High Price for a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

It was hard as Mona was like a wet dream come to life. Her massive breasts, just like his wife's, were almost completely exposed as only the tips of her nipples covered by the thin fabric. Both of their pussies were equally alluring as only a tiny sliver of white broke up the endless show of their soft flesh.

His eyes lingered as he slowly ran his eyes down from Mona's long flowing blonde hair, down her massive breasts and over her tight stomach. Pausing at her delicious looking snatch his gaze continued traveling down her long luscious legs and ending at her suckable toes. He knew today was going to be a long long day, and all he could think about now was the fantastic pounding he was going to give Julia when was rewarded tonight.

Taking the drinks from his tray Julia smirked.

"Thank you Jeeves!" she joked and as he turned from them to go over to his weights she playfully smacked his fully exposed left ass cheek.

Whistling, Mona showed her approval and Bill blushed. The back of his suit was nothing more than a single thin strip running up his ass crack and tying to the front, exposing him completely.

"Damn!" Mona cried. "Your husband has one fine tight ass."

Winking back, Julia just nodded as she watched Bill start his weight routine. She really was very fortunate as he was very fit and she liked showing him off. Seeing her friend obviously becoming aroused made her even wetter.

For the next hour she kept glancing over at her husband doing chest presses and pull-ups and saw his pouch was getting tighter and tighter. He could not help but watch them and the effect was quite obvious in his skimpy suit. Looking over at Mona, she grinned as she saw her watching him too and noticed that her nipples were at full attention and growing just as erect as Bill's cock. The outfits she had purchased for them all definitely made it impossible to hide any true lustful thoughts.

Breaking the silence, Mona spoke.

"Do you ever think about Ramone?"

With her face grinning, she answered. "Now that is a name I have not heard in a while." Her grin grew wider as she knew exactly what Mona was thinking.

Hearing his name again, her thoughts went back to college and memories of him flooded into her mind. She and Mona were roommates back then and both worked as waitresses at a local restaurant where Ramone was the cook. Hot, Latin and crazy, he hit on them both unmercifully always pleading and begging for one or both of them go out with him. His constant seduction attempts had no effect on either, as both being as hot then as they were now they were quite used to constant male attention. They resisted him pretty consistently until one night after work, after far too many tequila shots in the kitchen of the restaurant, she and Mona took Ramone back to their apartment for an unforgettable night.

It may have been the liquor, or his smoldering Latino looks, but they got that dark sexy boy tied down and teased him into a froth all night. Alternating between riding his face or treating his cock like a giant lickable burrito, they had him service them both all night but never took it to full completion. Thinking back on it, that was perhaps the first time she heard that little whimper come out of a man's mouth and discovered just how hot it got her.

Looking over at Mona, she suddenly realized that perhaps she felt the same way. Nothing ever came from that night, and poor Ramone was sent home with the worst case of "bolas azules" in history, but Julia knew it was no accident that Mona had just brought him up. Watching her getting aroused by her husband's workout routine obviously had given her an idea.

Grinning to herself, she realized that they both had the very same idea.

Glancing over at Bill doing curls, she then looked down at her feet and a devilish smile formed on her face. She was going to ramp this day up to an eleven.

Turning to Mona, Julia said "You know what would make this day even more perfect?"

Shrugging Mona shook her head.

"A pedicure!" she continued.

"It would, but honestly, the day is so gorgeous I don't want to waste it inside with some Asian girl working on my feet." Mona replied.

"Oh, that is not necessary." Julia answered as she lifted her feet up and wiggled her toes. "Bill always does my feet, the boy is a natural."

Sitting up and grinning, Mona grabbed her arm. Jokingly she said "Boy, when they were handing out luck you were obviously standing in the right line! How is it that you ended up with a hottie for a husband, this gorgeous house that he paid for with his high salary and to make me even want to punch you harder in the face, a guy who give you pedicures on demand!!"

With a devilish glint in her eye she winked and then they both looked across the pool at Bill.

"Bill, be a dear and come over here will ya!" Julia called out.

Sheepishly covering his obvious bulge, he came and stood over them, his hands firmly grasping his tiny pouch in an attempt to hide his erection.

