His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,449 Followers

But where's James? She wondered until she found his note.

It made her blush, turned her on and made her heart skip a beat.

"Mine!" she whispered loudly to her empty kitchen, "oh yes, he's mine…"

The part with the buttplug worried her and turned her on at the same time. She would obey, no question about that – she shuddered thinking about another punishment like the one she had suffered through since yesterday. The thought about doing something she didn't really want to because he ordered it made her a little wet, though her pussy seemed satisfied for now. Oh well, I have all day to do this… she thought. First she had to make herself look presentable again – James might come over unexpected after all, and it wouldn't do to look all messy. Her makeup had become quite smeared and her skirt and top were creased…

---

Two hours later Andrea was sitting in her bed, naked and with the small buttplug in her hand. It was flesh-coloured, the tip of it being around one centimeter wide, the thickest part about three. She had already lubed it up but the thought of putting something up her own ass had never occurred to her before.

"If only James was here to do it!" the beautiful woman sighed to herself.

"Mhm, he'd come in through the door, tall and handsome and tell me to get on my hands on knees!" she moaned to herself, starting to get in the mood. She closed her eyes as she imagined his firm face as he commanded her around. Slowly, sensually, she did as he commanded, assuming the same position as she had earlier when James punished her – only this time her fingers was on her clit immediately.

"Oh, yes, Sir, I'm ready," she moaned to her imaginary Master, as she touched her tight, little hole with the cold, wet plug.

"Do it!" she imagined him saying, and the order sent shivers through her well-used pussy. Like the obedient little slut she was fast becoming, she pressed the small object against her sphincter, trying her best to relax it. The plug wasn't large and she had lubed it very well, so it wasn't hard to get the tip of it inside.

"Oh God!" she moaned loudly, as she slowly pushed more of it inside her almost-virgin ass. She'd done it a few times with her ex-husband but always very carefully and with her very much in control. If and when she told him to stop, they did so at once. She had a feeling that James would be much more commanding and take her ass whether she wanted to or not – and that made her want it very much!

As bit by bit of the little hard object disappeared into her tight hole, she discovered that it didn't hurt – not in a bad way, at least. She eagerly slid a couple of fingers into her pussy and felt the hard object in her ass through her pussywalls.

"Please, Sir, more!" she moaned in arousal and in a quick thrust she jammed the rest of the plug up her ass. She gave a throaty growl as the widest part slid inside and her tight sphincter clamped down around the thinner base of the plug, holding it in place and sealing off her asshole.

"Yeah!" she moaned in triumph and ecstasy and she focused on her little pussy with both hands. With her left hand's fingers inside, feeling the strange, new tightness that the plug caused and her right hand eagerly rubbing at her clit, it didn't take long before a new orgasm approached.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she cried out, begging her absent lover to take her as she reached the peak and came with a last guttural scream.

The plug is in. I just came – hard :D James got her message and smiled. He was sitting at his computer, carefully writing down a set of… ground rules for his submissive lover. Reading her message, he got a shock down to his already half-hard dick. Knowing she had cam in her phone, he replied: Show me.

Andrea was still in her bed, enjoying the afterglow of yet another James-induced orgasm (this one just from his command and thinking about him) when she got his message.

"Show me," she read out loud. She smiled as she considered different ways to show him – the most adventurous was going over there in a short skirt – but ended up with the easy, lazy version: With her back on all four and trying to aim the camera directly at her plugged ass.

It took several tries before she got one that was acceptable (one that showed the buttplug and avoided giving her a huge ass) and she sent the picture to James' phone.

It looks good in you, James wrote back, once he'd admired the exciting picture of his little loveslave's tanned and beautiful backside. After he sent that message he got an idea, so he quickly wrote her a new one: Don't take it out yet walk around with it get used to it.

That command was quite redundant though – the new sensation in her butt fascinated Andrea and she wasn't ready to pull it out yet. The words 'get used to it' sent an ominous shiver down her spine. He had bought quite a selection of plugs for her after all… he had to have some sort of plan with it all…

She got up from the bed and went to the full-length mirror that hung on the wall. Every movement reminded her of the little intruder James had made her use – and it felt good! She flexed her muscles and it sent a little shiver into her pussy, though she was quite spent for now.

Completely naked she studied her reflection and was quite pleased with it. Her stomach was still flat (well, she herself couldn't help but notice the slight bulge that had grown over the past years) and her breasts were large and almost without any sag – she sent a thankful thought to her ex-husband who had pressed her to have the operation. "They won't be fake and you'll get no silicone… they'll just get… lifted a bit," he had explained time and again. Back then she had been pissed and hurt but now… she smiled as she thought about how much James liked her tits. Her fingers carefully traced the large black letters James had drawn on her, just a few days earlier:

J B. James' Bitch. She smiled happily as she thought of the significance; he had marked her as his.

"Bet you didn't expect that, you old bastard…" she murmured with an evil grin to her ex. She felt wicked as she stood there, naked. On a sudden impulse she went to her shoe-cabinet and found a pair of high-heeled porn-red shoes. They were fastened with straps around her ankles and were designed to make the wearer look sexy, desirable… slutty.

With them on, she went back to the mirror, took her phone and snapped a series of pictures. One in particular she liked: She was standing with her ass turned to the mirror and the picture clearly showed off her buttplug. Her upper body was turned however, so it and her face were half-turned towards the mirror as well. She placed her free hand over the visual breast, hiding and yet still giving enticing glints of it large, round magnificence. One could vaguely see the outline of the large J James had marked her with, claiming her as his bitch for the entire world to see. She loved her mark and was sad that it was slowly starting to fade.

Her ruby-red lips were smiling in an open invitation and her eyes were giving their best 'come hither' look to her absent lover. She sent the picture to him at once, with the short text: I'm waiting for you if you want me… Sir.

Three minutes later she suddenly heard her front door open and close and fast footsteps up her stairs. She only got a few seconds warning before James stormed into the room, his eyes wild with lust. She used the short warning well, however, lying down on the bed on her back with her legs spread.

A good position for a slut to greet her Master in, she thought in anticipation, good thing I didn't put any clothes on…

James hadn't been able to focus on his computer since he got that first message. Thinking of his sexy lover, masturbating and cumming with a buttplug up her ass was enough to turn the – constantly - horny teenager on. It didn't help that he was working on the word-document about her… behaviour.

When she sent that slutty, yet beautiful picture with an open invitation, his dick had (once again) seized control of him. He had simply gotten up, left the computer running and had gone out and into his slut's home.

"Wow!" he exclaimed as he saw her 'greeting' – and open view of her shaved, already-moist cunt. Below it he could clearly see the base of the small buttplug she had showed him on the picture.

"Mhm… I've missed you, Sir…" she purred with a sexy smile and proving her point she let one of her well-manicured fingers glide over her alluring pussy. Holding the now glistering wet finger up for him to see, she finished with: "… a lot!"

Without a word, James practically jumped her. In two quick steps he was at the bed where he let himself fall down a top of her.

"Oh yes, Lov-" she began but he cut her off with a greedy, hard kiss, one that she eagerly replied to in kind. In quiet desperation, she began fighting against the button in his jeans. It took some time – not that James noticed, he seemed to be satisfied with trying to devour her mouth for the time being – and when she succeeded, she moved on to getting his fly unzipped.

Finally James noticed what was going on, and he quickly pulled his pants and boxers down to his thighs, freeing his impressively hard cock. Mesmerized by it, she fondled and stroked it and desperately tried to get it inside her. Though hard and horny, there was little James enjoyed more than when his woman, the sexiest and most beautiful woman he knew, fought and begged for him to fuck her. With a grin, he took hold of her wrists and pinned them to the bed, leaving the enticing woman helpless – just like they both wanted her.

"You want it, don't you?" he mocked her, and rubbed his hard cock up and down her slit – without giving her the penetration she craved!

"Yeees!" she hissed at him, "give it to me!" Attempting to press him inside, she wiggled around and even tried to wrap her legs around him, all to try to get him inside.

In response he kissed her hard, biting her lower lip. The sudden intimacy and the slight, tingling pain made her moan in passion, but he cut her off with another kiss.

"Is that how good slavegirls beg for their Master's cock?" he asked her teasingly. She stopped moving around and looked up at him with her huge, pleasing eye.

"Master," she said with her best little-girl voice, "will you please fuck your slut? I need it so bad-LYYYY!" The last syllable came out as a scream as James finally hammered his rock-hard cock into her, as hard as he could. Her wet cunt easily accepted his hard cock and he glided deep inside her. Her pussy felt different than usually though, there was a new tightness to it and he could easily feel the hardness of the buttplug in her ass.

Still pinning her arms above her head, he built up a fast rhythm, pounding into her in frenzy. Every thrust sent a ripple though her sexy body that was very noticeable on her delightful tits. They bounced a bit up and down, and James couldn't help staring at the large J B on them.

Andrea tried her best to move against him, to meet his thrusts but with her arms pinned and James' relentless fucking, it was hard to regain any sense of balance to her body. It soon ended with her abandoning the feeble attempt and giving all control to James – which just aroused her even further. She had cum two times today but a third one was quickly building up in her.

"Oh, it's good," she cried out, unable to stop herself. And it really was, the buttplug forcing her pussy to hold on to his cock in a tighter grip which only heightened the sensation from him fucking her.

"Yeah!" James grunted as he once again drove his hard cock into her, "take it, you slut! Oh, fuck, you're the best little slut in town, aren't you!? Aren't you?"

To treat this beautiful, self-confident woman like a cheap whore turned James on to no end. Just like it turned her on when he humiliated her like that!

"Oh yes, oh yes!" she cried out in agreement, completely surrendering herself to him and feeling herself nearing orgasm. Eyes alight with lust, he grabbed both her wrists with his left hand, holding them down with his weight. His right hand grabbed a hold of her throat, not hard and not adding any pressure to her windpipe, but still leaving no doubt how much in control he was.

"And you're mine, aren't you?" he whispered into her face, without pausing his thrust. He was fast losing control, even though he had already cum once today, he couldn't hold on long while fucking her – especially not with her clear acceptance of his dominance. To James, there was nothing sexier, nothing more desirable than power and control.

Knowing this and wishing nothing more than to please him and make him enjoy her, Andrea locked eyes with him and nodded her head in clear submission to him. She was his to do with as he pleased. As she let him know this, her cunt clamped together around his conquering cock and she came with a shrieking cry.

"Yeeeees!" James shouted as he felt her cumming and he too came in a thunderous orgasm. He continued fucking her as he shot his warm sperm far into her, not willing to stop. Finally he collapsed on top of her, releasing his hold of her body – but not of her heart and soul, far from it.

---

The sharp sentence "Where've you been, young man?" greeted James the moment he entered the door, around half an hour after he'd left his mother's house. The sex hadn't taken that long, but he'd fallen asleep atop of Andrea and she'd been extremely willing to be his mattress while he slept. The touch of his body, his smell, his very presence had a very strange influence on her. At one hand she felt relaxed and comfortable, on the other she wanted him to fuck her again, to pull her hair, to slap her ass, to write on her, to call her a slut and dominate her every waking hour.

When he had awakened, he'd done none of those things though; he'd brought his clothes in order and left with a soft kiss that left her wanting more.

"Out," he defiantly answered his mother. Though she tried to press him for answers, he just ignored her, knowing that she neither would nor could understand what was going on.

He sat down at his computer but he didn't really have the energy to keep on writing, so he just sat there thinking. He was starting to get somewhat conflicted about Andrea Cinder. Calling her by her first-name had done something for him. He wanted her to stay with him, instead of having to come on short visits. At the same time as he wanted to humiliate and abuse her, he also wanted to hold her and sleep with her, make her happy and protect her.

Acting on impulse, he found his phone and called her. The controlled Master James was gone now and in his stead was the awkward and nervous teenager James that called a woman he was falling in love with. Over the past few days, he had learned how to control himself and her in almost every sexual encounter he could imagine but these sudden feelings scared him. What was happening to him?

"Yes?" she panted into the phone, "miss me already?"

"Ehh… yes," he murmured and paused, desperately trying to think about how to proceed but she cut him off with a very girlish giggle.

"Well, what I wanted to know was… do you have any plans tomorrow night?" he rushed the last part out, hoping to get it over with.

The other end of the line grew very silent. Andrea could easily hear that something was different, this wasn't her dominant Master, this was something else…

"No… no, I don't have anything planned," she said, feeling a bit uncertain.

"Good! 'Cause I wanted to take you out to dinner," he said with slightly rising confidence.

"Oh James!" she breathed happily, "I would love to!"

"Good!" he said again, letting out a breath he didn't even know he was holding. Then in an embarrassed voice: "Well, I don't have much money… and I don't really know any fancy restaurants…" his voice trailed off.

"Oh," she said, jumping in to help her love, "I'll be happy to arrange it, Lover. So let's say… meet me here at 7?"

"Excellent!" James cheered, but he ended the conversation in a commanding voice, "and remember: Dress nice!" With that he hung up on her, trying to get back into the self-assured and domineering role.

The only remaining problem was: How would he get around his mother?

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,449 Followers
12