High Price for a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can start to earn points by washing me."

He winked and practically leapt inside, horny beyond all belief. When Julia played the Mistress role it always made him ache and he was loving his sexy wife playing the Domme today.

For the next twenty minutes he soaped and scrubbed every glorious inch of her body. Kneeling down in the shower his strong hands gripped her ass as she slung her left leg over his shoulder and allowed him to feast on her soapy womanhood. The sound of her moans of pleasure made him even harder as no sound was sweeter to him than her cries of ecstasy as he pleasured her with his mouth. His smile grew wider as he tasted her honey as no taste was more delicious than the hot warm juice of his hot wife running down his throat.

Pushing him away with her foot as she climaxed, she told him to stand up and place his hands on his head. His face smiling, he was positive that now he was going to get his reward as she knelt on the shower floor.

She took her time scrubbing and sudsing his body, making sure each inch of him was clean. Julia was quite thorough on his cock and balls, and slowly ran the soft sponge over his vibrating testicles and quivering cockhead, but made no attempt at relieving the pressure. As the water cut off and he was still standing fully erect with his sacks very full and quite desperate to empty, he wondered what she had planned next.

Drying each other, when she pointed at the bed and winked, he jumped in like a kid let loose in a candy store.

"OK Bill, do you think you earned your treat?"

Nodding vigorously, he writhed on the bed, his full erection making a circle in the air that made her giggle.

"OK then, eyes closed and grip the bed frame over your head. I AM GOING TO FUCKING ROCK YOUR WORLD SLAVE!!" she hissed as he shuddered in ecstatic horny delirium.

Closing his eyes tight, he felt her straddle his stomach and run her hands down his chest.

"Mmmmmmm, so cut. I love it! And by the way, MONA loves it too, she told me last night how hot you are."

Hearing this made Bill gasp. His telltale balls began vibrating and his stool pigeon cock betrayed how aroused this made him. Feeling his reaction, Julia smirked as she now knew NOW was the time to strike. Bending down to his mouth, Bill opened up expecting a kiss. As he felt her fully erect nipples hit his flesh he started to thrust his cock in the air, hearing it slap helplessly against her ass.

CLICK CLICK

Hearing that sound and then trying to move his hands he realized he was cuffed and began to groan. He had so hoped that she was going to take mercy on him and milk him dry, but the appearance of the cuffs on his wrists told him the truth. Any ball emptying for him was definitely going to be delayed.

"PLEASE JULIA, PLEASE!" he begged as she bent down and kissed him into silence. Now straddling him again she started drawing lazy circles over his nipples as she spoke.

"Not yet slave, not yet. Your package told on you again, and OBVIOUSLY you need more punishment. You have much more work to do to earn my charms." Moving down his stomach, he almost wept in frustration as she hovered over his cock and grabbed the shaft. Slowly lowering her pussy onto him, as his meat was enveloped into her velvet cave he whimpered. Just as slowly she pulled off of him and to his surprise got out of bed and put on her robe wanting only to give him a brief taste of her silky tight pussy.

"Babe PLEASE, you can't leave me like this!" he begged as he thrust wildly up into the air.

"Can't I?" she giggled as she put on the reddest lipstick she had. His hopes rose again as he saw her open her mouth and take his cock in between her painted lips. Very softly she pressed them to his flesh and then sat back up.

"There we go, all done. Now my territory is marked."

Looking down his body he saw a big red ring around his purple head made by her lipstick. Interrupting this drama playing out in their bedroom, the sounds of clinking dishes and the TV coming on came from outside the room.

Standing, Julia smiled. "Well, our GUEST is awake obviously, so I should go see what she is up to." Looking back on the bed at her desperate husband she had to stifle a laugh. Reaching out with her toes again, she playfully jiggled his balls on the top of her foot.

"Now, if you are VERY good boy today, I will let you empty these puppies into my cooch. But you are going to have to be VERY VERY good! Good slaves get rewarded, bad ones are left hanging."

Sighing, and now realizing he had a long horny day ahead of him, he lay back down on the bed and collapsed. His hands still chained to the headboard.

"I will come back in and let you go in about an hour. I probably need to see what Mona wants for breakfast. IF you are good today and IF my mark on you is still there tonight, well, you are going to get the fucking of a lifetime boy."

Grinning he sank back down and braced himself for just having to lay there naked until she took mercy on him and released his wrists. Being marked by her lipstick was a devious new game as he knew, and she knew, that it would ensure he did not jack off. His seed was boiling to get out and this would ensure he would be quite primed for her by nightfall. As he watched his gorgeous wife approach the door, he thought she had second thoughts when she came back to the bed and opened her nightstand drawer.

"Just to show you I am not a total bitch, I thought I would give you some entertainment while Mona and I go have breakfast."

Seeing her vibrator now in her hand, when she placed it between his legs and propped it up against his erection he moaned. Turning it on it to the lowest setting it sent waves of pleasure down his penis and straight into his pussy crazed mind, instantly racing him to the edge. It was not fast enough to get him off but it was definitely sufficient enough to keep him groaning and panting. Now seeing him react to her "little helper" she kissed his forehead and left.

The next hour was sheer torment. Trying to stay perfectly still, so as to MAYBE get lucky and have the vibrator eek out some manjuice turned out to be an impossible task. As he felt the cum slowly rising like maple sap in February, he could not prevent his automatic bodily reactions despite his tremendous effort. As he helplessly twitched, the vibrator slipped off of its precarious balance against his penis and now lay on the base of his cock on his stomach. This was WAY worse as it would never get him off now, but still caused his dick to vibrate in the air and thus drove him even crazier.

In the kitchen, laughing over a second cup of coffee Julia giggled when she heard the tell-tale sound of Bill yelling "FUCK!!" from their bedroom.

"Is he OK in there?" Mona asked, curious as to why Julia did not seem concerned by such an obvious call of distress from her husband.

"Don't worry about him. He is just a bit 'tied up' right now." Taking another sip of her coffee she looked out the sliding door of the family room to the pool. The weather was going to be gorgeous again today, and as this was San Diego where every day was gorgeous, this was quite a statement. Looking back at Mona she winked.

"I think today is going to be STELLAR! I can't wait to get outside. I only wish my packages had arrived."

Her memory jarred, Mona perked up. "Oh, Jesus where is my head. I forgot to tell you. While you were out yesterday you got a package, actually two packages. I am sorry, but after last night, and all those Margaritas, well, it is a wonder I could even find my own ass this morning."

Grinning, Julia salivated as Mona handed her the two boxes. Opening the first, she clapped her hands in total glee.

"I could not have timed this better if I had tried. Now, before I show you, are you still a 38D?"

"Yes" Mona answered, now quite curious about what was in the box.

When Julia held up the package and revealed the contents Mona gasped. It was truly the skimpiest bathing suit she had ever seen. Stark white and with an odd sheen to the material, it was absolutely scandalous. There would be NO way she could ever wear such a thing in public as it was merely two tiny patches on the top which would just barely cover her nipples. As for the bottoms, well, if she did not already have a full Brazilian, some of her southern flora would definitely peak out from behind the almost non-existent material.

"Holy GOD Julia! I can't wear that!" she cried, her mouth open in shock but it was obvious she was intrigued.

"Well this is a first!" Julia remarked, her face turned into a full smirk. "I never thought I would ever hear you say an outfit is too revealing for you. Its too bad you don't like it" she said with a mischievous grin. "As I got ME one too!"

"They are beautiful" replied Mona "But they seem very revealing don't you think. I mean, this is even more revealing than your thong?"

"Well, knowing how we both hate tan lines, I ordered these for both of us the other week. You see, the suits are made of a special material that allows the ultraviolet rays pass through the material and thus, VOILA, no tan lines."

Intrigued, Mona took the tiny bikini and held it up in front of her. Giggling she realized that this was as close to being naked as you could get without actually going nude. Turning back to Julia she winked.

"Well, I definitely will wear it if you do, because you are right, I do hate tan lines." Her face smirking she continued. "Given how Bill reacted to our topless sunbath yesterday afternoon, I hate to think of the carnage that is going to be recked on your glassware today."

Both pausing to drink more coffee, Mona kept giggling at the thought of Bill becoming completely unhinged when he would see them both in their daring swimwear.

Turning back to Julia, Mona jokingly said. "No doubt that sexy husband of yours will be hitting his weight bench all day today and driving us all wild showing off his twelve pack. This must be your plan, you sneaky little bitch, isn't it? This is all your elaborate ruse to keep him pumping so much iron he will be even MORE ripped than he already is."

