Hilda and the Giant Wee Wee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hilda lovingly rubbed and stroked this treasure of a phallus with her horny little hands and then reached below it to weigh each of his softball gonads with care, imagining how much jism they held for her. It was like she was gripping a shovel and smoothing the handle, rubbing away the splinters right before she began digging and then being transported magically to a supermarket produce section to weigh fruit. Her killer cum-inducing knockers quivered with the effort yet again.

"I want to make it as comfortable for you as possible, sugartits," John said in a syrupy swooning voice that told Hilda her burst of outrage had tempered his ego, at least for the time being.

"I've got a real fine fucking idea," Hilda announced as she kissed his penis somewhere at the thirteen inch mark before kneeling to lap lavishly at his cartoonish nuts until he moaned audibly. "Tee hee hee. And I do mean a 'fucking' idea too. Let's go in the faculty game room. We will have some room in there and no telling what else we can think of doing with this big fucker of yours. Want to, Mr. Horsecock? Jiminy motherfucking Christmas, this motherfucker is so fucking big I still can't fucking believe it! All of your equipment is! The cock, the balls! All that good shit! Now let's go!"

"Sure thing, Miss Topheavy Studentfucker," John Peenaster retorted with a smile and gave Hilda a long kiss on the lips and then took a second to kiss each of her two jumbo juggies on their huge sweet areolas before they both walked naked through the back entrance to her office and into an expansive hallway.

As they walked, Hilda's giant bosom bounced so hard with her steps on the hard floor that she thought her terrifically titanic tits would slap her face. John's still erect penis bounced up and down and its great girth and length slapped against the floor with a loud "whap" several times, the head of his cock picking up several pieces of discarded paper as it did. He felt like a well hung environmentally conscious student at that moment and grinned as his balls swung like sacks beneath his colossal cock, both of them anxious to soon be emptied.

"Tee hee hee!" Hilda giggled loudly like a naughty nice-knockered school girl as she plucked the jettisoned papers from the head of her soon-to-be fuckmate's super-sized swaying swizzle stick and tossed them handily in the nearest waste basket. "I've never seen a weanie big enough to hit the fucking floor! Ha ha ha! And one that picks up fucking garbage too! Cleaning up the school and shit! Tee hee! Crazy cock! Crazy cock! Tee hee hee! That is some funny fucking shit! John, that is fucking amazing! How did you get a pecker that long?"

"I'm a lucky, lucky guy. I am fortunate to be hung bigger than a fucking horse," John held his penis down near the head to keep it from slapping against the floor again in a painful fashion and with his other hand he resumed fondling and feeling his top-heavy teacher's stretchy and pliable twin set of beachball bazooms. "This thing can get to be a nuisance sometimes. Sitting in class and having a fucking erection can hurt like shit. This big swollen bitch straining against my fucking pants and all the kids laughing. In gym class I was a fucking circus attraction. The guys laughed their asses off at a wanker this big. But the girls lined up to suck this fucking horsecock and to play with my nutsack. It was both flattering to be so fucking big, but embarrassing at the same time."

They strode, still very nude, towards the door marked 'Faculty Game Room'.

"That is how it was with my titties," Hilda explained, recounting how it felt to have tits so huge. "The guys would come up to me and yell, 'Hilda, why are you stealing basketballs again!' It was fucking humiliating to be the girl with the Dolly Parton tits. Now, as you can see, they are worlds bigger than her titties and I'm not embarrassed a fucking bit by these two fucking beautiful bloated bouncing bitches. Now my students fucking call me 'The Queen Of Big Boobery.' Tee hee. I find that fucking shit complimentary now. And I reward their wankers for it, the horny little fuckers. These bouncing boom booms are every boy's wet dream. And I let those boys of mine wet them with their wee wees. Tee hee. They are bigger than any woman's in town."

"I'm sure they are, Pumpkin Tits," John admiringly whistled and roughly gripped her big bouncers as they stopped to open the door, playing with them and tugging their pebbly sharp nipples. "I love these bitches. Oh, fuck, yeah."

"You're going to fucking love what we do with them and that monster Mr. Ed schlong of yours," Hilda giggled and squeezed his big pee wee head until pre-cum dribbled out. "You're going to get to be a fucking naughty boy. Oh, Mr. Dicky, you're leaking already. Those softballs must have a lot to give me. Tee hee."

"I can't fucking wait."

"I sure can't fucking wait," Hilda said as she opened the door to the faculty game room and then gripped John's big fucking thirty-six inch fuckstick and used it as a handle as she tugged him through the door after her, her turbulent titties slapping loudly against the plaster of the wall as she did. "We are going to play some fun fucking games with this big fucker of yours. Let's fucking fool around, baby. I'm so fucking excited."

"Me fucking too," John Peenaster answered, surveying the game room as Hilda Humper, his new teacher and a fucking nympho, rubbed his lamp post length pecker. "I want to play some of these fucking games in a creative new way. We can bring my big dick and your big fucking monster-sized jugs into the mix."

In the game room there were several ping pong tables, several pool tables, a pinball machine that had a very large-breasted blonde woman getting fucked quite forcefully on it, and then some other game tables that were not as familiar to him.

"How about some fucking billiards?" Hilda asked as she moved his penis to her lips and gave it a kiss. "I want to play a really fun fucked up version of pool with you. I don't know any other guy that I could do it with. They don't have a goshdarn telephone pole between their fucking legs, hanging there ready for a good fuck. I'll bet you could be a seven fucker if that is what I wanted."

"Fuck seven times in a day?" John queried, already knowing that that was what she meant as she teased the urethra of his jumbo johnson with her left trembling tittie's sharp nipple. "I've fucking done that shit. In fact, I have fucked more like eight or nine times. It was a slow day for me."

"I know something you've never done before," Hilda retorted in a challenging voice. "Ever played a game of pool without a fucking cue? How is that for some motherfucking originality?"

"What the fuck?" John replied with a quizzical look on his face as he touched his new teacher between her bobbling boobies, down where the cleavage got deep and mysterious. "I have to admit that that is a new one on me. Explain what you mean, studentfucker."

"I'm getting fucking excited just thinking about the fucking crazy shit," Hilda giggled and her big bosom swayed and shook. "Does your dick have a lot of dexterity?"

"Sure," John replied, gripping his monstrosity of a johnson with much hubris as Hilda bent her head to lick the pee pee hole of his huge pee wee head. "Fuck, that tickles! But, yes, due to its enormous size, this fucker is more flexible than most cocks. What the fuck kind of fucked up question is that?"

"Want to hear it plain, big fucker?" Hilda asked impatiently as she raised her mouth from his wee wee and replaced it with one of her boobs again.

"Shoot, teach," John snapped back, this time placing his own hand on her left knock and stimulating his urethra with the nipple on it.

"You ever played pool without a cue, long fucker? It sounds pretty fucked up when you get the drift of where this idea of mine is fucking going."

"It sure fucking does, Hilda."

"John, I want to play you a game of pool right over there on that fucking table. I use a pool cue and you use your big long fuckstick," Hilda spoke as she laid out her idea with no pretenses. "Get it? I know it sounds like some fucking crazy shit to you. But honestly, I think you and your big fucking wee wee would fucking love it. Mmmmmmm. I'll bet it would feel good to your wee wee too."

"We are going to play a fucking game of pool with my pecker even before you suck me or I get to fuck your sweet pussy?" John asked his teacher as he fondled her swollen jugs once again, his greedy hands kneading the huge fuckers like a deprived man with a cheap hooker. "I don't know how long I can wait for a fuck. I'm pretty fucking horny."

"I promise you, sweet cock," Hilda almost begged him, letting her tongue slide across the head of his donkey dick provocatively, teasingly, yet never losing her eye contact with him. "This will be so fucking erotic for you that your dick will go nuts to fuck the shit out of me when the game is over. You know what, John?"

"What?" the youth asked, his hands, mouth and penis wanting her boobs, her mouth and her wet pussy like he was a junkie craving a fix.

"Sometimes I fucking think that as a fucking teacher I should set a better fucking example for you and not use so much motherfucking profanity," Hilda said with a grin as her finger rubbed the underside of his cockhead. "Then I say 'What the fuck? You're a fucking adult.' Know what I motherfucking mean, teacherfucker?"

"Sure fucking do, you crazy fuck," John Peenaster replied with a chuckle as he followed a horny Hilda to one of the pool tables that was situated closer to the wall of the game room, still reveling in the fact that they were both nude and that Hilda's body was majestic in all its excess of size and imminent fuckability and boobiedom.

When they got to the pool table, Hilda racked up the fucking billiard balls.

"Are you ready to play against a fucking pool shark?" Hilda Humper asked with a saucy smile as she crouched and hung her big titties over onto the table, and the size of them spilled onto the soft green like two forces of nature. "This is going to be a fucking fun, but very fucked up way of playing some billiards."

Hilda got a pool cue and chalked it with the tiny cube of blue chalk that sat on the edge of the table and then rubbed the cube of chalk softly over each of her cherry red nipples until they swelled even longer with blood and grew more pointy and erect. After getting John to lick and suck the chalk from each of her nipples and areola, she was ready to play some billiards. The buxom bimbo positioned the pool stick deftly in her hands and perched it just to the right of her right tittie.

"Shit, this is so fucking weird," John Peenaster said as he got a stool to sit upon and took his very erect thirty-six inch anaconda of a dick and positioned it in his hands as if he were lining up for a shot and ready to break the billiards and send them scattering across the dark fuzzy green table top. "But since I am the one who has to use his fucking pecker to play pool with, I think I should get to break."

"Fair enough, donkey dick," Hilda replied with a giggle as she leaned towards him, not having to extend herself too much because of his sheer length, and then let her tongue lick the head of his big whopping pee wee mushroom crown like she was lapping the ice cream from the top of a sugar cone and reveling in the flavorful sweetness of it. "Mmmmmmmmm. I can taste pre-cum wee wee fluid, big fucker. Ohhhhhhhh, sweet prick. With a weanie this motherfucking big, I think you could say that you hung the moon right now and I would just fucking agree with you. So break, my big fucking boy. If you win, I will suck your dick three times in addition to fucking you. How does that sound, you horny fucking son of a fucking bitch?"

"Super spectacular, baby!" John said as he held his penis, pushing it way up high and wiping his newly excreted pre-cum that stickily clung to the end of it right on Hilda's thick ruby red lips. "How do you like your pre-dinner snack, Angeltits? Taste fucking good to you?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, yes!" Hilda shrieked and then kissed his penis head as a reward for his audacity and gutsy show of sexual chutzpah. "That tastes absolutely yummy too! That wee wee juice coming out of you is some of the best I have had for a while. I am something of a wee wee juice connoisseur. I've had more varieties and flavors than almost any woman around. It takes so sweet, teacherfucker. Mmmmmmmm, and even fucking sweeter going down. Yummy yummy is your cummy cummy! Tee hee!"

John chuckled at this remark that he found particularly amusing and not at all surprising. Hilda was definitely not your average American school teacher. He wished that he had more like her. John knew that all those dames in the teaching game would love his thirty-six inch prick. He also knew that he would find few with titties as fucking big as Miss Humper's beachball bazooms that stretched every brassiere to the breaking point and made the straps dig into her shoulders, which by now were so strong that she felt like she could carry several hundred pounds on them. Having to go through life with boobies as big as hers had strengthened her and made her body very powerful. Hilda, however, did not keep herself in such good shape by going to the fitness center. Most of Miss Humper's exercise was obtained while she was on her back, while she was screaming and crying and fucking, with a huge wee wee slammed to the hilt in her fuckhappy pussy as her titties fucking bounced like motherfucking basketballs amidst the coital delight.

"Let's start this fucking game," John announced as he gripped his big schlong, still erect and making him brim with self-assurance. "I'm going to break these fucking billiards."

"Wheeeeee!" Hilda said with a mixture of horniness and excitement as her big bombshell boobies leaped in unison and her pussy grew sopping wet at the sight of his penis that stretched to awe-inspiring proportions. "Now use that big motherfucker!"

John Peenaster thrust hard at the waist like he was getting ready to eliminate a hymen and the gargantuan head of his wee wee struck the white ball with much force and sent it careening powerfully into the triangular line-up before him. The solids and stripes went flying in all directions. Two striped billiards went sliding into the farthest corner pockets and one striped ball quickly landed in the left side pocket. Seconds after that, another striped ball fell almost lackadaisically into the right side pocket. Hilda was flabbergasted at his penis pool skills.

"Wow," Hilda Humper whistled as two of her fingers found their way naughtily into her scalding hot and very wet little cunny and began to rub her clit and then dart in and out of her slot. "Gives a whole new meaning to the term, pocket pool."

"How is that for fucking skills?" John half yelled, half queried as he rubbed a dab of blue chalk on the huge head of his penis and slid it down off of the pool table. "This dick is hot!"

"Amazing," Hilda replied as she raised her wet fingers to his face. "Have a taste of me before you take another turn, penis pool boy."

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" John exclaimed as he took her fingers in his mouth and tasted her sweet juices. "Mmmmmmmmmm! Tastes like fruit! I love it!"

"Lick my fingers all clean, funny honey," Hilda moaned and made her titties shake so hard that it could have almost been described as a virulently violent shake. "It is giving me a little orgasm just having you taste my fingers, thinking of you savoring my pussy juices, reveling in the fruits of my womanhood. Oh, yes, John! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

The sight of Hilda rattling with a hard, fucking awesome orgasm, made the pre-cum dribble uncontrollably from the tip of the still erect thirty-six incher that jutted out like a plank before young John. He wanted to fuck this tart so fucking bad. He was just afraid that his dick would flood the whole floor when she finally made him come.

He only had a few more balls to knock in the holes before he won the game. John Peenaster was a rather good pool player, much like Paul Newman in "The Hustler" who had a deft ability to win. He doubted that ol' Paul had ever used his penis for a cue before though. For most peckers it would prove to be painful. For John, however, his wee wee was a thick, taut and thoroughly tough one. It had plunged into the pussies of some of the hottest chicks in his former high school.

On Christmas Eve, John had taken the biggest-breasted girl in the school under the bleachers and had her suck his wee wee till he came in a flood and she had swallowed until her stomach was puffed out and full. Just the thought of that blonde-haired chick kneeling before him in a Santa suit was too much. John had ejaculated so much that she had skipped the dinner that was served later that night at the Christmas party. She had preferred the "dinner" that he gave her and had continued to let him "serve" it to her for many more cocksucking months to come.

"Finger me!" Hilda screamed, interrupting his thought and grabbing his wee wee like it was a door handle and squeezing it until the semen was leaking out of him in dribbling streams. "Finger my cunny wunny and rub the fucky wucky out of my nubby wubby, you big-dicky wickied motherfucker wucker! Tee hee!"

Hilda shrieked and moaned as John fingered her pussy and rubbed her clit. One thing led to another and before they knew it they had pushed all the billiard balls into the pockets and had both crawled, still buck naked, onto the green playing surface of the pool table.

"How do you want to do this?" Hilda asked her student, her breathing sounding like a locomotive as she gingerly rubbed the head of his telephone pole-sized dick with both of her insufficient hands which made her look like a baby trying to hold an oversized play toy.

"Well," John said, grinning widely as he pinched one of her large areolas between his fingers and pulled very gently. "I think, considering my size, that doggie style is our only fucking option. I can be way back away from you and slide a few inches in from a little distance away. What do you think about that?"

"What does it look like I fucking think?" Hilda asked in a naughty little girl voice as she got on all fours and shifted her big ass in his direction and then moved her legs apart and then her arms, so that John could have a good view of the educator's hanging mountains that scrubbed against the table top. "I'll bet your fucking wee wee's so fucking big that we could fuck each other while being in different rooms. Tee hee! Now fuck that cunny good, fine fucker!"

"Hell fucking yeah!" John whooped loudly as he moved into position and Hilda reached back to help move his long protracted peckerhead into the portal of her cunny slot, the lips of her labia open and prepared for his entry.

"Ooooooooo!" Hilda expressed a moan as her pussy took his thick baseball-sized head. "That fucker is so huge it feels like it is going to hurt me, it is so fucking enormous! It does hurt a little! Oh, hurt me so good! Hurt my pussy good! Open me up with some good log-jamming! Shove that fucker in and grab my hanging hooters, Big John!"

"Aaaaaaahhhhh, yeah!" John Peenaster grunted and cried out as he entered her with skin tight efficiency, his dick so big that it took some work to get it into her wee wee receptacle. "Now I am way back here, but I can still fuck you so good that you will think you have died and gone to heaven."

"Yes! Yes!" Hilda screamed as he began to thrust inside of her so far that she thought he might be in her womb by now. "That is fucking wonderful! Make that big fucker come out my mouth! Ohhhhhhh, it's too fucking big! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Fucka, fucka, fucka, fucka!"

"Hey, Hilda," John said in a questioning voice as he let his wildly grasping hands surround every inch of her dangling whoppers he could handle, feeling her canal squeezing tight as shit around him. "Do you have the janitor's phone number?"