High Price for a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill shuddered and moaned in anticipation and certainly did as directed, his iron hard dick cutting a wake through the water as he swam on his back to the center of the pool.

Counting down in the darkness his mind already was already focused on the pounding he was going to give Julia when he "caught" her, his huge painfully full and aching balls shooting rope after rope of their contents into her tight wet velvet slit as they mercifully emptied. The day had been the longest horniest ordeal of his life, his cock not once getting soft, and as his balls swung free in the water and vibrated, they begged him for relief. Reaching the center he began to count and once getting to zero he kept his eyes closed as he began listening carefully for any sound of her in the water. Walking quickly through the pool, his painful erection leading the way, he began his hunt.

After 5 minutes he had still not found her, and his ears were so focused on listening for any giveaway splash they rang from the silence. Finally after 10 minutes, he called out to her "Marco" thinking he could trick her into answering "Polo". When he heard no response nor anything else other than the loud chirping of crickets, he peeked open an eye.

Seeing he was alone in the pool he smirked. Obviously her teasing game was not over yet and realizing she still had some other plans for him he got out of the pool and started walking towards the house. It was completely dark so he had to be very careful not to fall over anything, as he could barely see. Looking down at his nakedness though he could see one thing, he was still painfully hard. The bright red lipstick she had marked him with in the morning still circled his cockhead and glared up at him mockingly in the silvery dim moonlight.

Reaching the deck he began to look for his tiny trunks as he did not want to go back inside naked with Mona possibly still awake. He thought he had laid them on the chaise lounge, but they were missing and he started looking on the ground. Thinking maybe he had thrown them somewhere in his erotic haze he gave up quickly as he knew he would never find them in the dark, especially since they had been flung away so quickly when they decided to go for their little erotic skinny dip. They were not much covering anyhow, but they were at least something but he soon gave up. Thinking to himself that Mona was probably asleep now anyway he walked towards the sliding door and reached for the handle.

Bill was horny as ever but annoyed now, and he kept upping his thoughts on how he was going to take his "revenge" on his wife's pussy. He visibly grinned at that thought until he tried to slide open the door and discovered it was locked.

"J-u-l-i-a" he whispered, trying to get her attention and not wake the neighbors or Mona.

He knew he would have been quite a sight if he were discovered at that moment; naked, hard and locked out. Right as he began to try the glass sliding door again all of the floodlights in the yard came on, along with all of the lights in the house.

"SURPRISE BIG BOY!"

Bill was completely shocked and quickly cupped his cock and balls, trying vainly to preserve some dignity. There sitting inside on the other side of the glass were both girls with huge grins on their faces. Both were dressed in some of Julia's more penis stiffening lingerie so it was obvious she had planned this out perfectly. Sitting on the couch facing the door the two were definitely enjoying the show, and laughing hysterically at Bill's nude plight.

Now he was very annoyed and even more humiliated as his face turned beet red. He dared not raise his voice too much as any of their neighbors, had they just looked out one of their windows would be presented with his nudity on full display, this part of the house not covered by the privacy fence. Frowning and cupping himself tightly he fumed in silence, waiting for the joke to end. Finally, Julia spoke through the door.

"Bill, you have been perving on both of us all day and I think it is time we get our turn. Now, I want you to show Mona here your full, exposed gorgeous cock. I have praised it so often, she thinks I am full of shit, and although she got to see hints of it today in your little pouch, I promised her the full monty. So be a GOOD boy and go ahead put your hands on our head and wiggle your goods for our roomie."

Mona giggled uncontrollably but definitely was quite interested in seeing this, her eyes boring into his hands, anxiously awaiting his full frontal display. Bill stalled for time, but after a few minutes realized he was going to have to comply his wife obviously significantly upping the ante. Sheepishly, he put his hands on his head and his full erect manhood sprang out to greet his delighted audience of two.

"See Mona, I told you he was hung" Julia said with pride as Mona sighed and agreed.

"Is that your lipstick mark?" Mona asked with a giggle as she pointed at his dick.

"YEP! And see how obedient he is, it is still there." Julia replied.

Bill got even harder as his wife and her friend so openly discussed him like a piece of meat. They had played games of Dominance and Submission before, and it always got him going, but nothing like this. His cock throbbing as he waved it in the air for his two female patrons his stomach dropped as he heard her next words.

"Ok Bill, let's see if we can get my mark off of you. Look down to your left."

As he did as he was told he saw she had left a bottle of suntan lotion on the ground. His stomach tying in knots he could not imagine jacking off in front of his wife even, but in front of both she and her friend, it was beyond comprehension. Still thinking she would stop her game before it went too far, that hope evaporated as she continued.

"Now get on your knees and stroke it for us hubby. Stroke it like you are imagining both of us sucking you off, which I KNOW you think about constantly. Beat your meat like you do in the shower every morning, your mind focused on your fantasy of that giant meatloaf slamming into Mona's ass."

Bill almost creamed right there at the suggestion, and looked imploringly at his wife for mercy through the glass. From the look on her face he knew he had no choice as she simply winked back at him and motioned with her fist in the air to get started.

"Make it sexy for us big boy, but DON'T YOU DARE SHOOT! If you are good and rub off my mark while remaining dry, we will BOTH give you a special treat as a reward! If you shoot and drain those great big luscious balls of yours in your hand though, you will miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime. It may make me so disappointed at your level of obedience I may just have to go to bed and leave you naked outside all night."

With these words Bill felt slightly faint, but got even harder. This was the moment he had hoped for, wished for, and jacked off thinking about for years. He was going to get the holy grail, reach Shangri La and discover El Dorado simultaneously. He was going to get what every red blooded man craves from the age of 12 on for the rest of his life. He was going to have his first threesome, and to make it beyond perfect, it would be initiated by his wife and involve her super sexy best friend.

HE smiled internally thinking he had played this perfectly, and if the price was a little humiliation, so be it. Now driven by thoughts of having both women at once, Bill began stroking his cock, putting on quite a show for the ladies, who obviously were enjoying his display. As he kept having to stop as he got to close, he kept glancing up desperately at Julia who now was casually running her fingers up her inner thigh, looking absolutely stunning in her black silk negligee with matching fishnet stockings. Looking over at Mona, he almost lost his load as he saw her openly sighing and tweaking her own right nipple through her thin pink silk teddy.

Shaking his head, he had to laugh at his plight. His incredible sexy wife Julia was not only beautiful but a genius. Knowing it would take quite a bit of friction to take off her lipstick, having him remove it by jacking off was a hellishly devious trick. As minutes stretched into a half an hour as he was forced to continuously pause, she had arranged for he himself to be the instrument to tease his cock to insanity. And to make it even more ingenious, she fixed it so that she and her friend got to watch every long teasing ball aching stroke. Underneath him a steady drip of his pre-cum was forming into quite a pool as the teasing evening progressed.

Right as he threw his head back and started to shake as he had to pause again, Julia commanded him to stop.

"Ok Bill, let's inspect, I think you may have be clear of my mark now."

Looking down, he smiled as he saw his glistening and throbbing cock was now clear and realized she was right. The lipstick was gone. Hearing the door unlock he began to shake in insane anticipation of the ultimate reward being so close at hand he could taste it. Starting to stand, Julia spoke and he stopped.

"Not so fast eager boy! I have told Mona ALL about you and I think she deserves the whole Bill treatment. Now, get on your knees and crawl over to her and show your appreciation for her on her feet."

Bill did not have to be told twice, and he crawled across the floor until he knelt in front of the gorgeous Mona. Lifting up her left foot and gingerly removing her flip flop he brought the wigging sole up to his mouth. For the next 45 minutes he showered her feet with kisses, taking long licks up her sole, and individually sucking each delectable toe. By the end, his cock was harder than ever and he was openly drooling pre-cum on the floor. He felt unsteady and shaky as his legs shook and his whole body and mind were focused on nothing but satisfying his burning lust and desire for both women.

Watching her husband throbbing and drooling as he worshipped another woman's foot filled Julia with an odd sense of both excitement and slight jealousy. Hearing the gasps of pleasure coming from Mona's mouth as he nibbled up her foot, and smelling the unmistakable odor of female arousal filling the room, she too got soaked. Reaching over she stroked Bill's face as she pulled him up to his feet and steadied him. He was quite wobbly now as he appeared almost drunk with lust.

"So, my GOOD slave. Are you ready for your reward now?"

Bill just blindly nodded and groaned, to horned up even to form complete words.

Mona, now standing, stroked his ass as Julia grabbed his iron hard cock and led him towards their bedroom by his meat handle. He was completely helpless now, pure melted putty in their soft gorgeous hands. Reaching their room, Julia pushed him gently back on the bed. Falling onto the mattress, Bill's jaws hurt he was smiling so hard, the time he had fantasied about forever was finally here.

"OK Bill, it is time for your reward." Julia purred as she crawled up onto his chest. Feeling Mona crawl up beside her, Bill sighed. Taking his left hand, she placed it on her breast as Mona took his right and placed it on hers. Enraptured by the feel of both women's nipples in his palms, he was helpless as a baby, his whole body melting as Julia began deeply kissing his mouth as Mona started blowing in his ear. Closing his eyes, he sighed as he felt his hands being lifted over his head.

CLICK CLICK

"Oh for fuck's sake NO!" he cried as he realized once again he had been handcuffed to the headboard.

The girls laughing, sat on either side of his chest and played with his chest hair with one hand as they stroked his desperate twitching balls with the other.

"Such language!" Julia teased as Bill got quiet. "Now you have been good all day, you certainly don't want to fumble the ball on the 1 yard line do you?"

Instantly shutting up he lay completely still. Hoping that soon they too would be naked on the bed with him.

Running her nail down his chest she wiggled her ass on the sheets as she watched him shudder. Joining in, Mona bent over and licked his right nipple while watching his cock tremble in time to her tongue.

Continuing to tease his chest, Julia spoke.

"Now I know we had a deal, and I certainly am going to honor that deal. In fact, you will be paid for your good behavior quite spectacularly."

Grinning, Bill looked up lovingly at his wife and closed his eyes. Bracing himself for more teasing he let out a small whimper and moan.

"Much better! JESUS that sound is like music to my ears!" she said as she and Mona got off the bed and spread his legs wide.

He said nothing again as his ankles were tied tight and his legs spread even wider to the legs of their bed. With his arms cuffed over his head he knew they had him and he was completely 100% their plaything for the duration. What was even better, he did not care and would willingly put up with anything just to have the chance to savor both of their bodies.

Now completely immobilized he was in heaven as his eyes feasted on his gorgeous wife and her sexy friend slowly stripping each other completely and gloriously naked. Blinking twice, he had to convince himself this was not just a dream, but if it was a dream, it was the best fucking dream he had ever had.

His wife's nude body never looked more beautiful as she stood there with her arm around her equally delectable friend's waist. Winking at each other, she turned to Bill, now writhing on the bed as his cock circled the empty air.

"So, still think I am being unfair? I am sure LOTS of wives are mean like me and have their gorgeous friends come over and tease their horny husbands all day before stripping naked in front of them. GOD, you should call the police I am so cruel!"

Blushing he knew she was right. His voice cracking he blurted out "I love you!"

She blew him a kiss and mouthed it right back.

"Now, before we get started, a few ground rules." Lifting her foot between his legs, she drug her toes up his shaft before gripping his cock head with her foot. "The ONLY pussy my property here gets to visit is MINE." Turning to Mona she winked. "You can play with him all you want, ride his face, lick his balls, but only I get to fuck him. OK?"

Nodding obediently, Mona replied "OK" her eyes never once straying from oogling his meat.

Glaring over to Bill, she smirked as he nodded and answered "OK".

Without saying another word, he felt his heart beat faster as both women now knelt on the floor and leaned over his exposed manhood. Feeling their hot breath blowing over his erection, he groaned as he still could not believe that this was really happening!

For the next hour, Bill was taken to Heaven before being thrown into Hell countless times only to repeat the climb to heaven. Not once did they let up on his body, one girl having a ball in his mouth as they stroked his inner thigh as the other one swirled their hot tongue up and down his shaft and over his purple swollen glans. His blabbermouth cock was telling the girls exactly how to tease his body. As time marched on they mastered reading the veins in his penis or the frequency of his vibrations in his balls like a well-thumbed paperback and played his body like a finely tuned piano. When they ended with a kiss on his glans and their lips met they began to french one another with his cock in between their wiggling tongues. This was the final straw and Bill fell off the cliff of sanity he had been dangling on.

This last move was too much and he could stand no more. As his will shattered he arched his back as he let out an unearthly sound from his mouth. It was purely automatic and he could no longer control himself, or any other part of his body, as nothing but animalistic growls erupted out of his throat.

Everything swirled in his eyes and he felt as if he would faint as the long pitiful gaspy moans continued to spew and he fell back onto the bed writhing and whimpering in erotic torment. They had taken him to a place in his aroused mind he had never been before and their tongues dueling over his slit had forced him to the end of his tolerance. Humping the air in desperation he could only growl and grunt, his mind yelling "Please" as his mouth could only whimper indecipherable grunts.

Both Julia and Mona sat up on the bed and kissed each other deeply. His moaning and whimpering had set them off and neither woman had ever been more aroused. This was what they both had wanted to inspire and now that he was over the edge, they were quivering and hosing down the sheets as his reactions spiked their own arousal. This was it and they knew it, it was time for the moment of truth. Bill's hot sexy body writhing on the bed, panting and shaking uncontrollably had them both primed for sex now. Turning to him on the bed, shaking in his cuffs and struggling against the ties binding his legs they both smiled.

Julia gushed as warm feelings of both love and lust surged though her body. She loved her husband more than ever at this moment and knew she was very lucky. Not only was he the sexiest man she had ever seen, but she knew he would do anything to please her.

He was also one of those rare men who could hold back his seed, and on numerous occasions she had used this skill to the complete enjoyment of her hungry and insatiable pussy. Tonight however, she knew if she mounted him now this would test his stamina more than ever before. She knew his body better than he did and never had she seen him more worked up. Wanting to feel his steel rod pounding into her, she bent down and whispered into his ear.

"Babe, I need you to keep being good for me. Can you do that? Can you be good for me?"

Bill only grunted but nodded, his whole body aflame with lust and continuing to writhe.

"Good. Now, I am going to ride you and ride you like you have never been ridden before." Running her hands over his throbbing balls she continued. "It will be difficult, but I want you to bottle up all this seed for me in these beauties. I want to be totally sated before we end. You don't want this night to end yet do you?"

Shaking his head, he whispered "no".

"Good! Now, if I go too fast or you are about to spew, snap your fingers and I will slow down. Think you can handle that? Think you can shove that big hard beautiful cock up in me and give me the best orgasm of my life?"

Nodding quickly he again whispered "Yes, Oh God Yes, but please...please Julia...Go easy on me! I am so close, I feel I might pop!!"

"Such a good good boy, don't you think so Mona?" Julia said.

Mona was transfixed by the scene and shook her head clear as she had been lazily teasing her own nipple and stroking her inner thigh as she watched her sexy friend talking to her even sexier husband.

"Now, as a reward for holding back-" Julia said as she directed Mona to crawl to the headboard "-As I ride this monster, you will use your lovely and talented tongue to please Mona."

Saying this, both Mona and Bill smiled.

"I have bragged so much about your pussy worshipping skills, I think you should demonstrate."

Her hands had never left his balls or cock as she spoke and from their reaction she knew he was loving this. Crawling up on his stomach she slowly lowered her aching wet pussy onto his shaft as she watched him quiver.

It felt SOOOOOOO good, filling her completely and from the shuddering moan that came from his mouth, she knew he was already struggling to hold back, primed to shoot from so much teasing.

Looking up as he felt her warm wet pussy hug his shaft, Bill's eyes rolled back in his head as he saw Mona crawl up on his chest and tower over his face. God she was beautiful and his heart nearly stopped as she lowered her delicious snatch on his face.

Bill instantly demonstrated that the compliments his wife had made on his skills were not in vain. Over and over for at least an hour Mona road Bill's face with his very talented tongue to orgasm after orgasm while his wife road his cock.