"Honey, we girls were talking and we both have a favor to ask. Now, if you remember our earlier conversation-" she winked "- I would be very grateful if you would give us both a pedicure." As she finished talking she lifted her foot up to his chest and wiggled all of her toes in his face.

Bill looked like a condemned man as he heard her request. He knew what she was doing, and as he was a hopeless foot fan, and given his tiny covering, if he had to give them both pedicures he was sure he would be putting on quite a show for his wife and her sexy friend. Looking into his wife's eyes with a silent plea, her twinkle and wink told him to dare not refuse her order. Nodding, he turned to go inside to get the polish and basin and as he began to walk away he felt Julia's foot smack his left cheek.

"Thanks babe, oh, and be a GOOD boy and maybe bring us out some lunch while you are at it."

Watching Mona watch her husband's nearly naked ass walk inside Julia felt another gush of her juices dribble into her bikini. As he was inside preparing sandwiches and drinks, Julia beamed as Mona expressed her envy at her hot and obviously very obedient husband being so well trained. Returning, they all ate lunch and to Bill's distress, and arousal, Julia kept her feet in his lap the whole time as he sat at the edge of the lounge chair. Now finished, she playfully reached up and tweaked his nose with her big toe.

"I think we are ready now."

Grimacing and forcing a smile on his face, Bill stood up and both girls smiled. He often got hard when around them, especially when so much of their flesh was exposed, but this was different. All of them, him included, were nearly naked and his completely inadequate pouch was now straining to keep his package inside. Neither woman directly acknowledged it, but the stifled laughter told him that his wood was on their radar. Pulling a cushion off of another chair and dragging his basin over, he knelt at the end of Julia's lounge chair on the ground.

Julia sighed deeply as she stretched back in her chair and reached out to him with her toes. Sweat forming on his brow, he gently lowered her foot and began to slowly and delicately wash the bottom of her sole. Cooing dramatically as she felt his large, strong and very masculine hands begin to massage her instep, she looked down at the top of his head as he bent over her and sighed. She truly loved her husband, and thinking about Mona's words she realized how truly lucky she was to have him.

Despite these warm feelings, that did not sway her at all from her plans.

Looking down at his pouch she had to smile as the poor material looked like it would give out at any second. Glancing over at Mona, she saw that her friend was now sitting straight up and staring intensely right at the throbbing triangle protecting Bill's modesty. Following her gaze, her husband was concentrating very hard as he massaged the rose oil into her skin. Wanting to see how far she could push this, she stretched out her free foot and circled the outline of his penis through the fabric.

Snapping his head up he glared at her desperately, pleading with his deep blue eyes for her not to do that again as it was obvious he was fully loaded and on a hair trigger. Lifting her other foot from his hands she placed them on his lips and winked.

"Now kiss them before you begin your paint job."

Dutifully he took each digit between his lips and kissed the round fleshy balls of each toe before stretching her foot back out into his lap.

"Today dear, I think I would like some of that special Deborah Lippman Magnificent Magenta."

Winking, Bill pulled out the polish and began to paint. This was a routine they had acted out many times before, but this was the first time they had an audience. They both loved it. Bill had a thing for her feet and was surprisingly artistic and patient, and since she liked to change her nails quite often, it worked out perfectly. He throbbed wildly as she kept her free foot in his lap the whole time and kept growing harder as she kept "accidentally" brushing up against him. Seeing the sweat beading on his face she knew she was driving him crazy and was loving every second. The pulse of his heartbeat could be felt strongly in his dick and the vibration in his balls told her all she needed to know. Looking over at her friend, she could tell that she too was enjoying his performance and as she watched she noticed Mona unconsciously rubbing her feet together in anticipation of her turn under his talented hands.

It took over an hour for Bill to finish her toes, and as he got up Julia stopped him.

"Where are YOU going? You aren't finished, what about our guest?"

With a seductive smile, and a big dramatic wink, Mona slunk down in her chair and thrust her foot into the air, wiggling her toes.

"MY TURN!!"

Bill froze as he swore he heard the sound of fabric ripping as his missile prepared to open the bay door and launch. Looking over at his wife, when he saw her nod towards Mona and point, he knew what to do. Bending down again, Mona groaned as she stretched her tiny, delicate and oh so suckable feet towards him. Taking her left foot in his hands, Mona felt them shake as he was now almost dizzy with lust.

Lifting her foot up to his face, she seductively purred. "So Bill, are you going to kiss MY feet too before you begin?"

As he puckered up Julia watched him closely and once again his body betrayed him. His tiny pouch looked like a weasel had gotten loose inside as his testicles were definitely vibrating on a high RPM. As he kissed her soles, from out of his mouth erupted a shuddering moan, a slight UNF that instantly had both girls even wetter than they already were. That was the exact sound they both loved so much and hearing it, both girl's nipples snapped to attention.

For the rest of the afternoon the party played out exactly to Julia's plan. Bill dutifully painted Mona's toenails into the masterpiece they deserved and ended with a long sensuous oily foot rub that had her BFF groaning and writhing. As he stood up, it was obvious he was on full def-con one alert as his tent was quite large and his balls could be clearly seen peeking out of the sides. Cupping himself in a vain hope of maintaining some modesty as soon as Julia nodded he literally ran and dove head first into the pool. Entering the water, he sighed as it was just cool enough to calm down the riot going on in his tiny trunks.

"Didn't you tell me that the fabric should not be gotten wet?" Mona asked as she saw Bill disappear under the water.

Laughing with her hand over her mouth, Julia croaked out. "Yes, I did. I guess he will figure it out when he has to get out. I think when he finishes his swim we should have him do our backs as I think his translucent suit will make for an even HOTTER show than the one he just gave."

Laughing, Mona turned over and unhooked her top as Julia unhooked hers, wanting their bare backs exposed to the sun.

After twenty minutes, Bill heard his wife call for him to come out and put suntan oil on their backs. He had enjoyed his cool swim and for the first time all day his penis was at least back down to a manageable size. For emphasis she added that a GOOD boy would offer to give them both a full massage, and he got the hint.

Exiting the water when he looked down he blanched. His tiny covering was now completely transparent and looked as if he was wearing a scotch tape thong. Covering himself again with his hands he reluctantly walked back over to them on the deck and seeing their tops were untied, he shuddered again. Julia was certainly making him suffer today as being denied after their teasing session earlier in the morning had left him throbbing and dangling like a raw exposed nerve. Everything turned him on, and given that his gorgeous wife and her sexy friend were teasing the fuck out of him all day, his balls were not only vibrating but now constantly ached.

Slathering the lotion onto his hands, he took his time as he made sure every inch of both of them was fully coated. He paid especial attention to both of their legs and after he finished with Mona he finished up on his wife. Bending over her as he spread his palms over her back he whispered into her ear.

In a joking tone he softly spoke so Mona could not hear. "You are being one mean bitch today. You know you are driving me FUCKING CRAZY HERE!"

Turning her head to look up at him she smiled and winked. Whispering back, she said "Day's not over YET babe."

Reaching between his legs she grabbed his balls through the thin translucent fabric and squeezed. "NOW, don't blow it right at the finish line. You have been good so far, so keep on BEING good and you will find that obedient slave boys get rewarded."

Winking back, he grinned as he answered. "Yes MAAM!"

The rest of the afternoon was a bit easier on Bill as the girls were thirsty and he made up a series of pitchers of Margaritas for everyone to enjoy. As night fell, Julia had him grill steaks out by the pool and they all laughed, drank and chatted into the night. As the whole day had progressed, she watched Mona interact with Bill and saw clearly that she was completely turned on by her husband. A woman knows, and watching her touch his arm, or stroke her hair, or even more telling rub her foot agains his leg, she knew that she was VERY aroused. As Bill went inside to make more drinks, she winked at Mona and the two began conspiratorially whispering.

Coming back out with a fresh tray of liquid refreshments, he was disappointed when Mona yawned and said she was tired and had to go to bed. He had seriously enjoyed her flirty company and gorgeous nearly naked body that day, and frankly she had kept his motor roaring on high. After Mona leaned over and kissed them both a friendly peck on the cheek, she turned to sashay her glorious barely covered ass through the sliding door to go inside. Once Mona was gone Bill felt Julia grip his ass.

