Highway Patrol's Lucky Night Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the leash I had and hooked the clip to one nipple ring and loosely looped it round Will's neck. Billy was back in minute and I hooked the second leash to the other nipple ring in the same manner. Bruce said, "Supper is warm, Billy help Will get it ready."

Bruce and I sat down. Billy said, "Will, we feed the Sirs rotating laps between each bite until their bowls are empty. When they are done we kneel between their legs, take a bite, chew twice, place it at the opening to our throat, then use their cocks to push it into our throats, then we swallow." Billy sat on my lap and Will sat on Bruce's and Bruce played with his nipple rings and pulled on the leashes. We started with small spoonsful until the stew had cooled some.

The boys alternated on our laps feeding us. We finished our bowls and Billy knelt in front of Bruce and Will in front of me. I pushed my chair back and got a piece of meat and potatoes on the spoon and placed it in Wills mouth and let Will chew twice while Bruce was doing the same with Billy. Will took my cock into his mouth and went all the way down no problems. I said, "Rotate."

They did, and Billy took my cock into his throat and pushed it down. Will was having problems with Bruce's thick cock, so Bruce was bouncing his head up and down till the bite was in his throat. We fed them another spoonful, same thing. Will was having problems with Bruce's thick black cock, but Billy was doing great with mine. Mine was longer at 9.5 inches just not as thick as Bruce's 8.5 inches.

The boys did an excellent job. I told the boys we could go to the shower to wash down their supper and Will looked really funny. He followed Billy into the shower and knelt like Billy back to the wall with mouths open. Bruce and I stepped up close to their mouths. Bruce's stream of piss started to flow, and I joined in flooding their mouths and covering their heads, then we each took a head in our hands and held them down on our cocks letting them drain into their mouths.

I ordered the boys to bath each other good and gargle. They did this as I gathered the inflatable dildo and lube. When they were complete I called them kitchen table that was covered with a plastic tablecloth. Will lay down on his back, I lubed the dildo and Wills anus. I pushed the uninflated dildo into Will's ass as he grunted. I told Will, "This is part of the preparation, so we will be able to play together. Are you okay with this?"

Will said, "Yes Sir, I trust you Sir. Use me Sir for anything you desire Sir."

I gave the dildo three pumps as Bruce lubed his fingers and run them in beside the dildo as Will gasped. I told Billy to get up on the table with Will facing his cock. Billy assumed his position and I stepped up to Billy's mouth leaving his hole for Bruce. Bruce placed his cockhead at Billy's hole and pushed. Bruce told Will, "Suck my balls and you better do a good job and no teeth. Anything that comes out of Billy's hole you are to catch and swallow."

Bruce was long stroking Billy's ass going balls deep and hitting his prostate every time while I was skull fucking him. Bruce was going in and out, slow and fast, rotating his hips so he was hitting new places. Bruce reached down and gave Will three pumps and he groaned on Bruce's nuts. I told Billy, "Put three fingers side by side into Will's ass beside the dildo and give them three more pumps."

Will was moaning in pleasure as his ass was stretched more and more. Bruce said, "I am fixing to cum. Will you get anything that runs out of Billy's ass onto my nuts. Keep my big nuts clean Will."

I gave Will three more pumps with Billy's fingers still in his ass. I told Billy to remove his fingers and Will groaned loudly and gave him three more pumps and Will moaned even louder. Bruce was really fucking Billy's ass now while Will still had both his balls in his mouth keeping his lips together, sucking on them, so they wouldn't pull out. All the cum coming out of Billy's ass around Bruce's cock was running down Bruce's balls right into Will's mouth.

I was shooting in Billy's mouth as he sucked my cock deep and massaged my cockhead. This boy was really getting good. Bruce seemed to have taken a liking to him too. Bruce's cock was softening and soon it made an audible pop coming out of Billy's ass bringing with it cum. Bruce pulled his cock up and pushed back into Billy's crack and let the cum run from Billy's ass, down his crack and on to Bruce's nuts and into Will's mouth.

Bruce reached around Will and was working his nipple rings pulling the leashes as Will groaned again very loud even with Bruce's nuts in his mouth. I gave Will three more pumps and ordered Billy to lick Will's ass and crack. I placed two fingers into Wills ass beside the dildo and he tensed up. I told Billy suck his cock, let him cum Billy.

Billy took Will's entire cock into his mouth and was doing his best to get him to cum. Will was trying to talk around Bruce's nuts but couldn't, but he was holding Billy's head down and hunching his hips up and I gave him three more pumps, he sucked even harder on Bruce's nuts, as he shot his load in Billy's mouth.

I ask Billy was it good, he said, "Sir, it was very tasty Sir but not as good as Sirs."

Bruce pulled his nuts from Will's mouth and told him to lick Billy's ass. Bruce grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled Will's head up to Billy's wide-open hole. As Will ate I pumped the bulb twice more and inserted two fingers and he gasped again. I told them it was time for a swim, as Billy dismounted, I grabbed the leashes and pulled Will up pulling on the rings at the same time.

I led Will down to the lake and pulled him in. Bruce and I swam to the raft and climbed on. While the boys were in the shallow water Bruce told me he really liked Billy. He asked if David and I minded if they started dating, he hadn't said anything to Billy yet. I told him if that's what he wanted that was fine and we wished them the best.

We sat on the raft and chatted some more. He said he actually owned two cabins side by side. One was in his name and one was in Jeremys name, but they were both his now and we could use them anytime. He also added this was to be his last visit, he had planned to sell them both, because it was so depressing coming here but he'd decided against it, at least for right now.

We stood and watched Will and Billy playing in chest deep water with Randall running back and forth. We dove into the water and swam to them and came up right in front of the them. I grabbed a hold of the leashes and used them to pull Will's nipples. He frowned a bit but not too much.

We started back to the cabin. I instructed Will to wait there. "You did not follow orders twice today, you were late getting out to the curb and you tried to raise up your head when we arrived here. I have to punish you for that, when you disobey one you disobey all."

"Yes Sir, I understand Sir, I know I failed you twice and punishment is required Sir. I am very sorry Sir," Will said.

Stay here. I entered the cabin and returned with the paddle shaped cutting board and Will's eyes got big. I told him, "We have found this works very well."

I sat down and bent Will at the waist and gave him three pumps and pulled his mouth to my cock. Now Will, "You are going to deep throat my cock and I better not feel any teeth. You will get eight licks from Bruce and myself. Do you understand Will?"

"Sir, I understand Sir, I deserve it Sir," said Will.

Will took my cock in his mouth and worked it all the way in his mouth past the gag reflex and into his throat. Bruce stepped up to his ass and started the licks. Every time Will got a lick his throat spasmed on my cock head. Bruce had administered his eight in pretty short time.

My time to spank Will was now, Bruce took my place in the chair and Will bent at the at waist. Will opened his mouth for Bruce but was having problems with his thickness. I told Will for the punishment to commence he had to take Bruce's cock entirely all the way down. Bruce tried to adjust so it would be easier, but it just wasn't happening.

Will went down as far as he could, and I stood beside him and pushed his head down farther and farther. Then I'd pull his head up and push him down some more till he had Bruce's cock lodged entirely in his mouth. I stepped back and took my spot getting ready to swing.

I swung the paddle back and gave Will's ass a good lick. Bruce said, "Oh fuck that feels good. Do it again. Do it." I gave him lick two and Bruce yelled. I gave three, four and five quickly as Bruce grabbed a hold of Will's head and held him down. I gave Will six and Bruce yelled again. I finished out with seven and eight quickly as Bruce cum in his mouth and Will stayed in the position.

I reached down and took the bulb and pumped it four times more. I placed my finger at the bottom of the dildo and pushed it in Will's ass further and let him push it to the starting position again and again. "Will, we are preparing you for a double penetration by Bruce and my cocks," I said as I felt him tense up.

I ordered Billy to get us beer and we sat on the porch and drank and talked. We sat and recharged and drank our beer then retired to the bed.

I told Will you will do fine. I deflated the dildo and removed it. Bruce and I both lubed a hand. I placed two fingers in his ass then a third then a fourth in his ass. I pushed my hand in till I got to my thumb and folded my thumb in and pushed in all the way, rotating and opening and closing my hand.

I pulled my hand out and let Bruce put his in place. He started with three fingers, then put in the fourth and pushed in, tucked his thumb and pushed in to the wrist. Will was moaning loudly. I lay on the bed and called Will to me. I told Billy, "Help Will get my cock into his ass, then help Bruce by placing two fingers beside my cock to ease up the entry to Will's ass."

Billy placed my cockhead at Will's hole and I pushed easy till my big black cockhead was in and pushed further in till I was buried balls deep in his ass. Billy placed two fingers in to help Bruce and helped guide Bruce's thick black cock into Will's ass. As Bruce went further in Will was yelling as Bruce pushed, stopped, continued and pushed in. I placed four fingers in Will's mouth and told him, "You better not fucking bite my fingers."

I took the leashes and pulled them to get Will's thoughts off of his ass and the filling it was getting. Bruce was in and said, "Damn, this is the tightest yet. This is fucking great." By now Will had started sucking my fingers and was thrashing around enjoying the two cocks in his ass. I pulled Will's chest down to me and grabbed his nipples and started twisting and pinching them. Bruce lay on Will's back holding him in place between us.

Bruce started fucking Will's ass again slowly, in and out as Will started mumbling. I pulled Will's mouth to mine and let him kiss me and suck my tongue and lips.

Bruce had started stroking faster and started shooting his cum which pushed me over the edge and I helped Bruce fill Will's ass. Bruce rolled us to the side as we lay and let our cocks soften. When our cocks had come out of Will's ass Bruce and Billy went to the other bed and Will and I stayed in our bed. We slept like babies.

I awoke in the morning with my cock in Will's throat, he was waiting for his morning drink of my elixir. I started the flow and Will took it all, every drop and licked his lips. I told Will we needed to get going soon. About this time Bruce and Billy appeared. Bruce saw Will and told him he was learning very well. I lifted my nuts and cock up and told Will to eat my ass. he run his wet tongue up and down my crack and stopped to push his tongue in my ass. He was doing an excellent job.

Bruce said, "I can tell Will's doing great, but I bet Billy is just as good."

Bruce lay beside me and let Billy get in position at his hole. We lay there and let the boys enjoy themselves. I told Bruce Will had to be getting back so I would be leaving with him in a few hours. By the time we got cleaned up it would be time to leave. I said its time for a shower, let's do it as we headed for the shower. I had another load of piss for the boys. They took the position and Bruce and I stepped up and let flow, all over Billy and Will, head to toe and full mouth. They then rose and washed Bruce and I, then themselves.

Will and Billy got all our stuff together. They stripped the beds and placed the sheets and towels in the wash. While the sheets and towels were washing we went out to sit on the porch. When they were done we put them in the dryer. While they were drying we got my truck packed. While they were drying Bruce said, "I have been talking to Billy and he has made arrangements with work to stay here for a few more days. I will be carrying him home if you don't mind."

"That is entirely up to Billy. That is fine with me. You two can make the beds when the sheets are dry too. Just lock up and hide the key when you get done" I said.

Bruce said they could do that he thanked me again for reopening his eyes about getting back into life. Will and I headed for the truck, Billy got his bag and phone and said to me, "Thank you Sir, you have my number Sir, call if you want me Sir."

Will and I got in my truck with our shorts handy just in case and I removed Randall's leashes from Will's nipple rings. I pushed Will's head to my dick. I told him to suck my big black cock and nuts. He was still in position when I pulled up at his place. I told him I had one more load for him and I started fucking his mouth and throat, up and down, in and out, damn this boy is good. "Sir, I want to let you know I have had the best time ever Sir. I have learned new things Sir. Thank you so much Sir."

While working his nipple ring I said, "Will, you have learned very quickly and gone above and beyond. You will be hearing from me again."

Will put on his shorts and t-shirt and exited my truck, closed the door and waved as I drove off.