Highland Pack Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Stork was magnificent. Within seconds, Mercul was dead; Myles was ripped to pieces, and the demon fed on their energy. Belinda saw her husband transform, and it frightened her. The man she witnessed was not her husband. He feasted on fear, torture, and death. She lay hurting, bleeding, and needed her husband with her. The only thing that brought Stork back were Belinda's sobs.

Gao led the charge in fighting back. RaNul witnessed the whole encounter. When Renuz arose, he called to his son. The boy did not answer for he was engaged in his dual lust. Then his bitch of a wife called to him and Renuz was once again buried inside of the pathetic vampire. Healers rushed in and the pregnant women were being monitored. The sick fucks that held them were brutal. His son was magnificent, powerful. He smiled.

At this point, Cameron and his team took control of the women and children. Belinda was bleeding. She begged the medics to save their child. The doctors worked. Soon she calmed and they over. They went to Belinda immediately. The damage was severe. She cried, begging them to save her child. Her cries reached her husband, who after killing Myles wrestled control held her close. Stork changed back to his human form. He held his wife and they prayed their child would survive.

Time passed, and the fight continued. Andrew was furious. His pack bothered no one. This ended tonight. Matthias needed to check on Stork he vanished to the alpha home. Stork and Belinda were in their rooms. He checked in. He knew; and his eyes flew to Stork immediately.

"Stork, Belinda?" Matthias questioned.

"I'll be back, sweetness," Stork whispered to his wife. He walked out with his brother.

"Right now she is OK. We are waiting to see if the baby..." Stork broke. He took a breath. "The healers have done all that they can. She is resting. "

Staring into nothing, Stork continued, "He tried to kill my child Matt. He tried to kill him."

Matt said nothing. He would protect Stork and Belinda from this point on. No one would harm them or his nephew.

"No one will get near you again. I promise." Matthias whispered.

Stork nodded. "I need to get back to her." He whispered. Matthias let him go. He returned to battle.

The invading packs began to surrender. Soon, all of the invading wolves complied and surrendered. Andrew ordered them off of his land, but not before taking the leaders into custody. He had questions, and these men would answer.

Stork watched Belinda all night. She slept peacefully, and his child heart still beat. The next morning, the medics checked in and momma and baby seemed to be doing fine. Matthias stopped by, and he was not alone, Anton, and his sons were with him.

The males were so gracious and genuinely happy for them. The day progressed and Gao checked in on her guest. Stork sat, not moving. Finally Belinda had to ask, "Stork, I know you don't want children. What are you thinking?"

Stork took a deep breath, "I want him. I need him to survive more than I need my next breath. He's a mixture of both of us, Belinda and that means he will be perfect. He's our son, and for me that's enough."

Belinda cried, and reached for her husband. Stork joined her in bed and they held each other and wept tears of joy. "Belinda, I love you." Stork whispered. Belinda whispered, "I love you too." Then they waited for the doctors once more.

*****

Mercul was killed and RaNul could care less. He had one goal. It was time for Renuz to become who he was meant to be.

RaNul, in his human form, was a handsome man. He wanted to meet his son, but he knew he would not be welcomed at any point and time. He could no longer wait. Closing his eyes, he entered the private rooms, Stork shared with his wife.

Stork held Belinda as she slept when a Nemyra demon appeared. Instantly alert, he was ready to fight when RaNul, spoke. "You look like her, your mother." Stork froze.

"Who are you?" Stork demanded, fearing the answer.

"Is that anyway for you to greet me son. I have waited decades to meet you." RaNul answered. Before Stork could reply, Belinda awoke and RaNul vanished. "She makes you weak. You are my son and it's time for you to take your rightful place. I will spare her and the child if you join me. Refuse and you will watch as your wife dies a painful and slow death."

Stork froze. "I don't know who you are or why you are here. But this is your only warning. Stay away from my wife." Stork ordered.

"I'll be back, Renuz." RaNul smiled and vanished.

The next morning, Stork joined the pack for breakfast. His clan as well as Clan Svennick was still present. Anton appeared, as did Stuart. They were happy that Belinda and the baby were OK.

Stork was too quiet. Matthias knew he always said no children, but he prayed that he had changed his mind.

"Stork, please, talk to me." He pleaded.

"She didn't deserve this Matt. Ever since we have joined, Belinda is always being hurt. He stabbed her. He deliberately tried to kill our child. He called our baby a monster. Did you hear me? Our child, he said it was a monster. I ripped him apart and I loved it. The demon took control. He was bloodthirsty. The only thing that grounded me was Belinda, and I have no way of taking away her pain. But I want this baby Matt. I never really thought about being a father, but now. She's having my son, my son." Stork stopped. "A demon came to our room this morning. He didn't stay long, but I don't want him near her."

"Wait, a demon. Who? Why?" He asked, sending to Anton. "Do you know who he was?" He asked. Anton joined them.

Stork frowned. "He didn't tell me his name, but he called me son." Anton entered and froze. Anton stood. "RaNul, RaNul came to your room?" He asked.

Stork's eyes flew to the older vampire. He had never heard the name before, and from Anton's reaction, he grew concerned.

They were not alone for long. Stuart joined them. The two vampires shared a look. Anton said one name, and Stuart almost lost it. "RaNul!"

*****

The fight ended and the injured was being treated. The invading alphas admitted defeat, and offered reparations to the MacGregor pack.

Gina wanted to be alone. She stood and wandered off. She could not help but think of Baako. Yesterday, when they fought, he fought by her side. He protected her. Gina was not sure how she felt about that, but it made her happy in a way. She didn't feel so alone when he was around.

He could speak, and she felt as if she was home. Baako and his brothers were leaving soon, and Gina felt a sense of loss. She stopped, as Baako walked up behind her. Turning, she faced him, "Who are you?" She demanded.

Baako smiled, "I'm the other half of your soul. I am the one that completes you. I am the missing beat in your heart. My love, I am your mate."

Gina gasped. He spoke the truth. Her wolf knew him. "Baako, I'm not what you want. I've been with so many men and at home I'm an outcast." She explained.

Baako smiled, he lifted her chin. "I don't care about any others that you have been with. You see, I too have a colorful past. What I do care about is I'm the last and only man you will be with from this point on. Come let's spend the day together and really get to know each other."

Gina smiled, "I'll like that." She whispered. Shifting, the two took off.

Apayo and Tywan watched as their older brother played with his mate. They were happy for him. As they watched, Apayo wondered if he'd meet his other half anytime soon. His brother wondered the same thing. Soon the men decided to go back and see if Alpha Banks needed them to help reconstruct anything.

*****

The dragons had taken Shawn to a safe house within the city. Shawn held on to Mera. He had no memory, but the she wolf was someone he was not letting go. The dragons were concerned and contacted Mistress Caitlyn. She told them to watch him carefully and to not force Mera to leave his side.

As the dragons settled, they knew all of them could not stay with Shawn. It was obvious something had damaged him, but unless he could remember, they had no clue. One thing they were sure of was that despite the damage, he shared a connection with this female. The dragons stepped out leaving the young couple alone. "This is not good. He needs a healer." Emilie whispered.

Cameron agreed, but he could not vanish. They would have to have someone come to them. Now was not a good time. The pack was being attacked and they could not call anyone away. "Listen, Mistress Caitlyn said to stay here. She will call us when we can safely drive him home. Right now, let's see if we can figure out what may have happened to him."

Emilie nodded. She knew whatever happened to Shawn had to involve powerful magics. He was so far gone that he had no clue that he was dragon.

Shawn lay across the bed in the small room, Mera lay in his arms. She smelled familiar, something in her connected to him. She moved and he tightened his grip. "Bathroom." She whispered and left him alone. Shawn felt fear. She was in danger. He remembered a threat. Someone, a monster, wanted to hurt her. He had to protect her. Moving from the bed, he rushed and sat outside the bathroom door.

Cameron found him and Shawn whispered. "He said he would hurt her. He said he would hurt her." Shawn mumbled.

Kneeling beside him, Cameron asked him if could he explain. Shawn was trapped in a memory, a nightmare. Someone threatened to harm Mera, and he had to keep her safe. Mera came out and found him, on the floor shaking. She hugged him and he calmed.

"I can't let them hurt you. I can't Mera. Don't ever leave my side." Shawn whispered frantically.

Mera held her friend close and told him she was safe. Soon, he calmed, and then gently released his tight hold. Emilie watched the whole exchange as her own fear ratcheted up a few more notches. Shawn could not remember his own name. He could not remember that he was dragon. It was as if his other half had been drugged and put into a deep sleep. Yet, he feared for the she wolf. What could he have encountered that would cause this reaction?

Emilie called out to Caitlyn. Caitlyn answered immediately as the young woman relayed the events that occurred. Caitlyn froze. Someone erased who Shawn was. Only a few creatures had that power. Last night, Conor told her about the Nemyra demon, the one stalking his son. Caitlyn called Conor immediately.

"Anton, Stuart, he's here." Conor sent. There was no need to elaborate. Stork told them as much this morning. RaNul was out of hiding, and the three men knew he wanted his son. Vanishing and meeting in a office at Conor's home, Anton and Stuart knew this was not over. Stuart paced back and forward. The usually quiet man was incensed, angry.

This time, he was not running away. "He can't have him. My brother was a harsh man, don't get me wrong, but he loved his boys. He didn't show it, but he did. This bastard tried to destroy him. He fed on his fear his despair for years. When Ezra stopped caring, he lay with his wife. Her infidelity crushed something inside my brother. He became focused on his missions. He had one request of me, and that was I protect his son from that monster. Stuart stood, "I will die before allow RaNul to harm him."

The three men shared a look. It was time to vanquish another demon. They had to act quickly before RaNul awoke the demon buried deep inside of Stork.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please share your thoughts. IR2R

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers