All Comments on 'His Black Beloved Pt. 01'

by VenusDownstairs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

It's definitely a hot tale. I really hope Nick leaves his wife to be with the woman he loves. Why is he torturing himself by still being with his obviously revolting wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spellcheck

Great story but her name changing was distracting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gross and fetish-ey

Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

The ending was misleading. I wanted his announcement to be that he was finally going to leave his wife for her. Other than that, I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Youre an awful person!!!!!!!

So you just going to make a bomb chapter and then not post anything after that. People like you make me sit up at night wondering what's going to happen next and never getting a resolution. I am literally crying right now please write more, I need more !!!!!!!

VenusDownstairsVenusDownstairsover 6 years agoAuthor
PSA

Thanks for all the comments. Rest assured, there will be more soon - I have about a half dozen ideas for chapters to come, I’m just a bit of a slow writer. Later chapters will involve other lovers of Nick’s and how his other affairs relate to his relationship with Talia and his marriage.

To address some comments:

- Nick’s marriage will certainly be dealt with by the end of this series. But for now, the cheating is where the fun is at.

- To my knowledge there aren’t any major errors like that in the story. Talia is supposed to never short for Talajah, if that’s what you’re referring to.

- Fetishy and proud! Later parts will delve into even more fetishistic territory.

I’m glad (most of) you enjoyed it. I hope you like the later chapters even more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Future Pregnancy?????

Any chance Talia will get pregnant????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVenusDownstairs@VenusDownstairs
Infrequent porn writer. Lover of thick girls, big tits, goth babes, bimbos, women of color, rough and risky sex, redheads and blondes, age differences, cheating men and the homewreckers they can’t resist. I have a Bdsmlr account called diversebimbos where I write lots of shor...