His Good Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll suck you," she pleaded, "I can get you off in my mouth, like you said you like! Please, let me suck you instead!"

Eric put his lips to her ear and whispered "I'll make you feel good again, I promise. You'll be begging me to go deeper before long." As he spoke, he rubbed her nipples through the fabric of her top and she began panting again, lifting her hips and mewing with pleasure. "There you go, good girl. I am really looking forward to taking your virginity, let me tell you."

He wanted to feel her legs wrapped around him when he fucked her and, judging from her current state, decided it was safe to untie her. "I'm going to remove your bonds now, Kate. I want you to carry on being a good girl and lie still."

Kate was relieved to feel her ankles and wrists free finally. As he turned to throw the fabric to one side, she suddenly leapt from the bed and made a jump towards the door. Eric was much faster than her and threw his arms around her waist before she had really moved at all. He put his hand across her mouth and tugged her struggling body towards the dressing table.

"Oh Kate," he sighed, barely exerting any effort to keep her wriggling limbs still, "I'm very disappointed in you." Her back was against him and they were now both facing the mirror above the dresser, one of his arms wrapped around her waist. He put his lips to her ear again. "Why are you fighting this? It's going to happen and you're going to ask for it, so why not save your energy?"

"I won't ask for it!" she shouted through his hand.

"Yes you will, my sweet," he replied moving his hand to her clit and pressing firmly against it. "You're cunt is soaking wet because of me. You're desperate to feel my thick cock stretching you out." She had started moaning again so he used his other hand to work her nipples, pulling them outwards and twisting them, still toying with her clit and rubbing her drenched pussy lips.

"Mmmm, you're so wet for me, Kate," he said quietly. "Are you ready to feel me deflower you? Are you ready for me to fuck your brains out?"

"Please," she whispered, "please..."

"Say it. Tell me what you want."

His fingers were insistent, two slipping in to her pussy while he continued pinching her nipples. She needed to come again so badly. "Please! Oh god, just do it!"

"Say the words "fuck me, Eric."

"Fuck me Eric! Please fuck me!"

He groaned as she finally screamed the magic words and used his foot to nudge her legs wide apart. He pushed on her back and she bent forwards across the dresser splaying her hands out across the wood.

"Brace yourself, love," he whispered, "I won't be gentle. I'm going to fuck you hard." she whimpered but stayed still, wanting desperately to feel him inside her.

Eric used the tip of his cock to nudge her entrance open and position himself. He placed both hands on her rounded hips, leaning forward and whispering in her ear. "Ready?" Kate nodded, breathing heavily. "Don't be afraid to scream. I want to hear you."

He thrust forward and impaled her in one brutal movement, breaking through her hymen and causing her to cry out at the unexpected harshness. He was so thick, brushing up against her untouched walls.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned, "you are so fucking tight!" He remained still for a moment, allowing her to become used to the feeling of his cock. "How does it feel? Are you full up with my hard, thick cock?" Whimpers were all that came from her lips which drove Eric wild with passion. He began to pump his hips into her, moving his hands atop hers to steady himself and enjoying the feeling of his torso against her back.

"Ugh, ugh, yes, fuck, yes!" he grunted. He looked at her in the mirror and saw that she was frigging her clit. "Oh yes, you naughty girl, you're getting yourself off, aren't you?"

"Yes, oh god, yes!" she cried. He pushed her hand away and replaced it with his own, twisting her little nub between his thick fingers. "I'm so close, don't stop!"

Eric held her chin with his free hand and forced her to look into the mirror. "Open your eyes, you dirty girl, I want you to watch yourself come!"

His hips were slamming against her arse as he got himself closer and closer to release. He could feel her cunt spasming and new she was about to come, so he diddled her clit faster and thrust his cock upwards against her G-spot.

"Are you going to come?" A strained moan in response. "Do it, come on my cock! Squirt your juices all over my shaft!"

"OHHHHHH YEEEEEES ughhh don't STOP!" she screamed, "I'm coming, that's it, I'm COMIIIIING!"

He held her face firmly in place, keeping his eyes locked on hers as she climaxed, never letting up with the heavy thrusts of his cock. "That's it, good girl. Keep looking at me, keep coming!" He continued frigging her clit and she carried on twitching with pleasure, her orgasm never letting up.

"Keep coming, Kate, I'm nearly there! Oh fuck, I'm so close! I'm going to fill you with my cum!"

"Oh please, stop, ugh, ugh, I can't, ugh take any MORE!" "That's it, you slut, keep twitching that cunt, oh that feel so fucking GOOD!!

"Stop, oh god, stop, no more! I'm going to come again!"

Eric knew he was about to blow his load, so without moving his cock from her, he spun them round and forward on to the end of the bed, taking her hips in his hands and pumping his cock as deep into her as he could get.

"Come for me again, Kate, COME FOR ME!"

"Yes, yes, YEEEESSSSS! I'M COMIIIIING!"

Eric threw back his head and roared as he felt his cock spurt a huge load of warm cum inside her pussy. "OHHH FUUUCK!" He kept thrusting until the last rope of sperm had left his shaft and then dropped his head down to the back of Kate's neck, resting his lips on her skin.

Chapter 5

"Wow!" she breathed, her breasts heaving and sweat dripping down her face.

"Wow indeed," Eric replied. He pulled himself from her gently and she winced, already feeling tender and knowing she would be sore tomorrow. The two of them lay side by side with their legs hanging over the end of the bed, trying to recover their breath and their voices.

Kate was the first to speak. "I didn't know it could be like that."

He laughed, drawing her against his chest and resting his cheek on the top of her head. "With the right person, it can be."

"I don't even know you! You're a complete stranger, you forced yourself on me! Do you make a habit of barging into women's rooms and raping them?!"

"Firstly, I didn't barge into your room, the door was open. That's an invitation in itself."

She thought for a minute then groaned. "That bloody catch! It's stiff, it doesn't shut. I must have forgotten to close it properly!" She sat up. "Still, it by no means gave you the right to force yourself on me!"

Eric sat up to face her, calmly replying "I did no such thing. Yes, I tied you up, but only because you needed to be shown what you are. I promised that you would be begging me to take you and I think you'll find I fulfilled my promise. I think your words were "fuck me Eric, please fuck me."

Kate knew he was right and was ashamed to remember her own voice shouting out those very words.

"You're beautiful," he said, running a finger down her cheek, "and when I saw you in the bar, I couldn't take my eyes from you. I don't know why that is, but I don't care. We're meant for each other."

Her heart hammered in her chest. This was madness, wasn't it? A complete stranger forces himself into her room, takes her virginity and she suddenly feels as if she could actually fall for him. Sure, he was attractive. Much more than attractive, he was devastatingly handsome in her eyes and knew exactly how to make her feel good. The thought scared her.

Eric could see in her frowning face that she was fighting with herself. He suddenly felt very protective of her, didn't like to see her worrying so he brought his lips to hers and kissed her gently. She responded after a second and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Oh Eric, this is so crazy," she mumbled against his mouth.

His tongue wrestled with hers. "Not crazy at all. I want you and you want me."

He pulled her on top of him, bringing his hands to her arse and squeezing. She moaned at his touch and he felt his cock swell into hardness again.

"I need to be inside you again, Kate. Why don't you ride me this time?" She sat up straddling his thighs and smirked at him. He put his hands on her hips.

"That's my good girl."

Let me know if you'd like to read Part 2!

12