Highway Patrol's Lucky Night Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay and got relaxed and I told them it was time for a swim. I took off to the lake, Bruce was right behind me and then Nate. Randall was right there with us. Bruce and I swam out and back and sat down with Nate in waist deep water. Bruce said we might feel some warm water and smiled. I told Bruce, "Don't waste it, Nate here likes a golden shower and I think I could take a leak too."

Bruce stood and started to take aim, but Nate pushed his hand away and took his cock in his hand. Nate took my cock in hand too and pulled us closer opening his mouth wide almost touching our cock heads together at his mouth. I looked at Bruce and said, "Go ahead, guest first, and I'll join in."

Bruce started filling Nates mouth to overflowing. I joined in and we covered Nate with our piss, his face, head and body until he was drenched. Nate leaned forward and took Bruce's fat black cock in his mouth and worked his way down until he couldn't take any more. I reached around and grabbed Nate's nipple ting and started working I, as Nate gasp each time I worked the ring Bruce pushed in little further.

Bruce took Nate's head in his hands and started fucking Nates mouth with his thick black cock. Bruce said, "Nate, you are so good. My cock feels awesome in your mouth and you are doing a fantastic job. I have never been able to cum again so quick."

I stepped up beside Nate and reached under his head and placed my hand on his throat. "Bruce, feel this," I said

Bruce's cock was a little into Nate's throat as he reached down. Bruce said, "Damn, very few guys have ever been able to do that."

Bruce yelled, "Nate, I'm shooting. Swallow it all!"

Nate held his head down on Bruce's meat until he started to soften. Nate pulled his head up and mouth off Bruce's cock. We gave Nate a hand and pulled him up and told him to wash in the lake with rag and soap we left. Bruce and I stood on the bank and play with Randall. Finally, Nate finished, and we headed for the cabin, it was getting late. As we entered I handed Nate a bottle of mouth wash to gargle with. He took a big hit and gargled completely.

We lay down on the bed, Nate in the middle with Bruce and I facing him and kissing his head, face and neck while playing with the nipple ring. It had been a long day and we eventually went to sleep. Next morning Randall was up at the crack of dawn. I went out on the front porch with him as he took care of business. We reentered the cabin and Bruce was starting to stir. He had a piss hardon and started to get up to go to the bathroom. Nate reached over and told Bruce, "Sir please let me have your urine Sir."

Nate took Bruce's cock head into his mouth and started down. He got down to the root and Bruce started, straight down his throat until he had emptied completely. Nate didn't lose a golden drop and licked his lips when Bruce was done. I gave Nate a hand and asked Bruce if he was hungry, I told him I was, as I pulled Nate from the bed. I told Nate I wanted Pancakes this morning and he said, "Yes Sir, I understand you want pancake, is that all Sir?"

Bruce said, "Pancakes sounds good to me too."

Nate got busy and got a huge stack ready. He fixed 3 plates and sat them on the table and put Butter and Syrup on them. I told Nate to sit on my lap and feed me then go to Bruce and feed him until we were done. Bruce saw me take a small bite and he did the same. When we finally got done, I ordered Nate to kneel in the middle of floor.

Bruce, I said, "Pull your chair in front of Nate and I will place mine to his side. Place a bite in Nates mouth, he will chew twice and swallow the bite into the back of his throat. From there he will take your cock in his mouth and use it to push the bite into his throat and swallow, then he will repeat on mine."

I also told Bruce, "He needs no help, he can do it very well on his own."

Nate did as I told Bruce he would, and was doing very well. Bruce gave him a very small bite to start and he was amazed when after chewing his bite he took Bruce's thick cock into his mouth. Next Nate came to me and Bruce gave him another small bite, Nate chewed twice and took my big black cock to the root pushing his breakfast into his throat swallowed. Nate went back and forth between Bruce and my cocks till his pancakes were gone. Nate then licked us clean.

I looked at Bruce and asked if he was ready for a swim. Bruce replied, "Absolutely, let's do it."

Bruce and I both headed to the water and got there almost at the same time. The old man moved pretty good. Nate got there last. Bruce and I swam out to the raft and just sat there for a few minutes talking. Nate finally swam out and climbed up. Nate lay on the raft on his belly with his head turned to the side.

"I have really enjoyed the time you've shared with me and you really don't know how you've changed my life. I was really wondering if I would ever get back to normal. Jeremy and I had a fantastic sex life along with a very good life all together," Bruce said.

I told Bruce, "We were happy to meet you and would appreciate calling him a friend and another very good friend was coming out later."

"I have to go text David and see when he's coming and talk to the guy at the grocery," I told them as I dove in and headed for the bank.

I turned to look, and Nate had Bruce's cock head in his mouth. It was nice to see Bruce coming around. I sent David a message and ask if he was up for some new ass. David texted back immediately saying, "Hell yeah."

I texted Billy and asked him if everything was alright. Billy answered right back and said, "Yes Sir, everything is fine. Are things okay with you Sir?"

I answered, "Well Billy, I have an issue only you can help me with. I have got fat hard black cock all for you, I got a ride coming for you."

Billy said, "Yes Sir, we aim to please Sir. I am available."

I replied to Billy and asked David what time he was coming thru town.

"There is a friend coming thru town at 12:00 to join us. We have a new friend, myself and Nate currently. Send me your address so David can pick you up, but Nate will be leaving with David tomorrow. That will leave you with Bruce and myself."

Billy said, "Sir, that would be fine. I will be waiting on David Sir."

I forwarded the address from Billy to David and told him he was expected. I sent a message to Billy and told him what to bring and all he'd need would be an overnight bag. He also needed to be ready to go.

David said his bag was in the truck. He said he'd text when he left town headed to the cabin. About this time Bruce and Nate walked in, I asked Nate if he remembered being late for pick up. "Sir, I am sorry for being late Sir. It will never happen again Sir. I am sorry Sir," said Nate.

I told Nate, "You will wait till David and Billy get here so Billy can see what happens when you fail to obey."

I told Nate I needed to take a leak. I told Nate, "I want to send it all down your throat straight into your belly."

Nate said, "I understand Sir. I will swallow all your golden piss Sir. I am yours to use Sir."

I stepped forward as Nate opened his mouth and placed my cockhead on his tongue and slid it in to his mouth to the root. When my piss started I pinched his nose closed and held him down. He swallowed like a champ, never letting a drop escape. When I drained my bladder, I asked Bruce if he wanted to take my place." As nice as that looked I would rather see my urine splattered all over his body," Bruce said.

I stepped back, out of the way and said, "Be my guest Bruce."

Bruce said, "To the porch Nate, NOW."

Nate knelt, smiled and opened his mouth and eyes wide as Bruce stepped up, aiming his thick black cockhead at Nates head. He started pissing and his hot wet stream was going into Nates mouth and eyes and hair as Nate moaned loudly as Bruce's piss wet his entire body.

I heard my cell go off. I went to get it. David was in front of Billy's place waiting. Apparently, promptness is not a trait young people care about these days. David had started the video call, so I could see and hear. Billy walked out and stopped at David's truck. According to David he rolled down the window and Billy hesitated. David told him, "Put your shit in the back and get in the front if you are going with me. You will do as I say, when I say, no hesitation, got it boy."

"I understand Sir. You are much more intimidating Sir. I am sorry Sir," Billy said.

David told him he'd get used to him before he was returned to home. David said, "Before we get started you will keep your head in my lap the whole way there. I want the cell turned off and then you will remove your clothing, you only need shorts to slip on in case we get stopped."

Billy said, "Yes Sir, I understand Sir. I have already turned my cell off and it is in my bag Sir. Let me remove my clothes Sir. Let me remove yours too Sir"

Billy carefully folded his things with shorts on top and lay them on the floor in the middle. David said, "Come to me Billy boy, open your mouth and take my cockhead in and suck just the head."

Billy lay over facing David's cock, lifted his cock and sucked just the head into his mouth David told Billy to run his tongue around his head and taste his essence. He could see and feel Billy's tongue running around his cockhead. "What is the biggest cock you have ever sucked Billy?" asked David.

"Sir, the largest was just over 8 inches Sir. It was not nearly as thick as yours Sir."

"Good, I like teaching boy's new tricks. I got a fat 10 incher here Billy. You will learn to take it all the way and love it," David told him.

David had taken Billy's hair in one hand by now and was pushing him down on his cock. David told Billy, take it to the start of your throat and stay down to there. When Billy got down to his throat he choked and gaged on David's cock.

David pulled him up and told him to breath and relax. He started pushing it into Billy's mouth again and he did better, not much but a little. David kept on doing this, up and down till his cock got to Billy's throat. David told Billy he needed to keep trying.

Nate said, "Yes Sir, I will try till I get it Sir. I worship your big black cock Sir."

The next time Billy went down on David's cock David pushed his head down further. Billy was thrashing around and caused David to jerk the steering wheel. David slapped his ass and told him not to do that again. Billy gasped when David popped his ass with his big flat hand twice. Billy started down again and stopped. David pushed his head down a bit and stopped.

David pulled over and stopped. He placed one hand on the back of Billy's head and had the right free. He pushed Billy down again and slapped his ass. When he slapped Billy's ass he pushed down more and more. Billy eventually took the whole thing into his throat. David was now going deep throat every time without the ass slapping, Billy had learned his first lesson. David resumed his driving.

David told him to just keep coming up, deep throating and staying till he needed air. Billy kept going until they pulled up at the cabin. David turned off the video call on his phone. Billy went to grab his clothes. David told him, "You don't need those. You will not be needing them."

Billy placed them back and nodded at David. David exited the truck with Billy right behind. David asked Billy if he could swim and Billy said, "Yes Sir, I was on the swim team in high school Sir."

David walked up the front steps and entered. Bruce, myself and Nate were in the front room with Randall. David introduced himself to Bruce and petted Randall. David told Bruce it was nice to have a neighbor. David said, "I assume you were all watching Billy here. He is a quick learner. Billy, come here and remove my clothes now."

Billy hustled over to David and started removing his clothes. David told Bruce and I, "Billy was late getting to the curb, so he needs to find out what happens when he does not follow instructions."

I said, "Nate was also late, I had to wait too. What do you think is a good punishment?"

Bruce said, "I have a cutting board that would be perfect. Let me go to my place and I'll be right back."

Bruce returned quickly, "Here is the paddle. Each one of us will give you 8 swats rotating places with the other two.

David and I sat on the table and had the boys bend at the waist with our cocks in their mouths. I had Billy and David had Nate. Bruce stepped up and started. One, pop, and we pushed down the boys throats. Two, another swat, their nose was buried in our bush. Six more quick ones, they still had our cocks buried in their throats.

David took his turn with the paddle next. I took Nate and Bruce got Billy. The boys started sucking and David went to town. First swat got us in the mouth to the roots. Then 3 more quick ones, a little break and four more. Then myself. Bruce took Nate and David got Billy. The boys took their cocks in their mouths and swallowed them all the way, I took two quick swats, rested and then took two more. I was going to give the next four swats all my strength.

I reared back and swung hard for the next four swats as I listened to them try and holler with their throats stuffed with big thick/fat black cock. "Now you know what happens when you do not do as told do not disobey again," I said to them. Nate raised his head from Bruce's lap and said, "Thank you Sir, I will not disobey again Sir."

"Sir, I understand being punished for disobeying Sir. I will not disobey again Sir," Billy said after raising off David's cock.

I ordered Nate to get the inflatable dildo and lube and bring it to us and the plastic table cloth. Nate returned, and I ordered him to cover the table. He did as I instructed him. "Alright Billy, get on the table on your hands and knees and let us start preparing you," I said.

Billy did as he was ordered by me with no hesitation. "Nate, you lube the dildo and give it to Bruce and let him be the guest." I said to him.

Nate handed the dildo to Bruce and he placed the head at Billy's anus and pushed gently till the head just popped in his ass. Billy moaned and David two fingers in his mouth. I looked at Bruce and asked, "Do you think he needs a few fingers in there to help him open Bruce."

"I think you are correct, that just might help," Bruce said.

Bruce placed a couple fingers in alongside the dildo and I stepped up and started pushing in more dildo as Bruce run his fingers around the dildo inside of Billy's ring. We eventually got the dildo in all the way and asked Billy if he was okay. "Sir, I am doing excellent Sir. I hope you are pleased Sir," Billy said.

Nate knelt and was working his way around the table sucking our cocks until they were buried in his throat, then worked his throat on them. I told Billy, "This dildo is inflatable, every time you deep throat one of our cocks you will get three pumps on the bulb. I will give you nine for starting so well Billy."

David pulled his fingers from Billy's mouth and said, "Speak boy."

"Sirs, thank you Sirs, I will do my best to please you Sirs," Billy said.

Bruce ran his fingers around the dildo once more and removed his fingers. Bruce stepped around to Billy's head and placed his hand under his chin and raised his head. Bruce placed his cock head on Billy's tongue and let him lick his cock head. Billy started working down Bruce's cock as Bruce said, "We need the suction cups for his nipples. Nate, get them now."

Nate returned quickly with them and presented them to Bruce. "Install them Nate, turn them four times each," said Bruce.

Billy's lips were almost at the root of Bruce's cock. Bruce gave Billy three pumps as Billy took as much as possible. Bruce pulled out and went deeper, feeling Billy's throat. Billy got three more pumps. When Bruce stepped away David took his spot and let Billy inhale his cock until just a few inches were still out. David took Billy's head in his hands and used his hands to force Billy's mouth down entirely. "Give that boy three more pumps," David said.

It was my turn now. I stepped forward and put half my cock into Billy's open mouth and pushed down until I was all the way in and I pumped the bulb three more times. I looked at Nate and told him, "Get Bruce, David and myself a beer now."

Nate jumped to do as ordered. He brought them back and tried to hand them to us. Bruce told him," You do it," and he stepped to each one of us pouring the beer into our mouths. Bruce told Nate, "You know it goes in this way and comes out your favorite way right."

"Yes sir, you are right Sir. It is even more delicious when it comes out Sir," Nate said

I was still all the way into Billy's throat. I pulled out and placed my nuts at Billy's mouth and he got the message. He took them without being told, first one then the other bathing and sucking and finally both at the same time. I looked at the guys and asked, "I am hungry, are you."

They both shook their heads yes and Bruce ordered Nate, "Fix us a sandwich."

Nate jumped to do as told. Nate returned and said, "Sirs, your sandwiches are ready Sirs. We are ready to feed Sirs."

I pulled my nuts from Billy's mouth and Bruce, David and I took our seats. I looked at Nate and Billy and said, "Nate knows the drill Billy, watch him and do exactly as Nate does."

Nate started by sitting in Bruce's lap and he feed him a small bite. Then Nate moved to my lap and fed me a small bite. Billy sat in Bruce's lap and fed him a small bite. They boys continued until our sandwiches were gone. I then ordered the boys to their knees. I took a knife and cut their sandwich into sixteen pieces. Nate started by taking a piece and chewing it twice and letting it hit the back of his throat.

Then he took Bruce's cock in his mouth using the thick cock to push the bite in further, next he moved to my cock and let my cock push it even further and finally moved to David and let him finish pushing the bite of food in his throat. Next Billy took his place between Bruce's legs and took the bite of food being offered by him. He chewed twice and took Bruce's cock into his mouth, Bruce had to give him some encouragement to get his whole cock down due to the thickness. I was next and then David.

We did this until both their sandwiches were gone and proved they had swallowed all by showing us. I looked at Nate and asked, "Do you need a drink?"

Nate said, "Yes Sirs, I would love a drink Sirs."

I got up and told Billy and Nate to follow. We headed outside down to the lake. I looked at them and said, "Kneel Now!"

Nate reached for a cock and I told him, "Not this time, we don't want you hogging all the piss we are going to shower you both."

Billy was looking down and I reached down and lifted his head and using my thumb opened his mouth. Bruce, me and David were hip to hip facing toward Nate and Billy. David worked up his stream first with Bruce and I a close second and third. We filled both of their mouths and covered their heads and faces and let it flow down over their bodies.

Nate was loving the shower and rubbing it all over his body. When we were done each one had to suck our cocks and get all the leftover from our big black fountains. Bruce, David and I turned to swim to the raft. We sat on the raft and watched the boys playing with Randall. Bruce said he knew it too soon, but he thought he was falling in love. David and I both told him to take it slow. He just nodded and agreed. We all stood and dove off the raft and headed back to the bank.

When Billy exited the lake, I grabbed the bulb and gave it three more pumps. I threw Billy over my shoulder and run two fingers into his ass beside the dildo and moved around the entire dildo as he moaned. I handed him the bulb and told him to give himself a couple pumps. When we reached the steps, I put him down and pulled him to me and twisted the suctions on his nipples and pulled just to verify secureness.