His Pretty Pets Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afraid that if she had not pleased him he would hurt Amira again, she asked, "Was that alright, Sir?"

"Most alright, beautiful Chalina. Most alright."

He sat for a moment then looked in the shower at Amira. She had turned off the shower and was standing there looking at them, shivering slightly.

He stood up, put his now soft cock back in his pants and he fastened his jeans. Picking up a thick towel he headed into the shower area. Much to Amira's embarrassment he dried her fine body. He then led her to the double makeup table. After starting her combing out her long, thick hair with the fine nit comb he returned to Chalina with her 2 boxes.

Letting her read the instructions, he turned her loose from the D-rings on the floor. Removing her wrist and ankle restraints, he led her by the neck chain first to the toilet and then to the shower.

Returning to the cabinet he locked up the crop, prod and knife.

Finally having both girls occupied he pulled an easy chair from the living room area, got a fresh beer, and sat down. Watching his two pretty pets he thought that even though it had been a hard, expensive venture for him, it was most definitely going to be worth the trouble.

Looking around he was proud of what he had built. Nobody who looked at the rundown old ranch house above would have believed this modern dwelling was buried right next to it. All open space, it had a bath and dressing area with a spacious walk-in shower. Just off that was the bedroom area with a king size bed and 2 small cots. There was also a living area with a couch and chair arranged around the large screen TV and a kitchen/dining area with locked drawers for the cutlery. Each pillar that supported the roof had eye-bolts at the top for restraints. The door was heavy steel with a combination lock.

As he finished his beer he noticed that Chalina was done in the shower. He picked up another towel, looking forward to drying her. She stood still with no obvious signs of embarrassment as he slowly dried her, spending more time than necessary on her tits.

She was then taken over to where her sister had been struggling with her hair. Fastening the chain to the wall, he suggested that doing each others hair might be easier. This brought a loud snort from Chalina. She turned all "big sister" and took over the comb from Amira. He let this go but her "boss" routine was going to have to change. There was only going to be one Master and that was him.

He set the chair where he could watch both the girls and the satellite TV, then settled down to wait. Checking the girls every few minutes he realized that his wait was not going to be as long as he had feared. With Chalina in charge a very through, but quick job was being done. How to handle her was going to require a lot of thought.

When the girls were almost done he got 2 wine coolers from the fridge and took them to the girls.

"Your chains are long enough that you can reach the toilet and lavatory. Brush your teeth and get ready for bed," he told them.

"Do we have anything to sleep in?" ask Amira quietly.

"No," was his simple answer.

He got himself ready and then went to the kitchen. Smiling to himself he took 3 toothpicks and broke them into different length pieces. Holding them in his hand so that they all looked the same, he returned to the girls.

Chalina was brushing her teeth and Amira was hurriedly trying to get off the toilet before he got there. She didn't make it. Blushing furiously she sat there looking up at him as he stood in front of her. Holding out the wooden pieces he told her to pick one. After she pulled one out, he had Chalina do the same.

"Now hold them together so I can see them."

Amira's was clearly longer.

"OK Amira, you win. You get to sleep in my bed tonight."

Amira looked like this was not such good news and Chalina was clearly upset. She started to say something but a warning look from him made her decide to keep her mouth shut. What the girls didn't know was that the drawing was rigged. He had already decided that Amira would warm his bed tonight. If her stick had been short, she would have "lost" and had to sleep with him. This was just a "head game" with her protective big sister.

Leading Amira to the bed he placed a restraint cuff on her ankle and fastened it to a chain at the foot of the bed with plenty of slack in it. He then removed the chain from her collar.

"You will be more comfortable tonight chained at the ankle instead of the neck."

Returning to Chalina, he led her to one of the cots. Motioning for her to lay down, he fixed her restraint and chain. He covered her up with a light blanket, then knelt close to her head and whispered in her ear.

"Don't get upset over things that you can no longer control. I do not plan to take Amira's virginity tonight, but if I change my mind it is none of your concern. I will take it soon anyway, as well as yours. What scares you so much about having sex?"

"I do not want to have a baby yet and Amira is not mature enough to be a good mother!" came the reply, her voice rising and ending in a sob.

"Quiet now, Chalina. You'll get Amira all upset over nothing."

Slipping his hand under the blanket he rubbed her firm belly.

"The last thing I want is to stretch this beautiful belly out of shape. I have been fixed so I cannot father children. One reason I was so glad that you and your sister are virgins is because I know you are not pregnant. Sex here is only for enjoyment. I know I'll enjoy it and I am not so cruel that I would deny you the pleasure. Please don't ruin Amira's chance to enjoy her own sexuality."

As he was saying this to her his hand drifted further down her belly and into her untrimmed bush. Feeling this she parted her legs and let him run his fingers over her pussy. He wet his finger and stroked her pussy lips until they parted. She rolled her head to look at him, her eyes still bright with tears. He gently ran his finger back and forth between the now swollen lips. Wetting his finger again he started to massage her clit. Her eyes almost closed and she moaned as he played with her hard button. Taking his time he slowly let her orgasm build until a little more pressure on her clit sent her over the top with a shriek. When the feelings had faded he leaned over and kissed her on the mouth. Much to his surprise she kissed him back.

"Goodnight Chalina. Go to sleep and try not to worry." he whispered.

"Yes, Master," was the response.

He rose, grabbed some sleep shorts and slid into bed beside an obviously confused and worried Amira. She had heard some of what was said but not all and had certainly seen and heard her sister's orgasm. She was laying on her back at the very edge of the bed with the covers pulled up to her chin. Tense with uncertainty, her little fists gripped the covers. He stopped while there was still some space between them and rolled on his side toward her.

"Come over here beautiful and I will explain."

Not loosening her grip on the covers she slowly scooted over, stopping just before her body touched his.

"You know that sometime soon I will have sex with both you and your sister?"

"Yes, Sir," she said in a quavering voice and gripped the covers tighter.

Reaching over and cupping the side of her face with his hand, he stroked her face and neck.

"I don't plan on that happening tonight but Chalina was afraid that, when I did, you both would get pregnant. That will not happen. I do not want to father children and had surgery so that I won't."

Hearing this her grip loosened somewhat and she turned her head toward him.

"Are you going to make me feel as good as you have made my sister feel, Sir?"

"A woman has to let herself enjoy it. Did it start to feel good when I rubbed between your legs today?"

"Yes!! But why did you quit? Don't you like me as much as you like Chalina?" she paused and he saw her chin quiver, then she added, "Sir."

This made him pause as he tried to find the right words to sooth this woman-child. She obviously had the same lack of confidence as most American girls her age and looked at all other females as competition to whom she might not be able to match up. Some women never got beyond that. Jealousy between the girls would compound the problems he was already faced with.

Chalina's attitude toward her "little sister" was bad enough. Worse yet, although her English comprehension seemed much better than her English speech, he was not sure she would understand the fine points in his explanation. When he planned this operation he had never considered the possibility of captives that cooperated with him. He figured "Stockholm syndrome" might kick in later but he was not ready for this. His former plan to just take what he wanted, when he wanted, did not seem like the best long-term plan now.

Amira was starting to get frightened by his long pause and far away gaze. She thought she was right about being second to her big sister, she always had been, so why not now. Her chin quivered more and tears started to flow.

"Amira, please listen closely to what I say. If you do not understand the words I use, tell me and I will try again. I do not like Chalina any better than you, and I do not like you better than her. Chalina has experienced a few things sexually that you have not. She has made herself feel good before. Because of that I used what little she knows of sex to try to reward her for good behavior. When I was rubbing you and you were all tied up was not the time for your first try at an orgasm. You will catch up to Chalina and there will be no difference between you."

Half way through his speech he knew he was on the right track with her. Her chin stopped quivering and a small, shy smile spread across her face.

"Would you like to feel what Chalina has been feeling?"

"Please, Sir," she said in her quiet little voice.

He leaned over and kissed her, getting a small hesitant response. Pulling the covers from her hands he let his lips nibble down her neck and breast to her nipple. Her nipple hardened from just a few quick flicks of his tongue. Taking her aureole in his mouth he sucked on it gently while he continued to flick at her nipple with his tongue.

When she started moaning softly, he switched to her other tit and felt a hesitant hand slowly start to caress his head. Pulling away from her tit he wet his finger and reached down to her pussy. He felt her legs spread and then, covering her mouth with a kiss, he begin to finger her.

Her clit immediately hardened. He broke the kiss and watched her face as the feelings in her crotch begin to consume her. He had to work a little longer on her than he had on her sister but soon her back arched and her body became rigid.

She screamed, "Oh si si si!!" Informing everyone in the room when her orgasm broke over her.

He slowly stroked her as she came back down to reality.

Leaning over to give her another, longer kiss he asked her, "Was that worth the wait? I can promise you that it was much better than if I had forced you to cum while you were hanging in the ropes."

Her eyes glowed as she said, "Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

Dimming the lights he rolled over on his back and held her tight until her breathing showed that she had fallen asleep. He then rolled over and smiling to himself as he let sleep claim him.

12