Hide and Seek Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"Evening girls!" Matthew stepped in through the door and into the light.

Seeing him the girls broke into song. Seemingly something they had been practising:

"We want an orgasm, we want cum, we want an ejaculation, we want cum, we want a stiff one, we want cum!"

The girls had evidently been drinking.

"I don't think I can. I mean, all of you today - my, err, equipment's been busy!"

Emma looked down at her feet, Morgan blushed but Vickie and Charlotte laughed.

"A toast to your penis," said Charlotte handing him a glass and pouring wine. "We've had fun with it today." And she brought her glass down and then lifted it upwards so that Matthew's drooping penis dipped into it. The white wine was cold.

One after another the girls dipped it his hanging penis in their cool white wine - right in the glass - just raising their glasses under it so it went in. They were all looking at it dripping with wine as they raised their glasses and drank.

"We've got to make Mr Stamford come a fifth time and we've just half an hour!" Charlotte easily taking the lead.

Matthew looked from one naked girl to another as he took a sip of his wine. It just was not going to happen. His balls were so tender, so sore and his penis so limp. Anything but the proud virile male! He should have been standing strongly erect with the girls unable to dip him. They would perhaps have had to dip his balls - perhaps that would be good - a cooling or numbing to their ache!

"Emma, you said; do you think you could?"

Do what? What was Charlotte suggesting? He looked at her. A little girl with her lovely little cones of breasts standing out with their little pale pink nipples, her skin so white but with lovely little freckles in all sorts of places and down below her fine legs rising all white to her stunning copper triangle of curly hair - a fine curly bush of copper hair. Her pale face with its freckles framed by her flowing Titian hair. Had she perhaps put lipstick on, as her quite full lips seemed a little redder than usual? Not for the first time Matthew thought she would be such a good subject for a pre-Raphaelite painting.

There was a little nod from Emma and she came forward to face him, her eyes on his. Naked woman - well girl really - facing naked man. Slowly she bent her knees and her head followed her body downwards, not losing eye contact until on her knees with her face and, importantly, her mouth was level with his penis.

Emma had not taken his penis in her mouth before. There had been no fellation. Matthew realised the girls were pulling out all the stops to excite him. Emma's eyes dropped and she was staring at his penis from close to. She did not hurry, clearly interested in what she was seeing and then her hand reached and she gently peeled back his foreskin revealing his smooth glans - that most sexual part of the organ, the head so well shaped for pushing and entering a woman and, of course, at its top, the place where the sexual fluid came out (or at least from men who could still do such a thing!).

Emma dipped his penis into her wine again. It felt that much colder now that the sensitive head was not protected by its covering of skin and Emma seemed not to be in a hurry to remove it from the wine - wine that had evidently recently come from the 'fridge or, perhaps, freezer.

Matthew gritted his teeth. Not only were his balls aching but now his knob was being frozen - but he tried not to show his discomfort and just waited for the girls' next move.

Slowly Emma brought the wine glass downwards leaving his penis dripping with wine - the drips, at first, falling into the glass. And then Emma's face coming forward. In one hand her wine glass, the other lifting his penis upwards towards her mouth; there was a slight pause, and then her lips opened and closed over the knob. The sight amazing - Phil and Louise Hatchard's little daughter with her lips just daintily holding the end of his penis: and the feeling more than interesting too. The contrast of his half frozen knob and Emma's warm mouth surprisingly pleasing. To Matthew's amazement he felt the blood coming to his penis and a thickening. He was starting to get it up even whilst being just lightly held!

Emma's tongue. He could feel it, flicking away. Then her lips were moving forward and down the shaft, just absorbing the still flaccid thing, so that, within a few seconds, the whole penis was in her mouth. What a sight! The pretty, so young red head, with his penis in her mouth. And then it began to reappear - not from Emma moving her lips but because it was growing. Matthew really was having an erection. Lovely to see it growing out of Emma's mouth, lovely to feel but the whole thing felt so used and spent - not aching likes his balls but a slightly disconnected feeling as if it was a little numb and not quite his own penis. But it was growing!

"We want an orgasm, we want cum, we want an ejaculation, we want cum, we want a stiff one, we want cum!" The other girls were singing and clapping again.

Emma's eyes closed and she began rocking back and forth letting the strengthening organ slip and slide back and forth.

"Oh lovely, it's all stiff again."

And it was. Much to Matthew's surprise he was up again. Could he maintain it; could he, even so, bring himself to ejaculation; would there be anything coming out if he did?

"Let us see, Emma."

Remarkable to stand for a few moments with the four naked girls all looking at his erection - remarkable to be with four naked girls, remarkable to be naked with them, remarkable to be erect to boot after his 'busy' day and being admired!

"We are impressed, Mr Stamford, but it's got to do more before midnight."

"Your meaning? Charlotte."

They all giggled.

"You know..." said Morgan.

"You've got to come, Mr Stamford, we want to see your stuff!" Charlotte's hand reached and grasped. "Not just stiff, but stuff!"

A wine glass in one hand and them taking it in turns to fondle his penis, Matthew was moved from one girl to the next.

"Would you like to fuck us. Would that help?" Vickie speaking.

"What all of you?"

"Why not?" Surprisingly Emma.

"Well, I... are you all up for it?"

"You seem to be."

"Thank you, Vickie, yes indeed but are you all..."

"Wet enough?"

"Yes, Vickie, that's exactly what I meant!"

"Why don't you find out. Come on girls."

Matthew was sure it was prearranged. All four just draped themselves over the back of the settee, their tummies resting on the top and their heads and chests down its front bringing their bottoms up and ready. Four naked bottoms in a row with legs spread beneath for Matthew's pleasure.

How many men have been presented with such a sight and the invitation to fuck? It was most stimulating - no question about it - and there was no let up in his slightly numb tumescence or a further increasing ache in the testes. Matthew moved forward - which bottom first? He was tempted to go for Morgan's full bottom and press himself against that but it was safer to go from left to right and give no indication of any favouritism!

Emma's white bottom, Emma's splayed legs and, between, her hot and indeed wet sex. Matthew pushed and for the second time that day he entered her, his hands holding her hips. A few slippery strokes and he was out and into Morgan. Just as easy to slip in, and equally warm and wet. Nice to hold her full hips, restraining her as he pushed hard at her.

Up the row, or 'in' the row, he went. The girls almost a little divorced from the proceedings, draped as they were over the settee and really quite passive participants. Matthew and a row of four female bottoms! Emma and Charlotte even had their feet off the ground and, without some wriggling and pulling to get back on their feet again, were quite helpless. It added spice and Matthew knew, if he was to come, he needed all the spice he could get!

Three times up the line with some very enthusiastic sliding. Just wonderful looking down as he pushed himself into each girl in turn, wonderful to see himself pulling out and moving with his penis all wet to the next bottom. The girls hardly participants but rather masturbatory aids! Half way through the third pass Matthew thought he just might be able to make it. The fifth orgasm and fifth ejaculation perhaps not impossible after all.

"I think... I think I'm going to come!"

He had not actually meant the act was imminent: just that it was possible.

"No, no, not yet!" Charlotte at the end of the line was off the settee and pulling him backwards out of Morgan. "We need to see this time! Come on, up on the table."

"What!"

What indeed! What middle aged men have found themselves lying spread-eagled on a dining room table, naked and erect, whilst around the table four naked and rather young girls each held a limb and gazed at his penis. It was a bit like some bizarre black magic ceremony! The penis shiny in the light - shiny with the sexual lubrication of four young girls - two of them virtually virgins - well, if you ignored Matthew's work they were!

Four hands reaching to the penis. Finger tips of four hands lifting and playing with it, stroking and gently moving the foreskin. Matthew now the helpless one - helpless as the girls (hopefully) forced him over the edge, forced his penis to ejaculate.

And then, as one, their heads came forward and their tongues came out, each one to its allotted quadrant. It did all seem rather pre-planned! His penis held completely upright by one hand at its base, his foreskin pulled right back and the pink helmet shape so exposed in the bright electric light as Matthew felt the feather light touch of the four wet tongues upon it. Not just one but four little fluttering sensations upon his glans.

It was soon too much for Matthew. Spread-eagled, totally under the girl's control, there was nothing he could do but surrender to the orgasm. The building feeling was so electrically tense, his balls felt so tight, so used, so tender. He could feel himself being excited over the edge into a shuddering, rolling electric orgasm made so much more intense by the lightly licking tongues. Spasm on spasm but a feeling there really was nothing really coming out as the electric shocks of his orgasm surged in his pelvis.

But there was!

As he shuddered with his orgasm, as he stared wide eyed at his knob, as it was held so vertical and with four tips of tongues licking at the very flaring of his glans, incredibly, Matthew saw a little welling up of semen from his slit. The electric orgasm so much stronger than its product.

A small dribble - it was hardly even that. An expanding blob up at the very top, a translucent, creamy droplet just appearing - but it was what it was!

He really had not expected it. It was not a lot, not much at all really. Not enough to shoot up in the air or even run down his knob onto his shaft or really do anything: just a translucent bubble coming up and out of his penis. Not much to look at but the feeling inside had been something else.

"I...I've come!" And he had, five times in one day. The evidence was there for the girls to see. Four tongues came slowly up Matthew's so sensitive knob, an almost unbearable feeling, and their tips touched the little bubble of semen - a hint of salt on their tongues.

The clock struck midnight.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers