All Comments on 'His Monster Girls Ch. 03'

by keyan88

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
trashmantxtrashmantxabout 11 years ago
More!

Here is the deal we give you 5* and you give us more chapters

bibble36bibble36about 11 years ago
More chapters please

Brilliant story chap, looking forward to more chapters.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 11 years ago
Really enjoying this

Fun story. I like the characters and think you are right to try developing them more.

My only compliant would be that things are working out TOO well. New girls find immediate love. First human lover turns out to be another MG. even settles score with evil arch enemy on the ice. A good fantasy story gets the reader to suspend disbelief. Fun setup and characters(Chrissy in particular seems to have a personality coming through) have gotten me this far but the two additional love at first sight, make that three including Stacy, are straining my ability to suspend.

Don't take this the wrong way. I really like what I have read. But it is getting hard to stay in the story and not just see the story. If that makes sense.

Looking forward to the next few chapters. I would like individual girls to have individual chapters posted but whatever works best for you will be great.

Thanks for the fun time reading this.

valnor22valnor22about 11 years ago

I loved this chapter, looking forwards to the next chapter

keyan88keyan88about 11 years agoAuthor
thanks for the comments guys

@valnor22 thanks, i appreciate you taking the time to comment and read, hope you like the next chapters just as much

@ ResidentWeavil -- I really appreciate the feedback. about all the love at first site stuff, that is basically the hopeless romantic in me coming out. Its corny, and sometimes unbelievable and i get that. But as for now there is only one new couple in the series and if you read ch.02 you'll know exactly who it is between. And the story quote/motto you said totally makes sense and i was worrying about the same thing myself, this is my first real attempt at writing so that would be my excuse. And thanks for making the criticism constructive, works a lot better than negative.

@bibble first time i have ever been called a chap, i appreciate it and thanks for the comment

@ trashmantx Deal

Also i'm going to take this chance to outline the next chapters that i hope to complete over the next few months

ch.04 the girls go to school (this is going to the stage for the promised "focus" chapters where each one focus on a different girl and their character so that is why it comes first)

ch.05 Lilith goes to a porn convention, what could go wrong?

ch.06 Christy becomes a cheerleader

ch.07 Bella finds her passion

ch.08 Stacy comes to terms

ch.09+ I have no idea, there are literally infinite directions this story could go, but i'm 100% sure at this point or later that Eric will visit the monster girl world.

Hope that wets your appetites

BigDog167BigDog167about 11 years ago
Good story,

but I only gave you four stars because it was to long between chapters. LOL

I do not usually read monster girl stories but I am enjoying this one. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Future Chapters,

Still looking good, looking forward to more. As for my two cents, it would be cool to see a little more depth to the antagonist. He pretty much came off as Snidely Whiplash, which is cool if he was a one chapter wonder, but it would be nice to know his motives if he's going to pop in throughout the run. Considering how upbeat the story is, perhaps in the end their will be a monster girl for him ready to help straighten out his douchebaggery. Hoping for more..

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974about 11 years ago
Very good

Very good story. I've enjoyed your story line. I do recommend that you work with a provider to help with your spelling issues. Good luck and look forward to the next installment.

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyabout 11 years ago
Very Good

It is getting very good and I think that developing the characters is a great idea. Thankyou for not ruining it with yaoi or futanari. It just is not for me and I think it would detract from my appreciation of the story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Doesn't matter as long as we don't have to wait long! I just hope those 4 never have sex with anyone but girls and Eric. Call me crazy but I don't like when another man fucks with the protagonists girls. XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

just nice, not only simple sex, but a real story going along with it, (the flaw of some spelling or grammar mistakes withheld; just say it like me: I am not making any mistakes, it is a sign of my individuality. or if you find them keep them.)

samsinsamsinabout 11 years ago
Great Story!!!

Hello keyan88,

u r doing a great job with this story series. i really want to read more. I found your story pretty original, there are a few spelling issues though. If u can get an editor from Literotica's volunteer editor program I bet they will be more than happy to help you polish your piece(ahem... no pun intended).

Last of all please add a "Monster-Girl" tag to the stories in this series so that people like me who are big fan of the genre can find your lovely stories more easily.

Love and best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cant wait for the next chapter!!!

great story!!!! read all 3 chapters at once and cant wait for more!!!

DocOcDocOcalmost 11 years ago
What gives?

In March you said 3 weeks; it is now June. What happened? Great story keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE RELEASE THEM SOON?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

next chapter please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent

Can't wait for the next chapter. Love it.

barbette_sgbarbette_sgalmost 11 years ago

Loved what you've got so far. I would suggest looking into editing for future chapters as I've found some paragraphs confusing with the way the sentence structure went. Your story flow can be a bit abrupt but I'm sure you'll work that out. Overall, I am looking forward to the rest of the story. I hope you continue and I'm sorry your computer went kaput :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wheres the next chapter??

Where is it .. where is it !!! looking forard to the read :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WE NEED IT

we are losing our sanity here, waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
when is Ch.4/

Will Eric still be with his harem or will they find other guys? also why not write a story where a young guy..say 18 or 19 is abducted by 4-5 female aliens...what do you say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing series!!

Please keep writing!! This is a great story so far a I can't wait till you come out with the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mermaids are monsters, too...

Are any of the girls mermaids? A gorgeous girl with a tail like a dolphin that fuses her legs together just above where her knees would be, and she can either breathe underwater or hold her breath for half an hour...hmmm, holding her breath that long would make for a hell of a blow job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Monster girls are hot

I've enjoyed this series but waiting for more. When's the next chapter going to be ready?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed this series, but you might want to run a spell check before you finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep it Up! great Reading!

Enjoyable series.Don't keep us waiting for next chapter too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

looking forward to a continuation. Mildly disappointed at the 5 month delay since the last chapter, but I assume you're busy. Hope you can get to it soon.

gemman1gemman1over 10 years ago
Great Story Line

Your doing well with the story line. I personally like longer stories with more character development. Keep up the good work.

Hethen129Hethen129over 10 years ago
Long wait

Love the story hope you get back at it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Me personally i am with the post about the girls only being his, will be interesting to see the next stories on their own and depending on how i like them this might be as far as i take it for personal choice.

Eric is the main character for me and it will be interesting to read whats next, great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good

Could you ease up on the harsh sexual words though.

What if one of them has a baby? That would be interesting.

Awr11ghtyAwr11ghtyover 10 years ago
Update

I. Need. Moooore. In the politest way possible of course:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am loving it !

I loved this chapter ! Nice surprise with Stacy. The hockey game was great ....the chapter was of decent length.... I liked the new girls and how the guys fell in love with them.........Aw heck I loved it all ,grammar and spelling remain a problem that slows down the reading .......I can not wait for more of this story !```~~~~~

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huh?...

Where did you go?!?!... We need an update, you have a good story going here... You could even turn it into a kind of comedy where they go back to there world and he goes with them, aahh... I can see it now, 'The Blunders of a Man and His Monster girls!'... Catchy right?... O_o?... lollol (; Seriously though... O-o? Where did go?...

Evil52Evil52about 10 years ago
Great

I look forward to the rest of your stories!! Please continue, you seem to have a wonderful flair for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great read

Great fun, and good story, I thoroughly enjoy this series. A great help to us fans would be a post on the comments from yourself, on whether you're working on this or not. Good luck and good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please Continue...

Please Continue with this series of books, I think it is really good.

thisguyrightherethisguyrighthereabout 10 years ago
Hmm... Very interesting...

On par with Daily Life with a Monster Girl, but better, since they actually fuck.

Fantastic series with a surprising twist. I would love to see this continued.

In the words adopted from the greatness that is Caddyshack:

"Hey everyone! We're all gonna get laid! WOOOOOOOOOooooo!!!!!!!"

I look forward to the next chapter!

chifighterchifighterabout 10 years ago
go with it

I would love to know more about the girls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
2 words

Fucking awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this is what I think about the story.

