Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 10-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to bed, feeling somewhat secure he wouldn't get in, and eventually fell asleep.

DAY TWO

I slept on and off that night, waking up occasionally feeling as if someone was in the room. When I woke up in the morning around ten, I took a quick shower, and although I needed no food—Hiliad had it stocked pretty well, and I had gone grocery shopping last week—there were a few things I did need to get.

When I returned, Wilma was leaning against her car and seemed pretty relaxed. "Hi. I wanted to check on you. Hugh and I have to head on back home tonight."

I was happy to see her. "Hi, Wilma. Have you eaten?" I asked as we approached my door, switching the bag to the other hand so I could dig the key out of my purse.

"No, I haven't."

"Good," I replied as I opened the door and we went directly to the kitchen. I put the bag on the table. "I'm hungry for French toast. How does that sound?"

"Aren't you still drain—I mean, tired?"

I caught the slip and smiled. "No. I'm fine. Besides, I need to return the favor."

"Well," she said as she sat down, "that sounds great, actually."

I emptied the contents of the bag on the table. Bulbs and bulbs of Garlic and five wooden crosses to place in front of the windows. I didn't like the grin on Wilma's face. "What?"

"Oh, dear, Hugh told me garlic only irritates vampires and the crosses ... Hugh was even in a church. I don't think—"

Tears built up in my eyes, and I sat down heavily, putting my forehead in my hand. "Wilma, how do I keep him away? He found my screen name and IM'd me yesterday afternoon."

She shook her head. "That damned Hugh! Connee, I'm sorry, but Hugh is becoming an expert on the computer and he must have—I'll talk to him."

Regardless of what Wilma told me about vampire's weaknesses, I still put the garlic and the crosses in front of the windows and door anyway, and even a line of garlic across the threshold of the bedroom door.

I was not very comforted.

DAY THREE

I was itching to get back to work—I know, I know. Was I crazy or what? By that time, I was. But I had to do something. The one thing I had to do was to get a hold of Theresa, who I contacted once a week to get caught up on our lives. Again, she wasn't online, but Viking God was. And he'd IM'd me three times, all within five minutes. It was noon. I wondered what was he doing up.

The first one read, "I'm sory." The second one read, "I realy sorry." The third had, "I'm really, rely sorry. Pleaz talk to me."

Wow, did he ever need spell check! I thought to myself, chuckling. I checked out his profile; there was none. Why didn't that surprise me? I sighed heavily.

I had to do something. I typed, "Go away."

It was a good ten seconds before there was a reply.

Viking God: Kitty lover? How uneak

I knew what he meant, considering Susie, but it meant exactly what it said: cat lover.

Kitty Lover: You need a dictionary.

Viking God: For what

Kitty Lover: Your spelling sux.

Viking God: I had you for that. sux? You need one to, my dear

Kitty Lover: It's a ... never mind. And I am NOT your dear. What do you want?

Fifteen seconds fluttered by, and so did my heart.

Viking God: You

Yep. I had opened up myself to that one. My heart just flew out the window.

Kitty Lover: You can't have me.

Viking God: I've already had you

Kitty Lover: Don't bother me again.

Viking God: Why won't you talk to me

Kitty Lover: Wow! I'm impressed. Your spell check does work. No typos, but you need a period after a sentence.

Viking God: Meet me for drinks

Yes! I'll meet you. You'll have a sheep's blood and I'll have Tequila. We'll talk. We'll laugh. I'll get drunk. You'll fuck me till I'm sore and can't walk for a week and all is well with the world. I don't think so.

Kitty Lover: No.

Viking God: Why not

Kitty Lover: I told you I needed time, Hiliad.

Viking God: It's been three days

I actually laughed. Three days to a vampire is nothing compared to a human.

Kitty Lover: I need more time.

Viking God: I'm stil ekspecting you at work

Kitty Lover: Oh, yeah, about that. I need an extension. The doctor said so.

Viking God: The doctor said you are fine

Kitty Lover: I need more time to think, you moron.

Viking God has signed off.

Hmm, maybe I finally got my point across.