Laughing back, Julia added "Hey, why should he have all the fun perving on us. By the way, I think you might have a treat today though. I hate tan lines on him as much as I do on myself so..." reaching into the box she pulled out another bathing suit. "I got him one too!"

Seeing the ridiculously small posing strap dangle from Julia's fingers, Mona spit coffee out all over the counter.

"HOLY FUCKING CHRIST!!"

Her face red with laughter she continued. "You don't REALLY expect him to agree to wear this thing do you. I mean, JESUS, the back is just a simple string and the pouch would not cover a hamster. And given that I have seen the tents he pitches, Bill ain't no hamster! How on earth are you going to get him to wear THAT!"

Winking, Julia replied. "Trust me, I can be pretty convincing when I want to be. Now, go get changed and meet me outside. We are burning up daylight."

Watching her friend scamper off to the guest bedroom, Julia smiled as she thought about the day ahead. Seeing the sexy ass cheek of her friend peeking out from the bottom of her far too short and quite thin T-Shirt, she definitely could understand why she hit all of Bill's buttons. She definitely was extremely sexy and she could not WAIT to see his eyes bug out when he got a load of them in their new bikinis.

Turning now towards her bedroom, her ears perked up as she could just barely hear a light hum coming from inside. As she reached the door and strained to listen, the sound of a low whimper made her panties instantly soaked. It was obvious that "Momma's Little Helper" was still hard at work. Throwing open the bedroom door she had to cover her mouth with her hand to stifle the huge laugh that attempted to erupt out of her mouth.

He was quite the sight. The vibrator had fallen over and to Bill's great distress was stuck on his lower stomach trapped at the base of his cock and still relentlessly working. With the handle of the vibrator caught between his legs, he was incapable of escaping its relentless mechanical torments. His penis was visibly vibrating and obviously driving him crazy as his face was red and his mouth was moaning. In hilarious increasingly frenzied desperation he was humping the air trying to either toss the vibrator off of his body or create to enough friction to get him off. From the looks of things, he was being successful at neither.

Seeing his beautiful wife come in, Bill moaned even louder and visibly shook.

"Julia, please, TAKE THIS THING OFF OF ME!!"

Casually she strolled over and lifted it up from between his legs and shut it off. Visibly relieved, he lay back down flat on the bed and shuddered as his pelvis continued to writhe. It had been really awful and if he thought he was horny before, having his cock vibrated at 33 hertz per second for sixty minutes without stopping or relief had his balls bright blue. Then, softly, and with a huge shudder, he whimpered.

Hearing the pitiful low moan come from his mouth instantly shot deep into Julia's libido like a hot spoon plunged into quart of frozen yogurt. The fact that she knew it was not an act, and was a sound that Bill ONLY made when he was truly desperate, when he could not take another stroke, when his whole being ached for release, she gushed. Nothing got her hotter or wetter than hearing his desperate whimper and as her panties were hosed down with her juices, her nipples instantly jumped to attention.

Now that he was recovering, he lifted his head from the mattress and shook his wrists. "Can you let me go now?"

"In a minute. I might have to keep you chained up for a bit." She said with a mischievous grin. Bill's hopes rose along with his prick as she started to slowly strip. It did not take long as she was only wearing a T-Shirt and panties and as she stood before him naked, he grinned back licking his lips. Thinking that now he was about to have HIS turn much earlier than he expected, he sighed and closed his eyes.

When after a few moments he did not feel her silken luscious lips on his cock he opened his eyes and gasped in shock. There standing at the end of their bed was Julia, looking actually even more alluring now in her ridiculously tiny bikini than she did completely naked. Leering at her body, he could not help but drink in how the tiny triangles just barely covered her nipples and her crotch was almost completely exposed, only her slit just barely covered by the thin white material.

The effect on him was instantaneous as he started to throb even harder. Focused like a laser he wanted nothing more than to kiss his way over her exposed hip and plunge into her. Seeing that he approved, she giggled as she placed her foot in between his legs and stroked the bottom of his balls with her big toe.

Her voice smoldering with lust, she spoke. "Well, I see you approve of my new suit. That is good, as you will be seeing quite a lot of it this summer." Grinning she continued as she clasped her toes around his left testicle. "And you will be even more excited to know I got Mona one JUST LIKE IT."

Hearing this she laughed as his balls started shaking like wild.

"Oh you naughty naughty boy. Your balls just keep giving you away and getting you into so much trouble!!" she joked as he winked. "Well, you will have much to atone for today before you earn the pleasure of my body tonight." Bending over his crotch she blew lightly over the head and watched him jerk.

Despite enjoying their game, Bill moaned again, but this time not in lust but more out of his desperate need to pee. He had been chained to the bed for over an hour, and nature was conspiring against him. Whispering, he asked to be released as he really needed to go.

Staring down at his cock she ran her finger around the ring she had marked on him with her lipstick. "Sure, but remember, I am going to check your mark when you are done. If you have rubbed it off, well, no fucking or blowjobs for you. This particular shade is waterproof, but it is not friction proof."

Groaning he rattled his chains as she unlocked his cuffs. Running to their bathroom it sounded like a damn bursting as he let loose and he let out a loud long sigh of relief. Calling to him she spoke loudly so he could hear over the noise he was creating.

"Bill, I am going outside now as Mona and I want to take full advantage of this glorious day." Stifling a giggle, she laid his suit on the bed. "Now, as my "slave" I want you to bring us out some screwdrivers before you start your weight routine, and as a special treat I laid out the swimsuit I want you to wear today."

Groaning in a different kind of pleasure Bill called back "OK, meet you girls by the pool in a minute."

It took much longer than usual to empty his bladder as peeing with a hard-on is not an easy trick. Looking down at his soft, yet still marked, cock he grinned. His wife was very inventive, and sealing him off with her lipstick was very creative. She knew the temptation to toss one off after such heavy teasing would be very strong, and she was right. Without the fear of screwing up his fuckfest later he certainly would have been rubbing one out right now. Walking back into their bedroom his mouth flew open when he saw his new bathing suit on the bed, and lifting it up in his fingers he instantly got hard again.

Outside Mona was smiling as she relaxed in the chaise lounge by the pool. She was filled with such gratitude towards Bill and Julia as they had truly rescued her. Just a few weeks earlier her whole life was a fucked up mess and now she was laying around the pool of their gorgeous home and felt very secure. Seeing Julia approach and lay down on the chair beside her, she bit her lip as her eyes filled with tears of gratitude.

Sitting up she grabbed Julia's hand.

"Thank you!"

"For what?" Julia asked.

"For all of this!" Mona replied, pointing at the pool and the house. "I really was fucked and you and Bill have been great to open up your home to me. I don't know how I can ever repay you for your generosity."

Saying nothing, Julia just squeezed her hand back and smiled. Mona was her oldest and dearest friend and seeing her happy was all the repayment she would ever want.

Suddenly Mona's face brightened and she giggled, her face blushing red and a definite spark entering her eye. Pointing over Julia's shoulder she blurted.

"Woof!"

Turning to see what she was looking at, she felt her bikini now get wet. There, approaching them both with a tray, a pitcher of screwdrivers and two glasses was her husband. His face was as red as fire and it was obvious his pouch was already straining to keep him covered. He had never looked hotter and she joined Mona in glaring at his body up and down as he walked towards them.

Only thin white strings held his pouch in place and every ripple and cut of his marvelously sculpted body was on full display from his well-developed pecs to every one of his abs in his impressive twelve pack. Seeing her friend's obvious arousal at seeing her husband filled her with great pride as he definitely looked as hot as a firecracker. Making him even sexier was the fact that he was obviously very embarrassed by so much of his flesh being on display.

Bill for his part was struggling. Realizing he had no choice but to wear the suit, he had struggled to put it on. With great difficulty he was able to cram his package inside the tiny confines of the pouch but it was not easy. He had NO room for error as the slightest erection would be telegraphed very loudly in this humiliating outfit. Mixing up the drinks, when he slid open the patio doors and walked outside he paused when he saw them both by the pool.

Muttering under his breath he whispered "HOLY FUCK!!".

Seeing them both now, fully revealed in such a glorious display was an erotic one two punch on his libido. Trying hard to think unsexy thoughts, he walked over to them with his head down, trying hard not to look.