It more than likely will not be continued. I'm just putting my two thoughts out there with as long as its taking him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

this is one of the best stories I've ever read on here. keep it up. I love your work

rohit7785rohit7785over 9 years ago
Nice one

Certainly will be waiting for next part.... hopefully the details of characters will not make them go for other guys as well.... coz it will seem odd... after the binding thing... also... will love to know what powers were given to the guys by new girls :)

MaZeWMaZeWover 9 years ago
Great story but the editing

Yeah, I really loved the 3 chapters. Perhaps it's working out a little too perfect, but as I can be a total romantic as well I don't mind and hope for a long and interesting continuation of the series.

But the editing. I'm certain you know it. Typing mistakes, wrong words (for Example I saw 'and' instead of 'at' somewhere), grammatical errors and logical mixups (they loved Eric. And they loved him)

The story is really good but it break immersion and reading flow, when I have to stop to figure out what you're trying to say. Some of these mistakes could be easily prevented if you let someone read over it before submitting. Some of these are so obvious that you would probably even see them yourself.

I hope this doesn't sound too harsh. I really did love the stoy but this is a massive issue.

cloud85354cloud85354over 9 years ago
Great story

I was wondering where you got the inspiration for this story and how you came up with how the girls would look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Besides some spelling errors, this story was the best thing I have ever read. I cannot wait for ch. 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If you read your comments

I love all three parts and I'm wondering if the forth part is done yet because I'd love to read it even though its October 19 2014

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just wondering

anybody know if the author is still with us?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
He has probably given up.

The way a lot of people we're making really rude comments and everything else probably wouldn't be surprising that he has decided to quit. People complaining about this character and about this little detail here and there. The people who have problems with the man pushing past the cervix into the womb. Get the fuck over yourself its a fantasy story. He could make it to where one of the people can have a dick coming out of their mouth if he wanted to. If you don't like it move on to another story. Also I have seen plenty of adults anime movies and I have read manga to where people push past the cervix into the womb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more please

I really wish he would come back with another chapter

sil3ntsil3ntalmost 9 years ago
more please

This is relly good. I would love more chapters

2ezgoin2ezgoinalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

I was caught by surprise when I 1st started reading this series. I'm impressed with the story line and creativity, and am going top have to start browsing junk shops! ;)

I'm looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please write more

This is one of the best stories I've seen in a long time, if the author is still around please write the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BEST THING EVER

OH MY FUCKING GOD that story series so far is the most amazing thing I have ever read keep up the good work keyan88

The_Shadow_of_MorgothThe_Shadow_of_Morgothover 8 years ago
sexy stuff

Stories are fantastic. Write even more about the story. Sex stuff is good but more story always sets the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hope you finish this.

To be honest, I believe that you are like many other authors. They let there work just die off. The why that I've found is boredom or don't care about their readers. This is one unique story. I've read hundreds of stories and hundreds of authors. So I can say that this is a unique series. Thank you for letting your readers read it but please write more on this. Question did you sell out on this series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 4

Must have meant 2 years and 7 months plus 3 weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please finish this series! all three!

Please finish this series! It is so amazing and this is my third time reading all three! Please continue your work! It is absolutely incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another one bites the dust.

I say that because the guy has not made any attempts to upgrade his bio page or post new chapters. It has been way too long so it's pretty much a dead story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A pleasure to read

Can't wait for Ch. 4 it is an amazing story you have created and I would love to see it continue.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
unfulfilled promises

wasted potential.

sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Qu

What power did he get after binding with Stacy?

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaabout 8 years ago
Wow

Good job, well written, please write more and continue this story

I would love to experience this

Contact me at phoenix23ninja@gmail.com

Leety777Leety777about 8 years ago
Enjoyed your 3 chapters

But you could use the benefit of someone going over them before you publish them. This chapter had a couple of confusing situations, when you meant he instead of she and mixing up names of the person involved. Just distractions really. But still, it is a good series. I look forward to more.

I would like to see some harpies, the twin succubus mentioned in 1st chap, and some more character development. However, can this be the limit on Eric's partners? I want to see what you do with Casey's storyline. Not sure about the attraction to funtanaris, but it is a popular anime scene. I can see the merits of adding that into the monster girl story line. Even cursory since you seem to be covering a lot of monster girl ground here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sad

Sad to see that you didn't continue this story or even another similar themed one. Ignore critics of grammar etc, most enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
We enjoyed your work. Most of us wish your return

Thank you for sharing with all of us

agamottoagamottoalmost 8 years ago
Very well written!