Licking his ear, she whispered. "Alone at last GOOD boy!"

Instantly hard he spun around and grabbed his wife in his arms and gripping her ass hard, pulling her into his powerful chest he deep throated her. When their lips intertwined and she felt his hard manhood poking into her stomach through his pouch, she gushed yet again. Feeling the familiar hot honey ooze out of her, she giggled thinking her panties had not been dry once all day but now were utterly soaked. His desire was palpable and that combined with the feel of his hard body and even harder cock against her body, she sighed. Pushing away from him, she went through the sliding doors inside.

His face twisted into a wry grin as he wondered what on earth she was up to now. When suddenly the outside lights flicked off, leaving the deck and pool pitch dark, he started to walk towards the door to follow her inside thinking they were in for the night. His grin turned into a huge big toothed smile when he saw it open and Julia stepped out to meet him, completely naked.

In the full moonlight, and being as horny as he was, he almost shot his wad right there. She was beyond beautiful, the shadows crossing the moon casting interesting patterns over her exquisite body. Dropping to his knees on the concrete he dove his face into her stomach and growled as he lightly bit a circle around her navel.

Pushing his head back and turning away, her perfect ass wiggled delightfully as she sauntered seductively towards the pool. Turning her head back over her shoulder she looked at him and crooked her finger.

"Lose the suit and join me for a dip SLAVE!"

Bill did not need to be told twice and almost shredded his suit as he ran and dove into the pool.

Now both in the cool water he felt her swim up to him and wrap her legs around his waist as she attacked his neck. God she felt good, her full womanly body so tightly held against his, her full breasts crushing into his chest with her diamond hard nipples so prominently displayed. Reaching down he took one in his mouth and began flicking his tongue over the ruby surface.

Moaning appreciatively, Julia sank back into the water on her back and floated freely on the surface. Pushing off of his body she swam backwards until she hit the floating lounge chair and climbed in. Propping her legs up over each arm, she scooted forward and licked her lips. She had NEVER been wetter or more turned on in her life as she saw her gorgeous husband standing naked in the cool dark pool. As she pulled her legs widely apart she watched Bill lick his lips as well as her full wet and highly aroused womanhood was completely exposed to his gaze.

Her voice dripping in lust she said "Come and get it hungry boy!"

Bill, nervously looked around to make sure they were not being observed, and then eagerly swam over to her floating chair. As he knelt in the water and began kissing his way up her inner thigh, he grinned as he felt her thighs close and grip his ears as her nails dug into his neck. Now fully enveloped by her he began eagerly worshipping her super saturated pussy, the strong musky perfume of her sex making him even harder underneath the surface of the dark pool.

Bill thought she never tasted so wet or tasty as she did now and he devoured her like a starving man eating an overripe peach on a hot sunny day. Somehow being outside, with the risk of getting caught by either Mona or their neighbors made everything more exciting and obviously had turned both of them on even more. He kissed her lightly on her inner thighs and slowly teased her pussy, taking long lazy licks up and down before swirling his tongue over and under her clit. Grinning as he slurped, feeling her body shudder underneath his face made him enjoy a little tiny bit of revenge for her teasing him all day.

It did not last as nothing made him happier than hearing Julia groan as he licked her to satisfaction. As she squirmed and squealed in delight beneath his busy mouth, he took pride in every toe curling gasp he elicited from her sexy throat. After several very strong orgasms, which caused her to make quite a splash kicking her legs in the pool as her moans echoed off of the concrete, she pulled Bill up to her face and kissed him, enjoying tasting her own juices on his face.

Sliding out of the floating pool chair into the water she nuzzled his neck and playfully ran her hands over his bare ass.

"Your turn now you GOOD boy! Now, go stand in the middle of the pool with your eyes closed and your hands on your head. Once your eyes are closed start counting backwards from five hundred to zero. When you finish your countdown we are going to play the world's sexiest version of Marco Polo in history! You must be totally silent though and find me with THIS." As she said 'this' her fingers teased the underside of his cock under the water. "Once you catch me, I can begin to give you your well-earned reward."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers