High Interest Loan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like this one the best," I said. "How's the color look on me?"

"Looks great. Good choice, Alex."

After trying on the top and liking how it accented my boobs like the other suit, I stripped it off and handed it to Beth. She eyed my body one last time and took the bikinis and left the changing room. I took a deep breath. I admitted I was a bit turned on having Beth watching me. I seriously needed to get my mind straight.

Beth had already purchased the suit, plus the other two and a pair of sexy high-heeled sandals. They were her presents to me. She then offered to have me stay at her condo overnight. "We can get a good early start and not have to worry about logistics. We can stop at your place, pick up your stuff, order supper and chill at my place. And, don't worry, I have a very nice guest bedroom."

I had left my car at home so she hailed a cab and we headed directly to my apartment. Having seen her condo, I was a little reluctant to have her see our place. It was decent, but not anything that would impress you. I shouldn't have worried. Beth honestly liked it. She picked up on how we had decorated and made the space feel like ours. Looking at the artwork and fabrics, she had genuine compliments for our taste. I was beginning to see sides of her I never knew.

My bag was mostly packed. I gathered my toiletries and within fifteen minutes, we were back out the door. Beth had paid the cab to wait. I realized that Beth was so accustomed to money that she used it to make life easier. She didn't flaunt it, but didn't try to hide her wealth, either.

On the way to her condo, she ordered dinner to be delivered. When we arrived the desk had our meals waiting for us. The scent of Szechuan made my tummy growl. Once inside her condo, we dumped my stuff and our coats and sat in the living room with the fire going. I opened the containers while Beth got plates and silverware. As I dished out the tasty Szechuan, Beth opened a bottle of red wine and poured two large goblets.

"To new adventures," she toasted.

"To avoiding disaster," I answered.

As we ate, Beth described Aruba, since she had been there several times. She told me it was a desert island and the weather was consistently warm and pleasant year round. Aruba had a Dutch heritage and was part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Her father owned a couple of Holland-based companies and located call centers there to take advantage of the local talent and people who spoke both English and Dutch. His call centers afforded him the opportunity to have a condo there with many tax advantages. Beth said he made over a half dozen trips a year to the island.

"The beaches are beautiful and the water is perfect," she said. "Where are they staying?'

"I think it's on Manchebo Beach," I said. "I have the resort's name in my phone."

"That's great. Actually, Manchebo Beach is one of the few places where topless sunbathing is formally allowed. On most beaches you can get away with it, but on Manchebo it's no problem."

"Peachy," I said and took a drink of wine.

"Alex, with tits like yours, you should have them out to be admired as often as possible. Besides, I think Sean might appreciate the view."

"Sure, I'll be standing next to Donna. I'll look like the one who was last in line when boobs were being distributed."

Beth laughed. "Alex, relax. If you only knew how attractive you are. Well, you have three hot bikinis you can wear."

We finished our meal as Beth told me more about the island and its heritage. Beth ordered a car service to take us to the airport. We both were tired and went to bed in separate rooms.

I was standing in my panties when Beth knocked. I told her to enter. She saw my naked breasts and smiled.

"I see you're getting in some practice on going topless."

"I'm just going to bed, Beth, not rehearsing to exhibit myself on a beach."

"Still, it is a pleasant sight."

She continued to stare at my breasts. I could see her nipples harden underneath the silk top she was wearing.

"Was there something you wanted?" I asked.

Beth's eyes lit up.

"Besides my boobs," I said.

"I just wanted to know if you liked coffee in the morning."

I noticed that my nipples were now tight and pointing out.

"Sure."

"Great, I'll make some for us tommorow," she said.

"Okay."

"Well good night, Alex."

"Good night, Beth." Neither of us moved. I know I should have pulled my shirt on, but I didn't. Alex should have left, but she remained. She took a tentative step in my direction. I held my breath.

She undid the buttons on her shirt and let it drift to the floor. Her chest was flushed and I could see how deeply she was breathing.

"Alex, I, uh..."

I smiled ruefully. "Beth, I can't. I'm sorry and know it must be hard on you. Maybe another time, another place something might happen. I've got too much on my mind now."

She nodded. "At least a good night kiss?"

"You are such a tease," I said. "One kiss. I mean it."

Beth took me in her arms. The sensation of her nipples pressing into mine made me weak. Her scent overcame my last defense and I pulled her tight. Our lips met and softly joined. I became lightheaded as her tongue touched my lips, asked for entrance. I parted my lips and welcomed her inside. My body began to tingle. Her hand slipped under the band of my underwear and cupped my rear. I did the same to her, using two hands to contain the soft and firm globes.

Beth broke from my lips and bent to once again take a nipple into her mouth. I had to stop now or I knew I couldn't.

Pulling my hands from her behind, I moved them to her head and lifted her off my breast. She sucked it hard and I heard a soft pop as she released me. The cool air made my nipple shrivel and turn harder than ever.

"We have to stop, Beth. Please."

Her eyes searched mine. Slowly her hand left my rear. Staring at me I felt it inch around until it rested between our stomachs. Slowly, she began to move it downward. Her lips smashed against mine. I was going to push her away, when her fingers slipped under the band and came to rest on my pussy.

"Oh, god," I murmured.

She rubbed me softly and more and more wetness soaked my panty and her finger. Her other hand took mine and guided it to her mound, outside her underwear. I felt the heat and dampness. I lightly moved my finger around. Just as I was about to move the side of her panty aside, Beth moved a finger into my canal. My eyes shot open and the reality of what we were doing jerked me back to reality.

I stepped back and tugged on her wrist to take her hand out of me. She looked at my eyes. She must have recognized the terror, so she withdrew. Both of us stood inches apart, our breaths ragged and short.

"God, Beth, I am so sorry. I should not let it go this far. I can't do this. I can't, sorry."

Beth took a long cleansing breath. "If I had a cock, you'd be the biggest cock-tease in the world. Jesus, you're frustrating."

"Does this mean you hate me?" I asked, fearful of the answer.

Slowly shaking her head, "I don't hate you, Alex. But damn it, girl, you fucking frustrate me."

"Sorry," I said again, sounding like an eleven year-old girl.

"Go to sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow." She kissed my cheek, picked up her blouse, pulled her underwear out of her cleft and left the room.

I fell into bed. My dreams that night were a mix of three people making love to me, both together and individually. I don't think my hand ever made it out of my underwear and I lost track of the self-induced orgasms.

***

After, a shower, coffee and a conspicuous avoidance of talking about the previous night, we went downstairs to find our car waiting. It was a quick ride to Logan. We did have to go through some security even though we were flying private.

Climbing the stairs into the private plane, I wondered how this crazy adventure could ever work out right.

(A big thanks to Gary13 for his help editing this chapter! You can check out his bio here.) And, and an equally big Thank you to HystLit. These guys are awesome. If there is any lingering mistake, please know it is entirely my fault. Chapter Three is in final proofing and will be posted soon. Thanks for reading.)