All Comments on 'His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 02'

by DontJudgeMe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well done

More good work, keep it coming! Looking forward to seeing how he gets mom out of the way.

red_zred_zover 14 years ago
Nice one!

Keep it on.

I especially like the feelings you put in. Not just pure humilation and domination, but the growing of true love.

Can't wait to read the next part.

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 14 years ago
Just loving it

can't wait for next part to see how he gets by mom,and to read what happens out in public!!!!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
How lax of me to not comment yet

Waiting for part three, and thanks for the support

syd_v63syd_v63almost 14 years ago
Well done

This one ended a little too soon for my liking but never-the-less it was at an appropriate moment in the story. Sometimes you just got go where the stry takes you. Quickly becoming one of my favourite titles.

kemanderkemanderabout 11 years ago
Judging You

I apologize, I can't help but judge that you have the most creative imagination that I've come across on Literotica in a very long while, as well as having the ability to express it. This is a wonderful story, and I'm glad to have found you.

Judging Most Positively!

ManNamedEdManNamedEdalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!!

I got to say that I really like this series so far! And I am only on chapter 2. This series is just so good, it's fun to read, entertaining and the characters are great. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad,

in fact, hot, but you should ask for some help with your grammar and spelling. Some misspellings can be hilarious, but most are real turn-offs. For example

"...making no illusion as to what merchandise she was talking about..."

The word you want is 'allusion,' from the verb 'allude.' But even if you replaced your wrong word with the right word wouldn't make this passage more intelligible. Maybe: 'without alluding to'—or just starting over.

This just ONE example of where you fuck up.

Keep on trying!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDontJudgeMe@DontJudgeMe
Hey. I'm a guy from Denmark, Europe who enjoys reading and writing erotic short stories (perhaps a bit too much...). Feed-back is very appreciated. Ego-stroking feed-back ("Great story!" e.g.) and concrete suggestions ("the last scene was a bit of a turn-o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES