorry." He was happy enough to rub her cheeks to make it 'better,'

His hand descended a few more times but much more gently. Nonetheless the girl's plump cheeks wobbled at the impact. Pleasing. Very pleasing... but not pleasing enough.

"Look, this is a really nice idea of you girls but it's not working."

"Why?"

"I'm not getting hard. I think I've used all my, err, libido up with Vickie."

"Oh. We thought this might... Plan B then."

"Plan B?"

"Upstairs to Vickie's room."

"Why?"

"You'll see."

Matthew was not expecting to see ropes. What was he expected to do now? Tie Charlotte up?

Seemingly not.

"Clothes off, Mr Stamford."

And there was Matthew, naked, flaccid and with Charlotte dressed as a young schoolgirl. It was very peculiar - even more so when she had him lie on the bed face up and she tied his hands and feet separately to the four corners of the bed leaving him spread-eagled and... well... helpless.

"The scene. Mr Stamford, is you are dating my big sister Vickie and the two of you like tying up games. Vickie has just gone out and left you for three quarters of an hour presumably so you can get all excited thinking about her, getting more and more worked up but unable to move. What she does not know is her younger sister - me - is in the house, and..."

"And...?"

"You'll see."

Matthew had not expected to be gagged as well.

As Charlotte disappeared he first of all wondered what was going to happen. Clearly there was going to be sex. Clearly Charlotte was going to try and mount him but not unless he got hard! What also came into his mind was his predicament if, say, Charlotte suddenly took it into her head to leave him. What would it be like struggling to escape? Charlotte seemed to have tied him rather well. What if Jane Royston came home and found him like that? Rather nice to imagine her taking advantage of his helplessness. Better if he was less 'emptied' and capable. Unlikely she would do such a thing of course, not least because it would appear Vickie, her daughter, had done the tying up. But the idea of being at Jane Royston's mercy as she slowly undressed, smiling and licking her lips as he responded to her increasingly naked body in a manful way. Would she suck; would she remove the gag and lower her wet sex to his mouth or, simply, impale herself and extract his semen?

His thoughts were interrupted - almost a pity perhaps, because there was indeed a bit of a stirring 'down below' - by the reappearance of Charlotte. Just a head around the door and a grin.

"Hello, Matthew, hasn't my big sister left you in a state?"

"Mmmph!"

"Do you think she would mind..."

Charlotte came into the room towards the bed. Unnerving really. Before he had been clothed but now, spread-eagled on the bed and naked, Charlotte's so young appearance was very real. Her voice less so - it sounded more her age despite her trying to play young.

"... if I touched."

'She' not 'him,' Matthew noted as Charlotte sat on the bed. Her school uniform now up close. Blue pleated skirt, white blouse with a proper collar, striped tie in blue and cream and a blazer with the school emblem on the breast pocket. One leg crossed over the other as she sat there, the pleated skirt riding up a little; she leant over and with a finger lifted up his penis.

"What a funny little thing..."

She bounced it up and down on her finger,

...you boys have."

It was a steady bouncing up and down into the air.

"Oooh, this bit moves. It slides."

Charlotte was slowly retracting his foreskin exposing his glans.

"Vickie says it gets all hard so it can go inside a lady. But your penis (giggle) is all floppy."

She was waggling it in the air.

"And these are your balls?"

Her hand was on the wrinkled sack.

"Oh yes, I can feel them all smooth, like eggs inside."

Her fingers squeezed.

"Mmmphoww!"

"Oh dear. Vickie did say you need to be careful with boys. How silly to have these hanging here so easy to hurt. Let me kiss it better."

Tied up, Matthew could only watch as Charlotte's lips came closer to his penis and then planted a kiss.

Matthew could feel a bit of a thickening to his penis but he was not yet going 'up.'

Charlotte looked at it and pouted. "This isn't hard."

It wasn't.

"Perhaps if I..." she began to undress, removing her school uniform bit by bit. Blazer, nice white shirt - no bra just her bare chest with hardly a hint of swelling - nothing of the Vickie or Morgan about her - yet her areolae were big and brown. So un-boyish, so un little girlish. It was good to concentrate on them; and try to ignore just how young Charlotte looked. Difficult though when she did look actually mostly look just that, particularly when she unclipped her dark blue pleated skirt and was left standing just in long white socks. A barely budding, not very tall girl with not a hair to her sex. Matthew did not have a thing at all about little girls but to his dismay his cock responded. Pump. pump. pump, bounce, bounce, bounce it raised itself into the air. Not just a little but strongly, rising up at the sight of the seemingly young girl.

"Well, well, well - what do we have here? So that's what Vickie meant about boys getting hard! I can't get my hand around it."

"Mmmph!"

Charlotte's little hand grasping him. Lovely - even if there was an aching feeling in his balls. He was up - but could he stay up and do the thing?

"The skin still moves!"

And she was moving it.

"My big sister says it's nice to suck. Is it?"

Matthew swallowed. He could not say anything. Could not honestly say if it was nice to suck even if not gagged. He could not reach his own - more the pity, of course, and had never sucked another man's! What he would have said was it was very nice indeed to be sucked though he felt distinctly uncomfortable seeing Charlotte's little body on the bed, kneeling between his legs and beginning to bend her head - complete with its little bunches - towards him.

"It's very big, isn't it? Very smooth. Quite yummy looking!"

Tied up and spread-eagled onto the bed, Matthew was about to experience the third set of lips on his penis that day. Only little Emma had not fellated him - and Sarah. That day anyway! Perhaps another day the girls might all agree to suck him. His penis in one mouth after another as the day wore on and each time releasing his semen for them to swallow. Would they? Would they? Even Emma? If she was last there would not be much coming out!

Matthew shivered as Charlotte's lips took hold. She did look so young.

Charlotte knew what she was doing. Her sucking was as good as Sarah's work, her lips wet and slippery, her tongue mobile. Unnerving though for her to pause with her eyes looking right up the bed at him with his knob half in and half out of her mouth, her lips so delightfully sealed around the shiny skin, apparently unmoving and just watching him whilst hidden in her mouth her little tongue tickled just the very end of his penis - the little urethral exit where liquid came out. Just tickling that - and then a great big grin.

"It is big. I wonder if it will fit in my little place like it does my big sister's? May I?"

"Mmmph!"

Of course that was the idea, of course Charlotte was more than used to a penis going into her, knew very well that his penis certainly 'fitted' but even so the game was unnerving. Unnerving to see what so looked like a pubescent schoolgirl manoeuvring herself over him, straddling his hips with her thighs so her open sex hung right over his flat lying erection; her body above him. It was very erotic - as, of course, intended - with the young girl so very clearly planning to 'take him' and he being absolutely unable to do anything about it with his hands and feet tied, no matter how he struggled.

Matthew swallowed. The girl looked so young. The long white socks she was still wearing giving a further impression of youth: against that her well developed dark areolae and... and... Matthew stared, Charlotte really was dripping. A bead of moisture elongated and slowly extended down towards his erection before dropping with a splash onto it. How many young girls would have that maturity of lubrication? Matthew had no idea; no experience of young girls - not even when he had been young himself.

Charlotte paused looking at him, her tongue slipping across her lips as she began slowly to lower herself. Matthew found he was breathing hard. Notwithstanding having already come thrice that day he knew, after all, he was going to have no problem at all coming a fourth time. As the completely hairless sex descended, as Matthew stared at the soft mons veneris with its little girl slit, he saw his penis starting to bound up and down, his excitement causing him to exercise muscles and make it lift off his stomach upwards to touch the descending sex before dropping again. It reached up and touched - touch, touch, touch, pushing at the pink wetness/ Charlotte felt the touches and her eyes widened; and then she was sitting right down on the penis, squashing it against herself and just leaving the glans penis poking out under her slit.

It was fantastic. Matthew screwed up his eyes realising he was almost at the stage when his cream might suddenly appear out of his knob spoiling the day's plan. It had to be intercourse: not just sex! Fantastic yes, but nonetheless his balls ached. Really ached from overuse as if trying to tell him not to make them work again. Matthew did not have the option: control was with Charlotte.

Very gently she began moving, rubbing her ever so wet sex along the ridge of his penis. It was evident Charlotte was taking her pleasure as well as ensuring his. She was keeping him both hard and enthusiastic. Matthew was quite sure the slightest hint from him that he was about to come then he would be stuffed inside Charlotte but she was not actually overdoing things.

"My big sister's not back yet so may I try and see if it fits?"

Once again, Charlotte raised herself but this time she lifted the penis to the vertical ready for her to impale herself. "I wonder what it will feel like. Think, Matthew, I've never done this before." Charlotte winked - it was not really true at all!

She paused with the erection right at her entrance. "Oooh, it is big! I don't know if it will go in."

Charlotte made a play of pretending to be having difficulty; the knob end just up against her entrance and she giving every impression of trying hard to force it in; grimacing and flexing her thigh muscles - every impression except actually pushing/

"It's got to go in. It's just got to... but it won't. It just won't! I'm too small."

Great fun!

"One last try; one really big push; ow... oooh!" And down she slid - actually as easy as anything - the pretend little schoolgirl mounted.

Matthew was fucking again - well, being fucked anyway! Fucking for the fifth time that day and heading for his fourth ejaculation. And Charlotte, having started, was not stopping. Up and down the 'fleshy pole' she bounced, and despite her size taking it all, until she set Matthew off. Wriggling against his bonds, unable to do anything at all about it, trapped by the pretend young schoolgirl, he felt his aching, almost hurting, balls tighten up against him and his orgasm come. Electrically intense, almost with sparks flying in his mind, he felt the pulsing of his ejaculation. He doubted much was coming out but the feeling was great!

Charlotte sat astride him looking down. She reached and undid his gag. "Was that good Mr Stamford? Did I do well?"

"Yeah, great Charlotte. I didn't think I was going to at first but you were terrific - naughty but terrific! You did very well!"

"You came?"

The girl raised herself up and let his penis fall. Matthew could see semen,

"Oh, I can see you did." Her face dropped towards the softening penis and her mouth scooped it up, just picking the knob end up between her lips and then sucking the whole thing in - wet and sticky from her and his own spending.

Matthew's balls were aching the more now. His recently ejaculated penis was as tender and sensitive as anything and now it was being licked again, pushed around in her mouth by her tongue, even the end sucked seemingly to see if anything else could be extracted.

"Charlotte, please... it's, it's... what's the time?"

"Err, it's ten to six."

"I've got to go!"

Not easy to leap up when you are bound to a bed and having your cock sucked. Not only not easy but not actually possible.

"Could you let me go?"

"Maybe, nice to keep you here until the girls turn up. See if I can get you 'up' again. Just playing with you. They'd like that. You all tied up but stiff! Shall we do that later? Tie you up and we each sit on you one by one 'til you cum?"

"I doubt I'll cum again this evening, Charlotte, but I need to get back. Sarah's going to be home. Stop sucking my cock!"

Her little face looking up at him with big puzzled eyes and just a little of his penis showing between her lips. It was mostly in her mouth. Matthew winced; he could feel a sudden strong suction. It was close to torture!

"Let me go!"

"If you promise to let me come around tomorrow morning after Mrs Stamford has gone and suck you."

"I'll be so tired but, yes, of course."

"And tie you up?"

"Yes."

"And suck you after you've come until you are hard again?"

"I don't know, I... let me go."

"Promise?"

"OK, Charlotte, whatever you say."

Dressed once more, his balls really aching, Matthew was up and over the apple tree as fast as could be and, as he came through the French Windows, he heard a key in the front door lock.

He filled the kettle and turned to greet Sarah.

"Matt, a nice cup of tea! Done anything interesting today?"

"Well... no, not really, um...usual things. I got up late, been in the garden... you know.

5. Midnight approaches

Frustrating! Well, not sexually frustrating, given Matthew felt completely spent in that department, but frustrating in the sense of a project about to fail. Sarah did not hurry to bed or to sleep and it was not until well past eleven that Matthew felt it safe enough to creep downstairs. Steady breathing still coming from his own bedroom gave the all clear.

It was not as if there was going to be shenanigans around at his house whilst Sarah slept. All that was to happen was he would be absent for - well, just about half an hour now. Matthew shook his head. There was no way it was going to happen. He was sure that not even four teenage girls could coax an erection let alone the appearance of semen at the end of his knob!

Matthew stood at his French Windows and looked out into the moonlit night and then down at himself. A respectable married man about to walk naked out into the garden in the middle of the night, cross over the fence and visit four teenage girls to have sex. Very strange, but very much what most men would just so like to do: and most men would be stepping out firmly erect into the garden at the thought. But most men had not already fucked four young girls that day - successfully! Could he, though, do anything more - had he the enthusiasm?

Up and over the apple tree yet again in the dark, Matthew moved towards his neighbour's house. As always, he liked to make sure all was well and Mr and Mrs Royston had not unexpectedly returned. Not good to walk in on them in the all together even if not tumescent. All was well. It was not the Royston's he could see but four naked girls.

Matthew stood outside the circle of light from the French windows watching, playing the voyeur. He smiled. There was no need for him to do that. He had an invitation to just walk in and do more than look. It would be nice to walk in ready for sex but, despite exercising his penis as he watched, nothing happened. It would have been so nice to walk in on the girls whilst tumescent - his male organ standing proud; nice to see all their eyes drop to it and know their hands. mouths and other things would come into play to ensure it stayed like that. It would have been nice but it was going to happen.