All Comments on 'His Crazy Night'

by Boomerjr34

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DegausserDegausserover 9 years ago
It was a good premis

I did enjoy this story but felt it was a little too brief for what could have been exceptionally hot. I love a good glory hole story but I felt as if everything was over too quickly. If we had a slow build up of his masturbation followed by each guy he serviced then that would have been better for me.

Keep on writing. Love where your mind goes :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Of course he went to the Police

With the pictures as evidence she was arrested and everything she owned pertaining to the case was impounded. Which meant her threat of blackmail failed to win her anything but jail time. Other victims were found and her jail time increased to many, many years. End to stupid story. Why, if you're committing a crime, would you take pictures/videos of your actions? Stupidity runs amok. No stars for this utter drivel.

William smythWilliam smythover 9 years ago
Degausser nailed it

I'm in total agreement with the comment posted by Degausser and in fact the same comment could well be applied to all of this authors work.

Well written stories on intereting themes but just a litle too short to fully develop the characters. I still rate them 5 stars however.

CindykayCindykayalmost 9 years ago
sweet story

I like stories like this that make men feel helpless when placed into awkward positions by thier own latent sexual desires!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous