All Comments on 'Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 10-12'

by Addicted2Writing

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Yee haa

My favourite vampire with a heart is back out to play.

Have missed him over the last few days and been waiting patiently for him to reappear

Memo to self....must go and get a chitty to play with.....such fun.

Thanks A2W....awersum ....loved it.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Well, he's certainly working it.

Next he should stand outside her window holding an old school oversized boom box playing a sappy tune. Hang tough, girlfriend. Guy who says 'I would never!' and then nearly does... . Needs more than sucking up.

Masterfuljim- I'm sure Mrs. Jim would luuuuv to hold the control while you enjoy your new chitty. ;)

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years agoAuthor
FA_JA & Jim:

Look, Hiliad has been vampire for 2000 years. That's been filled with killing, protecting what is his, and lord knows what else. It's not going to be an easy turn around for him with his feelings for Connee. The little things he does for her proves his love for her. Trust me....you'll find out how much he goes through to proves he loves her.

I promise the next chapter covers all of that. And for godssake he wasn't groveling! lol

Hang in there!! The chapters are ready to go (if Scooter can stay sober) but it takes a week for mods to post...sometimes/rarely sooner. I'm going to make a suggestion to the mods if it's possible they can make notices go to members' emails that a new chapter is up. Don't know if it's possible, though.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Ahhhh

Not quite what I had in mind FA...

Memo to self...be more explicit when commenting ...either that or rapidly remove the batteries from the remote !

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years agoAuthor
Chitty

And no, they don't work!!!!! Master bought one and it worked for 2 minutes, and he had to be 2 inches from my wahooo to turn it on. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a remote, huh?

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
PMSL A2W

2 inches from your wahoo for it to work.

I creased at that one. I can just picture him walking round walmart with his hand up your skirt....got the giggles now.

PS...couldn't the cheapskate have bought some new batteries instead of nicking the old ones out of the kids play station ???

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

love this story can't wait for more. thanks for a great read. fav vamp story on this site well this and there's another bdsm type story by an author that's not on here cuz of piracy i think her first story was the other side i think. anyway keep the chapters coming i can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I will be very disappointed if Connie runs back to Hiliad.. Making us girls look stupid sooo annoying !

LBGrantLBGrantover 10 years ago
A2W

I'm enjoying your story. I love a good vampire story, especially one with BDSM components. Connee is feisty so it will be interesting to watch how you handle their relationship moving forward after Hiliad's huge mistake.

~LB

grrlslavegrrlslaveover 10 years ago
Excellent!!!

Thank you so much for the longer sections. I can't wait for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous