All Comments on 'High School Harem Pt. 05'

by Cheat105

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 7 years ago
Greatly enjoying your story.

For me this has been fun and humorous. As long as it doesn't head down the the non-consensual or deeper into the loving wives categories or continue to read until the end. For me at least those are the only two categories I can't read. Both of those categories fill me with a slight homicidal rage.

~Cheers from the Pacific Northwest

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Now That

The Aunt & Cousins are coming for the Break. Not to mention his Sister. Maybe he can Expand his Harem and tell Mom about the Coach. to get the Video's from her and Maybe the Cousins and Sis could go to School or Live nearby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spoiled it!

This was a terrific story up until Pt. 05. You've captured the angst of a horny teenage boy so very well; the personalities of his four girls; even the adulterous coach. And you're a good writer. But while I enjoy sibling incest stories, and especially cousin stories, I just can't handle inter-generational incest, whether mother/son, father/daughter, grandparent/grandchild, whatever. Siblings and cousins are at least "normal" (i.e., within the bounds of believability and human nature), but I'm afraid this is my last chapter with you. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't believe the hype

I was waiting on an incest angle to this story. It seemed tailor made for it. I honestly expected it to be one of the school harem girls, probably introducing a sister. This I did not see coming. And shouldn't a good story have that, an element of surprise. As for the trolls who don't like 'inter-generational' incest, or the 'believability' of such, you don't read the news much, do you? There are said varieties of incest all the time. And I don't mean molestation. I mean consensual adults. If they don't like it, there are plenty of us hers to offset their 1's. I wish I could give more than a 5. I think mom should have been a little more hesitant, but in the end, I liked it. I still hope to see maybe sisters of the harem girls. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

only thing i dislike about this is i have to wait for the next chapter

tranzmanytranzmanyover 7 years ago
Awwww! Poor anons!

Those poor preyed upon anonymous commenters, you triggered them with your amazing story. I am looking forward to your next chapter!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 7 years ago
Eating for part 6

Very good surprise. Thought it would have been the sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This story keeps getting better. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dude, what the fuck

I liked this story a lot, the whole girl Academy thing was cool. But that shit with the mom is weird. Total tonal shift. Not a fan of this chapter.

sowerofashsowerofashover 7 years ago
Wrong title

A series titled "High School Harem" should be about a harem in high school. This should have been titled "Mommy's Panties Ch. 04". This chapter was a complete genre shift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Just ignore the cockblocks hiding behind an anon mask (yes I do realize the irony I just haven't gotten around to making an account), this is a great story with a exciting plot and you should go in the direction you want this story to go. I and many of the viewers enjoy reading the twists and turns even if they are immoral. As long as you keep the main characters morals and thoughts in mind, write whatever the fuck you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More plz

I m waiting for more chapters In this series...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next Chapters

Really enjoying this and looking forward to the rest of the family arrival. Suggesting something with sister and cousins. After mom brings everything up to date, they all feel so guilty. At night, mom has turned in and others are drinking they end up playing strip poker, which ends up with naked loser having to perform what the others say to do,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Relax...

There was a little of a tonal change, as well as a major character twist with the mom, but you can respond to most of the complaints by reminding readers a little more that he is spending the winter break with the school's headmistress. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incest is great!

Hot stuff. You could afford to be a bit more detailed with the ends of sex scenes though. All the cumshots seem to end in a sentence. It's a bit abrupt

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 7 years ago
Bravo!

I don't normally go for mother/son, but the history in this series plus the way you told it made things incredibly erotic. :)

I can't wait to read the next chapter! If you need an editor, PM me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
*

When will chapter 6 be released?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Abandon ship!

Annnnd this is where I'll take my exit, incest just does not appeal to me. Apart from that, the story up to this point is fairly okay, though I'd wish the interaction between your protagonists were a little more fleshed out, especially the blossoming romance between Alan and Molly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nope

Way to ruin a very good series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I agree...

...with annonomous on Feb.2nd of this year. I don't like the path this story just veered onto, so I'll take my leave with a vote of only 3***s, when I gave each of your previous chapters 5***** each. I just can't stomach the insest route, so maybe I'll check out some of your other stories to see if they are more to my liking. After all, you certainly are a talented writer. I just do not like where you took this story. I just hope your other stories deal with subjects more to my liking.

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Different

Totally left the School Harem deal and took a new course. Its different but still enjoyable. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nasty

I find feet to be the least sexually appealing appendage of the human body. Will never understand the fetish some people have for them.

ubar91865ubar91865over 6 years ago
I disagree with most of the others...

I personally like this twist in the story, and think that the story just upped it's HOT factor by several degrees. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glorious salt.

So delicious in this comment section. See you triggered pansies in Part 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF?

It's called High School Harem not Sick Perv Incest Academy!

You totally undermined the premise of your story. Sex with blood relatives is not cool dude, certainly not without making it THAT kind of harem from the get go.

At least you could have made her his Stepmother.

Should have concentrated on the pupils or maybe added a couple of hot teachers to his harem. Not this.

