Hijacking Hypnosis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she writhed on the bed I got a look at nearly all of her. She would arch to the left on her side and hold it for a few seconds, her large breasts changing shape as they followed gravity. Then she'd turn violently the other way, exposing her tight ass and flexing back before crashing down on her back again, grunting and moaning. I watched the display in absolute awe, unable to move, so captivating was the scene. Jess's physique was simply flawless, and there it was, trembling before me. Her eyes were still closed, her mouth still open. But the friendly face that greeted me at work with a smile the last four years was contorted in a fit of passion. Whatever she was experiencing, it was unlike anything I'd ever encountered. I wondered briefly what my male coworkers would give for the view I had right now.

Even after a full minute her pleasure was still escalating, her movements more sporadic, her breathing more ragged. Her perfect ass had been involuntarily contracting, but suddenly her back and neck arched too, her shoulders supporting her weight, raising her off the mattress and thrusting her chest high up into the air. Her long, toned stomach stretched out and her legs splayed as she reached a final climax. She stopped breathing for about ten seconds, at the end of which she exhaled loudly and ejaculated onto the bed, her pelvic muscles expelling a gush of vaginal fluid.

Other than a huge erection, I'd kept it mostly together until then, but seeing the uninterrupted lines leading from Jess's toned calves and thighs, up over her delicate hips, past her small waist to those gorgeous breasts, all while she was shaking and moaning with the most intense orgasm I'd ever seen... it was too much. I came hard in my pants and doubled over, while trying desperately to keep my eyes on Jess.

After her long exhale, she collapsed back to the bed and began to relax, but her body continued to shudder with aftershocks. As her breathing became more regular, she started mumbling quietly, almost incoherently.

"I must obey... must obey... Obedience is pleasure... Hunger to ambition... Lust to happiness... I must obey... Obey... obey... obey..."

Her voice gradually became a whisper, before stopping entirely. Her body continued to quiver occasionally for the next few minutes before calming down completely. She was still buck naked and sprawled out on her back, her flat stomach finally coming to rest.

The room was eerily silent. I watched Jess's perfect breasts rise and fall with each slow breath. She looked so vulnerable, just laying there. Part of me wanted to reach over and cover her with the sheet she'd kicked off. Jess was obviously in a deep sleep, but I dared not go any closer. My mind was racing with what I'd just seen and heard. I pulled out my phone and snapped a few quick photos for my own gratification. Who knew when I'd get another opportunity like this?

Then slowly and as quietly as I could, I tiptoed down the hall and slipped out the back.

12