All Comments on 'High Rise'

by NYCSeparatedWM50

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
slsp84slsp84almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it!

This may just be personal preference, but I like a bit less story and a lot more focus and detail to the "action". This felt a tad unbalanced- but it was certainly worth the read! I'd love to see a sequel.

LadyVerLadyVeralmost 10 years ago
Interesting story

It's always nice to read a story that's different. I wasn't expecting it to end the way it did, but the ending was good. I tried to vote a 5, but there must be a glitch in the system as voting isn't working. Glad I caught the story in the New Story list. Great writing!

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 10 years ago
5*****

Really enjoyable.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Great story!

Liked this...wasn't the run-of-the-mil...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

Enjoyed the twists, the way it unfolded, as if the author was confiding in me. And, it left me hot and bothered...the way a good story should!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
happens all the time

I too lived in NYC . I used to work nights and during down time my favorite thing to do was to check out what the locals were up too. I have seen many couples fucking and more than a few women putting their whole bodies on display knowing damm well i was looking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNYCSeparatedWM50@NYCSeparatedWM50
Tall, separated, well-educated executive and open minded. My stories are all true. I married too young. She wanted a minivan, 2.3 kids, and a white picket fence, and I wanted to see the world. It was never destined to last. After the pain of our divorce, I realized I wa...