His Black Beloved Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As tended to happen whenever he looked at her, Nick was briefly struck dumb by the sight of Talia's face. She was, quite simply, the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Her face was as flawless as a Renaissance sculpture in its perfect symmetry, proportion and smooth, soft texture. All the best features of her African ancestry shrine through: the big, joyous eyes, the round button nose, the high cheekbones sweeping in toward her plump, luscious, shiny lips, the untamed afro curling off in every direction. Every pore radiated youth, happiness, cleanliness and good living. She had a face that could look beautiful doing anything: sleeping, pouting, smiling, calling his name in sexual ecstasy...

Talia smiled seductively and giggled before reaching out and grabbing Nick's hand, pulling him nearer and snapping him out of his stupor over her sexiness.

"Are you going to bring that big dick to me... or do I need to come for it?" she asked, spreading her legs slowly wider. Her voice was sultry, husky and breathy but melodic and smooth. Nick savored every word whenever she parted those perfect lips.

"You'll be cumming alright," Nick replied. "And so will I."

With that he grabbed ahold of her big, plump thighs and lifted up her legs, holding them straight and high. He came in close to the edge of the bed and rested her calves on his shoulders, her six-inch heels now jutting off into the air.

Now with the ideal vantage point, he plunged his dick straight into her pussy, pushing it in all the way up to his balls on the very first thrust. By now utterly soaked, her wetness coated his dick as it passed though and lubricated it, making the entrance all the smoother and easier, like soap slipping through one's fingers.

Her mind was gripped by the throes of pleasure, her head tossing back and a primal cry escaping her lips. Nick resumed his rhythm again, his cock sliding smoothly along past the tight, hot walls of her cunt, her thighs jiggling even with his arms wrapped around them. He watched as her tits bounced up and down with each thrust, nearly touching her chin at the apex of their swing. Every part of her was feeling the emanations of lust and the overwhelming, unstoppable wave of her upcoming orgasm. She clutched the sheets tight and writhed aimless, tossing her head back and forth as she made unintelligible moans of delight.

Nick had no intention of making things brief, however, and subtly kept his mistress on the very edge of climax with near-imperceptible variations in rhythm, slowing down when she seemed on the verge of finishing and speeding up whenever she seemed to be calming down. In her all-consuming exasperation she began joining in on fucking herself, just as Nick had been waiting for: one hand reached down and played vigorously with the clitoris, her breath becoming faster and harder as her fingers slipped in and out of her cunt. Her other hand, desperate for lack of a real purpose, started grabbing at her tits, rubbing at and pinching her fully-erect nipples madly, pushing and pressing and squeezing at all the big, warm, soft plumpness surrounding them.

But of course, Nick's expert manipulation of Talia's body was just as important to his own pleasure as to hers; he would've came a long while ago if not for his self-control and continuous variations in tempo, speed and motion. He was close, but she was closer: she pulled her legs down from their perches on his shoulders and tucked them under his arms, wrapping them tight around his body, feet crossed behind his back, so that he was pulled even deeper in. Now every moan and gasp out of her mouth seemed to be cut off by another as soon as she had let it out, her throat rapidly closing and opening, tightening as she came closer and closer, eyes shut tight and cheeks blushing strongly. Now he had reached the point where resolution was necessary, or else the build-up could never be brought to a satisfying close.

He kept his pace rapid but started thrusting harder, deeper, almost lifting her up with the sheer force of the movements of his hips. He smacked into her again and again, balls swinging into her butt, feeling like he was ready to burst. Her pussy squeezed the length of his dick each time it entered, and in return he seemed to nearly stretch its tightness past the limit, stuffing her so full she could feel his hardness in her stomach.

Time to finish. He reached forward, joining her in touching her clit, stroking the tiny protrusion with a swift but sensual repetition, and Talia's last moan ended with a sudden, shocked intake of air. Her back arched, thrusting her belly up into the air; his hand kept at its motion, while his dick only seemed to drive deeper with her movement. There was little to do now but wait, and the wait wasn't long at all; he had kept her only a hair away from climax for the past ten minutes. At last she let out one final cry of unbridled elation, a piece of orgasmic music to his ears, like a call for help, a cry of shock, a plea for satisfaction and a wordless thanks to Nick and to God himself, all in one. Her eyes clenched shut and her mouth closed into a tight line, lips pursing; her legs tightened even further, not letting his cock even the slightest bit further out of her. Her hand kept on going at her clit and her breast looked like it was being squeezed beyond reasonable expectation, taut rolls of thickness bulging out between her tightening fingers.

Then, at last, she went still again. Her hands relaxed, but did not leave their spots. Her legs loosened their grip around Nick. He could see faint impressions of fingers on her breast where it had been so tightly held. Her lips opened again, hanging gently parted in blissful satisfaction. But what touched Nick most of all was her eyes; as they slowly reopened, he could see tears of joy at their corners, glistening subtly on her dark unblemished skin.

That, of course, was only half of the equation. Now was Nick's turn.

The sensations in his cock had grown overwhelming as he reached his climax, and Nick hurriedly withdrew from Talia's tight cunt to ensure he didn't blow his load within. The move came just in time, as his dick stiffened, twitched, and the first spurt shot across the soft, gentle curve of her belly, vividly white on her rich brown skin. But Nick wasn't even half finished. He did his best to contain himself as he shuffled up toward her face, moving on his knees. Straddling her midsection, with her boobs nestled between his legs and his balls resting in her cleavage, he grabbed hold of his penis and started pumping it urgently, eager to finally reach his She grinned ear to ear, big eyes beaming up into his face and making Nick even harder, as he rapidly stroked away, letting loose another round onto her finely-formed cheeks. Soon another shot out, and another, long, thick strands, one dripping down her forehead, one hanging in the curls of her afro, another right on her eyelid (closed in the nick of time, just as his semen flew toward it).

Thinking they were both done, Nick rose up off his haunches where had been seated, now towering above his supine lover. Nick's loud, deep sigh of satisfaction was soon interrupted as Talia slid further down between his legs (her tits barely fitting through them) and leaned forward to lick the final drops of cum off the head of his cock. Miraculously, he immediately felt another surge coming the moment her soft, luscious lips touched him. Burying his fingers deep into the back of her afro, he firmly but smoothly pushed deeper in, gliding past her lips, over her tongue, and all the way straight through her mouth to finally splatter the last of his semen across the back of her throat.

Nick pulled out, finished at last, watching as the love of his life calmly wiped the cum from herself and looked him straight in the eyes, her flawless, serene black face painted with oozing gobs of cum that conformed to the perfect shape of her features as they slid down in long, thin lines. Then, maintaining eye contact, she fully and audibly swallowed down everything he had unloaded inside, closing her eyes and smiling as if it were the most delicious thing she had ever tasted.

Nick laid back in their bed and smiled as he watched Talia rise up, lick some more of his cum from her lips and then turn around, walking to the bathroom as slowly and seductively as she could, her thick ass swinging with every step, straining slightly against her tight garter belts. She kept the door open and Nick watched intently as she leaned down to the sink and washed off her face. Her knees stayed perfectly straight but her waist bent at an impressively acute angle (as was always her stance when leaning), giving him a great view as her buttocks spread apart and her panties were pulled tight against the shape of her pussy. Her high heels, which would be uncomfortably tall for those not used to them, angled her legs into beautifully exaggerated curves.

As his lover cleaned herself off, Nick pondered the one thing that ever troubled him about his relationship with Talia: ejaculation. They had established very early on together that fucking one another was too great to risk ruining it with the potential consequences of risky sex

This wouldn't trouble him normally, and he had came inside plenty of mistresses (Talia included), but there were two complicating factors: first, he'd realized even before this rule was made that Talia's pussy was too perfect to waste on a condom. It sounded stupid, and perhaps it surely was, but then again a pussy and body like Talia's can make even the most reasonable of men change their mind about such seemingly obvious things. Not to mention, he made very sure that she kept taking birth control (if only to rationalize the existing idiocy of their constant unprotected sex). And so usually Nick relied on the same method he'd used moments ago, pulling out before the climax and cumming all over whatever felt best: her tits, ass, face, all were potential targets. Talia had no objections whatsoever, and actively encouraged him with her responses.

But Nick knew that in truth this was hardly any safer. What if he pulled out too late? What if there was a bit of precum already in there? What if he came on her belly and it dripped back down? What if she wiped some off on her fingers and accidentally put it back in while playing with herself? Sure, it was fun, but he knew she was over a decade younger than him. She loved him, but she also looked up to him and trusted him. From her point of view, it made sense that this must be a reliable contraceptive, because if it weren't he wouldn't do it. Alas, if only Talia understood the effects her body had on the male brain and its ability to reason. She didn't fully realize the risks involved, and those risks constituted the second factor.

Nick had sworn to himself very early on that if anything ever went wrong and Talia became pregnant by him in one way or another, he would drop every other responsibility to focus on it. After all, she was so much younger than him that he inherently held a great amount of power over her. He couldn't live with himself if he didn't use that power to help her. Nick was fully prepared to support whatever decision Talia might make in that circumstance. Abortion, while it might have troubled him on some level, couldn't really be held against her considered she was just a 22 year old fucking a much older married man, especially since it had been his insistence to begin with that they rarely use condoms. Adoption seemed like an ideal resolution, though he suspected the process could be difficult to do without their relationship being discovered.

And last but perhaps most important, if she chose to keep the child and to raise it, Nick was fully prepared to leave his wife completely (whether she ever found out why or not hardly seemed important) and devote everything he had to Talia and his son. It might not be something he would enjoy. In fact, it seemed quite likely he would regret it. But he'd never loved anyone as much as he loved Talia, and for once in his life of depravity, selfishness and hedonism it seemed right to do the "gentlemanly" thing.

It was a considerable comfort to him, of course, to remember that he had managed to fool Betty into signing a blatantly unfair prenuptial agreement when they married over a decade ago; she was so caught up in her unlikely success at having married a man so clearly more handsome and prosperous than she deserved, a man who any woman would dream of, that the clueless woman had believed his every lie about how the contract didn't matter, since their marriage would last forever. He had arranged the terms so that in nearly any circumstance, he was guaranteed to lose at most a pittance, while she would be doing most of the paying. Granted, he didn't stand to gain very much from her, since his unfortunate wife would barely have enough money for her own survival, but that was no matter to a man as wealthy as Nick.

But his concerns about pregnancy went even further than that. The truth was, the idea wasn't entirely unattractive to him. After all, without question, he'd rather be married to Talia than to Betty, and raising a son felt like it would be intuitive, in a way, given his nature. Of course, the ways Talia's body would change were intriguing, to say the least. Many would say that childbearing would be a negative process, and there were certainly reasons to believe that. After all, could her pussy really retain its virgin-like tightness once a child had been pushed through? Could the exquisite, honed curves of her body survive? The risk didn't exactly seem worth taking.

On the other hand, lactation had always been one of Nick's more exotic curiosities...the thought of Talia's breasts, as huge as they already were, engorged and practically dripping with milk was the stuff of dreams. And he didn't mind pregnant bellies, either; the curve could be incredibly sexy in the right clothes, and it was the ultimate natural result of masculine dominion over a woman: to swell her shapely fertile body up with his seed and legacy, plain as day for all to see, a mark of pride and a status symbol, proof of his virility.

The thought of going out in public with her, passersby unable to stop themselves from staring at the gorgeous black goddess in their midst with the gigantic tits and heavily pregnant belly, enamored at her beauty and confidence, frustratingly envious of the man who had the privilege of fucking her... it was nearly enough to make him hard all over again.

But Nick's dubious reverie was cut short, as Talia returned from the washroom, hips swinging and eyes bright with joy.

Talia climbed into bed with Nick, curling up next to him and wrapping her body around his; her head and hand rested serenely on his firm pectorals, and one leg stretched over to lay across his midsection. It was one of their favorite ways to relax: sexual of course, considering that both were still naked except for Talia's lingerie, but also calm, sweet and loving. Talia's head rose and fell with Nick's breathing, and her hand was placed far enough over to feel his heartbeat, still rapid from fucking. Her position was perfect for Nick to run his fingers through her afro, to caress her back...or to reach down and give her ass a squeeze. Nick's cock remained a bit hard in spite of his recent ejaculation, mostly because Talia's tits were now being pressed up against him, and he could tell her nipples were still hard through the thin fabric of her bra.

"I wish I never had to go back home," he said, playing with the curls of her afro.

"I'm just glad I get to spend time with you at all," she said, and kissed his chest lightly. She turned her eyes up to his face. "So let's just be grateful tonight and forget everything else. Let's focus on the moment."

"You always know just what to say," he said. Nick really was quite impressed with the 22-year-old's wisdom at times. He had spent so painfully long with such shallow women, who constantly whined about his marriage and his job. It was a relief to finally love and be loved by someone with genuine patience.

But alas, such patience was not easily found elsewhere. As if on cue to ruin his happiness, his cellphone began to ring. Nick got up and retrieved it from the pocket of his pants, which were lying on the ground in the middle of the room.

As expected, it was his wife: "Honey, you've been out for a while...when do you think you'll be home?"

Nick looked back at Talia and exaggeratedly rolled his eyes. Continuing as he return to the bed, he explained: "It won't be too long. It's just that I've got a really..." he reached down and squeezed Talia's ass hard, feeling her plump round buttock beneath his fingers. "...big problem over here. I'll be sure to get home by midnight."

"Thanks, darling."

"No problem, honey. Love you," he said, staring into Talia's delighted eyes. The instant she hung up, he let go of her butt for a brief moment and then slapped it, briskly, producing a sound which his wife would've easily heard if she was still on the line. Talia giggled, and the two kissed once more. "Well, you heard the bad news. That's it for tonight." He looked at the time on his phone: almost an hour here, just spent fucking Talia. Time flies when you're having fun.

"I hope you can stay longer next time."

"Me too. But if not...I'll just have to fuck that perfect body of yours even harder next time I get the chance."

With that, he pulled his pants back on and got dressed to depart, all while Talia gazed at him admiringly from the bed, her naked body sprawled across it lazily.

Looking at her, he smiled wryly. "Don't tempt me to stay here any longer," Nick warned playfully.

"I wouldn't mind."

He sauntered back to the foot of her bed, where she pulled herself up to a kneeling position before him. "Neither would I... but there are solemn duties to attend to."

Talia gently took hold of his face with both hands, and raised up onto her knees to reach closer to his height she planted a loving kiss on his lips. Nick, for his part, kissed her in return and then indulged his obsession with her perfect, addicting butt one last time, employing his tried and true talent of grabbing his woman's ass at the moment she least expected it, filling Talia with a shudder of surprise and joy. He kept his hands in place there, her thick buttocks held tight in his grip, as their lips caressed one another, connecting and separating, interlocking and brushing over each other, soft and wet. At last, their lengthy kiss had completely ended, and he released his grip, letting her buttocks fall back into place. They exchanged no further words, but only a gaze and a smile. Then Nick turned and left.

Talia knew, as she retired to bed, exactly why their affair was so worthwhile. Not only could Nick fuck her like no other man, he loved her, completely and truly, as well.

Nick knew the same, but tonight he could no longer be with the one he loved. When he returned home, only further disappointment and frustration awaited. His wife had called him so that he would be home for what she apparently thought was a "romantic" (or, God forbid, "sexy") evening. He didn't know whether to be more angry that his time with his beloved mistress was being interrupted, or embarrassed that this worthless woman was futilely still trying to win him over after so many years of loveless marriage. But either way, he had to put on an act and pretend to care.

There stood Betty, in all her skinny, flat-chested, brown-haired, modestly-dressed glory, hand on one nonexistent hip. Her shapeless body was dressed in underwear that was downright conservative by Talajah's exhibitionist standards. For this he was almost grateful, for it spared him from having to see her completely naked for a few more minutes.