High School Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told me, you know that Sue is setting right there. I tell him I know but that never stopped him back in school. I told him I could remember several times when I had given him a blowjob while she was only in the next room. I could even remember her walking in on us one time when he had his fingers buried deep in my pussy but was lucky enough that I was facing away from her and she could not tell for sure. He told me, that she still accuse him of messing around with that cheap slut from school to this day. I looked at him and told him that by no means was I a cheap slut, I may be a slut, but no one would call me cheap. We both laugh at that.

He told me, she would kill him if we were caught. I asked him when was the last time someone sucked his cock until he came deep down her throat. He said it had been close to 30 years. He said Sue is grossed out by giving or receiving oral sex. I tell him if he meets me behind the stage after dinner, I can help him reset the clock. He said it would be very stupid of him to do that but he did not see how he could pass up the chance.

He headed back to the table, but told me that when the dancing starts he will find some way to free himself from his wife. I give it a minute or so before I head back to make sure his wife is not to suspicious. The rest of the dinner was spent talking about old times.

I noticed at one of the tables a few much older people and asked who they were. John was the first to answer. He told me he could not believe I did not know them. He said the woman was Ms. Jacob; she was my least favorite teacher. Next to her was Mr. Taylor the old vice principle. He always seemed to spend his whole day following my husband around the school. The final person was Mr. Arnold. For most of my high school days, he seemed a bit creepy to me. In my senior year, I found out that he was really into voyeurism and young girls. I learned the more I would show him the better my grades would get. I have told this whole story about him in one of my older stores. The one thing I have always wonders about or felt bad about not sure which, was for the better part of a year I would let him either look up my skirts or down my tops but never let him do anything else. I am sure I was the subject of many of his jack off fantasies. I made up my mind right away I was going to make up for it tonight.

As dinner ended, the DJ started up and the tables were moved to open up a dance floor. After the first couple of dances, one of Sue's friend came by the table and the two of them headed out on to the floor. As soon as they were gone, Ted stood up and told us he is heading to the bathroom. As he walked by, he bumped into me and nodded in the direction of the stage. I waited until he was out of the room and told my husband I would be back in a few.

I headed over to the bar and got a couple shots of vodka. I then headed to the back of the stage. Ted was only a few minutes behind me. I handed him a shot and we both downed them. I said just like old times. We started kissing and had our hands all over each other. Ted had his hands under my skirt and squeezing my ass. He told me my ass is unbelievably hard. I worked on the front of Ted's pants to get them open. I pushed him over to the pile of mats I used a little while ago.

I had him lay down on the mats as I completed pulling his pants and underwear done. I than climbed up on top of him and get into a 69 position. I spread my legs as much as I could and lowered my pussy down onto his face. He had his hands on my tits and quickly pulled my top down. I started licking his cock as if it was a Popsicle. Running my tongue from the tip of his cock to the bottom and included his balls. His cock was leaking a ton of precum. I placed the tip of his cock right in front of my mouth and lapped at the slit to lick all of his precum up. Once I had his whole cock covered in my saliva I took his cock into my mouth and just keep sliding it in until the head of his cock was in the back of my throat. At this point, he still had 2 or 3 inches left. I then slowly worked the last few inches in and could feel the head of his cock forcing it way into my throat and closing off my airway. Once I have it completely in my mouth I start to rock back and forth on it. I can normally hold a man's cock in my throat like this for over a minute.

Ted had been sucking and nibbling at my clit and pulling on my nipples the whole time. I can tell he was getting close to coming by his heavy breathing. I let his cock slip out of my mouth so that I could take a few breaths and told him to lick my asshole, because I was close to coming myself. He moved up a little and started to ream my asshole. I felt him pushing hard with his tongue to get it into my asshole. I took his whole cock into my mouth. At the same time, I grabbed his ass, and started fingering his asshole. As soon as I did that, he started to cum. I pushed done as hard as I could on his cock and just let each squirt flow into my throat. When he was done, I sat up a little, used my own hand to rub my clit. With Ted's tongue sliding in and out of my asshole and me rubbing my clit I had my forth and best orgasm of the night so far.

I climbed down off the mats and straitened up my cloths. Ted did the same. I told him if he wanted to stay married, he better go and wash up. If Sue smelled my pussy juices all over you face I think you might be in trouble. He agreed and headed off to the bathroom.

I did the same. I redid my makeup and even brush my teeth. I wanted to make sure I was not giving anything away to anyone. As I was finishing up, Sue came into the bathroom. When she saw me she said, oh I wondered what happen to you. I told her something I ate had left a weird taste in my mouth and was just taking care of it. She gave me a strange look. I just head out back to the party. I stop and get another drink and notice Sue find Ted by the table and gave him a big kiss. I almost spilled my drink on myself as I start to laugh about her kissing him right after he finished tonguing my asshole.

When I found my husband, he told me I failed that John and his wife just left. It looked like I was going to be one short of my goal. I asked him if he had seen Donny or Greg the other 2 guys I need to get with. He told me no one had seen either of them. I told him I had an idea of who could be a pinch hitter to replace John, if he would agree to redo the dare. I told him, I think it is time to find out if Mr. Arnold remembers me. He told me that if I could get Mr. Arnold that he would give me full credit for the night.

My husband and I danced the next couple of dances together. I was watching Mr. Arnold to spot a time when he was alone. He had been moving around talking to different students and seemed to be having a good time. While dancing I thought up a new idea. My best friend and I had both teased Mr. Arnold through most of our senior. Michelle was not willing to do it until we got our first report cards. I had an A and she had a C, even though I did none of the work in his class. After that, she was fully on board.

My new plan was to get Michelle and have here and I both have some fun with Mister Arnold. I found her and told her what I want to do. She agreed after a little pleading on my part. So once, we seen Mr. Arnold heading to the bar, we move over to him and I asked him if he remembers us. The look he gave us told me he clearly did. He said, how could I not remember two of the best students I ever had. I told him I am not sure I was that good of a student but will take the complement anyways. We spent the next several minutes talking about what we have done over the years. He told us that this would be his last year of teaching. That he is retiring after 51 years. We both said we thought he would have retired long ago. He said he had planned to but his wife had died about 15 years ago and that it seemed too lonely to stay home by himself so he just keep teaching.

We asked him if he still had the same room. He said he did, and that almost nothing has changed. We asked him if he would show us the room again for old time and he agreed. So we headed out of the gym and down the hall to his class. When we get in the room, he was right, it looked just like it did when I was in the class. I walked over to the front chair that I used to sit in. I sat down and Michelle did the same. Mr. Arnold sat down behind his desk and asked what you think of the old room.

I told him the seats were still just as uncomfortable as they were when I was in class. I wiggled my ass around, let my legs slide apart, and my skirt slip higher up my thigh. I looked over at Michelle and she was doing the same thing. Her skirt was already shorter than mine was. I could clearly see her panties. When I looked up at Mr. Arnold, it was obvious that he was watching us very closely. I reached down and ran my finger over my exposed pussy. I told him, he would not believe how many times I had wanted to finger my pussy right in the middle of his class while he watch me. I told him how I masturbated over the years thinking about him watching me do this in his class.

He got up and moved over in front of us. He said that he could guarantee it is nowhere close to the number of times he had masturbated over the years think about fucking both of us. He told us that if he had not been so afraid of going to jail he would have tried to get us to have done something with him back then. I tell him that if he had asked I would have told him that both of us were 18 at the time we had him. It would have been legal for him to fuck us both.

He told us both that he used to fantasize about keeping us after class and forcing us to bend over his desk while he fucked us both. He told us that no other student had ever done anything like what we used to do. He told us that give us "A's" for what we did for him was the best tried he ever made. He was standing between us watching both of us fingering ourselves. I reached up, took his right hand, pulled it down to my tits, and asked him if he ever want to touch them and play with them. He told me that he had fuck my tits thousands of times in his dreams.

As he was running his hand over my tits, I reached up and pulled down my top so that my tits popped out and he was running his fingers over my bare nipples. Michelle stood up, moved over to his other side, and guided his left hand down to her pussy. She was rubbing her hand over his cock. She told him she had always wanted to see it. That so many times she could see he had a hard on but could never tell how big his cock was. She worked open his pants and let his cock fall out right in front of my face. It was not huge but even at his age his cock still stood up nice and straight.

He asked us to move over to his desk and lean over like the bad girls we are. We both moved over to the desk and lean down with our elbows on the desktop. Mr. Arnold moved behind Michelle first and flipped her skirt up and over her ass. She was wearing a pair of pink frilly panties and no hose. He then moved behind me and flipped my skirt up. Using his foot, he moved my legs apart so that my feet spread out 3 or 4 feet. My right leg was past Michelle's left leg so that our asses were only inches apart. He was standing in-between us. I felt him run his hand down the crack of my ass and continued until he reaches my clit. He continued to rub me like this for a few strokes. When I look back, I could tell he was doing the same to Michelle.

I see him push Michelle's panties down past her crotch. He then slowly inserted his first two fingers into my pussy and started slowly fucking me with them. I told him, Mr. Arnold I do not think this is right, my mommy and daddy would be very upset with me if they know I was letting you do this. He told me that it is very important that they never find out or I would be expelled from school. That was when Michelle said o please Mr. Arnold please do not do this to me. It feels so strange to have someone touch me down there. He told us just relax and that nothing bad was going to happen.

He then moved up behind me and I could feel his cock slowly slip into my pussy. Once he had it in and started a good rhythm, he reached over to Michelle and pulled her up to him. He told her to open up her shirt. She did as he told her. He then started to play with her tits. He continued to fuck me for a few minutes and then told Michelle to sit down on the edge of the desk. Once she was there, he pulled out of me, moved in front of her, and slid his cock into her pussy. I stood up and moved over to them. I started to kiss Michelle and soon we were both running are tongues over each other's. I reached up and pulled Michelle's bra over her tits. I started to play with one of her tits and Mr. Arnold was playing with the other. When he was ready to cum Michelle pushed him off her. Her and I both knelt down in front of him and started to kiss each other again and then pulled his cock up to us so he was fucking both of our mouths at the same time. His first sprit of cum landed on both of our tongues. Michelle then pulled his cock into her mouth and let him finish coming. When he pulled out I lick his dick clean and then leaned over and lick the cum off Michelle's face.

We all stood up and straighten ourselves up. He said that was better than any of the fantasies he ever had. Once we were cleaned up, we headed back to the party. Mr. Arnold repeatedly thanked us for the great time. I told him thanks for all of the A's I got in your class. We leave him at the door to the gym and head back to our table.

When I got back to the table, I find my husband setting with our friends. It was now close to the time to leave. We all said good-bye and head out. My husband had to drive because I had too many drinks to drive safely. For most of the trip home, I was giving my husband a blowjob or telling him about the things I did that night while I slowly jacked him off. When we got home and out of the car, my husband did not even wait to get inside. He simple bent me over the hood of the Camaro and slid his cock into my wet pussy. He quickly came for the first time that night. Over the next hour or so, he had come several more time in all of my holes before we fall asleep.

12