Hilda and the Giant Wee Wee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, why?" Hilda asked as her nails dug into the edge of the table and her big fanny moved against his schlong.

"Cause judging from the way my fucking prick feels now, it won't be long until I fucking come and I know it is going to be one hell of a fucking mess when I do!" John said, laughing as he fed her all that he could of his thirty-six inch eighth wonder of the world and smiled as her fuckhungry pussy anxiously and sloppily took it. "It's going to go all over your big ass and your legs and shit. It's going to ruin this fucking pool table. Hell, yeah, bitch! Ohhhhhh, yeah! I'm going to get some sticky fucking shit on you! About a motherfucking gallon! Whooooooooo!"

"It feels so good," Hilda thought to herself, the surreal majestic quality of it too wonderful to be true.

As her new well hung student buried his bulbous boner to the hilt in her vagina, Hilda heard a voice that seemed to come from nowhere as she approached her orgasm.

"Mom! Mom! Wake up! Wake up!"

Hilda Humper's fuck came to a close before her orgasm as she felt a hand on her shoulder shaking her. Her eyes fluttered open with a start and it was in this moment that she realized that her new student, his three foot giant wee wee, his penis pool skills, and his great fucking abilities had all been one wonderful, one unspeakably wonderful and splendidly horny dream.

"Oh, shit!" Hilda cursed with a laugh as she snapped from her deep sleep and surveyed the room around her, realizing that she was only wearing her green panties and that her beautiful big boobies were as naked as a jaybird. "It was only a fucking dream! I can't fucking believe it!"

Before her stood a smiling Henry Humper, grinning amusedly and gawking unashamedly at the two wonderful girl growths of bountiful boobieflesh that adorned her chest like mammary meccas devoted to the glorious forgotten god called Endowment.

"It must have been one hell of a dream," Henry laughed as he stood with a smile before his topless mother who was still seated, her round and plump fantasy of a fanny filling her rolling office chair. "What happened in your dream?"

"Oh, sweetie," Hilda continued, smiling as she made out the outline of his own enormous endowment inching its substantial length down one leg of his pants and then rearing up in its egregiously and inappropriately delightful reaction to his mother's humongous boobie boom booms that were now turned into delicious jiggly tee tee flesh with each of her movements as she spoke. "It was some fucking crazy shit. I had a new student come to my office and he was really cocky and shit, but he had a really big dick and his balls were as huge as softballs. Whooooooo! That fucker was so big that you could fly a flag from the son of a bitch! It was so hard that somebody could have swung from that motherfucker! Henry, he had a goshdamn three foot length of motherfucking wee wee! That shit was as tall as a lamppost or some shit! I mean, wow! My pussy was wet, Henry!"

"Three feet! Softballs!" Henry exclaimed, wide-eyed as his mammary mommy's story made his wee wee grow longer and thicker by the minute till his twelve inches almost hurt to stay inside his pants and longed to escape his corduroy confines and see the light of day. "What happened after that, Mom?"

"Everything, sweetie," Hilda replied with a smile as she reached forward with her right hand to touch the bulge of Henry's groin, the swell that made the crotch of his corduroy slacks stretch out into an exaggerated tent-like lump. "I was licking his three foot cock and shit, then we played some fucking pool and he used that fucker as a cue. I'm not fucking shitting you, honey. Ohhhhhhhh, heavenly fucking shit, baby! Then he stuck that big fucking glorious penis of his into my pussy and that bitch barely fit! Tee hee! The head of that son of a bitch was the size of a baseball! Wow!"

"A baseball?" Henry retorted loudly and incredulously, moving closer to her chair as his naughty mother tightened her grip on his private area and began to squeeze the outrageous tent of pitched penile protrusion. "Ohhhhhhh, now that feels good, Mom. Squeeze wee wee harder. But a baseball? And three feet of cock?"

"No fucking shit, sweetie cock boy," Hilda cooed with a laugh, leaning forward and sneakily brushing her naked J sized sacks of tittie against his bulging restrained maleness with a grin that looked devilish. "I guess I missed seeing my new student, huh? Ohhhhh, goodness, baby! Golly neds, he liked that, didn't he, Henry? Wee wee jumped inside your undies when I brushed him with the Boobsie Twins!"

"Oh, Mommy! He's as hard as a steel beam!" Henry moaned, pressing his straining crotch up against her wobbling set of mountaintops till he felt his wee wee dribble inside his underwear. "But I can't measure up to your three foot long wee wee dream boy."

"Ohhhhhhhh, Henry," Hilda chuckled, reaching forward casually and unzipping the fly of his corduroy pants before undoing the button at the top of his slacks and sliding them down. "Tee hee. I guess we'll just have to make the best of what we have here, big fucker. Tee hee. But I wouldn't worry too much about not having a three foot wee wee, sweetie. The only kind of pool you were ever any good at took place in your pocket, Henry. Tee hee."

THE END