Is chapter 4 going to come out soon? I would LOVE to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It has been 3 years since you wrote

Please write chapter 4 if you are not dead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another unfinished story.

The guy said he was going to continue but he didn't. He just left it and won't be coming back. So I will enjoy the chapter's he did write and just imagine what would of happened. But it's a real shame that so many people give up on their stories and then make up some lame ass excuse that they can't continue and why. I'm getting sick and tired of this happening. If you just want to quit than just say so instead of coming up with some lame ass excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Put it on wattpad

Dude u tottally need to put this on wattpad

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a wast of my time.

Half star. That's all its going to get from me.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Nice Story

But a Bummer ending. The Charcter's could be singled out and keep the Name the Same . "His Monster Girl's" Beside's you have not released the other story. It would be kinda hard to separate the 5 people since they live together and will be going to the same school. Beside's there are three other Friend's with their own Monster Girl's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!

Hot, sexy and I now like monster girls :) Please post ch4...

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
awesome series

please keep this going much more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is the best story i have ever read. Please contine to add chapters. Its really good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
waiting for more

i just read this series, and i want more.

DricaneDricanealmost 7 years ago
Where is the next chapter, damn

Yo I want more of this series! this is awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!!!

As an avid and loyal bookdragon I must admit this story is amazing! Yes, there are a few "errors" but holy moly. Not only amazing and wonderful sex but also a beautifully written cast of characters and lovable plot! I'm going to search for the rest of your series! Hopefully you have written more? I would love to have this as an actual real life paper and ink hardcover (no pun intended) to keep with my favorite books. I have quite literally read thousands of stories throughout my 27 years. This has quite easily became one of my top 50! Please continue. You have such a beautiful gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol

Sooo has it been 3 weeks for part 4 yet?pity it was a good story.

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578over 6 years ago
Great Story

You can't stop it there. It's so good. You have the potential of at least three in this series. I do understand about school but don't leave us hanging. You are great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's a dead story.

The writer has not posted anything new in over three years. So it's easy to tell that the story will not be continued. It's a real shame though because I really like what has been posted so far. So I say good bye to yet another good story that was left unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Continue Forward

Even though it unfortunately looks like the author is no longer posting here, it would be awesome if another writer took up the mantle and continued the story on. It has a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is part 4 ready

Wow nice story but I want more

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 4 years ago
Chapter 4

I would love to read this as a continuing series. It doesn't matter to me how you upload it. I have read stories with well over 20 pages and they work out ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great job.

Love the story so far please keep them coming.

Ramjet75Ramjet75almost 4 years ago
7 Years is a long wait

Please continue this story.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Please continue the story as so far these have been really good.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Great story concept!!! You might want to get an editor...

Hoping you continue in the future...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Because these were published back in 2013, I wonder what happened that caused keyan88 to quit publishing. For this was an Interesting story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder if he meant 4 weeks or 4 decades

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's always saddening when you get to the end of the most recent chapter of an unfinished story, and then check when it was released and see that it was years ago. Considering that this was released in March 2013, and you planned to release Ch. 04 in April that same year, I think it's safe to say something abrupt and rather serious must've happened to stop you from ever releasing anything again. Hopefully it wasn't too serious and that you're okay, and also that you come back to this one day. This story had serious potential

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

a very good story, waiting on next chapter. AAAAAA+++++

arcaedianarcaedianover 2 years ago

This Sucks I really enjoyed this story and want more... I hope the author is ok... no way to contact them or anything either. And echoing the same about several years ago and waiting...

L0st_S0ulL0st_S0ulover 2 years ago

Please return and finish the story.

Dragoon32Dragoon32over 2 years ago

Aesome story wish there was more wonder what happened that it stopped hope the author is ok

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

Awesome story line, Can you come up with more monster girls? I'd like that a lot. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Been waiting a few months ;at least, for chapter 4. I wonder If something has happened to #keyan88, for these stories were posted a couple of years ago

RexrobRexrobalmost 2 years ago

Still waiting for ch 4 it's been a few years more then a few weeks.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous