Highway Patrol's Lucky Night Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Billy as the others got to the porch and told him, "You do remember telling us you are ours to use as we want right. We are to use you for our pleasure."

Billy said, "Yes Sirs, I am here for your pleasure and your pleasure only Sirs. I will do as deserved by Sirs."

"In the cabin," I said and swatted his ass when he turned.

I followed him up the steps and pumped the bulb three times more. We entered the cabin and headed for the bed. I told Bruce to lay on his back, and Billy to lay facing him. I deflated the dildo and removed it from Billy's ass. I took the lube and lubed my hand. I placed two fingers in and rotated them. I added another and pushed them in and out. I added a fourth and pushed in all the way to my thumb, then tucked my thumb and pushed in my whole hand to the wrist.

Billy was really getting into it, he was groaning and mumbling. Bruce pulled him down and kissed him. I called Nate over and told him to guide Bruce's cock into Billy's ass. Nate took Bruce's cock and held it, guiding it to Billy's hole until the head was just against it. I told Billy, "I know you feel Bruce's cock at your hole, you are to move your hips down and take Bruce's thick black cock. You know you want it."

Billy lowered his ass down until the head just broke thru the ring and he yelled in pleasure. He lowered down till he had half of Bruce's thick black cock in his ass, he was mumbling incoherently. Billy lowered even more and was almost all the way down and Bruce pumped his hips up till he was all the way in and stopped there as Billy yelled again. David stepped up and Billy took his cock into his mouth and down his throat. I ordered Nate, "Lube two fingers, you going to help me get my big black cock into this ass also."

"Place two fingers on top or Bruce's cock inside of Billy's ass. I am going to place my cock between the two fingers and use the opening there to get my cock in."

Nate did as I told him, and I lubed my cock and placed it right between Nate's fingers to let him guide it in. When I entered Billy started thrashing about. David told him, "You will be fine, then it will turn to the greatest pleasure."

I stopped to let Billy get used to the stretch, when he had relaxed some I pushed a bit further in and stopped. I was trying to take it easy. It seemed like forever until I got my whole fat black 9.5-inch cock into his ass. He had gotten used to it somewhat and stopped thrashing about but was still moaning around David's cock. I started slowly pulling out and pushing back in as Bruce slowly pulled out and we got in time.

He pulled out and I pushed in and then he pushed in and pulled out. I said, "I am fixing to cum, I can feel it building."

Bruce said, "I am going to shoot my load too."

We started fucking Billy's ass at the same time in and out as we started shooting our loads. I heard David say, "I am fixing to shoot too, don't you waste a drop. I want to shoot it right into your belly."

I told Nate, "Get a spoon now! Let's see if Billy likes the mixture of our cum as much as you do."

Nate quickly returned, mine and Bruce's cum was running profusely from Billy's ass where we had deposited our huge hot loads. David was done with his load too and he pulled from Billy's mouth. I ordered Nate to scoop it up and let Billy eat it. I told Nate to get him some which he quickly did. Nate continued scooping up cum until it was all gone alternating feeding the two of them. I ordered Nate to clean Bruce and my nuts and cocks as our cocks softened.

Billy was laying on Bruce's chest resting from all the fun and Bruce was playing with the suction devices and rubbing Billy's back and head. I told Billy, "You proved yourself a worthy recipient of our big black cocks and all that comes with that."

"Thank you, Sirs, I did not know if I had all this in me, but you saw my ability Sirs. Thank you, Sirs," Billy said.

"It's time for a shower I think, who's up for that or should we go bath in the lake?" asked David.

Bruce said, "I go for the lake."

I told Nate and Billy to get rags and soap as went out the door. They got there right after us and started bathing us. Nate was washing David and I and Billy was washing Bruce. Bruce knelt for Billy, so he could reach the top of his head and shoulders. Bruce raised a hand to Billy's ass and felt where our cocks were just at caressing his hole. Bruce rose up for Billy to continue washing his body. Billy washed Bruce completely.

After Billy got thru with Bruce and Nate got done with us they washed each other. They bent over and took some lake water in their mouths and gargled and spit a couple times. While they gargling we took off for the raft. As the three of us were standing Nate and Billy were climbing up and knelt in front of us, of course Billy was on Bruce's cock and balls. Nate was trying to take mine and David's cock in his mouth at the same time. He wasn't quite up to that yet.

David told Nate to lay on his back and got between his legs. David reached over got a handful of water and covered his cock with it. And pushed it in Nate's ass. I knelt over Nate's head and placed my nuts right in his mouth and he went to town suckling on them. His nose was massaging between my hole and nuts as he breathed.

Billy had lay down on his back and Bruce was knelt over his face letting Billy suck his nuts and ass as he played with his suctioned-up nipples. We were hungry again by this time, so David and I dove into the water and headed to the bank. Bruce and Billy weren't far behind. David threw Nate over his shoulder when he got to the bank and was slapping that sweet ass as Nate just laughed.

Surprise us I told Nate, he went for the eggs, bacon and toast. He fixed us all a plate and said he loved eating the way we fed them. Nate started feeding us and he moved to the next lap. Billy took the spot Nate left empty until our plates were empty. Next Nate knelt and took a bite of everything mixed together and let Bruce push it down first, then me, and then David, then they would swallow. First Nate did his turn then Billy did his turn. We did this until their plates were empty

Nate said, "Sirs, I need something to wash down my food Sirs."

David told them, "After you finish you can each have a drink from our golden fountains. You will take all we have and not lose a drop. You have learned well."

Nate started on Bruce first and took several mouthfuls of his piss until Bruce was able to stop. Nate then came to me doing the same and next David. Billy came right behind Nate and took the rest of piss that we each had and licked out any remainder. I swear he had to be sloshing.

By this time, it had gotten dark, so we went out on the front porch and sat with the light off. There were only three chairs out there, so we let Nate and Billy alternate between laps. We had beer that we were drinking so the boys rotated when they came back with more each time. We were talking, and Bruce said, "I was really happy to meet you guys. I have really been lonely since Jeremy passed.

This place up here really had so many happy memories I was thinking of getting rid of the cabin so I wouldn't be reminded of the great times we had when Jeremy was alive. I believe now I can get thru it all and life will be just as good, just with someone different."

Nate leaned over and kissed Bruce as Bruce play with his nipple ring comparing them. Billy was sitting in David's lap and sucking on David's lips and mouth. He moved to his ears and was working on David's nipples. David reached up to Billy's nipple and alternately pulled on the suction devices while playing with them. I told them, "I am going to take a leak and then heading for bed," they had worn me out today.

Nate was quickly in front of me on his knees. I looked at him and ordered," Let's go the lake now." David said he could piss too and Bruce was right behind. When we got to edge Nate and Billy were kneeling, already kneeling, ready mouths open, heads up. I stepped up and let my golden elixir start flowing into the boy's mouths, filling each to overflow, then covering their faces as Bruce and David joined in covering the boys with the recycled beer.

The boys grabbed rags and soap from earlier and washed each other and us. We headed for the cabin and bed. We split two to one bed and three to the other. Billy and Bruce in one, and David, Nate and I in the other. At some point during the night I heard noises and rolled over and looked. I could see the moonlight coming thru the window behind Bruce's and Billy's bed. Billy was riding Bruce's cock while Bruce used his mouth to muffle Billy's moans. I rolled over, slipped a couple fingers in Nate's ass and went back to sleep.

When the sun came up next morning we all awoke refreshed and ready for another day. Nate and Billy got up and started breakfast. They were fixing plates and started setting the table. We each took a seat and the boys took a lap, feeding each of the three of us a bite and rotating laps, till we were finished. They next assumed their position on the floor on their knees, shortest to longest big black cock.

Bruce fed each a bite, they chewed twice, and he used his cock head to push it down, then I pushed it down and then David and then they got to swallow. Each small bite they took went like this until their plates were empty.

I looked and told them to assume the position to wash down their breakfast. Each would start with Bruce, we would each shoot about half, stop the flow and let the other take his place until our bladders were empty and not to lose a drop. Billy said, "Thank you Sirs. The golden elixir from your big back cocks is a blessing Sirs. Thank you, Sirs,"

Billy and Nate rose to wash the dishes. After they were complete Bruce said he needed to walk over to his place for a minute. He grabbed his shorts and shoes. Billy said, "Sir, if I may accompany you it would be an honor Sir. You may need my help Sir. Let me dress you Sir. Would you like me to get my shorts and shoes Sir?" "That will be fine Billy, you may go with me, put on your shoes and shorts, dress me and get Randall," Bruce told Billy.

After they left David headed to the bedroom and snapped his fingers at Nate. Nate quickly joined David. David lay back on the bed and snapped his fingers to Nate who lay down facing David. David had Nate slide down his front and stop when he got to his cock. Nate took David's cock into his mouth and worked his head up and down till he had his nose to David's crotch. I reached under Nates chin and felt David's cockhead in Nates throat.

David said, "You have really turned into a good find. You love a big black cock and can't get enough of a black man's cock."

Nate moaned around David's cock. David told me, "Straddle my groin. Pull Nate's head off my cock and you get you some. He is getting better and better at giving head and showing his appreciation for our think fat black cocks."

I grabbed Nates nose and told him to take a deep breath. I pulled his head down to my cock root and let my cock marinate in his saliva as he just moaned and worked his throat like a hand. David was right, he's getting better and better. I pulled out of Nates mouth, ordered him to move up and grabbed the lube.

I got a full hand and started toward Nate's ass. I started with two fingers, then three and then four spreading them and then rotating my hand. I shoved in to my thumb, tucked it on and shoved my hand deeper, rotating it to spread the lube better. I removed my hand and told Nate, "Take David's big black cock in your hand and guide it to your hole now."

Nate guided it to his hole and slid down on David's big black cock. I moved forward and started pushing in on top of David's cock with my fat black cock, I eventually got past Nate's ring and stopped, giving him a minute to catch his breath. When almost normal breathing had returned I slid deeper and deeper into his ass all the way to the base of my cock. David reached up and covered Nate's mouth. It was a good thing we were alone except for Bruce and Billy across the lake.

David and started moving in and out in unison as Nate moaned with pleasure, incoherently mumbling about big black cock and ruining his ass for all other men. David and I continued slowly in and out stretching Nate's hole wide. David's cock was starting to spasm and I could fell it swell with cum fixing to start. I felt mine coming too, we were filling Nate's ass to overflow with cum and our swollen cocks and he was yelling around David's fingers.

I reached around Nate and was playing with his nipple ring as his ass worked our cocks. Nate was yelling, "I want your cocks cum Sirs. Give me your cocks cum Sirs. Please Sirs, fill me Sirs. Thank you Sirs."

I reached back and using my fingers scooped up cum and presented it to Nate for his pleasure. Every time I presented our combined cum to Nate he cleaned my fingers like a boy possessed. He loved the cum from our big black cocks. I pulled out and lay beside David. David pulled Nate up and pulled his cock from his ass. David told Nate, "Get down there and clean our big black cocks up boy."

Nate assumed the position working on our cocks, sucking and licking and swallowing any residual cum and cleaning out big black balls too. He was in the middle of cleaning us up and Bruce and Billy walked in. Bruce was removing his shorts and his cock was getting bigger. He walked up to Nate's ass and placed his fat head at his hole and pushed. "Thanks for loosening Nate up for me. I got a huge load for him also."

David said to Bruce, "No problem, he's almost as good the second fuck as the first, especially with a cock as thick as yours."

Bruce took the opportunity and sank his cock into Nate's ass hard, you could hear the two bodies slapping together when Bruce pounded into Nate's ass. Nate was kind of tied up with Bruce, so Billy took his spot cleaning mine and David's cocks and balls. Bruce was shooting his cum now, it was oozing out around his thick cock. He reached down and started scooping it up and placing it in Nate's mouth and letting him suck it from his fingers.

When Bruce's cock softened it came out of Nate's ass with a loud pop. Bruce put in four fingers and went in to his thumb, then he tucked that thumb in and continued on in to his wrist. He opened his hand filling it up with two left over loads of cum and his and placed it in front of Nate and Billy and let them lap the cum from his hand and lick and suck his hand and fingers.

"I thought we were having good time, but you were definitely having better. I was feeling kind of guilty using Billy while we were gone but damn, you were getting yours," Bruce said with a huge grin, with white teeth shining.

It was time to eat again, damn we were hungry. I told the boys, "Get in there and make us a sandwich, NOW, and get me my phone."

Billy brought me my phone and I told david I was going to text Will and see if he was free. I might just have to take a few days more off. I said, "Will, I am glad to hear you're feeling better. Are you ready to make up for standing us up? It will only be me and you though."

Will texted me back quickly and said, "Yes Sir, I know I can handle you alone Sir. I will not have to share Sir and I love that Sir. I want your whole entire fat black 9.5-inch cock Sir."

I showed the text to David and Bruce, David was sorry he couldn't reschedule his training. Bruce said he could stay and he'd like too if I didn't mind. Nate had to get back to town, so David was going to drop him off. Billy said he would love to stay a few days longer if we wanted him. I texted Will again, "I will pick you up at 1600, I will text you when I am near. I have another friend that may join us too."

"Sir, I welcome any friend of yours Sir, it will be my pleasure to meet your friend Sir" Will said.

David said he had to be leaving soon and told Nate to get their stuff and get it packed. When Nate had David's bag packed David said he needed a shower. David and Nate headed to the shower, so I followed, I had to get Will. We got in and Nate got the soap and rag, he bathed David first, then me. I told him, "I got one another bladder full of piss for you."

Nate knelt in front of me, "Sir, I am honored by your letting me have your golden elixir, Sir."

Nate swallowed my cock to the shorties and looked up. I started my stream and let it flow into Nates mouth and down his throat. When I finished David took my spot and really let loose with a strong flow of piss straight into Nate's belly. Nate washed both our cocks with his tongue and licked the tip making sure there were no drips.

I told Bruce we were leaving, David was going to training and dropping Nate off and I was going to get Will. I would be back in a few hours. Bruce said, "You've got my number, let me know when you're on your way back."

I told Bruce, "I'll do that. You are more than welcome to stay here or go to your place or you can go with me."

David told Bruce, "It was really nice meeting you. You are a true brother."

I watched David and Nate get in his truck and Nate's head disappeared in his lap. I shook David's hand and told him bye. I followed them down the dirt road and back to town until they turned to head to town. I stayed on the road to Will's address. When I got two blocks away I texted and told Will I wanted him on the curb before I got there. I pulled up and Will was just coming out. He has to learn I thought.

Will walked up to my truck and looking down apologized for not being there. I ordered him in and told him to toss his shit in back including his turned off cell. I ordered him to remove his clothes but keep a pair of shorts just in case and then remove mine but keep them handy too. Before we left I said, "Will, you will do as told when told no questions asked. You are mine to use as I see fit, how I see fit, Is that a problem?"

Will replied, "Sir, I understand Sir. I am here for your pleasure Sir. How do you like my nipple rings Sir?"

"You have done well Will, You really are trying hard to please which is very nice," I fondled his ring and pulled it hard, telling him.

Will smiled at me as I handed him the hood and told him to put it on. When he had it on I reached around behind him and tied it under his nose. "Will, you will keep your head in my lap until I tell you to lift it, you will have my big black cock or my big black nuts in your mouth the entire trip."

Will said, "Yes Sir. I care not where you take me as long as you are there Sir. I am here for your pleasure Sir."

I was just a few minutes from the cabin and texted Bruce. He said he had supper, he and Billy had fixed it and they would be right over. Will and I pulled up to the cabin and Will went to raise his head, I slapped it hard on the back and he went back down on my cock to the root. I told Will, "Now you may raise your head and remove the hood. You have made two mistakes, being late and not following orders so expect punishment."

"Yes Sir, I deserve to be punished Sir, it will more help me to appreciate you Sir."

I slid from the truck and ordered Will out, he went for his bag, but I told him leave it. He exited behind me and walked behind me, probably checking my nice ass. I went up the steps with Will following and entered the cabin. "Our supper is on its way, show your appreciation, for whatever was prepared," I told him.

About this time Randall ran into the room jumping in greeting. Next, I heard Bruce and Billy, Billy had homemade bread and Bruce had a big pot of Beef Stew. Will knelt in front of Bruce, "Sir, I appreciate the supper you have prepared Sir. I am sure it will be wonderful Sir. Thank you, Sir."

Bruce smiled and patted Will's head. I told Will, "Bruce owns the cabin across the lake and Billy was like you, a young white male that loves strong dominant big dicked black men," while Will was still kneeling. I asked Bruce if he had another leash. He said he did at his place, "Billy, fetch Randall's spare leash from the cabin." Billy said, "Yes Sir," and took off.