All Comments on 'High School Reunion'

by plez2tease

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sitting and setting

I find my husband setting with our friends

It should be

I find my husband sitting with our friends

Sitting is an action of ones self

You can set an object on the chair

However you sit on a chair

Transverse verbs

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful and hot

The perfect L.W. wife and a story well told,, thanks.Even the haters here wish they had a wife as hot as you.Again thanks for sharing

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
What is Life

What is life if we don't set goals?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

is this written by some high school kid still in mommies basement?

that would be the only group that would like this type of story

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
You did amazon things for 30 years?

You bought a bunch of things online? Either that, or you hung out on a river in South America, or with a tribe of warrior women. Nice!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Unique Story Basis

Enjoyed the premise of the story. Especially with hubby restoring your high school ride. Do agree that an editor would have been helpful. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The premise was good

The spelling was bad, I liked the story, would have been better if it had led to an orgy with all the couples. The one thing that was wrong was that you can't serve booze at a school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Potential...

You have potential as a writer but your grammar is horrific. Please pay more attention in English class next year when you're in the eighth grade. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best Piece of Erotic Writing That I Have Ever Read

This the bestest hot piece of sex story i do ever red. It is so hot, the girl fuk all that boyz that she fuckeded back wen they went to the shooll togither at the same times.

She was so hott and het huband good to let hr fuck suck lick all those guys frome back in the daz they all wente thr schol togither. This was one goode fuk storie snd i give it a 6 stars. pleze give me.more of the high school fuck storiys as it remined me of all the boyz i fucked and and suked.in all my schol das. i loved to fux bak in all my schooll classesses and the teechers fuked me to.

deadonedeadoneover 7 years ago
job well done

you got all of the little WACCs and WACC-wantabes all excited and hyperventilating.

for the normals we are just wondering WTF. why would this be at all exciting for the husband. not only does he own and maintain the village whore at best he gets to fuck a scanky worn-out whore.

how about she brings home some of her scanky slut whores for him to fuck, since fucking others does not impinge on the relationship

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Second?

I hope that English is a second language. I quit reading early so will not score.

darkhand06darkhand06over 7 years ago
not as bad as others make it out to be

I found this to be a decent read. I can get that under loving wives all the cheating and going around might have been a shock but hey, that should be expected on this site. Technically, this story did have some big flaws. An editor would have been good but mostly it wasn't unbearable to me. The only big problem was towards the beginning as they are driving. As it reads, it seems as if they are driving on a highway toying with another car, then start messing around. Who's driving at that point!? Also, not very realistic in terms of who and how things happen. The plot was pretty good though for this type of story and I see promise with another good set of eyes looking over before submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As far as I know

Most of the guys from school are married (or gay) so where were the wives when all this was going on? Just wondering! Oh minus the ones who are deceased, moved to another country, became a priest x 2, I think, or are 'guests of the Government'. One more thing, where are the highway cops when you need them? These people sound like an car wreck going somewhere to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dare

I still can't any husband wanting other men to fuck his wife.

Anyway the writer should carefully check his spelling.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nothing

Nothing like reliving the days of whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He’s an idiot and she’s a whore

Another story, another moronic cuck, another slut wife and another reason to watch paint dry.

BikinirobberBikinirobberalmost 4 years ago
Anonymous get life

I just don't get it, why ppl want to come on this site, read stories and then call ppl names. Don't come here if you are offended. Simple

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous