All Comments on 'His Warrior Cum 2 Wish A Happy B'Day'

by Promiscuousme

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 10 years ago
Surprisingly fun

Thank you, and for all the women out there that want to please their men, thank you.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Future Tense

Two related issues.

I generally do NOT like a story which is ALL narration. Hard to avoid that when it is day-dreaming (speculating or planning.)

I generally do not like future tense, except in SMALL doses.

I like the ambiguity of the term 'tense' in 'future TENSE!' This story does establish a bit of uncertainty (or drama) by presenting it as Sweetie's plan for several weeks hence! Not sure what the $69.99 item actually is ... I thought it might be a male chastity device until late in the tale. Turns out it is obviously NOT, so that particular item was just another part of her overall dominatrix gear.

It would have changed the overall flavor of this tale for it to have been set in present or past tense, with verbalizations (granting that Hubby was gagged for a lot of the story!) It was OK as is, but I think it would have been more fun to hear some 'pillory' talk!

4*

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Anyone and everyone who gives us the word "cum" in the title instead of "come" (its so cute and imaginative) is going to write a half assed story at best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous