His Black Beloved Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tragically, this mercy was short lived. She led him back to the bedroom and began to undress, revealing her pasty skin, flat rear and utterly unappealing breasts, which were beginning to sag with age despite their small size.

As usual the only way he could work up an erection and maintain it long enough to fuck his wife (in spite of how brief he always aimed to keep such things) was by picturing the woman he really wished he were with: Talia.

It was one of those habits which could never compare to the real thing, but kept him sane when necessary. If he tried hard enough he could manage to picture Talia's flawless, radiant face instead of Betty's dull complexion and vaguely masculine, boyish form. It provided a measure of happiness until he remembered the truth, and his daydreams of Talia's huge, bouncing breasts - so ripe to be held, fondled, caressed, squeezed, kissed, suckled - collided with the reality of his wife's nonexistent chest, totally unsuited to foreplay of any sort and incapable of being touched in any truly meaningful way.

The only danger was if he accidentally called her by Talia's name (or that of any of his numerous other women), or tried something that Talia liked but she didn't, like smacking her ass. He supposed there was good practical reason for that preference; a spanking for Betty was liable to slam straight into her bony frame, whereas Talia had the freedom afforded by a healthy layering of thickness in all the areas that Nick liked to play with most. All the same, it was a tough habit to break...

Going through the dull, lifeless, shameful, pitiful motions of completely passionless sex with Betty, Nick dug up a slightly old but very rich memory, one which would provide plenty of fuel for him during this hour of need. He did his best to recall, as vividly as he could, how his affair with Talia had started.

The first time he met her was at a party he held two years earlier; she was a friend of a friend of a friend of his in the business. The moment he spotted her across a crowded room, he knew he needed to have her. Deftly navigating the throng of people he was able to leave his wife, totally oblivious, behind, and approach the black goddess he had set his sights on. He subtly slipped off his ring, just in case, and after only a few minutes of flirting he was able to lead her to an empty back room. Soon he was grabbing handfuls of her fat ass and kissing her thick lips in long, deep surges of passion, his tongue probing at hers while his hands explored the curves of her body.

Unfortunately they both knew the tryst couldn't last too long. Soon enough people would notice them missing, or somebody would wander into the room and catch them right on the verge of undressing completely and going at it. So they exchanged names and numbers, then quickly separated.

Over the next few weeks, Nick arranged hotel rooms for them every few nights and they fucked like wild animals, pushing their pleasure to the limits. Even years later, sex with her remained just as great, just as new and exciting. Soon enough he was purchasing her gifts: jewelry, dresses, heels, lingerie, wine, gourmet dinners, until finally, three weeks into the affair, Nick's guilt (about lying to Talia, rather than his wife), finally overtook him and he revealed his marital status, knowing it could spell the end of the greatest sex he'd ever had.

That day, when she opened the door to her apartment, he mustered all the strength he had not to give in to his urges as usual and starting going at it (looking like she did that night, he would've had no trouble tearing her clothes off and indulging his whims without a word between them). Instead, he stood solemnly and declared that he had important news. Her bedroom eyes turned fearful as he raised his hand to reveal the wedding ring he wore.

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. I've come to care for you so much since the day we met, I couldn't bear to continue our relationship without telling you the truth. If you never want to see me again, I don't blame you. But if you're able to forgive me, I think our love could be truly incredible."

It was an almost moronically risky decision, but Nick's twisted sense of honor compelled him to admit it. He was banking on two possibilities, both with little evidence to support his hopes about them: firstly, that she would forgive his choice not to inform her about this important part of their relationship, and second, that she was the sort of woman who didn't mind fucking a married man, with all the moral, social, and legal baggage that came with. He expected her to either shove him out or break down in tears.

Instead, she placed both of her hands on his chest, feeling his muscles, and stepped forward. A grin spread across her gorgeous face. As her big, soft tits pressed against him, her hands moved up to his shoulders, and one began to feel the back of his head. With nowhere else to put them, he placed his own hands around her waist. His chances were looking better and better.

Then she stood up on her tiptoes, leaned into his face, practically touching noses, looked directly in his eyes and whispered, "I can keep a secret."

The moment the words escaped her luscious, full lips, the two immediately locked into a passionate, wet kiss.

Neither Nick not Talia knew it then, and they would never fully understand. but it was that night which changed their lives forever. If Nick had not told her the truth, and Talia had not accepted it, none of the rest of their lives would've been quite the same. But that is what happened, and so their course was set. Both would experience much suffering and joy, but ultimately it would all be worthwhile.

That night was like few others. They fucked for hours and hours on end, in every position and location possible, not caring how loud they each moaned and cried out. Nick remembered the sights before his eyes, her bouncing ass and swinging breasts, her eyes wide with pleasure or shut tight with excitement, his fingers running through the tight curls of her afro and hers wrapping around his long shaft and big balls, their heads dipping toward one another to kiss one another's lips, necks, chests and nipples, her legs spread wide or thrust high into the air, his erect cock pumping constantly in and out of her soft angelic lips and warm, tight cunt. The memories came like a buffet, a feast of sights and sounds, enough sex to last a lifetime all performed in one night and the morning that followed.

After that they were never apart for more than a few days, and no matter how contrived, brief and risky their encounters had to be, Nick endeavored to make them happen near-daily. Needless to say, they always made sure to have sex whenever they got the opportunity. By now, two years later, their relationship had progressed far beyond any mere lustful fling. To call it that would be an understatement. In truth, Nick's extramarital affair with Talia had almost completely replaced his actual marriage.

And so, trapped in another loveless night with the woman he had been stuck with for longer than he ever intended to be, Nick recalled that morning two years before; the morning after he revealed his marriage to Talia.

After their veritable marathon of sex, the two exhausted lovers collapsed on the hotel bed together, panting for breath and staring into one another's eyes, unable to speak between their gasps and laughter, both sweating heavily. They embraced, slowly calmed their breathing, and then merely lay there, silently in love, limbs intertwined and naked bodies in full contact.

At last, Talia's body relaxed and he knew she had fallen asleep. Nick lay awake, thinking to himself of his great fortune, for that day was a special day: a time when he knew for certain his wife would not be home, and so he could spend the night and the next morning wherever he pleased. With that wonderful thought in mind, Nick joined Talia to rest.

He awoke the next morning, in the exact same spot, still nude. His arms were wrapped tightly and protectively around a likewise naked but still-sleeping Talia, who lay curled up against him with her head pressed into his hairy, muscular chest. On her face was a sleepy smile that spoke of pleasant, probably pleasurable dreams. He lay there awhile, looking at his mistress' blissful face, before carefully rising, leaving her in place, and going to make her something - the least he could do in return for all the happiness she brought him the night before.

But of course, the hotel had no ingredients of its own, and he didn't want to spoil the occasion with some random diner food - this was a woman he loved, after all. That was why Nick had brought a bottle of muscato along. Sure, wine for breakfast was a touch odd - but if he could break the vows of his marriage for pleasure, he ought to be allowed to break the customs of dining for it too.

Talia awoke shortly after, and Nick held off on mentioning the wine; instead the two kissed for a long while, fondled and caressed one another, and eventually Talia got up to use the shower.

"Actually, I've got something to give you," Nick said, holding onto her arm as she went to walk away.

She threw on some clothes - a tight, thin white shirt and a pair of shorts - and he led her out of the bedroom to the main area of the hotel room, where the wine sat on a small table.

"I thought we should have a toast," he said.

She looked almost on the verge of tears with happiness. "God," she said. "How did I ever manage to get so lucky?"

"I asked myself the same thing this morning."

They sat down across from each other, and Nick poured himself and his lover a drink. Talia looked unbelievably hot, even having just got out of bed. Her natural, makeup-free face was no less exuberantly gorgeous, her black features on full display, and he could see her dark skin and full, slightly hard nipples clearly through her small, clinging shirt. Her voluptuous thighs barely fit into her tiny shorts.

"What are we drinking to?" she said, raising her glass.

"To black girls? To thick women?"

Talia smiled, her beautiful black lips parting to reveal a set of shining, healthy white teeth, and her big round eyes seeming to sparkle with joy. "How about, to married men?"

"I'll toast to that," Nick replied, "But we can't forget mistresses, either."