Gross.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
LOL LOL

Somehow I was totally waiting for this, and sure the sister is coming to join the fun. But yeah, it's a rather far departure... although, think about implications and possibilities an unconditionally and physically loving mommmy/headmistress offers... fuck a random girl in her office later, or any other number of increasingly open deprivation. So, perv out at home all you like, but return to the school eventually, there you barely started to explore the setup; so far the all-girls environment had very little effect on the story as such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
that's what I'm talking about

I knew it and I know he will do something with his sister and then his aunt and finally the female cousins

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I don't understand people's hang ups

with the incest. Two consenting adults enjoying each other's bodies, what can be wrong with that? Rape, however, is definitely wrong, whatever your moral compass. That is about lording over someone else, taking away their freedom to choose. No matter how you spin that, it can never be right. And yet, more people are pissed about incest than they are about rape, or falsely accusing someone of that. Weird world we live in, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
interesting

and made me cum 2 times plz go on this way

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY A BIG 5 STAR!

BUT WHY HASN'T THE MOTHER TOLD THE REST OF THE FAMILY OF HER SONS INNOCENTS? I GUESS I'LL CATCH THIS SOON ENOUGH ALTHOUGH I THINK I ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER. MOM BEING A FREAK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
love the character thoughts

I love how you make your character go through a plethora of emotions, his regrets, his haunting past, followed by his rather hesitant approach to sex in the present, where he is always trying to fight his instincts, to his emotional liberation and break with the past. hope to read more chapters of your story, love it. sry for bad english, it's not my first language

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love Mommy...

Adding his authoritative yet sweet, tender and loving mommy into the story made this go from a really good story to a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Such bs

The incest was gratuitous and unnecessary. Killed the story for me.

rem556rem556over 3 years ago
check it out!

I check other comments b4 I leave one, and it is suggested that everyone else do the same. The previous anon had no point in their comment, as it showed that they did not read the intro and did not bother to read the top of the page where it told of the category of the chapter. Not all chapters of all series are in the same category!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great read

Good read. Really enjoyed the whole thing. Going on to read next part

Please carry on writing.

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 2 years ago

That's a dangerous mentality. "No matter how depraved"... That's how some of the more twisted people come about.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Better than the cheating volleyball coach...

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story, Love it. AAAAA++++

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

Until now, this was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most enjoyed sex with mom and son.

Please continue with more mom son sex chapters

gopher25gopher25about 2 years ago

I'm not into incest stories at all, so I am just skipping this part and not eating it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i've had those thoughts as well...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is very hot but also frustrating. The mother is pretty much acting like nothing had happened between them and she didn't crap all over her son for something he didn't do. The story is eluding to a possible reconciliation between him and his family but she never repaired the relationship with her son, just started acting nice again and looking for sex from him. I mean she kind of did ruin his life by not believing him and making him feel like shit. Also, because she isn't discussing things with him he is now feeling like a deviant when he didnt initiate things. Still hot 5/5.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 1 year ago

A decent incest story. I don’t know how it fits with the rest. How can Mom be Headmistress of the school and live an hour away?

I don’t understand Alan’s guilt over the incest. Oh well. The sex was hot and consensual. I’m assuming the sister will get involved. But that changes the focus of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love some of the lines you come up with, always funny and fairly truthful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Halfway into page one I just had to skip this chapter , 😫 I was hoping Molly would have had a crisis and went home with him for vacation, or his harem all at once . Dude doesn't do it for me anymore step sis .... Or step brother but not parents

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 1 year ago

I'm not a big fan of bringing in a mom or dad into a story like this. I knew it was coming but I still give a 5 star for good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wasn't a fan of the coach, but now the story totally crashed and burned. Wtf.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not a fan of bringing the mom into this story

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

A man must learn to be comfortable in his own skin (and/or in any available female willing to allow him to be in her!) A well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

haremfanharemfan8 months ago

I feel like I clicked somewhere by mistake and ended up in a completely different story. There is no connection to the rest of the story. There is no build-up and feels completely rushed.

I was enjoying the story so far, but it was a pain reading this chapter. Not that I have anything against incest, but in this particular case, it just doesn't belong here.

Rapier875Rapier8757 months ago

It's good, but too many repetitions of 'sweetie' and Mom/Mommy make it somewhat tedious.

MasterEarl6711MasterEarl67115 months ago

Damn...now we are at a sixth installment. Keep this going, and ensure you have it on a flash disk.

Odess83Odess834 months ago

Надеюсь, что герой все же не будет слабаком и не простит всю остальную семью так же легко как мать. Это очень разочарует!!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG4 months ago

Again, I point out the need to re-edit this story...and that is all on the belabored point.

As far as Mom and Son incest...I READ THE CATEGORY at the top of the first page, and the tags, so knew what was coming...if other readers cannot do so, and are let down by what they read...GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!! I am not above a "real constructive criticism"post...and maybe at time some judgment...but in this case..."Just Don't!!"

Yeah, thrown of from the initial harem story, but...oh, well, I will get over it!! Now, wanna see more with Alan and Mom...sister...aunt & cousins!!

Five**5**Stars...almost a 4-star, bot...what can you do??!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

CadoinkCadoink2 months ago

Sad to read this chapter. I've liked the story so far. I don't have anything against incest stories but I feel it's very shoe horned in and not fitting for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Not a fan of mom in the story. For me it crashed and burned

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous