All Comments on 'Hijacking Hypnosis Pt. 01'

by LeRaconteur

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

great start, will be watching to see how this progresses, slowly and carefully one hopes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

The writer has started a good story with two interesting characters. Also moving at a nice slow pace instead of a quick jump into mind control then sex like so many others do which I am not a fan of. The story is good and well thought out in content and execution and the sex scene was hot which is always a nice plus.

Based on the title he will obviously try to start hijacking Jess's self help hypnosis. But a thought occurred to me that would throw a very interesting curve ball into the plot: what if Jess only thinks she has been self hypnotizing herself but is really already under someone else's control? Then what lies down the road for our protagonist when he launches his plan? Don't know if LaRaconteur has that in his mental plot but like I said, it occurred to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

Really please continue writing this is awesome and the pacing is great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

I love the slow burn and how you wait to reveal how everything actually is. As another commented, it would be interesting if it turns out that she's under someone else's control. Alternatively: What if what she secretly wants is to have her hypnosis taken over? I'd hope that the protagonist would realize (as was plainly stated in the text already) that his decisions were unethical and that he bears an awesome responsibility should he go through with it. Just a thought.

The way this is going, I hope there are about 9 more chapters in store. Very well written and I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nooo, I need more!

I can't believe there isn't more out yet! PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next Chapter

When are you going to give us the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2

U should upload

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic start

Great start to a story, but all he did was listen in not hijack in anyway. I do wish you would continue with this story, Would be interesting to see where this goes, does he hacker her computer? Upload a new file with himself as her Master? or just destroy the tapes and turn her into a gutter slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous